Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357857 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fatasy:
[B]GREAT PEOPLE,pls how much will it cost me to change iphone 4 front and back glass[/]]

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
i have a very clean iphone 5c 16 gig for sale. 20k. quote me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Talk2tobo(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
i have a very clean iphone 5c 16 gig for sale. 20k. quote me

Wat the phone problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Talk2tobo:

Wat the phone problem?

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT. i want to gather money ti buy screen for my s7 edge ni
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Talk2tobo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT. i want to gather money ti buy screen for my s7 edge ni

Can we deal for 15k and I pick up tomorrow
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fatasy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
AnyDevice:

THanks bro but i need a clearification is the front glass comming with the screen or just d glass alone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Don't knw which country.Didnt show s netwrk
AnyDevice:

which country is the phone from? which network is it locked to?

well you still have to take it to engineer... message me for solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
if u have a broken screen touch of samsung s7 edge, but still working, plz quote me. or if u want to buy it like that,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vecto(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good evening. The is my first question here..i have a Sony Bluetooth headset that I kept idle and I've not charged for a long time. Today when I tried charging it does not charge. I tried leaving it in the charger for awhile to boost the battery. I noticed after unplugging It doesn't turn on when I try to on it but when I plug it directly to the charge and I turn it on, its ons.
Please is it the battery that needs to be changed or what can be done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anuma1(m): 6:16am On Jul 24, 2018
Hello Good morning all. Please any solution on how to remove icloud from iphone6 &7. They brought the two phones in my shop yesterday but it was on icloud
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Change your battery

Vecto:
Good evening. The is my first question here..i have a Sony Bluetooth headset that I kept idle and I've not charged for a long time. Today when I tried charging it does not charge. I tried leaving it in the charger for awhile to boost the battery. I noticed after unplugging It doesn't turn on when I try to on it but when I plug it directly to the charge and I turn it on, its ons.
Please is it the battery that needs to be changed or what can be done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2018
anuma1:
Hello Good morning all. Please any solution on how to remove icloud from iphone6 &7. They brought the two phones in my shop yesterday but it was on icloud

Doubt if the owner will be able to dosh out 70k to bypass icloud on each fones. So, they r gonner
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jjwilliams(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2018
How much will it cost to change an iphone6 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2018
jjwilliams:
How much will it cost to change an iphone6 screen?
9k. Call or whatsapp me via 0803 860 3994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vecto(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
ebab:
Change your battery

Can I get an original one where they sell Bluetooth headsets, and what's the price range?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
please, how can i have access to all my files on my galaxy s7 egde thru laptop since the screen is no longer working.?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sibb2011: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
how much will it cost to change the screen for Samsung Grand 2?........ any engineer on it in the house?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Francis95(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
how much will it cost to change the charging port for Samsung galaxy s7?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
geezynoni:
in need of a note 4 n910a motherboard
location preferably ikeja
I have, but in kwara
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
geezynoni:

What model
910a
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
geezynoni:

I want to sell my note 4 screen tho
How much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Adebayo4christ:
please, how can i have access to all my files on my galaxy s7 egde thru laptop since the screen is no longer working.?
Is the screen displaying but not responding? Or the screen is totally blank?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
olanreyman:

it was not totally blank before but on sunday, it fell down again, the thing just jejely went blank. its but i can see small small.. its just shaking
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
olanreyman:

this

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MarkWayne89: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Adebayo4christ:

How to mirror your Android screen to a PC in no time --->>>> https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/mirror-android-screen-pc-no-time/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
MarkWayne89:

How to mirror your Android screen to a PC in no time --->>>> https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/mirror-android-screen-pc-no-time/

Thank you bro. but the screen is totally blank. no way to download all what i read on that site.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funnynation(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Please how do I know the original MM Card?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by geezynoni: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
olanreyman:

How much

13k.. Negotiable... Tho

Hw much u wan sell d board
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lahizak: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
s7 edge and dere screen wahala sha. i beg any idea hw much d screen cost 4 lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jjmaurice: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Pls my vivo phone stoped ringing out and vibrating even the charging is not working, and anytime it sound out everyother thing will be working fine. What could be the course?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vecto(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
funnynation:
Please how do I know the original MM Card?

Use SD insight and A1 SD bench.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Steve419: 5:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Make una go learn first before calling yourselves phone engineer

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.