Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349695 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sylvadann: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Thanks alot sir
pls i ve this old tecno m9 that i like so much but always showing running out of storage,i ve flash it many times but showing the same thing,in the course of flashing,it d displayed an apk apps that doesnt exist on the phone before,there are bloatware apps in the phone,when i check the memory-internal storage of 1G,Ram of 1G,phone storage of 12G-9G available,informatn goes to ram not phone storage,i ve dropped the phone because of this;what can i do?pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sylvadann: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
whatsapp 08039443083
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GreaterGraceGG(f): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:
Good evening engineers, i am unable to view WhatsApp status on my phone. This is what always come up whenever I try to do such.
"Can't download because no internal storage is available. Please unmount it as a disk drive and try again.

How can I resolve this?
Thanks
Someone should help with this. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
sylvadann:
Thanks alot sir
pls i ve this old tecno m9 that i like so much but always showing running out of storage,i ve flash it many times but showing the same thing,in the course of flashing,it d displayed an apk apps that doesnt exist on the phone before,there are bloatware apps in the phone,when i check the memory-internal storage of 1G,Ram of 1G,phone storage of 12G-9G available,informatn goes to ram not phone storage,i ve dropped the phone because of this;what can i do?pls help me

Hello, call or WhatsApp me for discussion if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by goluwatobi(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
pls engineers in the house, I want to get a techno Canon 11 or an infinix hot 7 pro but I need a phone that has a more rugged network that can adapt to rural areas easily; due to the nature of my work, but I know little about phone networks. pls btw infinix and techno which do u recommend?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DaniSwave: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2019
Please engineers I want to get a new phone I’m thinking if I should I get a Samsung galaxy s8 or an iPhone 7 ? I need your advice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bizza45: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
can anyone here direct me to a good phone repairer in Lagos. my phone is having network issues and I need to fix it....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2019
bizza45:
can anyone here direct me to a good phone repairer in Lagos. my phone is having network issues and I need to fix it....
bring the phone to me for a perfect repair. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lh19(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2019
My infinix note 4 dies after reaching 20 percent even after changing the battery, what could be the problem ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bizza45: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2019
where is ur location
Repairguru:
bring the phone to me for a perfect repair. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2019
bizza45:
where is ur location
ikorodu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by paltielx: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Please help I want to buy UMIDIGI A3 PRO please I want to know if it's a good phone and the price as well.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by precadel: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Please help me...I tried updating my Samsung j7 to nougat and after updating the screen stopped working. Please help me its urgent....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bizza45: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Repairguru:
ikorodu

am not close that side... am in ikotun.. if u are in ikeja i can come over
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by precadel: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
precadel:
Please help me...I tried updating my Samsung j7 to nougat and after updating the screen stopped working. Please help me its urgent....
Please someone should answer me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bobby2020: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
wink
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
precadel:
the screen is gone especially if it went blank. But you can bring it for check. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olsenpra: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2019
bizza45:
where is ur location

07032031229 come to Ikeja computer village I will fix it immediately
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Prinzecharlez(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2019
bizza45:
I'm at Ikeja, whats the model of the phone?
You can chat me up as soon as possible but calls are much better cos of my busy schedule.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDejiEmpire(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
IPhone 6 64gb Gold available for sale. Very clean 10/10. Recently bought. Selling cos I got another Samsung S10.
Phone + Charging cord only.
Price is 40k

Whatsapp or call 08074338075

https:///2348074338075
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zyber(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2019
How much will it cost to fix a phone with ghost screen. Freetel ice 2+, 3 months old.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2019
zyber:
How much will it cost to fix a phone with ghost screen.
Freetel ice 2+, 3 months old.
9k. You can chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by orlayemmy15(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
good day, please is there any one that wants to sell HTC m8 panel?
quote me. thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
shegzy2009:
Pls my tecno Y2 fell down few days ago and since then once it's fully charged, the battery drains very fast, and even discharges while charging at times. Pls any solution ?.
Hi,got you pm but i don't have access to the email. how may i help you pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oshie(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Guys how do resolve privacy protection password issues since I can't recall my password

First, I locked my SIM card with a code. Cant remember the code. Tried several times and was blocked and asked to put PUK number. Which I did

Its currently asking for privacy protection password

SIM is mtn while is infinix hot 4

Counting on gurus here for assistance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Prinzecharlez(m): 5:32am On Nov 01, 2019
orlayemmy15:
good day, please is there any one that wants to sell HTC m8 panel?

quote me. thanks.
If you are in lagos, I'm at Ikeja, I have
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by michaelo2(m): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2019
Hi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jidejoseph: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2019
pls i nead huawei mate7 board 3gb/32 gb
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debetmx(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2019
Please who fixes samsung screen around ikotun-ejigbo axis.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrfoxx(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Hi guys am looking to replace the screen of my L9+ and change the charging port as it's having partial contact

Need an engineer that can do this at an affordable price
In Computer village or Ajah Axis

Quote me

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by orlayemmy15(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Prinzecharlez:
If you are in lagos, I'm at Ikeja, I have
I'm in kwara... can you way bill it down here? how much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.