Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1352432 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
temitopteas:
Pls Help! Mistakenly, I damaged my younger brother's Touching T8 Touchpad,is It Possible to get another touchpad here in lagos because d phone isn't popular ?

It's available in Alaba
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WinningEleven(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
please i need help and advice. I plugged in my e63 today and it showed that it was
charging. After that the screen went off and it
refused to on. Before the, the charging port worked
perfectly. I had to boost the battery with desktop and i
switched on the phone. I discovered that if i plug the
phone, the blue light indicator on the charger
switches off and when i remove it, it switches back
on. Sometimes i will plug the phone and it will
charge for a second and immediately stop charging. Please what can i do?? Can i fix it or should i leave it
and continue charging it using desktop??

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Reeefe(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2019
I have iPhone 6s plus for sale for parts only iCloud locked screen cracked hmu

https:///2347059546634
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2019
WinningEleven:
please i need help and advice. I plugged in my e63 today and it showed that it was
charging. After that the screen went off and it
refused to on. Before the, the charging port worked
perfectly. I had to boost the battery with desktop and i
switched on the phone. I discovered that if i plug the
phone, the blue light indicator on the charger
switches off and when i remove it, it switches back
on. Sometimes i will plug the phone and it will
charge for a second and immediately stop charging. Please what can i do?? Can i fix it or should i leave it
and continue charging it using desktop??

It seems ur phone is supplying abnormal voltage to the battery while charging, that's why it's behaving like that. It's either u stick with the desktop or u take it to a competent techguy to fix it, though it's not easy to repair such but it still can be repaired

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2019
Reeefe:
is it possible to fix the touch id of an iPhone 7?
if yes pls what's the likely cost

Do you mean home button or touch screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Reeefe(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
chuksvoice:

Do you mean home button or touch screen?

Home button
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Leagoo T5 phone with 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
Metal body with 1 year warranty
Price_N40k
Condition_New
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spanishmilf(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
My tecno Wx3 hotspot is not visible to other device help......... And it doesn't show in the notification have formatted it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drakeskull(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mint Samsung Note 8 64GB
Box and accessories plus 2 cases
115k,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WinningEleven(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
chuksvoice:

It seems ur phone is supplying abnormal voltage to the battery while charging, that's why it's behaving like that. It's either u stick with the desktop or u take it to a competent techguy to fix it, though it's not easy to repair such but it still can be repaired
Thanks... Ill stick with my desktop.
But how much can they fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
WinningEleven:

Between 2-3k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Reeefe(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
hello house ... pls I need help my iPhone 7 is taking 3min40sec to boot .
what is the problem? is it normal?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wayisshut: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hi guys any site to unlock my samsung galaxy J3 for free. Most of the sites are asking for money. it is network locked.

cc femi4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Malykamandor: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
My iPhone x screen freezes, does stuff on its own but it isn't cracked has never fallen before so I contacted Apple on Twitter, they said its a common problem with iPhone x users, something with display module. I want to sell this phone I am tired. Who wants to buy it 150k.apple runs a free FIS for this problem but I don't have any apple store around
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2019
wayisshut:
Hi guys any site to unlock my samsung galaxy J3 for free. Most of the sites are asking for money. it is network locked.

cc femi4
Hello, you can't get the phone unlocked for free; call or whatsapp me if you are in Lagos for the unlocking of the phone at very cheap price..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wayisshut: 12:27am On Aug 22, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Hello, you can't get the phone unlocked for free; call or whatsapp me if you are in Lagos for the unlocking of the phone at very cheap price..

not in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jojokings: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Please, can I make my old tecno A7 phone 16mp camera be sharp again, it now as dull as 1. 5mp?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2019
chuksvoice:

Wrong, there is something bridging the charging port. A simple brushing the charging legs with methylated spirit or petrol will solve the issue.

According the complainant, if he plug the device the blue light on the charger goes off. The same thing would apply to when you connect the positive wire and negative wire together on such charger. It will go off.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2019
WinningEleven:

Oga sir, find screw driver to open the phone and clean the charging ports leg with petrol. It will work am 100%sure
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2019
Reeefe:
hello house ...
pls I need help my iPhone 7 is taking 3min40sec to boot .

what is the problem?
is it normal?

Whenever you try make call, can you put it to loud speaker ? Am suspecting a glitch. I will suggest a reload
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2019
Malykamandor:
My iPhone x screen freezes, does stuff on its own but it isn't cracked has never fallen before so I contacted Apple on Twitter, they said its a common problem with iPhone x users, something with display module. I want to sell this phone I am tired. Who wants to buy it 150k.apple runs a free FIS for this problem but I don't have any apple store around

Have the screen changed. You can buy iCloud lock or but market screen.

Apple store is in Lagos ikeja

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Malykamandor: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2019
How much would I be charged, pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Malykamandor: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2019
princemillla:

Have the screen changed. You can buy iCloud lock or but market screen.

Apple store is in Lagos ikeja

How much will I be charged
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2019
Malykamandor:

How much will I be charged

Currently selling for 48k
I have one with single line and small crack that we can use to diagnose Befor purchasing the new one.

All the best.
U can as well chat me up 08113648092
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obanqua(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2019
Pls I need screen for Lenovo K6NOTE. Location is Abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Playa01(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2019
IPad Mini complete screen needed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Reeefe(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2019
princemillla:

Whenever you try make call, can you put it to loud speaker ? Am suspecting a glitch. I will suggest a reload

i have restarted it but no hope same old same old
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mikerina: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please I need help

My homtom ht50 has stopped charging. For some weeks now, it has been touching, I mean I have to place the charger wire and phone in a particular way before it charges. Yesterday the battery was low and phone went off and it refused to charge.

The charger charges other phones perfectly. I don't know what the problem is. I don't know if its a charging port issue. Yesterday Morning, the charging light was showing but it didnt charge, it kept showing 0%. Later, it stopped showing the charging light nor coming up entirely. The phone has not given me any issue since over a year now.

Am so scared of taking to a repairer without really knowing what the problem is. Please help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Reeefe:

i have restarted it but no hope same old same old

Reload another software not formatting

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
obanqua:

Available
11k with fixing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Playa01:
IPad Mini complete screen needed.
contact me on whatsapp or call its avialiable 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Experttouchtech(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
obanqua:
it’s available chat me up on whataApp or call 07019392672

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.