Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353704 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwaseyi1759(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
pls what is the cause of my phone discharging rapidly after been charged
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 3:30am On Apr 04, 2019
oluwaseyi1759:
pls what is the cause of my phone discharging rapidly after been charged

most likely ur battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 3:31am On Apr 04, 2019
shoyemiayodeji:
My HTC one m8 is having bootloop problem.. Can it be fixed? I reside in Ibadan.. Any recommendations or suggestions please

yes, take it to an engineer for flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 3:33am On Apr 04, 2019
kadree:
My infinix Note 2 is always running hot and discharges.

Battery drops to 72% within 3 hrs after full charge without usage.

It's a board issue. It's d hotness data causing the battery to drain Dat fast. Take it to an engineer.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Drenimarcus(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2019
Hi good morning, is there any one who can unlock an Android phone ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2019
Drenimarcus:
Which type of lock?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nnadychuks(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2019
My iPhone 5s touch pad misbehaves sometimes especially when the battery is low and when it over heats... when I lock & reopen the phone it works perfectly sometimes. I'm not sure if it's panel or touch pad...
Also, the screen is still intact
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Drenimarcus(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Which type of lock?

Service locked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Isiboy:

yes, take it to an engineer for flashing

I was told I will have to change the board.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Drenimarcus(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Can anyone help with this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Service locked
Hello, please, call or whatsapp for discussion if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Drenimarcus(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Hello, please, call or whatsapp for discussion if you are in Lagos

Sent you a message on WhatsApp and yes I am in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by speed40(f): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Phone engineer please can i have your whatasapp line
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by curryjuniour(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
hi guys. my phone fell today on the edge and it stopped responding to touches for a while. 6 hours later, it started misbehaving and pressing random stuff on the screen without me touching it. Do u think the touch is damaged? besides the phone just has a little crack on the screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
speed40:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
curryjuniour:
hi guys. my phone fell today on the edge and it stopped responding to touches for a while. 6 hours later, it started misbehaving and pressing random stuff on the screen without me touching it. Do u think the touch is damaged? besides the phone just has a little crack on the screen.

Touch is gone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Goodlyone(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
Guys please where can I fix huawei p20 pro screen. It fell from my hand and the screen got blind.
And how much will it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Sent you a message on WhatsApp and yes I am in Lagos
OK, thanks for contacting me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
shoyemiayodeji:

I was told I will have to change the board.

For bootloop, the solution is flashing. Unless there,s something else wrong with it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
speed40:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fridayphones1: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Greetings.. I'm always here for your assistance of repair and fixing your mobile phone fault. such as... broken screen, touchpad, not coming up anymore, slow charging, or any other fault you found out on your mobile phone. you can WhatsApp or call me on 0706 056 5430. my office is located at no 22 obafemi Awolowo way, computer village Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by luvyaself95(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2019
Drenimarcus:
what the issue with the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by luvyaself95(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2019
Goodlyone:
Guys please where can I fix huawei p20 pro screen. It fell from my hand and the screen got blind.
And how much will it cost?
where do you stay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Goodlyone(m): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2019
luvyaself95:
where do you stay
Ibadan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Klare(f): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
please I am in the process of unrooting my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-900A) I can't find the firmware and Odin they are 0kb I need help urgently because I already put my phone in download mode

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Drenimarcus(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
luvyaself95:
what the issue with the phone

It is locked to its service provider
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by luvyaself95(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Drenimarcus:

It is locked to its service provider
which network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by luvyaself95(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Goodlyone:

Ibadan
oh i can't help i stay in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Klare:
please I am in the process of unrooting my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-900A) I can't find the firmware and Odin they are 0kb I need help urgently because I already put my phone in download mode

Hello, I advise you to give your phone to a competent phone technician to unroot it for because you may damage your phone if you are not careful

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Klare:

Chat me on whatsapp 08113648092. Let me guide u

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thetrailseeker: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello, I have an s7 with an hairline crack. How much to replace the glass. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Meekmusa: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
please guys I need your help
I changed the screen and touchpad of my gionee GN5001S last year and since then the phone developed some changes like misbehaving (the screen just continues to be touched by itself)
the camera has also gone bad(any picture I take just looks blurry)
what can I do please

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.