Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342088 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Who can help me unlock my Lgk20 from 2g to Lte is it possible Im in ibadan
What? That looks like a bandwidth problem. What country is the phone sent from.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
my spark 2 srceen got broken, any help pls...

on hw i can fix it, and the price; pls help

Where are you located?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Able engineers, pls how much will it cost to change d lcd and TouchPad of tecno camon cm... Pls it's urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
DeLioncourt:
Does anybody know anybody that can replace the screen of a Google pixel 2 XL?

Chat me on 08.03829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spanishmilf(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
chuksvoice:

What? That looks like a bandwidth problem. What country is the phone sent from.
usa
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Samyokporua:
Lol I'm in Lagos also and I repair phones too undecided

Don't mind the guy, he just type like robot without reading thru, he's the same guy with the moniker repairguru, he can repair everything both repairable & gbo gbo ti gbo grin grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Spanishmilf:
usa

Then it is definitely bandwidth problem, I have similar experience with a phone also from USA, the best alternative is to browse on it using WiFi connection
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scarycuteface(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:
Able engineers, pls how much will it cost to change d lcd and TouchPad of tecno camon cm... Pls it's urgent
See, it's better to take it to carl care.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

It's 7k, chat me up on 08.03829.4998
Where are you located? I'm in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spanishmilf(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
chuksvoice:

Then it is definitely bandwidth problem, I have similar experience with a phone also from USA, the best alternative is to browse on it using WiFi connection
can it be repaired
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
scarycuteface:

Oboy Carl care say 14k...kilode
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
scarycuteface:

Ogbeni, are you here to advertise for calcare, you will not tell them how many weeks /months they are likely to face waiting for the phone to be fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tekkyboy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Repairguru:
i have both avialiable .you can chat me up whatsapp or call 08082409934
where do you stay?im in osun state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teaxa(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please anyone with Asus Z00SD Screen and Touch.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by columbushenry(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thanks[quote author=chuksvoice post=81346917][/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Randomshotzz(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2019
Hello engineers in the house,
Can Alcatel onetouch December 2018 locked to Trackfone be unlocked? If possible, how much?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by austinereds(m): 2:23am On Aug 18, 2019
hello guys please can I get an HTC desire 530 charging point replacement part? how much will it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Neroski(f): 3:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Hello. Please who knows how much for replacement screen for a Tecno L9+ and where to get and fix it? My location is lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teaxa(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2019
Please Gurus in the house... Anyone with Asus Z00SD touch and screen ?.... How much can i get it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KIDfurniture(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2019
can i get samsung s8 motherboard from anyone here?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ausproxi(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2019
scarycuteface:
Take it to carl care. They should be able to do something.
Carlcare charges is enough to get me a new phone o. I japa, lol
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spanishmilf(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2019
I have inbuilt battery for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spanishmilf(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2019
I need the screen please im in ibadan

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I need the screen please im in ibadan

Thats g532... The screen is around 6500 with touch. U know my number if u need it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2019
chuksvoice:

Don't mind the guy, he just type like robot without reading thru, he's the same guy with the moniker repairguru, he can repair everything both repairable & gbo gbo ti gbo grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha I need to hear from who have successfully transact business wihh him self. I mean with all this I have it in stock and I can fix it response.

This thread is actually to proffer solutions and not start trafficking. If problem can't be solve online then u refer to them to tech not this I have it and all sort.

Just my 2cent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chukabiz(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2019
chuksvoice:

It's 7k, chat me up on 08.03829.4998
Where are you located? I'm in Lagos
What does it cost to fix/replace screen of Sony xperia z4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Randomshotzz:
Hello engineers in the house,
Can Alcatel onetouch December 2018 locked to Trackfone be unlocked? If possible, how much?

Thanks

Check mobile network is there GSM or 2g 3g option three is there is, then it's unlockable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2019
Neroski:
Hello. Please who knows how much for replacement screen for a Tecno L9+ and where to get and fix it? My location is lagos

L9plus screen is 7k if u r closer to ikotun bring or take it to tech closer to u. Best regard
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chukabiz(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2019
What does it cost to fix screen of Sony xperia z4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2019
Chukabiz:

Z4 is 9k.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chukabiz:

The cost to fix it is N9.5k, I hv workshop both at Ikeja & Ayobo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Neroski:

It will cost you 7.5k, I am located at either Ipaja Ayobo / Ikeja chat me on 08.03829.4998

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.