Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350214 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:20am On Feb 07, 2018
sandammy:
My GIONEE M5 ( rooted ) just went dead after using it to download a movie from 02tvseries. The phone wont even recognise PC When i attempted to flash it. I detached the battery and reconnected it, yet it wont power on. Someone suggested since the screen was perfectly working, i should cosider changing the panel. Please where can i get a working M5 PANEL and what is the price range. Thanks

If u are in lagos bring it tommorow, it will power on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sandammy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
princemillla:

If u are in lagos bring it tommorow, it will power on
I stays in Ibadan. Where in lagos so that i can come over. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
sandammy:

I stays in Ibadan. Where in lagos so that i can come over. Thanks

Ikotun Axis
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sandammy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
princemillla:

Ikotun Axis
please let me have your digit for negotiation before i leave my base
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
sandammy:

please let me have your digit for negotiation before i leave my base

08113648092. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hedris20(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
please, i just bought iPhone 5s few weeks back. i was given 3 months free trails to enjoy free music with payment.

But before i can use it, i have to register my ATM card details.

I have tried it with my gtb master card, first bank visa card and access bank master card.

Its not going through at all

The error message i get is payment method decline. update your billing info.

Please anyone who face this type of issues before or have the idea to solve this problem, should please help me

Its urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by selfdefence: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
why root it? if you do you will end up having issues when you want to update it
KAYUSKAYODE:
please help me out on how to root tecno w4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaslyni: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hello folks! any well conversant Samsung galaxy recovery.img techy in the house?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mercygrey177(f): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2018
Pls anyone. Am tryn to download snthing on UC browser on my Android nd it says auto download is off. Pls How can i put it on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hi Guys,
Recently my phone started to develop a strange behaviour, touching by itself as soon as I unlock it. The screen is not broken it also opens apps and typing nonsense by itself. Kindly assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TOMMYS: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Whatsapp has stopped working on my Lumia 820 with 8.0 os and a phone engineer says I cant upgrade to windows 10.0. I need whatsapp. What do I do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Justanodadude: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
princemillla:

Ur screen is damaged

Sorry am back again i was not able to repair the phone.

I went to a repairer i know he called 4500 the price you said. But he said that on getting to where he will repair it the he found out that d screen is also damaged and said tha 4500 cant fix it but its now 10000.

My question is that is the price right for both the screen and touch of an hot 3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onuko(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
How much will it take to replace samsung galaxy 3 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Your touch pad has gone bad
Deshalom:
Hi Guys,
Recently my phone started to develop a strange behaviour, touching by itself as soon as I unlock it. The screen is not broken it also opens apps and typing nonsense by itself. Kindly assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Justanodadude:

I went to a repairer i know he called 4500 the price you said. But he said that on getting to where he will repair it the he found out that d screen is also damaged and said tha 4500 cant fix it but its now 10000.

My question is that is the price right for both the screen and touch of an hot 3

Are u in lags.? If u are planning call me. Thanks 08113648092
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pls who knows d price of itel1556 plus screen and touchpad, i stay at uyo.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Justanodadude: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
princemillla:

Yea i am. But with the look of things i will prefer to swap the phone but in its current state am not sure if i can get a good deal out of it. Will try and put a call through tmao. 0810216**** DATS D NO D WILL CAL U.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by edumama(m): 1:26am On Feb 09, 2018
WhatsApp has been gradually adding some awesome features, initially, WhatsApp is only for chatting but with these new features, you can add some links to your website through WhatsApp in the form of the affiliate program. WhatsApp new features are very helpful for online marketers too and these new WhatsApp features are also free. I love WhatsApp application because it has been helping me reach out more clients by sending them the link to my website and other digital products. You can use these WhatsApp new features on Android, iPhone, tablet or iPad.

One of the benefits of these WhatsApp new features is that it can help you become a business person if you know how to use them! For example, go to any wholesale shop; introduce yourself as merchandise or whichever business titles you want to give yourself, ask for the prices of the goods you feel that you can market to your contacts. Then thank the owner of the shop and tell him you will be back once there is a demand for any goods!
While you’re constructing your short product marketing for your contact list, including the product price and call for action. Forward it all your contacts. Then wait for their response. You can do this information marketing without selling any physical product too.

My WhatsApp information marketing Tips, you have to be sure of the information you are about sending to your contact in other not to lose your respect and probably some may block you if the information is not relevant! Here is an example of information marketing I just send to over 300 of my contacts lists and all of them were responding to a positive feedback asking questions! “Hello everyone this is (put your company name or your brand) (then the information you have them) (ask them to call you for the solution to that information) (that’s where you now bill them). You have to be honest and make sure that the information is up to date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXEZB7ngTHk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eedu247: 4:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Good to you all,I appreciate your valuable contributions.
Please my malata phone m501 screen/tourchneed replacement. Help me out I need them and possibly an engineer that can fix it.Engineers in my environment can't help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 5:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Kaslyni:
Hello folks! any well conversant Samsung galaxy recovery.img techy in the house?

I can help... if you have Telegram app Installed I can add you to our Samsung Galaxy Group... there You will get all the help you need
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2018
eedu247:
Good to you all,I appreciate your valuable contributions.
Please my malata phone m501 screen/tourchneed replacement. Help me out I need them and possibly an engineer that can fix it.Engineers in my environment can't help.

where are you? if you are in lagos, message me

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thank u for replying.

But when it happens sometimes last year and I formated the phone it went back to normal.
Wonder1844:
Your touch pad has gone bad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ganie(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Justanodadude:

i have an hot 3 i can sell to u as scrap,it stopped working even after flashing it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ganie(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
princemillla:

scrap hot 3 for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emeraldlife: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good evening all;
I have a Samsung S6 Edge with a crack front glass that does not in anyway affect the phone except for its aesthetic. Can I change this touch glass or does it come bundled with the screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lobell: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
ganie:
scrap hot 3 for sale

Sell your phones and other gadgets to anybody anywhere in the country safely and securely using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace. It's called the Nigerian ebay by those who know. See link below and in my signature.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Justanodadude: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
princemillla:

Thanks very much i will see whher i can addressthe issue within the week.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ok try running a software on it again to see if it will work
Deshalom:
Thank u for replying.

But when it happens sometimes last year and I formated the phone it went back to normal.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
I need second used Samsung galaxy S5 screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thank you.

But how do i do that?
Wonder1844:
Ok try running a software on it again to see if it will work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Visit any good phone technician You know.
What is your location.?
Deshalom:
Thank you.

But how do i do that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 10, 2018
AnyDevice:

where are you? if you are in lagos, message me
Hello, my iPhone 6 front and rear cameras are not working. Anytime I open the camera app, it will show a black focus even in the day, how do I fix it

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: NAVYdogg and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.