Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342693 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by achorladey: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Fero Royale A1 screen replacement. Anyone out there that can fixed this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:14am On Jun 15, 2019
achorladey:
Fero Royale A1 screen replacement. Anyone out there that can fixed this?

14k chat me am In ikotun alimosho
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2019
Shadowdreams:
Engineers in the house please a need ya help.

So i got this "Japan used" Sharp-Aquos SHV37 phone a week ago. The phone is cool, considering the amazing price but i noticed some issues with it, guess the issues is why it's that cheap...

First is that the phone requires me to "choose dialing destination" asiin to add an international dialing code for all calls else the call won't go through.
It brings out a "dialing destination" dialogue screen each time i dial a number asking "To Japan" or "To Overseas" if i choose "to Japan" it will automatically add +81(Japan's dialing code) to the number inputed and dial but if choose "to Overseas" it will ask ask that u add the call destinatiion dialing code.
Even when I wan call Basira wey dey end of my street to ask weda her ewa agoin and agege bread don ready i must add +234 or the call no go go.

The main issue here is that there's no way for me to successfully dial any USSD code(*123#, *556# etc.) cause the thing go still dey require international dialing code and even if u add am(like +234*123#) it still wont work.
Incoming calls are working perfectly same also the browsing and its really fast(better 4G no be all those half-G wey dem tecno and infinix dey get) and the outgoing calls too so long i add the +234 to the numbers i want to call.

...and sim contacts too are not showing on the phone.

The seller still has more of the phone. If there's a way to fix the issue na to go buy the remaining ones be dat ooo.

Search for international dialing assistance and switch it off it will be fixed instantly.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WisdomHunter(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2019
Abeg who will help me to solve this problem am having with my new Nokia 3.1 plus, I can't set or make my external memory/SD card to become my default memory or move my apps and files to external memory and my phone has started being slow due to the internal memory is almost full as it just 16gb, I added a 32gb SD card memory just to free space in my internal memory, please i need help and because of this problem i upgraded my OS from Android 8.1.0 to Android 9 and still the problem persist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prevail23(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2019
suco01:

I have s7edge screen
howfa bro, i need am oo, how much u go sell am gv me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lequama10: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2019
Please need someone who can replace my HTC M7 screen in ibadan... Will like know the price please and I mean for a good one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shadowdreams: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
princemillla:

Search for international dialing assistance and switch it off it will be fixed instantly.

searched and there's nothing like that on the phone.
the only thing close to it is international call setting, which I've worked on and the problem is still there.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suco01(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
prevail23:
howfa bro, i need am oo, how much u go sell am gv me?

Call/whatsapp 08030452862

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prevail23(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
suco01:

Call/whatsapp 08030452862
I'll hit u up let's talk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suco01(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
prevail23:
I'll hit u up let's talk
Ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Banter1(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2019
princemillla:

Sorry Bro been busy since morning. Just saw ur mention now

The screen is 35k

You can only access your information if there was no password on your phone befor it got damaged or if there is anyway u can unlock ur password.

okay. I forgot to tell you its 2015 model.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deyvid123(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
pls I need to fix my leagoo m8 pro screen and touch..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freelancerx: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
be sure that your SDcards are original or better still text the card in another phone to be sure that there is nothing wrong with your sdcard port, or take it to carclear
freekick:
Please help.
I bought a new tecno spark 2, 2g 16 some days ago. But the phone is not detecting sd card. I bought another sd card yet unable to detect or format the card.pls help o.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Owojuyi(f): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good afternoon engineers in the house, please who has an idea of how much it will cost to fix the screen and touch of itel 1516 plus? Or if u can help out, please quote me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phones234: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Owojuyi:
Good afternoon engineers in the house, please who has an idea of how much it will cost to fix the screen and touch of itel 1516 plus? Or if u can help out, please quote me

Contact for fix - 08186256799 whatsapp or call.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phones234: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Owojuyi:

Contact for fix - 08186256799 whatsapp or call.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zeezboy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good evening All, pls i need a replacement battery for HTC One M8 Dual Sim. And how much is the cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jhayson(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good evening engineers in the house..
This morning, my Tecno spark 2 just went dead, I tried to reboot it but it didn't come up, tho it kept displaying system UI crashed..any solution??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Owojuyi:

6k ikotun
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jhayson:
This morning, my Tecno spark 2 just went dead, I tried to reboot it but it didn't come up, tho it kept displaying system UI crashed..any solution??

Soft brick
Take it to engineer to check it up

Or bring it to ikotun if u r in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jhayson:

Soft brick
Take it to engineer to check it up
Or bring it to ikotun if u r in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jhayson:

Reload your OS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shogsman(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Pls who can fix tecno camon x pro power button and change the casing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Four phones for sale all at a very cheap rate...giveaway prices call and negotiate. Phones are very neat and in 100% working condition

Iphone 7plus (128gb)
Price: 150k
Specs: pls Google pls

Samsung S6 edge plus
Spec:4gig ram and 32gig inbuilt memory , 4GLte automatics connection, battery is 3500mah (Last well) ..... 16mp with other camera specs
Price:49k nego

Samsung Note 4
Spec: 3gig ram 32gig inbuilt memory (almost same specs as the S6)
Price: 39k

Infinix hots3x
Specs: 3gig ram, 32gig from expandable to 128gig, dual SIM.
16mp both front and back with dual camera and dual led light.
4gig fast network and 4000mah.....very very clean and sleek phone.
Price:49k

NB: All phones are open for reasonable negotiation
Call: 08080756701
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gentew(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2019
I need a screen for samsung j7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Good morning fam.
I have a huawei e5330 modem, i was browing only for me to realize there was a disconnection. Ever since, my phone and laptop cant see th modem (modem goes undiscovered) and the modem keep showing red service light. The sim inside is working well, i have done factory setting couple of times but no solution. Please help. Thank you

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nnadychuks(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Please engineers, my iPhone Touch ID won't work anymore after I changed the phone screen. What do I do please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eben1991: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2019
Iphone 7Plus 128GB
Condition 10/10
Available with charger
Already in Lagos
#135k

Iphone 7 32gb
condition 10/10
available with charger
Already in Lagos
#83k

Iphone 7plus 32GB

all available
whatsapp details in signature

sightly negotiable.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samrunyi: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
I bought the Gionee M7 Power online. After using it for less than three months, it was discovered that the power panel was bad thereby not allowing the phone to power on. Any help as how I can fix this? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
nnadychuks:
Please engineers, my iPhone Touch ID won't work anymore after I changed the phone screen. What do I do please?
That's most likely due to installing a copy screen. Get an engineer to install a follow-come screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by achorladey: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
princemillla:

14k chat me am In ikotun alimosho
14k is on the high side. Is it possible for you to sell the screen separately?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
Good morning fam.
I have a huawei e5330 modem, i was browing only for me to realize there was a disconnection. Ever since, my phone and laptop cant see th modem (modem goes undiscovered) and the modem keep showing red service light. The sim inside is working well, i have done factory setting couple of times but no solution. Please help. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.