Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354650 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daamazing(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
How much is charging port for S9?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Emily22:

Saki ,oyo state.....

Send me Ur number
รท
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jbzplace: 6:53am On Mar 16, 2019
pls how much is a samsung a510 screen and were can i get the original one, and i need a professional fixing to avoid issues. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2019
Jbzplace:
pls how much is a samsung a510 screen and were can i get the original one, and i need a professional fixing to avoid issues. thanks

Everything with fixing 20k it's direct screen from Samsung office 07032031229
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunesoft(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2019
Need to fix a Lenovo tablet screen ...in ileka. Any suggestions of correct contact
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
Infinix Hot note with cracked screen for sale... Case is old but battery is very gallant and also Infinix Hot 4 pro with panel issue for sale... Urgent sale ooo

Bring change and come and carry the 2...idimu, ikotun
Drop ur whatsapp number lets talk about it.. Mine is 0803 860 3994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ndissle:
Drop ur whatsapp number lets talk about it.. Mine is 0803 860 3994
sent u. Msg on WhatsApp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
Infinix Hot note with cracked screen for sale... Case is old but battery is very gallant and also Infinix Hot 4 pro with panel issue for sale... Urgent sale ooo

Bring change and come and carry the 2...idimu, ikotun

ur number please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
Isiboy:

ur number please
070 6231 7042
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by datavilla: 12:28am On Mar 17, 2019
Samsung Galaxy s8+ for sale
Amount: #70000
Reason for selling: my phone phone doesn't see networks again. 09035799198

Its pictures attached below

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ololadejoseph: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
if my phone should switch off itself or due to low ba3 it takes time to switch on. or it won't charge/boot unless different magic is carried out on it. what could be the problem please. just repaired the screen completely when it fell on tiles.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
Infinix Hot Note with bad touch, Lil old body and a loose charging port... Up for grab for 7k last no story ooo

Remember this is one of the best Infinix phone ever made with Huge 4000mah....

Hurry quick sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sampete(m): 3:35am On Mar 18, 2019
I have a fake tecno camon phone of which I suspect is a coolpad Y75 running a custom cynagenmod of android 7.0. Problem is the phone is stuck on booting, hanging at the tecno logo. This was after I deleted some apps using kingroot uninstall app. I believe I need to flash a new ROM, problem is my laptop can no longer read the phone even after installing the QHSUSB_BULK Driver. Please what do I do to fix?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emily22(m): 4:02am On Mar 18, 2019
Please be careful with the guy above....peace out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2019
Emily22:
Please be careful with the guy above....peace out

What's going on, if u feel uve been swindled kindly share ur experience with us so others won't fall victim.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2019
sampete:
I have a fake tecno camon phone of which I suspect is a coolpad Y75 running a custom cynagenmod of android 7.0. Problem is the phone is stuck on booting, hanging at the tecno logo. This was after I deleted some apps using kingroot uninstall app. I believe I need to flash a new ROM, problem is my laptop can no longer read the phone even after installing the QHSUSB_BULK Driver. Please what do I do to fix?

Check ur port. The vbus connecting legs may av pull out [i][/i]vvv
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emily22(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2019
princemillla:

What's going on, if u feel uve been swindled kindly share ur experience with us so others won't fall victim.
D guy advertised a hot 4 pro without panel....I have the panel so I decided to buy his own and just switch the panel....am in oyo state ,I paid him and even paid for the courier service....I received the package and behold ,it was a blank screen...dead battery...

I called him, chatted him up and he said he can't refund me not until he blocked me on WhatsApp....too bad....wasted 6,600
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obiorathesubtle: 9:48am On Mar 18, 2019
Good day everyone, please my redmi note 5 fell into a river and has gone off ever since, i made sure to bring it out within seconds.

I've dried the phone under the sun and put it in rice. I've even taken the phone to a technician to clean properly, but it still won't come on .

Please any ideas? The phone is still clean and just few months old
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emily22(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2019
With water damage

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bashiruhammed97(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Pls how do I upgrade my Tecno Camon C8 from 5.0 to 6.0 or above. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Emily22:

D guy advertised a hot 4 pro without panel....I have the panel so I decided to buy his own and just switch the panel....am in oyo state ,I paid him and even paid for the courier service....I received the package and behold ,it was a blank screen...dead battery...

I called him, chatted him up and he said he can't refund me not until he blocked me on WhatsApp....too bad....wasted 6,600
screen shot all our chats and paste here... So rude and insultive
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tabithababy(f): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please any programmer here that can help me open my gmail account??

I forgot the password and all the account recovery options given by google is not going through embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Emily22:

Sorry about all that. But try settle it here since this is where it all started.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
kallmemrB:
screen shot all our chats and paste here... So rude and insultive

Bros calm down pls. Wether he is insultive or rude, peeps don't care. All u need to do is save ur name. Cuz as far as nairaland is, it goes a long way with different transactions. Who knows u might av a bigger project to market., with already damaged reputations?

My point is, u guys shud sort ur difference and let peace reign.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
princemillla:

Bros calm down pls. Wether he is insultive or rude, peeps don't care. All u need to do is save ur name. Cuz as far as nairaland is, it goes a long way with different transactions. Who knows u might av a bigger project to market., with already damaged reputations?

My point is, u guys shud sort ur difference and let peace reign.

Thanks
thanks boss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olasso12: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good day, please is there any engineer that can help me in formatting my Motorola Gmodel in Lagos or Ibadan.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mabeni(m): 12:46am On Mar 19, 2019
My newly bought London used Samsung s7 keeps displaying "custom binary blocked by fap " . And never boot.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emily22(m): 5:46am On Mar 19, 2019
princemillla:

Sorry about all that. But try settle it here since this is where it all started.

No qualms bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Davedoz(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Please I need an experienced engineer to change my Redmi 4A cracked screen. I have gotten a new screen already.

Please engineer should be on the island, Lagos.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.