Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350141 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 10, 2018
Lorita96:

Hello, my iPhone 6 front and rear cameras are not working. Anytime I open the camera app, it will show a black focus even in the day, how do I fix it

First you have to confirm if it's software issue or hardware...
first of all try to video call with it using Skype or viber, if the camera works fine with video call then you will need to Reset iPhone settings . Go to "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" > "Reset All Settings". This won't delete any files or apps on your iPhone but erase your preferred settings on the apps. After the resetting, open the camera app and see if it works okay now.

if all these doesn't work out, you will need to go for hardware solution by changing camera or checking clips depending on what you discover after you open the phone.. (only engineers should do this please)

OR YOU CAN SIMPLY Factory Reset iPhone. Go to "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" and choose "Erase All Content and Settings". This will delete all files and third-party apps on your iPhone.BUT THIS SHOULD BE YOUR LAST OPTION
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2018
Around Ojodu berger.
Wonder1844:
Visit any good phone technician You know.
What is your location.?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
AnyDevice:

First you have to confirm if it's software issue or hardware...
first of all try to video call with it using Skype or viber, if the camera works fine with video call then you will need to Reset iPhone settings . Go to "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" > "Reset All Settings". This won't delete any files or apps on your iPhone but erase your preferred settings on the apps. After the resetting, open the camera app and see if it works okay now.

if all these doesn't work out, you will need to go for hardware solution by changing camera or checking clips depending on what you discover after you open the phone.. (only engineers should do this please)

OR YOU CAN SIMPLY Factory Reset iPhone. Go to "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" and choose "Erase All Content and Settings". This will delete all files and third-party apps on your iPhone.BUT THIS SHOULD BE YOUR LAST OPTION
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emeraldlife: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
emeraldlife:
Good evening all;
I have a Samsung S6 Edge with a crack front glass that does not in anyway affect the phone except for its aesthetic. Can I change this touch glass or does it come bundled with the screen?

Engineers pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HarrypotterIV: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hi,please i tried to on my TECNO Y6 but it did not on,pkease what is the solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 11, 2018
HarrypotterIV:
Hi,please i tried to on my TECNO Y6 but it did not on,pkease what is the solution

well it depends on what happened before now...
first i must ask,did you root the phone?

many things can make a phone not to come on like low voltage below 3.5,battery connector issues, power switch, bricked, etc.. until an engineer examines it before one can know the actual problem and find a solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2018
emeraldlife:

Engineers pls
Yes you can change the front class...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eedu247: 6:42am On Feb 11, 2018
AnyDevice:

where are you? if you are in lagos, message me
Please can you hi me on WhatsApp no 08091584259
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2018
Am back guys..... After chopping restrictions to comment from mods. I think it's better if members know their offend befor placing them under restrictions.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emeraldlife: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2018
AnyDevice:

Yes you can change the front class...

Thanks. Do u know how much it did cost to change it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Peppul: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
guys I unbrick my techno j7 phone this morning by flashing a wrong recovery image, now the phone can't boot into recovery mode again at its whenever I switch it on it only shows techno logo. please can someone help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by skelani557: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
I need a TECNO H6 working board asap 09034395335 (whatsapp)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by charlesm91(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pls someone tell me how much it'll cost to change an iPhone 7 screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
charlesm91:
Pls someone tell me how much it'll cost to change an iPhone 7 screen.
10k only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Peppul:
guys I unbrick my techno j7 phone this morning by flashing a wrong recovery image, now the phone can't boot into recovery mode again at its whenever I switch it on it only shows techno logo. please can someone help
U can get it done by software engineers at Ikj or ladipo but if u need the board I have it and I will give u at a very chikini price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Peppul:

hello do u mean u bricked ur device.. if yes, i can help you fix that! am in lag
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=HarrypotterIV post=64951608]Hi,please i tried to on my TECNO Y6 but it did not on,pkease what is the solution[/quote u will need to change the main board I have brown new virgin panel I sell 55only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
emeraldlife:

Engineers pls
u can get the glass changed @10k only,the complete screen wud have been better but it’s expensive last time I asked was told it’s dold for 55
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Deshalom:
Hi Guys,
Recently my phone started to develop a strange behaviour, touching by itself as soon as I unlock it. The screen is not broken it also opens apps and typing nonsense by itself. Kindly assist.
u didn’t tell what kind of phone but basically it the touchpad that’s faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Deshalom:
Hi Guys,
Recently my phone started to develop a strange behaviour, touching by itself as soon as I unlock it. The screen is not broken it also opens apps and typing nonsense by itself. Kindly assist.
u didn’t tell what kind of phone but basically it the touchpad that’s faulty u just have to replace it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Justanodadude:

Sorry am back again i was not able to repair the phone.

I went to a repairer i know he called 4500 the price you said. But he said that on getting to where he will repair it the he found out that d screen is also damaged and said tha 4500 cant fix it but its now 10000.

My question is that is the price right for both the screen and touch of an hot 3 U can get it done @8500 if ur screen is not broken I get separate the broken touchpad and fix a new one instead of buying a complete screen

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
onuko:
How much will it take to replace samsung galaxy 3 screen

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
brandon180:
Pls who knows d price of itel1556 plus screen and touchpad, i stay at uyo.
5500only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
eedu247:
Good to you all,I appreciate your valuable contributions.
Please my malata phone m501 screen/tourchneed replacement. Help me out I need them and possibly an engineer that can fix it.Engineers in my environment can't help.
if u stay in Lagos bring it to ladipo I will fix it for u �
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mystiq25:
I have ordered a screen Digitiser for my phone from aliexpress but later after the item was shipped I read some reviews from those who bought it from that particular store, some said it is working perfectly while others are saying it is not. So my question is if the digitizer eventually arrives is there a way for an engineer to test it without removing the old one? The current one is still working with some few ghost touches, so I don't want a situation where the old is removed while the new is not working.
its very possible in fact it’s a normal thing any engineer should do before removing the old one if u stay in Lagos u can bring to ladipo I will fix it for u �
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
room089:
Hello friends, I bought a new Tecno W3 on the 4th of last month, charged it to 100%. I did not SWITCH it on. I dropped it aside with the battery fixed to it.

Today, after a month of laying it aside with the battery still fixed to it, I decided to charge it AGAIN so as to start using it but it is not charging. (Since I bought it, I've NEVER switched it on).first next time u intend to keep a phone or laptop like u said here u remove the battery,ur W3 us dead since u just bought it do not take it to any engineer simply take to their device centers u they will fix it for u for free

What could actually be the problem and remedy to it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
babtaima:

radio ic is bad.. try hard resetting if doesn't work take for repairs
it’s the network cable maybe it fell then the network cable got detached from the main board or sub board get an engineer to check an reclip it for u Asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Peppul:
How much is Tecno j7 screen and touchpad
75 only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Peppul:
How much to repair tecno j7 screen ND touchpad... Any engineer here at ikeja should let me know...
i can fix it for u but I am not @ikj I am @ ladipo mushin area my no is 08133658683 @7500 only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onuko(m): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2018
is it the last price?
ibrahim55:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2018
onuko:
is it the last price?
yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mystiq25(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2018
ibrahim55:
its very possible in fact it’s a normal thing any engineer should do before removing the old one if u stay in Lagos u can bring to ladipo I will fix it for u �
unfortunately I am not in lagos, I am far away in Jos, thanks for your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.