Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353673 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
PLS house which power bank will work for infinix hot s
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mekanus(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mekanus:
My tecno l8 plus suddenly stopped charging when it's on but charges only when switched off, and the battery now drains faster. Help!!
Somebody help ooo!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Habayomie(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
SimpleBea:
Switched off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dtechbaze(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
SimpleBea:

Call or Whatsapp if you are in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Habayomie:
Switched off
You can retry sir.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darexkey(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2017
How to get free data on 9mobile

#9mobile newly introduced 9mobile free data, it's again, 9mobile is offering free data for it users. Recently they changed from etisalat to 9mobile, this is their first free data they will offer since they have changed to 9mobile.
How it works
This #bonus works perfectly when you get get a new smartphone and activate 9mobile network. First activation gives you instant 1.5GB data valid for 30 days plus 100% data bonus on any monthly #data plans you purchase for the first 6months and 50% data bonus on any monthly data plans you purchase for the second 6months. Read more: http://darbotechub.com/ybnuo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2017
adegokekemi:
PLS house which power bank will work for infinix hot s

You can get the New Age power bank.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2017
Mekanus:
Somebody help ooo!!
I can fix it for you. Call or Whatsapp 090.522.1820
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by raypapy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please help my Samsung galaxy keep rebooting ..It happened few weeks ago and the problem still persist. .
And any phone guru should please help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by josh001(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gurus in the house, please help me out, my whatsapp on iPhone 4 said to update, it expired today, I tried updating, compatibility with phone was okay as the details stated it will work with iOS 7, I have not been able to download it. I read the review, other iPhone 4 users were also complaining bitterly, and iPhone 5 users also. What do i do? Is this the end of whatsapp or iPhone 4 and 5? Please help me, I deleted my whatsapp to even try and get it afresh, still no way, I can't imagine not on whatsapp, is it time to trash my phone 4?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mubaarraq(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Plz am finding it difficult to root my Android 6 camon 7. I don't have PC o. King root is not working. Any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vahyela(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pls I need help on how to unlock Techno W3 lock with factory reset protection FRP. It is requesting for google account previously used on the phone which I don't have.. Your help will be highly appreciated even how little it will be.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aj100: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please I need serious help my lg g2 is hard bricked no download mode and a custom recoveryand the screen is broken please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by folik121: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please house am in need of tecno m5 complete case, anybody has it be it new one or used one (neat one) should let me know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
raypapy:
Please help my Samsung galaxy keep rebooting ..It happened few weeks ago and the problem still persist. .
take it to an engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
raypapy:
take it to an engineer or try reloading the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Vahyela:
Pls I need help on how to unlock Techno W3 lock with factory reset protection FRP. It is requesting for google account previously used on the phone which I don't have.. Your help will be highly appreciated even how little it will be.
if u need Software help for ur Fone ,
I can help contact if u are in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vahyela(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Isiboy:
if u need Software help for ur Fone ,
I can help contact if u are in Lagos.
I am not in Lagos am in Taraba Sate.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IamOrion(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2017
ebab:
Change the battery and pay attention to it

Which is better as a replacement battery sir? A bew S4 battery of a Uk used battery??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IamOrion(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2017
Which is better as a replacement battery sir? A new S4 battery or a Uk used battery??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaysoncute(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please who can teach me on how to get codes for cheap subscription. I will be glad to learn from anyone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamOrion:
Which is better as a replacement battery sir? A new S4 battery or a Uk used battery??
uk used is advisable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holasam(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please My Tecno W3 Screen is bringing out different colours on the screen like its smashed whenever i'm using it and then it finally restarts please what could be the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Habayomie(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
SimpleBea:
You can retry sir.
Sir,since ur contact is sometimes off,pls lets discuss here.... Price n ur office?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by posh1(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Isiboy:

*.Turn off your phone.
*.Hold volume-down.
*.Keep holding volume-down and press power button for about 3 seconds.
*.Let go of the power button, but keep holding the volume down until a lightening bolt image/icon appears on the screen.
Almost done - now proceed with the following sequence:
*.Let go of holding the volume-down andpress:
*.volume-up*.volume-down*.power*.volume-down

That kicks the phone into a hard-reset sequence, which should take about 40-60 seconds..

if did doesn't work den take it to an engineer
Pls can a nokia lumia be cracked like blackberry is been done for it to start working like a.......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jozz(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hello. Pls I need screen for a tablet (d101).This tab is the one issued to participants by the Nigerian Institute of Teachers who register for its programs.
Thanks, anticipating a reply.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PShollzy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gurus I hail oo. am having issue with my iCloud on iPhone 6, ve been unable to login with my Apple ID. Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
PShollzy:
Gurus I hail oo. am having issue with my iCloud on iPhone 6, ve been unable to login with my Apple ID. Pls help
Are u sure d apple id is correct? Check 4 upper case and symbolz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
posh1:

Pls can a nokia lumia be cracked like blackberry is been done for it to start working like a.......
Pls rephrase ur question, I do not get u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by King4Roller: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please who can help me unlock a Galaxy Grand Prime locked to TMobile USA
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 88natzy(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2017
Well done guys! My Samsung tablet fell off my hand and went insensitive to touches on the screen. I knw it might be sensor problem. Pls who can direct me on the right course to get it repaired at an affordable price,! I am in Lagos!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.