Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1420559 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarcasticdude:

Bro answer me please
message me on whatsapp lets talk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temedy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
haywire1:

You need to flash your phone.

please how do l flash my phone and besides are you sure that flashing my phone will give me the solution I sort for?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Justanodadude: 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Does anyone know the price of an infinix hot 4's screen? And what reasonable price can a fairly used hot 3 go for?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harffie(m): 6:12am On Aug 24, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Tecno pouvoir 2 anytime any day. Thank me later.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harffie(m): 6:15am On Aug 24, 2018
AnyDevice:

Tecno Pouvoir 2 MAIN FEATURES
SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
4G LTE: YES, LTE
Screen Size: 6.0 Inches capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
Screen Resolution: 1440 x 720 pixels (~304 ppi density)
Processor Type: Quad-core 1.3 GHz, MediaTek chipset
RAM: 2GB
Internal Storage: 16GB
External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB
Back / Rear Camera: Dual: 13 MP
Front Camera: 8MP
Battery: 5000 mAh (non-removable)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Key features
SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano)
4G LTE: YES, LTE
Screen Size : 6.0 HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Screen Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels (~282 PPI)
Processor Type: Quad-core 1.40 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
RAM: 3GB
Internal Storage: 32GB
External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB
Back / Rear Camera: 13MP + 2MP camera & LED Flash
Front Camera: 5MP
Battery: 4000 mAh (non-removable)
Thanks.. I think the hot 6 is kinda better but I'm concerned about the PPI... it's lower compared to the Tecno.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okoro99: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2018
I can't boot into recovery mode on my infinix hot6... My phone got tampered with(locked screen) I just got it last week ooo Pls engr(s) in the house, how do I go about it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dalass(f): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2018
haywire1:

Do you mean your phone off and on by itself?

Sorry for the late reply.. Yes o and I insisted on a replacement but still the same experience.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
dalass:

Sorry for the late reply.. Yes o and I insisted on a replacement but still the same experience.

Do you mean the phone was replaced for you and you still experience same issue?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Temedy:
please how do l flash my phone and besides are you sure that flashing my phone will give me the solution I sort for?

Yes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Of recent in Nigeria it has been bonus this bonus that of data plan with almost all network providers. It seems like a competition between them.

Your phone keeps ringing with message alert. You will receive this kind of message

Free data get double data when you buy 1 GB for #1000...

Get #1500 worth of data and #500 to call all network with #100

Get 1 GB for #200 and soon.

If you are using different network, your battery will run down quick because of free this and free that. messages.
Check how to save data in your android phones

https://www.zamdtek.com/2018/08/the-secret-behind-nigeria-network.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dalass(f): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
haywire1:

Do you mean the phone was replaced for you and you still experience same issue?

Yes oh. Even during calls, it would just shut down and restart itself. It still happened with this one am using now, exactly what happened with the first one...... I guess it's the same with all F3 pro Techno phones.....wasted my 30k for nothing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
okoro99:
I can't boot into recovery mode on my infinix hot6...
My phone got tampered with(locked screen)
I just got it last week ooo
Pls engr(s) in the house, how do I go about it

message me on whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xcelentattitude(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pls, hot-spot aint working on my HTC One M7, It usually says that "there is a temporal... That prevents hot-spot from turning on " I think it needs to be unlocked from AT&T.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temedy(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2018
haywire1:

Yes

please can someone tell me how to flash a phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2018
Temedy:
please can someone tell me how to flash a phone?

really?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by horlamedy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Pls i need a follow come htc one e8, m8 touch screen if anyone have or if its original touch. Pls i dnt want china made abeg... Whtap me 08029839987
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 1Jamany(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hello engineers...!!

My infinix note 3 just stopped ringing out...

Check the volume which its at the highest

Pls, someone should help...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by megasamuel(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
How much is it to fix an Iphone 6 screen (assumed issue) at ikeja, pls engineers who can should reply with contact and how much it would cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temedy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
AnyDevice:

really?
yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 3:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Pls guys I love to install twrp on my gionee s plus but I couldn't get the official twrp for gionee s plus, what should I do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Change your speaker

1Jamany:
Hello engineers...!!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 0ptional: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why does instagram videos look blurry when viewing from infinix hot 6 pro...
Pls, is there a to fix this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
megasamuel:
How much is it to fix an Iphone 6 screen (assumed issue) at ikeja, pls engineers who can should reply with contact and how much it would cost

9k will fix It but am in ikotun u can call me if u r close
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pls I need ur candid advice, I really love to root and use latest os but I'm serious afraid of bugs, fixes here and there. Must I be technically wise to do that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2018
megasamuel:

8k here at Ikeja. Call me or whatsapp, my phone number is on my profile

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2018
1Jamany:
Hello engineers...!!

Change your speaker

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hugoboss70(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pls engineers whats d cost of samsung j7 pro 2017 screen? Contact me asap pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lg pro for sale
13mp
3g ram
32g rom
3400mah
Call or whatsapp 07057130588
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joan1678(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2018
haywire1:

Is it indicating charging? Put the charger snap d screen with another phone or screengrab and send to my whatsapp number, my whatsapp number is on my profile, click my moniker

Hello boss, yes it is. It actually left that 100% after the battery went flat. Now the problem is, whenever charge it, wherever the percentage reaches, it sticks there. I'll do as you said now. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
samsung galaxy s7 edge for sale .. pm me. 08050345013
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
joan1678:

Hello boss, yes it is. It actually left that 100% after the battery went flat. Now the problem is, whenever charge it, wherever the percentage reaches, it sticks there. I'll do as you said now. Thank you

I can fix it. I’m at computer village, Ikeja

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1238) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.