Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347965 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emeraldlife: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
I removed my galaxy s6 edge sim tray to swap sims. One thing led to another and I stepped on it. The thing shattered beyond gluing. I decided to put the sim like that and it worked. Now, I can't take off the sim. Pls what do I do? Can it be removed without affecting the phone? Engineers pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by overdrive(m): 3:33am On Aug 18, 2018
samsung s3 panel needed urgently.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ihollarmide(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Good day here. I have two issues with my Infinix Hot 4 pro
1- The screen has a minor problem of showing different colors and being unstable sometimes. I took it to Carlcare Opebi and Carlcare Computer Village and was told that I have to pay #11000 to fix it even though it is still under warranty.
2- I tried upgrading my Infinix HOT 4 PRO to the Nougat version V157 that I downloaded from Infinix website and it worked. The only problem I had with it was that I lost my IMEI and then came to an thread that advised me to use GSM Alaadin to fix the IMEI but unfortunately during the process of repairing the IMEI , GSM Alaadin crashed and stopped working and the phone refused to turn on again. The phone's power was on 83% so it was not as a result of low battery. I have tried to flash it and downloaded two other firmwares again but SP Flashtool does not even detect the mtk preloader to start flashing at all. The system still makes sound when it is connected but SP Flashtool is not flashing it. I have read a lot of guides and tutorials to fix a dead hard bricked phone AND I have also been charging it for over 15 hours now but still shows no sign of coming on.
I read a thread of a similar situation with infinix hot 4 pro on xda developers site that was finally fixed by using Infinix Flashtool but the flashtool is not loading the scatter file giving error 8417 even after downloading the stock firmware from Infinix website. I have read threads from and other websites on possible fixes for error 8417 fix but none worked. The latest version of SP Flashtool loads the scatter file but doesn't flash but Infinix Flashtool doesn't even load the scatter file at all. I have installed the drivers again and it is still the same thing. I have even tried another PC using windows 7 but it still gives the same error. PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO RECOVER MY DEVICE? THANKS AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2018
ihollarmide:
1- The screen has a minor problem of showing different colors and being unstable sometimes. I took it to Carlcare Opebi and Carlcare Computer Village and was told that I have to pay #11000 to fix it even though it is still under warranty.
2- I tried upgrading my Infinix HOT 4 PRO to the Nougat version V157 that I downloaded from Infinix website and it worked. The only problem I had with it was that I lost my IMEI and then came to an thread that advised me to use GSM Alaadin to fix the IMEI but unfortunately during the process of repairing the IMEI , GSM Alaadin crashed and stopped working and the phone refused to turn on again. The phone's power was on 83% so it was not as a result of low battery. I have tried to flash it and downloaded two other firmwares again but SP Flashtool does not even detect the mtk preloader to start flashing at all. The system still makes sound when it is connected but SP Flashtool is not flashing it. I have read a lot of guides and tutorials to fix a dead hard bricked phone AND I have also been charging it for over 15 hours now but still shows no sign of coming on.
I read a thread of a similar situation with infinix hot 4 pro on xda developers site that was finally fixed by using Infinix Flashtool but the flashtool is not loading the scatter file giving error 8417 even after downloading the stock firmware from Infinix website. I have read threads from and other websites on possible fixes for error 8417 fix but none worked. The latest version of SP Flashtool loads the scatter file but doesn't flash but Infinix Flashtool doesn't even load the scatter file at all. I have installed the drivers again and it is still the same thing. I have even tried another PC using windows 7 but it still gives the same error. PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO RECOVER MY DEVICE? THANKS AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

message me on whatsapp via the link on my profile
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2018
emeraldlife:
I removed my galaxy s6 edge sim tray to swap sims. One thing led to another and I stepped on it. The thing shattered beyond gluing. I decided to put the sim like that and it worked. Now, I can't take off the sim. Pls what do I do? Can it be removed without affecting the phone? Engineers pls

it can be removed but its 50:50 chances of not damaging the sim slot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stino4win(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Promo Promo Promo

Free troubleshooting and repair of your phone at Tcee Connect Abuja.

Call me on: 0806801949four. Our office is at 54 parakou street, opp. Dabras Hotel, wuse 2.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NasriKing: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Musical Instrument Solution Nationwide
Off and Online store plus 24hrs Delivery within Lagos
Check it out �
www.gopandy.com/?ref=3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NasriKing: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Musical Instrument Solution Nationwide
Off and Online store plus 24hrs Delivery within Lagos
Check it out �
https://www.gopandy.com/?ref=3

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dalass(f): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
My new F3 pro seems to shut down and power up even without touching it. It's just fast in browsing but a bit too unstable for my liking ..someone please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jahlove4jah: 4:28am On Aug 19, 2018
#20k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jahlove4jah: 4:30am On Aug 19, 2018
#20k
Intellect16:

how much are u willing to sell. 0 8 1 3 4 4 5 3 7 1 1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emeraldlife: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2018
AnyDevice:

it can be removed but its 50:50 chances of not damaging the sim slot

How can it be done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bitcoinvin(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
ihollarmide:

use miracle box to do the flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bitcoinvin(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Am happy to start on my own after some months of intensive training in Software and hardware.Skill saves life.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by codedflowz(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hello guys, my friend's phone (Infinix Hot 4) only charges when it's switched off

What could be the problem and how can it be resolved?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AndriaRich(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pls what can I do to salvage my phone??

Recently, it has started having this fault of going off suddenly without any cause...

Most of the time, i have to disconnect the battery terminal from the board then reconnect after some time before it comes up... sad

It's an infinix note...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2018
emeraldlife:

How can it be done?
Message me on whatsapp via the link below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 20, 2018
AndriaRich:
Pls what can I do to salvage my phone??

Recently, it has started having this fault of going off suddenly without any cause...

Most of the time, i have to disconnect the battery terminal from the board then reconnect after some time before it comes up... sad

It's an infinix note...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ArykTECH(m): 12:12am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=AnyDevice post=70434086][/quote]
Your best guess, backup your important files and flash the phone before it's too late.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ArykTECH(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2018
codedflowz:
Hello guys, my friend's phone (Infinix Hot 4) only charges when it's switched off

What could be the problem and how can it be resolved?

It means your friend's phone consumes more current when it's ON than its conserves/retains when it is being charged.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 1:42am On Aug 20, 2018
emeraldlife:

It can be removed without damaging ur SIM port. If u r in Lagos chat me up. I also av the aim tray I can sell to u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by codedflowz(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2018
ArykTECH:

It means your friend's phone consumes more current when it's ON than its conserves/retains when it is being charged.

Any solution please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AndriaRich(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=AnyDevice post=70434086][/quote]

Help... cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pls I need guide how to fix Samsung galaxy s4, i9500 invalid sim card issue. I have changed d sim tray but same issue.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Goldenhoney: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Your phone panel is gone did u have d panel?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MarkWayne89: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wonder1844:
Pls I need guide how to fix Samsung galaxy s4, i9500 invalid sim card issue. I have changed d sim tray but same issue.

Is your phone unlocked already? If not yet, you need to get it unlocked first. Have a look here to get your unlock code https://www.unlockunit.com/unlock-samsung-galaxy-s4-061944
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
MarkWayne89:

Is your phone unlocked already? If not yet, you need to get it unlocked first. Have a look here to get your unlock code https://www.unlockunit.com/unlock-samsung-galaxy-s4-061944
Is unlocked already
It was working fine before this recent development
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by replybbot(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wonder1844:

You should have attempted software solutions first. I had similar issue on S4 and got it repaired at ArykTECH.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by replybbot(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
codedflowz:

Any solution please?

When a friend of mine had similar issues and took it to ArykTECH, I think they figured out the apps responsible for that problem and uninstalled them.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
It is afrione gravity z1 Android 6.0. RAM: 2GB, Internal memory: 16G and also space for external memory: 32g, battery capacity: 3000Mah. Google it online to check more of it specs.

I bought it last year December, 2017.

If you interested in buying this phone below, just whatsapp me or call: 07052981233. I am in surulere, lagos.

Price : 22k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anudking: 4:07am On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=semid4lyfe post=7445940]Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy! [/qusame
good day, my infinix note3 minimize and home keys are not working but when I touch I shows it being pressed but its not working,same with d drop down of notification pls what the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by christotel: 4:49am On Aug 21, 2018
I seems the battery of my infinix hot5 lite is swollen. please, how much does it take to change it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.