Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347513 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tessy4life(f): 2:29am On Dec 03, 2017
I have an HTC one mini that has a camera ish, the back camera makes a funny noise when used n the pictures are blurring..it started after it fell inside water. Can it be fixed n can the casing be changed? How much will it cost??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2017
The Following phones just came in from USA.

All the phones are almost brand new, no dent or scratches.

Am selling as it is.

1. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V,
3gb Ram, 32gb Storage.
(Needs screen replacement only)

2. Samsung Galaxy S5, 2gb Ram, 16gb Storage.

3. HTC One M7, 2gb Ram, 32gb Storage.
(Network Locked)

4. ZTE Warp 7 Android 6.0 Smartphone
(Model # N9519)
2gb Ram, 32gb Storage.
(Network Locked)

For more details, prices and pictures.
Call or Watsapp: 08060190510

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 1naijaguy: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2017
bolakale30:
I have a samsung galaxy s4 I9500 with a defective panel, however, every other parts(screen, camera, speaker, charging ports etc) works fine. Make me an offer Engineers
if ure still interested in using the phone i can sell the panel to you for 7k last.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by paulGrundy(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2017
my android phone just plays music on its own. music player is not on. it has embarrassed me on few occasions. plays from the last music I played when I exited music player. what's the cause and the solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolakale30(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
1naijaguy:
if ure still interested in using the phone i can sell the panel to you for 7k last.
4k?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
How much for the note 3 and s5

princepet:

Am selling as it is.

3gb Ram, 32gb Storage.

(Network Locked)

(Model # N9519)
2gb Ram, 32gb Storage.
(Network Locked)

5. FUJITSU ARROWS A Softbank,
2gb Ram, 64gb Storage.
(Network Locked)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
ebab:

Note 3 : 25k

S5: 20k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ryfoz(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hi, pls I need help: I tried to install TWRP (custom recovery) on my mt6592 device (running android 5.1) using TWRP Magic Installer exe (Auto mode) on pc (though I read and watched lots of YouTube tutorial but little did I know that the process works for only Android 4.4 and below). So the process was "successful" and when I tried to reboot into the recovery, all I get is 3 flashes and then it boots normal back to start up.

The good side is my boot.img isn't damaged

* the Auto process made a stock recovery backup of my device and

* my fone is still displaying in MTK Droid Tools + I struggled to make a ROM backup using MTK Droid Tools and SP Flash Tool(which wasn't eazy atol).

- The bad side is I don't have a working recovery to wipe my fone data and etc

- I am not sure which recovery I have in the ROM backup coz I used the TWRP installer (manual mode) to install the so-called recovery "backup" and it still didn't revert to the old one

- and my backup isn't fully completed (the backup to be done using root on MTK droid tools becos my device couldn't get root there: it kept displaying 2 errors - I don't remember d 1st now, d 2nd says adbd file is not installed

Now to the last part, I have all the necessary files installed and I have been reading (xda & h o v a T E K forums) on how to undo, fix and etc all to no avail (I can't believe a single solution wasn't suggested), anyway to make the case worse my device is one of those unpopular brands. It's called mi-tribe a500s, I bought it on Konga and all the speca matches Infinix zero 1 (x506) except for the os and mine is 2gb RAM.

MY questions are these: how can I restore the stock recovery?

if not possible how can i reset the device without falling into the "useless" recovery mode (hence making my device beyond resuscitation/resurrection?

is it possible to flash a similar stock recovery via adb fastboot into the phone (cos I still have the option to select what to boot (unlocked bootloader)?

is there any hope at all?

pls I will really really really appreciate any form of help rendered by all the gurus in da house.

I AWAIT ANY RESPONSE...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
whitecloth:
I have a two month old Techno L9 plus that just started charging itself and when I connect a charger to it it doesn't charge, Pls what can I do.

i believe something must be wrong with the charging slot. you need to give a capable engineer for fix up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
ryfoz:
Hi, pls I need help: I tried to install TWRP (custom recovery) on my mt6592 device (running android 5.1) using TWRP Magic Installer exe (Auto mode) on pc (though I read and watched lots of YouTube tutorial but little did I know that the process works for only Android 4.4 and below). So the process was "successful" and when I tried to reboot into the recovery, all I get is 3 flashes and then it boots normal back to start up.

The good side is my boot.img isn't damaged

* the Auto process made a stock recovery backup of my device and

* my fone is still displaying in MTK Droid Tools + I struggled to make a ROM backup using MTK Droid Tools and SP Flash Tool(which wasn't eazy atol).

- The bad side is I don't have a working recovery to wipe my fone data and etc

- I am not sure which recovery I have in the ROM backup coz I used the TWRP installer (manual mode) to install the so-called recovery "backup" and it still didn't revert to the old one

- and my backup isn't fully completed (the backup to be done using root on MTK droid tools becos my device couldn't get root there: it kept displaying 2 errors - I don't remember d 1st now, d 2nd says adbd file is not installed

Now to the last part, I have all the necessary files installed and I have been reading (xda & h o v a T E K forums) on how to undo, fix and etc all to no avail (I can't believe a single solution wasn't suggested), anyway to make the case worse my device is one of those unpopular brands. It's called mi-tribe a500s, I bought it on Konga and all the speca matches Infinix zero 1 (x506) except for the os and mine is 2gb RAM.

MY questions are these: how can I restore the stock recovery?

if not possible how can i reset the device without falling into the "useless" recovery mode (hence making my device beyond resuscitation/resurrection?

is it possible to flash a similar stock recovery via adb fastboot into the phone (cos I still have the option to select what to boot (unlocked bootloader)?

is there any hope at all?

pls I will really really really appreciate any form of help rendered by all the gurus in da house.

I AWAIT ANY RESPONSE...

hello sir, before i can answer your questions, what's the current situation of the phone? hope it's not bricked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ryfoz(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
rednuth:

hello sir, before i can answer your questions, what's the current situation of the phone? hope it's not bricked

not bricked, working perfectly, i used it to type all those rhapsody sef
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
ryfoz:

not bricked, working perfectly, i used it to type all those rhapsody sef

oh okay.. i believe if u can get that exact model of yours and do a backup... it will be earlier to do so smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ryfoz(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
rednuth:

oh okay.. i believe if u can get that exact model of yours and do a backup... it will be earlier to do so smiley

that's the problem, no where to get other user's backup (some can't even go through d stress of d backup or interested in it sef)

but pessimism aside, how can i flash it to my fone sir?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
What's your location?
bolakale30:
I have a samsung galaxy s4 I9500 with a defective panel, however, every other parts(screen, camera, speaker, charging ports etc) works fine. Make me an offer Engineers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
ryfoz:

that's the problem, no where to get other user's backup (some can't even go through d stress of d backup or interested in it sef)

but pessimism aside, how can i flash it to my fone sir?

use sp flashtool..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Veezymacaulay(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please how much to replace tecno phantom 6 plus screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by umt13(m): 5:53am On Dec 04, 2017
my lesson s3 is at international shipping provider after 16 days of order pls who knows what they mean? is it at Naija?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolakale30(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Wonder1844:
What's your location?
LAGOS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ryfoz(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2017
rednuth:

use sp flashtool..

Ok, will try
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2017
ebab:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2017
princepet:

Am selling as it is.

3gb Ram, 32gb Storage.

(Network Locked)

(Model # N9519)
2gb Ram, 32gb Storage.
(Network Locked)

Still Selling

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 1naijaguy: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
bolakale30:
4k?
7K last bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolakale30(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
1naijaguy:
7K last bro
Goodluck sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Am in Warri
bolakale30:

LAGOS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fbmatt09: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pls phone engineers my IPhone5s is Showing this : Support. Apple. Com/iPhone /restore..... PLS WHAT CAN BE DONE? I'm sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ryfoz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
rednuth:

use sp flashtool..

Thanks for the help boss, I finally talked with someone who had the recovery backup and I watched YouTube tutorial on how to flash it and everything went well, I'm so happy right now

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
ryfoz:

Thanks for the help boss, I finally talked with someone who had the recovery backup and I watched YouTube tutorial on how to flash it and everything went well, I'm so happy right now

that's good to hear.. enjoy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fbmatt09: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
rednuth:

Kindly assist me concerning my phone too
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ryfoz(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
rednuth:

Thank you, if not for persistence ehn...

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by atoleybaba(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Hello guys please my camon CX charges super slow(min. Of 4hrs to charge full from 30%) I don't know if it is the charger am using cos av tried various chargers and it is still same. Can u recommend a very good charger for me. Original charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Segunod(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
My HTC m9 refuse to boot pass dis stage... I have tried hard reset and factory reset severally yet its stuck on dis boot screen.. Engineer in the house, kindly help out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.