Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342207 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gracehart32: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Please i sent you a PM on whatsapp; kindly respond

princemillla:

try these 2 methods to enjoy ur device.

1. factory reset the fone. this should correct the switching off.
2. lose the fone, remove the screen, cameras and other attached component. then soak the panel inside methylated spirit or petrol for some hours (1 or 2).
use hand dryer to dry the panel for 10mins max. then couple the fone back.

that should stop the restarting at will.

reference... i currently av one in my office with similar issue. but force restart solved that one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolulope38: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
good evening..please my uncle sent a Samsung phone from US...and when I put my Sim..its saying invalid Sim card....please help...the model is SM-G550T1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Tolulope38:
good evening..please my uncle sent a Samsung phone from US...and when I put my Sim..its saying invalid Sim card....please help...the model is SM-G550T1

it need sim unlock, if u are in lagos close to ikotun bring it for instant unlocking.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Talius(m): 6:25am On Jan 22, 2018
princemillla:

its hardware not software. av handled countless huawei with similar issues. get a competent engineer to check the power flex for u

fotadmowmend:

Take it to a competent technician.... it might be dat ur vol up or down key is malfunctioning

benzems:

OS corrupt
flash with tested ROM
for more check
www.zamdtek.com

Thank you. God bless.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Anaximander(f): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2018
Please house I need help on how to update the cry my Sony Xperia xa ultra from Android 6 to 7.ive gone to settings and saw software system update but when I press it, it will say no update package found on the sd card.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2018
gracehart32:
Please i sent you a PM on whatsapp; kindly respond

Av respond to ur pm sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2018
Anaximander:
Please house I need help on how to update the cry my Sony Xperia xa ultra from Android 6 to 7.ive gone to settings and saw software system update but when I press it, it will say no update package found on the sd card.

Av u tried connecting to Wi-Fi to try the update
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Georgry(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
my new tecno spark k7 is very poor on 3g network.
wheneve i set it to 3g the network is always very bad,and when i try to on data,the network will just disappear instantly.
NB.i live in an area where i have never had any problem with all other phones i have used before regarding 3g stuff.
please someone should help me!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tafat: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
i dont think thats an issue with your tecno spark,it might be a problem from your network provider.
Georgry:
wheneve i set it to 3g the network is always very bad,and when i try to on data,the network will just disappear instantly.
NB.i live in an area where i have never had any problem with all other phones i have used before regarding 3g stuff.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temmybot(f): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello house! Pls how much will it cost to unlock Samsung galaxy S8 plus with T-mobile carrier? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Temmybot:
Hello house! Pls how much will it cost to unlock Samsung galaxy S8 plus with T-mobile carrier? Thanks

Chat me on Whatsapp 08113648092 if u r in Lagos.... Will do that for u very cheap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by myself13: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
please folks I want to ask.. does purify actually helps after rooting
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by myself13: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
secondly is there anything like an antivirus browser? or which browser is best for downloading videos and songs after rooting, noting the fact that apps would be downloaded from play store
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdulahh: 6:57am On Jan 24, 2018
Please I need a dead gionee m5 panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2018
Anaximander:
first of all go to xda forum and download the update package of your phone then go back to your settings and try to update it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Georgry:
download mtk engineering mode and locate network selection then choose wcdma preferred.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BlackF18: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jumia black Friday 2018 date, deals and offers

https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-black-friday-2018/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
Where can I get Nokia 3 screen to
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 1naijaguy: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
n0m0705:

Can you drop your number so we can talk
Hello. My phone seems to have crashed and I have been unable to recover it for now. So I am unable to use Whatsapp and make calls. But you can still reach me through this website in the mean time. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darejem2002: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
I have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 GT-P5100 the battery is completely dead pls can I get a replacement of the battery pls reply or what I can do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iambabatunde: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please can anyone help me to get Samsung galaxy note 3 neo battery and full screen for tecno phantom Z... I'm ready to pay any amount... I'm in ijebu ode... Thank u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Call me if u re in Lagos 07033185680

darejem2002:
I have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 GT-P5100 the battery is completely dead pls can I get a replacement of the battery pls reply or what I can do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Call me 07033185680

iambabatunde:
Please can anyone help me to get Samsung galaxy note 3 neo battery and full screen for tecno phantom Z... I'm ready to pay any amount... I'm in ijebu ode... Thank u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iambabatunde: 3:46am On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=ebab post=64487366]Call me 07033185680

Which one of them do u have... Secondly can u help me with Samsung S5 screen too?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iambabatunde: 3:50am On Jan 25, 2018
My able engineers in the house, please I need a cheap Samsung S5 screen... I can't afford the new one... I stay in ijebu ode... Please anyone around Lagos who can give me one for cheap?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:23am On Jan 25, 2018
darejem2002:

Sure yu can in computer village or if u r closer to ikotun call me

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by charlesklaus(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
The upper part of my tecnocamon CX won't respond to touch .I took it to an engineer and he said they dont do ordinary touch pad for cx as I have to change the screen too.

Help o.
Can this be true? Or he's probably trying to play a fast one on me.
My screen is very ok
Have you finally fixed it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jagadab: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2018
canon C8 screen for sale my Panel is bad pm me for more details
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jefcee: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
The way the Samsung Galaxy S8 is put together has to be the defining feature of the handset. It looks like a phone that's been brought back from the future, a device that we've been crying out for a phone manufacturer to be brave enough to put together.

Check out the new Samsung galaxy s8.......http://amzn.to/2DMUXim
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pls ow much does it take to repair d home button of iPhone 4s
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
andrewegbuna:
Pls ow much does it take to repair d home button of iPhone 4s

3500 i will fit instantly

ikotun lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.