Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345049 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Herbephe1:

My infinix hot 3 model keeps on restarting.
I have flashed it but it keeps hanging, I cannot use my phone at all. It hangs and restarts after every 5minutes. Anyone with the same problem? or does anyone know how I can fix this?
The panel has to be changed..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slinkky(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who has motherboard for Samsung galaxy S6 single sim G920v and how much please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Herbephe1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ndissle:

pls how much is panel?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ndissle:

Chang battery first
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MarkWayne89: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sansa143:
Thanks alot.Please how genuine is it cos scam plenty cheesy grin

They are actually legit. I had my S6 and iphone 6 network unlocked by them. It will take about a day or two, or probably up to 5 days before they can unlock it which is standard in unlocking. At times, they can get it done within minutes. Make sure to give them your IMEI so they can check how long it will take you to have your code.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MarkWayne89: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sansa143:
Evening,i hve. HTC phone with a locked sim.Please is there any wy I can unlock it or I will have to take it to a technician?Thanks.Is HTC 7100

You can get your unlock code from these guys https://www.unlockunit.com/brand/htc. Make sure you have your IMEI so they can check if your phone is eligible for unlocking.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mayorjosh(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hi please my iPhone 6s has been stuck in recovery mode and I've tried all but it's not responding. Anybody that can help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Reload the IOS

mayorjosh:
Hi please my iPhone 6s has been stuck in recovery mode and I've tried all but it's not responding. Anybody that can help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jennifer89(f): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2018
My techno L9 plus is blinking a little and a brown line is also blinking under what could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sparks101: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hi I have a Gionee m5 plus fell inside water and the screen is damaged but the board is OK anyone with a screen should quote me or reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Talk2tobo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
I need perfectly working, neat and clean samsung s5.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Maxwelljacob: 2:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Hi every one...my gionee f100 refuse to work on 3g...av been using 2g and its somehow slow and frustrating... Plz anybody wit solution should quote me..plz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Millichamp(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Maxwelljacob:
Hi every one...my gionee f100 refuse to work on 3g...av been using 2g and its somehow slow and frustrating... Plz anybody wit solution should quote me..plz

It's not a 3G phone

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Herbephe1:

My infinix hot 3 model keeps on restarting.
I have flashed it but it keeps hanging, I cannot use my phone at all. It hangs and restarts after every 5minutes. Anyone with the same problem? or does anyone know how I can fix this?

I tot u tried to complain this stuff to me wen u sent me message online.

Whenever u are ready to fix...take the fone to software engineer and call me I will tell him what to do before flashing .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2018
mayorjosh:

If u av pc use 3u tools to exit the recovery. If it fails to exit then reload. If reload also failed. Kiss the panel good bye
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Herbephe1(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2018
princemillla:

I tot u tried to complain this stuff to me wen u sent me message online.

Whenever u are ready to fix...take the fone to software engineer and call me I will tell him what to do before flashing .

please send me the number, so that I can call you when I reach there
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2018
Herbephe1:

please send me the number, so that I can call you when I reach there

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Millichamp(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2018
Tecno Phantom 5 for sale for N45,000 with the accessories. It's just a week use, with no single scratch, I got it 55k.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08182961284

3GB RAM
32GB Storage Capacity
3000 battery
4G LTE

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Who unlocks here? I have two Samsung galaxy tabs (tab S 10.5 LTE on Sprint and tab 4 8.0 LTE on TMobile) and a Samsung S8+ on At&t to unlock.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by huslerr(m): 1:10am On Aug 05, 2018
My Samsung phone shows charging when I connect to charger but the battery percentage does not increase. Please, what could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blessedobaro: 5:35am On Aug 05, 2018
I need lenovo p1m touch screen;original...i already replaced it before with a fake but it got bad in 3 days... I need original.. help!!!?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2018
seyithug:
Who unlocks here? I have two Samsung galaxy tabs (tab S 10.5 LTE on Sprint and tab 4 8.0 LTE on TMobile) and a Samsung S8+ on At&t to unlock.

If u are in Lagos call me.

Instant unlocking
Am in ikotun lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Battery needs to be changed

huslerr:
My Samsung phone shows charging when I connect to charger but the battery percentage does not increase. Please, what could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hafeexla(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
ebab:
Battery needs to be changed

Please my own camon c9 shut down today and charging have been stuck @ 37% and the phone wasn't powering up. any help would be welcome.

Note: it as an inbuilt battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by otiwisdom: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hafeexla:
Please my own camon c9 shut down today and charging have been stuck @ 37% and the phone wasn't powering up. any help would be welcome.

Note: it as an inbuilt battery
was the battery working well before your phone off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hafeexla(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
otiwisdom:
was the battery working well before your phone off
It been shuting down by itself and today i didnt power it off, it shutdown by itself when i was on a application.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by otiwisdom: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hafeexla:
It been shuting down by itself and today i didnt power it off, it shutdown by itself when i was on a application.
sorry to say but i think the battery has an issue so take it a store where phone is repaired
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hafeexla(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
otiwisdom:
sorry to say but i think the battery has an issue so take it a store where phone is repaired
Thankz, built in battery just fucking suck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Intellect16(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Talk2tobo:
I need perfectly working, neat and clean samsung s5.

Available. Contact me on 0.8.1.3.4453711
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
princemillla:

If u are in Lagos call me.

Instant unlocking
Am in ikotun lagos

Okay.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2018
Just landing iPhone 5s for sale 39k, still neat and small crack on the right hand corner above. Whatsapp 09030818219.

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.