Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347632 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Change your sub PCBA
atoleybaba:
Hello guys please my camon CX charges super slow(min. Of 4hrs to charge full from 30%) I don't know if it is the charger am using cos av tried various chargers and it is still same. Can u recommend a very good charger for me. Original charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HazeeyzaH(f): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hello... my lg v10 stuck on bootloop..now its not even turning on... please who can assist me??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Please can someone help me unlock my Samsung galaxy j3 emerge...pls help out engineers...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brisstone(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pls am in need of gionee m3 phone casing, who has at his/her disposal?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adewale8446(m): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2017
pls is smartwatch touch repairable?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2017
peenarz:
Please can someone help me unlock my Samsung galaxy j3 emerge...pls help out engineers...

sure i can do that for you... call / whatsapp 08168140694
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2017
HazeeyzaH:
Hello... my lg v10 stuck on bootloop..now its not even turning on... please who can assist me??

have you fixed it up? if not hit me up on 08168140694
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Segunod:
My HTC m9 refuse to boot pass dis stage... I have tried hard reset and factory reset severally yet its stuck on dis boot screen.. Engineer in the house, kindly help out.

the os need to be fully reloaded... call me if you re in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Fbmatt09:
Pls phone engineers my IPhone5s is Showing this : Support. Apple. Com/iPhone /restore..... PLS WHAT CAN BE DONE? I'm sad

the iphone needs to be restored before it can start working perfectly.. are you in lagos?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
rednuth:

sure i can do that for you... call / whatsapp 08168140694

I'll chat you up..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nemexq: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
please my infinix hot 4 pro isnt coming on..its being showing XOS and loading but unable to come on..Please whats the solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CuteDude53(m): 5:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Please Any Xiaomi Engineer in Ikeja Here?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fbmatt09: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2017
rednuth:

the iphone needs to be restored before it can start working perfectly.. are you in lagos?

I'm in ibadan, but have you seen similar cases like this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
nemexq:
please my infinix hot 4 pro isnt coming on..its being showing XOS and loading but unable to come on..Please whats the solution
Reload the operating system...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by miketd92: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
pls help me. my GIONEE GN5001S is stocked at GIONEE logo when i power it on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Fbmatt09:

I'm in ibadan, but have you seen similar cases like this?
yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 4:07am On Dec 08, 2017
miketd92:
pls help me. my GIONEE GN5001S is stocked at GIONEE logo when i power it on
reload the OS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2017
Hi, I would love to refurbish my Sony Xperia Z
New Screen, current screen is broken, only a part works
New cases, phone is looking very rough
New speaker, speaker stopped working after contact with water even though they told us it's water proof..
New battery, battery is Toast

Who does that here?

Budget?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Odoogu(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
I used a power bank to charge my phone and since then I haven't been able to charge my phone above 40% with my charger which charges my battery fast. Can you help me on this??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Stooi76(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hello house, I was given AN IPHONE 6S but is lock to sprint network, so is not working with my sim. Anyway out please am in ibadan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by miketd92: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Isiboy:

reload the OS
how pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GodsloveEze(m): 12:05am On Dec 09, 2017
Please how can I crack my smile 4g lte Wi-Fi to use other SIM cards?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunkyphil(m): 5:46am On Dec 09, 2017
Odoogu:
I used a power bank to charge my phone and since then I haven't been able to charge my phone above 40% with my charger which charges my battery fast. Can you help me on this??
av u tried using anoda charger?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ryfoz(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2017
I am here again o embarassed

After crashing my recovery img and getting it back, I somehow crashed d boot img dis tym when porting CWM (I tell u my hands were shaking, I thought I had spoiled my device finally) anyway I tried d stock boot.img took me a while to flash it correctly. After all that I felt like doing a total reset for my phone, long story short, I did d reset, inatalled all my "jagban jantis apps" back den I was baffled at d way internal storage is filling up at a fast rate cos os 5.1 doesn't allow move apps to SD or install to SD, so I wanted to use a function (folder mount) with my WhatsApp folder in one of my favorite root apps called Apps2SD, I tried least risky setup, it worked but internal storage still keeps it's own (instead of deleting the source then filling it up back after unbinding and blah blah blah). So I was NOT contented o and then I tried symlink option (a pop-up menu warned me o if my fone supports it, I just felt like I have SuperSU and I can do whatever I want and what's the worst that could happen) after I pressed the proceed button I got an error. So I went to copy back d same folder (backup I made) then it was giving me error in es explorer. I notice it only applies to the WhatsApp folder, it's now empty and doesn't allow creation of new files.... pls help me ooo! I don't wanna reset d phone again

I know some people who may read this may say why do I do what's risky in d 1st place especially the rooting and all: well to ansa in advance: I just love rooting and the challenges.

Thankiu, gurus pls help

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanky1: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Please my Microsoft Lumia 540 has gone dead since a power surge during charging. Tried fixing it at Slot but no result. Anyone here who’s done this before or has a solution. Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chimezie250(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
rednuth:

yes
do you use EFT DONGLE or which box you know that can remove nexus6 nougat April 2017 security patch frp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Chimezie250:
do you use EFT DONGLE or which box you know that can remove nexus6 nougat April 2017 security patch frp

umt can do that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2017
GodsloveEze:
Please how can I crack my smile 4g lte Wi-Fi to use other SIM cards?

whats the model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2017
Mobuzy:
Hi, I would love to refurbish my Sony Xperia Z
New Screen, current screen is broken, only a part works
New cases, phone is looking very rough
New speaker, speaker stopped working after contact with water even though they told us it's water proof..
New battery, battery is Toast

Who does that here?

Budget?

new screen - yes
casing -No
speaker - yes

budget - 16K

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.