Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346034 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by spixytinxy(f): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Good morning engineers in the house. As at on sunday my phone stops charging at 70%, on Monday it was 63% now it is 47%. Don't know wrong, am using a techno k7 device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by clazzyice: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Please who knows the price of infinix Smart 3 plus calibrator / touch.. The phone fell down
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2019
spixytinxy:
Good morning engineers in the house. As at on sunday my phone stops charging at 70%, on Monday it was 63% now it is 47%. Don't know wrong, am using a techno k7 device
the charging it on the board is daily and it doesn't absorb the require voltage for charging. If you want to fix it chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by generationz(f): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hi. My leagoo z6 has two issues. It keeps going on and off. When it us switched on, it only shows the phones name and then goes back off. That is how it continues until you decide to remove the battery.

The second issue started before the first. Some keys are not responding when clicked on.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
generationz:
Hi. My leagoo z6 has two issues. It keeps going on and off. When it us switched on, it only shows the phones name and then goes back off. That is how it continues until you decide to remove the battery.

The second issue started before the first. Some keys are not responding when clicked on.
first hope you know leagoo part are scares and expensive. The phone need to be flash and the touch pad will be changed for it to be responding while touching. If you are ready chat me up on whastpp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henrygold100: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pls, can I use one number to register two gmails
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by orlayemmy15(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Repairguru:
this is bad and it will not display. You didn't buy original screen and that is the consequences.

Thanks for your response.
It was displaying like this before I change the screen because I thought the issue is the screen. Now I've change the screen and its still displaying the same thing. Please what's the solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
orlayemmy15:

Thanks for your response.
It was displaying like this before I change the screen because I thought the issue is the screen. Now I've change the screen and its still displaying the same thing. Please what's the solution?
it's display ic on the panel. I can fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
SamgoldBaba:

No bro, you wanna help??
Perform factory reset and let me know the result
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peeps4u: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hello,
Please does tecno droidpad have reset button/hole? I've been trying to locate it but can't find it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SamgoldBaba: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2019
Kunleforreal:
Done, still the same
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chiboy1116: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2019
Good morning guys , the screen of my Xiaomi phone broke and also the glass lens that covers the camera . Pls does anyone know where I can get it at Lagos ? Or Abuja ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamawara(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2019
henrygold100:
Pls, can I use one number to register two gmails

Yes you can
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2019
chiboy1116:
Good morning guys , the screen of my Xiaomi phone broke and also the glass lens that covers the camera . Pls does anyone know where I can get it at Lagos ? Or Abuja ?
i sell xiaomi screen and other accessories but am in Lagos. I can waybill to you in Abuja.your phone is xiaomi what? Chat me up on whatsap or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henrygold100: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
iamawara:

Yes you can
alright thanks dear. Buh is it as many as u can
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by orlayemmy15(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Repairguru:
it's display ic on the panel. I can fix it

how much will it cost me? your location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SamgoldBaba: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Kunleforreal:
Done, still the same thing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamawara(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
henrygold100:
alright thanks dear. Buh is it as many as u can

I have 3 mails attached to 1 phone number. So I don't know if you can open more than 3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Techreliance(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
biGDhAp:
please I've an inspiron 15 Dell laptop..

it software is outdated and it lags badly.

it's really outdated that it just show dark blank image at the homepage and nothing else

a friend of mine said I should get those software disc and try installing a new one.. I really don't know if this will work due to the fact that it doesn't show anything than the blank image..

or would it??..

2. I'm thinking about formatting it first just to sto
p it from lagging

what do you think.

We can easily fix it for you..@Reliancetech
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Demienson(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
spixytinxy:
It can be done. Bring it to my office at 23 ola ayeni street Ikeja. Call me when u get to Ikeja 07032971548
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deekredited07(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
How to flash my x2-01
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Abeg how much is Samsung s6 battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Demienson(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
rookidmart:
Abeg how much is Samsung s6 battery?
Original 5k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Demienson:

Original 5k
Including workmanship?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
orlayemmy15:

how much will it cost me? your location?
5k my location is ikorodu. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LorellXchange(f): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2019
My Samsung A7 2018 battery does so fast.. How much and where can I replace the battery??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tbayocoded: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tbayocoded: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nathseun(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2019
Contact your phone doctor. For your phone buy, repair and swaps.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Experttouchtech(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2019
LorellXchange:
My Samsung A7 2018 battery does so fast.. How much and where can I replace the battery??
i have its instok and they price is 6k with fixing. My location is ikorodu chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jefe1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good day engineers in the house, I use iPhone 6 Plus and I’ve been having issues with the touch screen for the past two weeks. Not the whole screen but the extreme ends of the 4 sides of the screen, the edges and corners. It’s always difficult to type q and p or to touch the back arrow at the top left corner of the screen or anything on the extreme sides and it frustrates me a lot. I was told that most iPhone 6 develops this fault at certain point. What could be the cause and what is the remedy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.