Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349600 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebenezer880(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
princemillla:

Use chip. It's ur sure best n easy way
it has chip already, but d sim used b4 with it is mtn
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ramla12: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pls how I root leeco let s3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ugoerico(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ugoerico:
Please help, my Infinix Hot 4 is not changing when it is on, but it charges when it is switched off. The fault developed after it touched water, although i stil placed it under sun to dry up yet the charging problem persisted.
What can i do please??
please help... Need your input Engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Justanodadude: 1:58am On Feb 04, 2018
pls i have an infinix hot 3. Of recent my phone scree has totally blacked out while the svreen is still on I mean my phone will be on but i wont be able to see my screen. Pls what could be d probelm. Yha for your reply in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2018
Ugoerico:
please help... Need your input Engineer

Simple, take it to engineer to change ur charging flex or service e ur panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2018
Justanodadude:
pls i have an infinix hot 3. Of recent my phone scree has totally blacked out while the svreen is still on I mean my phone will be on but i wont be able to see my screen. Pls what could be d probelm. Yha for your reply in advance.

Ur screen is damaged
Justanodadude:

Ur screen is damage
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Justanodadude: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2018
princemillla:

Ur screen is damage

The touch works only that i wont see the screen pls do you have any idea of how much thscreen for hot 3 is?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2018
Can I root a branded Samsung phone. ..it's an AT&T PHONE...just here to know if I can upgrade it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pls someone help me with a simple guide to install fake wifi on my mtk Device. I wanted to fool some apps to think that I'm using wifi while I'm on 3g network. Like fifa online games.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Justanodadude:

The touch works only that i wont see the screen pls do you have any idea of how much thscreen for hot 3 is?

Around 4500 to 5500 naira
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
lowgeorge:
Can I root a branded Samsung phone. ..it's an AT&T PHONE...just here to know if I can upgrade it

Yes u can
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ugoerico(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
princemillla:

Simple, take it to engineer to change ur charging flex or service e ur panel
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Justanodadude: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
princemillla:

Around 4500 to 5500 naira

Thanks you have been most helpful final question will the screen change mean all the scratchs and breaks on my screen will be removed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Justanodadude:

Thanks you have been most helpful final question will the screen change mean all the scratchs and breaks on my screen will be removed?

Yes that's price for complete screen and touch. So u will get a new touch with smooth interface.....

You Re most welcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Justanodadude: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
princemillla:

Yes that's price for complete screen and touch. So u will get a new touch with smooth interface.....

You Re most welcome

I cant thank you enough for basically everything. More strength to u. Will update u wen i repair the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Justanodadude: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
princemillla:

You Re most welcome

I can't thank you enough for basically.... everything. I really appreciate it. I will update here when i getthe phone fixed.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wallacedahmenac: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2018
please, my mum's itel1516 fell into water and d battery exploded even though It still has a warranty but unknowingly she gave d phone to an engineer who somehow misplaced d battery. pls how do I get another battery and which way forward . d phone is just 3months old
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kalus(m): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2018
Please how do I reset my rooted phone to factory sitting?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oluti(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
I have this infinix zero 4 with storage capacity of 32gb. I have not used up to 2gb total plus the phone app but it is saying I have used 17.21gb out of the 32gb but I cannot even click on it because it is disabled. Same with the memory of 3gb. I cannot click on that too. It is always saying storage space running out! Is there a software to rectify this anomaly?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
kalus:
Please how do I reset my rooted phone to factory sitting?

Get a couch, dust it n sitting should be done grin

Don't mind me, u can factory reset using option in setting.. Note rooting a device doesn't stops u from factory reset but hey, don't dare perform upgrade/update with that fone else u can av a brick device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oluti:
I have this infinix zero 4 with storage capacity of 32gb. I have not used up to 2gb total plus the phone app but it is saying I have used 17.21gb out of the 32gb but I cannot even click on it because it is disabled. Same with the memory of 3gb. I cannot click on that too. It is always saying storage space running out! Is there a software to rectify this anomaly?

You may be a victim of China/refurbished infinix. If u think u Re not, then back up and factory reset the fone. And return those back up stuffs on memory card. Shikenna
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingshrd: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
I have this iPhone 7 with broken screen and sim locked to t-mobile usa how much to unlock it and fix the screen appreciate an estimate from the engineers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oluti(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
princemillla:

You may be a victim of China/refurbished infinix. If u think u Re not, then back up and factory reset the fone. And return those back up stuffs on memory card. Shikenna
Thanks a million. I will do what you said but I am suspecting what you said about China/refurbished is what happened to me. It is well.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2018
The phone's fault is customer misuse so warranty agreement won't cover that expenses.
Visit an Itel service centre or sales outlet to get a new battery
wallacedahmenac:
please, my mum's itel1516 fell into water and d battery exploded even
though It still has a warranty but unknowingly she gave d phone to an
engineer who somehow misplaced d battery. pls how do I get another
battery and which way forward . d phone is just 3months old
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mystiq25(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2018
I have ordered a screen Digitiser for my phone from aliexpress but later after the item was shipped I read some reviews from those who bought it from that particular store, some said it is working perfectly while others are saying it is not. So my question is if the digitizer eventually arrives is there a way for an engineer to test it without removing the old one? The current one is still working with some few ghost touches, so I don't want a situation where the old is removed while the new is not working.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by room089: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2018
Hello friends, I bought a new Tecno W3 on the 4th of last month, charged it to 100%. I did not SWITCH it on. I dropped it aside with the battery fixed to it.

Today, after a month of laying it aside with the battery still fixed to it, I decided to charge it AGAIN so as to start using it but it is not charging. (Since I bought it, I've NEVER switched it on).

What could actually be the problem and remedy to it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2018
Change your charging port.
Ugoerico:
Please help, my Infinix Hot 4 is not changing when it is on, but it charges when it is switched off. The fault developed after it touched water, although i stil placed it under sun to dry up yet the charging problem persisted.
What can i do please??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KAYUSKAYODE: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
please help me out on how to root tecno w4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Visit their service centre
room089:
Hello friends, I bought a new Tecno W3 on the 4th of last month, charged it to 100%. I did not SWITCH it on. I dropped it aside with the battery fixed to it.

Today, after a month of laying it aside with the battery still fixed to it, I decided to charge it AGAIN so as to start using it but it is not charging. (Since I bought it, I've NEVER switched it on).

What could actually be the problem and remedy to it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PStacks(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sandammy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
My GIONEE M5 ( rooted ) just went dead after using it to download a movie from 02tvseries. The phone wont even recognise PC When i attempted to flash it. I detached the battery and reconnected it, yet it wont power on. Someone suggested since the screen was perfectly working, i should cosider changing the panel. Please where can i get a working M5 PANEL and what is the price range. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.