Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345111 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by heskeyw(m): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2018
I switched off my s6 and charged with the original Samsung charger, when it got full, i tried to switchit on but i couldn't. What could be the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Itel 1550 complete screen location :ibadan. Engrs HELP!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
heskeyw:
I switched off my s6 and charged with the original Samsung charger, when it got full, i tried to switchit on but i couldn't. What could be the problem

Press volume up home button and power button together and tell me if anyhing happen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kul3ger(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
I did a hard reset on my Tecno Camon X (with the power + volume up keys method) and selected the "wipe data" option. Now, everything on the phone seem wiped. Now, on restart, it attempts to take me through the "get started" steps. After clicking the "Get started" it leads me to where i would have to connect to the internet. After selecting an option, it takes me to a "Copy apps & data" page. Now, when i click either of the options ("Copy from your data" or "set up as new") it shows "checking info" briefly and bounces back to the "Copy apps & data" page.

Biko anyone ever experienced this? Or any clue on how to go about this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kul3ger:
I did a hard reset on my Tecno Camon X (with the power + volume up keys method) and selected the "wipe data" option. Now, everything on the phone seem wiped. Now, on restart, it attempts to take me through the "get started" steps. After clicking the "Get started" it leads me to where i would have to connect to the internet. After selecting an option, it takes me to a "Copy apps & data" page. Now, when i click either of the options ("Copy from your data" or "set up as new") it shows "checking info" briefly and bounces back to the "Copy apps & data" page.

Biko anyone ever experienced this? Or any clue on how to go about this?

Thats the big bug on 8.1 if yu av option to carry on without copying from previous back just continue. Same with anyone lock out of frp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdulahh: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ginoee M5 MOTHERBOARD, BATTERY and CASING for sale.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hello engineers,
I need screens for the following.
A Sony Xperia Z2 tablet. The thinnest tablet
A Samsung S7 Edge G935V on Verizon. Coral blue.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kul3ger(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
princemillla:

Thats the big bug on 8.1 if yu av option to carry on without copying from previous back just continue. Same with anyone lock out of frp

Thanks boss. but i'm trying to continue without copying, but its still the same thing. Any other way out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2018
Do you just want to know the price or you want to fix it

seyithug:
Hello engineers,
I need screens for the following.
A Sony Xperia Z2 tablet. The thinnest tablet
A Samsung S7 Edge G935V on Verizon. Coral blue.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2018
i need a used screen for s7 edge. i dont mind how rough it is, in as much as it is displaying and touch pad still working perfectly. quote me plz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2018
ebab:
Do you just want to know the price or you want to fix it

Gimme the prices, I want to fix both of them.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is super-clean, only issue is the bad screen. I want to fix and sell.
I have had the Sony Xperia Z2 tablet for over a year. It's cracked and unusable.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eazeefix: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2018
Hello please I'm heading to Ikeja computer village where I want to fix my daughter's Infinix hot note handset, it has faulty screen, so I need a reliable engineer. Thank you. 08023116432 call or WhatsApp please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CLIQBOY(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2018
Hello i need inifinix X551 Hot Note working Panel . Anyone??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Kul3ger:

Thanks boss. but i'm trying to continue without copying, but its still the same thing. Any other way out?

Can u upload the page u r stuck to.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Millichamp(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Premium Tecno Phantom 5 for sale for N45,000 with the accessories. It's just a week use, I got it 55k.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08182961284

3GB RAM
32GB Storage Capacity
3000 battery
4G LTE

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Good evening .. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good evening house, my LG g3 sometimes gets hot and drains battery very fast. I met with my technician after all checks he advised i reset to factory settings.

Now please

1. How do i backup my contracts before doing this

2. What kinda phone would give me a good battery lifespan while having similar functions with my LG g3?

House please it's urgent.

Please quote me with your solutions so i get notified.

Thanks all in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jeromedee: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Anybody with working HTC A9 screen should Holla abeg.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sweetveek(m): 4:23am On Aug 01, 2018
hello:::pls i have tecno wx3pro with 5000mah but the problem is that it automatically ejects sd card.... any solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrDoGood(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2018
LG G3 White and very clean, No fault, 3GB RAM And 32GB ROM
A very clean white LG G3 in good working condition and no scratch on it.
Phone comes with a 5.5 inches screen size,13 megapixels, 3GB RAM and 32 GB Built-in storage which can be expanded up to 128GB. 3000 MAh of Battery and 4G Network

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
IPHONE 5 FOR SALE. 16 gig inbuilt memory. 20k...quote me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hello .. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MarkWayne89: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sansa143:
Evening,i hve. HTC phone with a locked sim.Please is there any wy I can unlock it or I will have to take it to a technician?Thanks.Is HTC 7100

You can try this website to get your unlock code https://www.unlockunit.com/brand/htc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by janziba(f): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
for sale itel s11 @ 15k

call siggy

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Thanks alot.Please how genuine is it cos scam plenty cheesy grin
MarkWayne89:

You can try this website to get your unlock code https://www.unlockunit.com/brand/htc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Aionian(m): 4:10am On Aug 02, 2018
Please my infinix note 3 just started tripping off. The phone start smeling from the charging port side, the charger isn't damaged and the phone refused to turn on again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dboy55(m): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Aionian:
Please my infinix note 3 just started tripping off. The phone start smeling from the charging port side, the charger isn't damaged and the phone refused to turn on again.
The IC 8nside the phone got burnt ,you got to take it to a good enginner to change the IC
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slinkky(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Who has motherboard for Samsung galaxy S6 single sim G920v and how much please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Herbephe1(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2018
My infinix hot 3 model keeps on restarting.
I have flashed it but it keeps hanging, I cannot use my phone at all. It hangs and restarts after every 5minutes. Anyone with the same problem? or does anyone know how I can fix this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Herbephe1(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2018
dragnet:

malfunctioning memory card

My infinix hot 3 model keeps on restarting.
I have flashed it but it keeps hanging, I cannot use my phone at all. It hangs and restarts after every 5minutes. Anyone with the same problem? or does anyone know how I can fix this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Ndissle:
Hello .. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.

My samsung s2 skyrocket i727 is not displaying, i only know if that is still working with the viberation and functional key light when i on it. How much will to cost me to fix it? 7a
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Aionian(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Dboy55:

The IC 8nside the phone got burnt ,you got to take it to a good enginner to change the IC
Where is the IC located in the phone. Since all the components are attached with a flex

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.