Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348261 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gift2xl: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
PHONE DOCTOR IS HEAR, WRITE ME UR CHALLENGES ON ANY TYPE OF PHONE.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
i have s6edge with pinkline for sell at the rate of 27k. chat me up for picture. check signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Clashy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Engineers in the house,your assistance is needed on a Gionee 5001s. cant install playstore and other related apps.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tarironi: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Please my camon Cx keeps operating it self and getting hot. What should I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tecno Spark K7------#25k

Infinix Hot 3-----#18k

Tecno Camon C8------- 22k

Infinix Hot Note X551 --------13k

Call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994..

Serious buyers only. Location is Lagos. All the phones are slightly negotiable...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lamas2012(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
gift2xl:
PHONE DOCTOR IS HEAR, WRITE ME UR CHALLENGES ON ANY TYPE OF PHONE.
Hello i have a samsung GT P5100 it has virus and i took it to a phone repair shop in my area i was told that they cant flash it that the posibility of flashing the phone is slim and the phone will just be restarting it self as the ram begins to increase without any application open when i try to use hard reset it will show error after the file is wiped but i will still see my files intact with the same problem please any suggestion and help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by factorial1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello house,

Recently, my hotspot turns off automatically.

I discovered that it started that when the above started appearing on my skin.

I've tried the possible means seen online, but wouldn't work.

Kindly help proffer solution.

Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tarironi:
Please my camon Cx keeps operating it self and getting hot. What should I do
If u are in Lagos call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. It is a hardware issue and I can help you resolve it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mosho2good: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Plz does anyone knows any infinix shop in Lagos cause I want to change my infinix Note4 battery the battery doesn't last very long and how much will it cost to change the battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Snowfancy(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2019
hello everyone, i need help with my tecno spark k9 battery its not that strong doesnt last a day.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gift2xl: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lamas2012:

Hello i have a samsung GT P5100 it has virus and i took it to a phone repair shop in my area i was told that they cant flash it that the posibility of flashing the phone is slim and the phone will just be restarting it self as the ram begins to increase without any application open when i try to use hard reset it will show error after the file is wiped but i will still see my files intact with the same problem please any suggestion and help?

BRO HAND FLASHING WILL NOT WORK, BZ THE OPERATING SYSTEM (OS) IS CORRUPT AND NEED TO BE REINSTALLED WITH A HIGHER VERSION. WHERE U AT
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Infinity x559c only shows Infinix logo and goes off. I have flashed it but still no solution.
Please any Engr with useful info should share. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alaboski(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
mayorjosh:

iPhone 6 Plus iCloud locked for sale. 20k

WhatsApp o8o26496014
How much will ut cost to unlock??
Anyone??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alaboski(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
mayorjosh:

iPhone 6 Plus iCloud locked for sale. 20k

WhatsApp o8o26496014
How much will it cost to unlock??
Anyone??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Greetings.. You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eawwal(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
my infinix hot 4 keep spoiling chargers. I've bought 4 different chargers since November. Pls what can I do to it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
alaboski:

How much will ut cost to unlock??
Anyone??
Almost impossible to unlock
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lamas2012(m): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
gift2xl:

BRO HAND FLASHING WILL NOT WORK, BZ THE OPERATING SYSTEM (OS) IS CORRUPT AND NEED TO BE REINSTALLED WITH A HIGHER VERSION. WHERE U AT

Bauchi state or is there anyway you can guide on how to fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 06, 2019
Clashy:
Engineers in the house,your assistance is needed on a Gionee 5001s. cant install playstore and other related apps.

download and install 1mobile market...it serves the same function as play store

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 06, 2019
Eawwal:
my infinix hot 4 keep spoiling chargers. I've bought 4 different chargers since November. Pls what can I do to it?

i don't understand this but check your
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Wonder1844:
Infinity x559c only shows Infinix logo and goes off. I have flashed it but still no solution.

this is the only problem with hot 4...
this just get stuck on logo and sometimes after flash that get bricked.
reload again with the original file
hope this works
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2019
AnyDevice:

this is the only problem with hot 4...
this just get stuck on logo and sometimes after flash that get bricked.
reload again with the original file
hope this works

That's not hot 4 that's hot 5.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Eawwal:

Change the down board. Ur problem will be solved.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2019
Wonder1844:

Flash that fone with signed firmware. Still stuck??

Check the power flex.
Still stuck? Change battery.
That should fix

Those re the only primary source why phones stuck on logo. Soft brick
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mosho2good: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2019
How much can I change infinix Note4 battery the original one

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
princemillla:

That's not hot 4 that's hot 5.
yeah that's true... i thought its X557 he was talking about thanks

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horparindey(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Haaa is not up to that now he only need advice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Meajor(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
My Itel phone is just displaying Itel logo, I don't know why. Someone please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Latidoh1: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Sm-j727T. Or j7 prime seen is bad. Who can fix it? How much will it. Ost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dunsin125: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2019
My infinix note 3 shows this and after it goes off, it might come on again after some minutes but not always

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2019
Unlock any brand of phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.