Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354053 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Dreydoe:
Please epp me... I tried updating my fone infinix x556 to a new update an d update failed after unpacking.. next I d a factory reset and ever since...my two simcards shows invalid imei den it will later show full network bars but I won't be able to do anything. ..cnt check balance,call or browse.. and d Sims works on other fone...note I have tried factory reset 4rm recovery mode but still d same thing. ..Pls epp me

Dial *#06# check imei invalid
See solution here
http://zamdtek..com.ng/2017/08/how-to-repair-android-invalid-imei.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dreydoe(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
benzems:

Dial *#06# check imei invalid
See solution here
http://zamdtek..com.ng/2017/08/how-to-repair-android-invalid-imei.html
after dialn d code.. nunfin comes up. ..it's just blank....also my fone is not rooted... I tried using d mtk mode to change d imei...it dint work..all must I root d fone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2017

Call or whatsapp

Utohu:
Pls I need Samsung note 4 screen, mine just got broken while I was trying to change the casen. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
The problem of the phone is imei number. Take it to a care where d imei number can be written.
Dreydoe:
Please epp me... I tried updating my fone infinix x556 to a new update an d update failed after unpacking.. next I d a factory reset and ever since...my two simcards shows invalid imei den it will later show full network bars but I won't be able to do anything. ..cnt check balance,call or browse.. and d Sims works on other fone...note I have tried factory reset 4rm recovery mode but still d same thing. ..Pls epp me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dreydoe(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wonder1844:
The problem of the phone is imei number. Take it to a care where d imei number can be written.
no b only care...have done it myself...Thanks anyways . I only need help updating to andriod7 from os6 marshmallow...very annoyn
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lative(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
please how much will it cost to fix my samsung galaxy j3 screen

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Davidstick3(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Pls i hav a tecno p9 tab which has refuse to come on what can be done about it

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Blissyblazer(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
I took it to the carlcare center in ibadan, but they still couldn't fix it. I think they only major in itel, infinix and tecno phones.

Wonder1844:
Take it to a service centre. One of d connectors must have pulled out from its position.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by viccipedia: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello I bought an iPhone 6 iCloud locked... is it possible to unlock it? And how expensive?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
What's your location?
Blissyblazer:
I took it to the carlcare center in ibadan, but they still couldn't fix it. I think they only major in itel, infinix and tecno phones.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Where can I get this to buy in lagos and the cost please.

Kendal 853D 4 IN 1 SMD HOT AIR REWORK & SOLDERING IRON STATION / DC POWER SUPPLY & DC TEST METER

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by athorello(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please, my girl has been trying to fix her tecno Droidpad 7D table with broken screen for over two months now, yet no solution. From ph to Lagos, same story.... No replacement screen. Waited on slot and tried others here in ph who collected money but could not fix it over a month and had to refund in full. The phone is tab is currently in lag for a month now, same story. I don't know anyone here who can help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olarewajub: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
How much does Tecno 7c screen replacement cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olarewajub: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
athorello:
Please, my girl has been trying to fix her tecno Droidpad 7D table with broken screen for over two months now, yet no solution. From ph to Lagos, same story.... No replacement screen. Waited on slot and tried others here in ph who collected money but could not fix it over a month and had to refund in full. The phone is tab is currently in lag for a month now, same story. I don't know anyone here who can help.

How much were charged for the screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by athorello(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Olarewajub:

How much were charged for the screen?

I don't think that is the most important thing. The tab was released in May and it's still under warranty so the charge was slightly above 10k. I really need genuine help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Raphaelbn: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2017
Please,can i get a CWM recovery image for my
itel it1407
Best regards
raphaelbayang@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolakale30(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
I have a dead Samsung galaxy s4 I9500 for sale (the panel is bad but every other thing is okay, screen, camera, charging port, speakers etc) if you are interested let me know.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 1naijaguy: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
anyone looking to buy samsung s4 panel complete with casing should please contact me on 09074788766(whatsapp). My price is 7000 naira only.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DlovelyG(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dear All,

I took my iPhone 6 to computer village to change the battery and all of a sudden the phone engineer said he wanted to couple it and the phone stopped coming on. I took it else where and was told it is the board. Can I get the board. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by themonk(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
bolakale30:
I have a dead Samsung galaxy s4 I9500 for sale (the panel is bad but every other thing is okay, screen, camera, charging port, speakers etc) if you are interested let me know.
how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tafat: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Davidstick3:
Pls i hav a tecno p9 tab which has refuse to come on what can be done about it
Take it to Carl care
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolakale30(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
themonk:
how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by themonk(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
bolakale30:

8k and ill pay cash tomorrow. but I'm gonna have to confirm your claims
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolakale30(m): 5:05am On Dec 01, 2017
themonk:

8k and ill pay cash tomorrow. but I'm gonna have to confirm your claims
That's ridiculously low sir. 14k and we sign off on it. I'm not going lower than that sir.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by makray(m): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Please how can I get battery for OBI LEOPARD android phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ifetexing(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
Working!How to See Photos on Facebook Free Mode
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yormite20(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
I've an infinix hot 2 with a faulty panel. All other case are intact. 09060100351
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolakale30(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
I have a samsung galaxy s4 I9500 with a defective panel, however, every other parts(screen, camera, speaker, charging ports etc) works fine. Make me an offer Engineers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Qudus08(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Macaulish:

Sorry..
I don't understand
changing the phone os to new and updating the drivers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ken24(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
Help guys, my gionee f103 data connection is stucked on edge,the 3g n 4g option has disappeared, also I can't get google play service running on my device..pls kindly help..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pidginwhisper: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ndissle:
I'm here to help you with any hardware or software related issues/ problems on mobile phones or tablets. I'm a Lagos based phone technician and I'm always willing to help you fix any model of phone you have.. (Samsung, IPhone, IPad, HTC, Infinix, Tecno, Huawei, etc). You can reach on whatsapp and on call via 0803 860 3994.. No matter the faulty, there is always a solution .
MY Iphone6 backlight won't come up 3months after screen replacement was done. What could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by whitecloth: 1:05am On Dec 03, 2017
I have a two month old Techno L9 plus that just started charging itself and when I connect a charger to it it doesn't charge, Pls what can I do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.