Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347902 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Barthley: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
princemillla:

6500 net Alimosho ikotun
Thanks..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hustlersdiary: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good day everyone please where can I repair oukitel c8 touch pad in Lagos and how much.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by owolabiza(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
tahoe:
.?
I have one.. call 07065729525
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CnCstore: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gAXclusive(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
front and back cover case of techno f3 2018 model needed asap. reach me AT2baba1@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gAXclusive(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
princemillla:

any idea on how to get techno f3 front and back case cover? needed asap.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gAXclusive(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davedoz:
Please I need an experienced engineer to change my Redmi 4A cracked screen. I have gotten a new screen already.

Please engineer should be on the island, Lagos.

Thanks.
not an engineer but stay in island, how can i be of help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gAXclusive(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ndissle:
Greetings.. You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos
can we make a deal?
get me a techno F3 front and back cover case?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hustlersdiary: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Good day everyone, I have an oukitel c8 the touchpad started malfunctioning without any physiacal damage. Please where can I replace the touchpad.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hello.. . You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mayorjosh(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
iPhone 6 working panel needed asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lusayo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please help me with my teckno F3 with 1g and 16g internal memory. The storage is filled. I have not used up to 3g for the apps l downloaded, music, email, pics etc. What l do most with the phone, is to browse the internet and watch moviies by using goggle CHROME. When l went through the storage usage, l discovered that goggle Chrome alone has taking over 8g of the phone memory. Please assist me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lh19(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lusayo:
Please help me with my teckno F3 with 1g and 16g internal memory. The storage is filled. I have not used up to 3g for the apps l downloaded, music, email, pics etc. What l do most with the phone, is to browse the internet and watch moviies by using goggle CHROME. When l went through the storage usage, l discovered that goggle Chrome alone has taking over 8g of the phone memory. Please assist me.

Then uninstall Google Chrome, or just clear it's data or cache
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:29am On Mar 27, 2019
Lusayo:

Just factory format am after u take out ur few things. U wil be fine. It's a normal lags in tecno phones
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Hustlersdiary:
Good day everyone, I have an oukitel c8 the touchpad started malfunctioning without any physiacal damage. Please where can I replace the touchpad.

U go enter ikotun for this oukitel device.
Wenever u r ready chat Me up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Hustlersdiary:

U go enter ikotun for this oukitel device
Wenever u r ready chat Me up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2019
Hustlersdiary:

TouchPad is available for 3500
Any engineer here can fix it for u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please how much can I get this iPhone 6s calibrator. ..will it not affect the fingerprint if I change it.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibdos: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Check me out!!!
Brand new Samsung Galaxy A8 on sale...

Contact me on 08032946649

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by silibaba: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Great engineers pls apology for derailing this trend. Pls is it possible to unlock an airtel finger scanner ?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Davedoz(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
gAXclusive:
not an engineer but stay in island, how can i be of help?

I already said I needed someone to help change my cracked screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDejiEmpire(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2019
Tweetums:
My iPhone 6 keep searching for network and av updated it to latest iOS still search... Help
I have this same problem, Have you found a solution for yours yet? Sometimes my network works normally and sometimes it goes on searching for days . I’m very tired.
Did you find a solution yet Please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDejiEmpire(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2019
princemillla:

It won't be stable again. May be if u get someone to fix network ic for u. But u can get short time solution by changing he downboard
Hello, Could you tell me more about this? I have same problem and i must tell you I’ve been miserable . How can I get the short time solution, and how long would it last. Also changing the IC like you talked about, How much are we talking about? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheDejiEmpire:

Hello, Could you tell me more about this? I have same problem and i must tell you I’ve been miserable . How can I get the short time solution, and how long would it last. Also changing the IC like you talked about, How much are we talking about? Thanks

Chat me up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tweetums(f): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheDejiEmpire:

I have this same problem, Have you found a solution for yours yet? Sometimes my network works normally and sometimes it goes on searching for days . I’m very tired.
Did you find a solution yet Please
No solution yet
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dammilekan(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Engineer in the building, my sister sent me a phone from the US, Zte blade a cool phone the 4g network is not working here in Nigeria and the 2g is slow have spent close to 5k repairing the phone am tired of sharing hot-spot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mikeshine(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2019
I need samsung s6 edge board. How much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2019
Dammilekan:
Engineer in the building, my sister sent me a phone from the US, Zte blade a cool phone the 4g network is not working here in Nigeria and the 2g is slow have spent close to 5k repairing the phone am tired of sharing hot-spot
The 4g band for nigeria may not be working on the device. my thought tho
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femex4u: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mikeshine:
I need samsung s6 edge board. How much?

SAMSUNG S6 EDGE 64G FOR SELL @ 48K... call me on 07089067099

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ismail00(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
HI. pls where can i fix or get lenovo k5 plus screen in jos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDejiEmpire(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
princemillla:

Chat me up

Your contact please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dammilekan(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
The 4g band for nigeria may not be working on the device. my thought tho
ťat what an expert told ms

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.