Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342160 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
austinereds:
hello guys please can I get an HTC desire 530 charging point replacement part? how much will it cost?

I get it and fix it for you, it will cost you 1.5 for only charging port but 3.5k for sub-board, chat me on 08.03829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I have inbuilt battery for sale
For which phone & model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spanishmilf(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
chuksvoice:

For which phone & model?
zte Z982

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
anyone with Tecno y2 panel should let me know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chukabiz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
princemillla:

Z4 is 9k.
okay bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chukabiz(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
chuksvoice:

The cost to fix it is N9.5k, I hv workshop both at Ikeja & Ayobo
Asking for someone. She wanted to send it to Lagos but it seems it's cheaper where she is.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Experttouchtech(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
samyd1:
anyone with Tecno y2 panel should let me know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nicholas82: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pls anyone with Acer iconia Tab A200 battery should holla me on whatsapp 08124177114 or call me on 08143007009 thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
I hope to get a solution here.....
Here's the problems..... My friend woke up last week and found out his Redmi 5A isn't getting network anymore. He borough he phone to me at work. First I though it was a sim problems but after I tried different sim and there was still no network, I decide to run factory reset but the problems persist.
We took the phone to Redmi Office opposite Awolowo Glass House in Ikeja on Wednesday last week. To our surprise the security man there told us they don't repair phone there!!! That's its just an office (you guys should know the place na, its at computer village) he said the only Care Center they have is at Cash&Carry in Ikeja, that even at Cash&Carry they won't repair it. He said they only repair Redmi Note 7 upwards.
Guys we are shock!!! Can anyone be of help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Stannee(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Please which phone will be advisable to buy between huawei y6 and techno pouvoir 3.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Randomshotzz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
princemillla:

Check mobile network is there GSM or 2g 3g option three is there is, then it's unlockable

Yes. It has those options. How much to unlock?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
wizzywisdom:
Here's the problems..... My friend woke up last week and found out his Redmi 5A isn't getting network anymore. He borough he phone to me at work. First I though it was a sim problems but after I tried different sim and there was still no network, I decide to run factory reset but the problems persist.
We took the phone to Redmi Office opposite Awolowo Glass House in Ikeja on Wednesday last week. To our surprise the security man there told us they don't repair phone there!!! That's its just an office (you guys should know the place na, its at computer village) he said the only Care Center they have is at Cash&Carry in Ikeja, that even at Cash&Carry they won't repair it. He said they only repair Redmi Note 7 upwards.

Hello, call or whatsapp me for fixing if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teaxa(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Still in the hunt for Asus ZOOSD screen and touch... Biko....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
wizzywisdom:

It's the antenna switch that usually cause this, it either it's disconnected or damaged. Contact me if you are in Lagos on 08.03829.4998 I'm at either Ipaja Ayobo / Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chukabiz:
Asking for someone. She wanted to send it to Lagos but it seems it's cheaper where she is.

Alrit, no problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Randomshotzz:

Yes. It has those options. How much to unlock?

Chat me on what's app pls 08113648092
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
Experttouchtech:

how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
wizzywisdom:

Befor u contact anyone pls kindly dial *#06# if there is numbers there, head to setting about and check out baseband. If it's still there check below.

If there is no imei after dialing above code then u need to fix ur device by flashing fresh firmware.

After flashing no solution them start by thinking to replace the downboard. Usually around 2k

All the best.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
princemillla:

Befor u contact anyone pls kindly dial *#06# if there is numbers there, head to setting about and check out baseband. If it's still there check below.

If there is no imei after dialing above code then u need to fix ur device by flashing fresh firmware.

After flashing no solution them start by thinking to replace the downboard. Usually around 2k

All the best.
Bro please help me out

My infinix Note 4 finger print suddenly stopped working I rebooted the phone and tried creating a new finger print after deleting the old one, a msg keep showing up that the finger print hardware is not available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Daniel304:
Bro please help me out

My infinix Note 4 finger print suddenly stopped working I rebooted the phone and tried creating a new finger print after deleting the old one, a msg keep showing up that the finger print hardware is not available

Sorry about that. It may sound harsh but once ur fingerprint is showing hardware not found its either the fingerprint has pull out or damage. Get a tech to check it for U or possibly replace it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
princemillla:

Sorry about that. It may sound harsh but once ur fingerprint is showing hardware not found its either the fingerprint has pull out or damage. Get a tech to check it for U or possibly replace it.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spanishmilf(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Daniel304:
Bro please help me out

i have phone finger print
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Marc0110(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hello Great people

I have problems with the Charging Port of my Nokia 5 Android. I need help. I am based in Benin City

Thanks very much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
drakeskull:

Who can change screen for HTC M8 and M9 in Ikeja? Pls hmu

I'm at Ikeja contact on 08.03829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
NLbully:
My power bank plugin entrance is blocked

Bring it to Lagos, Ipaja Ayobo / Ikeja. Chat me on 08.03829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Stannee:
Please which phone will be advisable to buy between huawei y6 and techno pouvoir 3.

If you want long lasting battery go for pourvoir 3 but if you want performance go for y6(2019)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by durubennie(m): 4:18am On Aug 19, 2019
Please you guys should stay away from anything LG, The phone is plagued with board issues especially when it overheats
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Muha4ril(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2019
Pls my samsung j6 plus touchscreen has broken, how much to fix am in ibadan.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spanishmilf(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2019
durubennie:
Please you guys should stay away from anything LG, The phone is plagued with board issues especially when it overheats
and am using LG
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2019
Marc0110:
Hello Great people

I have problems with the Charging Port of my Nokia 5 Android. I need help. I am based in Benin City

Thanks very much

I'm in Lagos, I can fix it for you. contact me on 08.03829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by durubennie(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2019
what model and how long have you been using t
Spanishmilf:
and am using LG
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2019
wizzywisdom:
mostly those guys at the care office are not engineer .any way you can chat me up on whatsapp or call for the repair 08082409934

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.