Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345630 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mystiq25(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2018
My phone BLU selfie 2 misbehaving after it fell and have a crack on the screen. When I press "A" it will give me something else, what's the solution please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mystiq25:
My phone BLU selfie 2 misbehaving after it fell and have a crack on the screen. When I press "A" it will give me something else, what's the solution please?

Digitiser(touch pad) is gone...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mystiq25(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
princemillla:

Digitiser(touch pad) is gone...
for now it is manageable I'm using like that, will the situation get worse with time?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mystiq25:
for now it is manageable I'm using like that, will the situation get worse with time?

Depends on u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by youngeasy99: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
An Android phone refusing to pick network signals. An hisense T928 to be precise thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mystiq25(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
princemillla:

Depends on u
I saw the Digitiser on aliexpress, I think I will order for it. Hope I don't need to change the whole screen because that would be very expensive.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mystiq25:
I saw the Digitiser on aliexpress, I think I will order for it. Hope I don't need to change the whole screen because that would be very expensive.

Since you've seen the digitizer u don't need to replace whole screen then. Once the part arrive, just get a Good engineer to do clean separation and install the new digitiser.

Good luck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shayubobo: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
I have one galaxy s8 which is claimed to be unlocked b4 buying it,put in my sim and it's writing "invalid sim card,sim card not supported"if i go to settings and search for available networks,it will bring different networks but wont allow me to register on it.it even installed the mtn app on the phone when i inserted d sim,if i try to call...it will say "not registered on network"
I made an enquiry and they said if it is locked,it should prompt for an unlock code immediately i put my sim inside.even if i wana unlock again,d phone is not asking for any unlock code

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 3:41am On Jan 28, 2018
shayubobo:
I have one galaxy s8 which is claimed to be unlocked b4 buying it,put in my sim and it's writing "invalid sim card,sim card not supported"if i go to settings and search for available networks,it will bring different networks but wont allow me to register on it.it even installed the mtn app on the phone when i inserted d sim,if i try to call...it will say "not registered on network"
I made an enquiry and they said if it is locked,it should prompt for an unlock code immediately i put my sim inside.even if i wana unlock again,d phone is not asking for any unlock code

have you tried other network SIMs in the Phone..?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2018
shayubobo:

The phone has not been fully unlocked.

For benefits of doubt,
Goto settings- network- preferred network and chose global if it's available there. Wait for 10 to 15 seconds. If the sim did not load then u need to take it fr parmanent unlocking.

If you are in lagos you can call me. 08113648092

By the way which network is it locked to?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eastlink(m): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Please Engineers in the house. My Andriod Lenovo A2016a40 fell into a water and the screen was affected badly. How much does a screen change cost. And can I get it repaired at Alaba, because I stay at Satelite Town. I don't mind coming to Ikeja as long as the cost is moderate.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2018
Eastlink:
Please Engineers in the house. My Andriod Lenovo A2016a40 fell into a water and the screen was affected badly. How much does a screen change cost. And can I get it repaired at Alaba, because I stay at Satelite Town. I don't mind coming to Ikeja as long as the cost is moderate.

It will be cheaper in alaba

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaykerry(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Isiboy:

what kind of configuration?
The S32 needs no configuration..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shayubobo: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
princemillla:

The phone has not been fully unlocked.

For benefits of doubt,
Goto settings- network- preferred network and chose global if it's available there. Wait for 10 to 15 seconds. If the sim did not load then u need to take it fr parmanent unlocking.

If you are in lagos you can call me. 08113648092

By the way which network is it locked to?
At &t and am not in lagos presently. my problem is that the phone aint prompting for unlock code when i insert sim.i av tried 3 different carrier sims
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
shayubobo:
At &t and am not in lagos presently. my problem is that the phone aint prompting for unlock code when i insert sim.i av tried 3 different carrier sims

Wait chat me on 08113648092
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phemsky(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
I HAVE ISSUE WITH MY ZTE MF 920W+ I AM AN ENJINNER FORM OGUN STATE ABEOKUTA SOUTH BEING TRYING TO UNLOCK IT TO OTHER NETWORK JUST SHOW ME NETWORK LOCK NO NCK UNLOCK CODE APPEAR PLS I NEED HELP.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
phemsky:
I HAVE ISSUE WITH MY ZTE MF 920W+ I AM AN ENJINNER FORM OGUN STATE ABEOKUTA SOUTH BEING TRYING TO UNLOCK IT TO OTHER NETWORK JUST SHOW ME NETWORK LOCK NO NCK UNLOCK CODE APPEAR PLS I NEED HELP.

With which tools are you trying to unlock the device.

"No nck code" av u requested for a code before .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Englov(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pls guys I need these two items.

1. Phone CPU rebelling stencil for android PCB.

2. Video/ phone microscope

If you can get it for me it me know.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mystiq25(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
princemillla:

Since you've seen the digitizer u don't need to replace whole screen then. Once the part arrive, just get a Good engineer to do clean separation and install the new digitiser.

Good luck
Thanks so much.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mystiq25:
Thanks so much.

Uw bros
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eastlink(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
princemillla:

It will be cheaper in alaba
Thanks broad. But how much should one budget?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FEGEITOK: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please how much does it cost to replace the screen of a Nokia Lumia 1020 32GB?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tall2ce(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please how much does it cost to replace power switch of tecno canon c9
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LoveThemChubby(m): 3:17am On Jan 30, 2018
Pls guys my Tecno A7 (Phantom Z mini) suddenly developed some faults: that is, it goes off and waking it up is usually a big problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2018
tall2ce:
Please how much does it cost to replace power switch of tecno canon c9

2500 with workmanship
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2018
LoveThemChubby:
Pls guys my Tecno A7 (Phantom Z mini) suddenly developed some faults: that is, it goes off and waking it up is usually a big problem.

Back up and factory reset. It should solve the Corrupt os
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tall2ce(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2018
princemillla:

2500 with workmanship
grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2018
tall2ce:

grin

this ur laugh get as ee be, thhe selling price is 1500 n 1k to fix.

satisfied?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LoveThemChubby(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
princemillla:

Back up and factory reset. It should solve the Corrupt os
Ok. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tall2ce(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
princemillla:

this ur laugh get as ee be, thhe selling price is 1500 n 1k to fix.

satisfied?
Hope it will not affect the screen during repairs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
tall2ce:

Hope it will not affect the screen during repairs

it cant but that solely depends on who is handling it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmaboss(m): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Does infinix note 4 pro have widgets?

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.