Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,797 members, 7,834,678 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1356514 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FergieRaww(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jefe1:
Good day engineers in the house, I use iPhone 6 Plus and I’ve been having issues with the touch screen for the past two weeks. Not the whole screen but the extreme ends of the 4 sides of the screen, the edges and corners. It’s always difficult to type q and p or to touch the back arrow at the top left corner of the screen or anything on the extreme sides and it frustrates me a lot. I was told that most iPhone 6 develops this fault at certain point. What could be the cause and what is the remedy?
to be sincere with you with my expertise on iPhone repair, what you need is a follow come screen cos that's where the touch sensitive is. Most of those screen out there are not original. If you are ready chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Calyx111(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hello my fellow nairalander,
Please iPhone x iCloud screen is urgently needed in ibadan/lagos.
Kindly buzz me on 08031327066. U can also drop ur no I'll call.
Thanks God bless
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sleam: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good day engineers,
i got this vivo y27 second-hand phone and i tried installing google play store, the app says installed but it would open...the phone has an app(i manager) which blocks all google apps from installing. please what can be done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lurky5: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Hello,
I need a Tecno Phonepad 3 pro full ROM File, my phone recovery is corrupt. anyone for help? :email: lukerve2@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tboydbrave(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Good morning engineers,pls I have aa Ipad 4. How much can I get an original charger for it. N its battery also needs replacing. How much would dat cost me. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2019
tboydbrave:
Good morning engineers,pls I have aa Ipad 4. How much can I get an original charger for it. N its battery also needs replacing. How much would dat cost me. Thanks.
original charger is 4k while the battery replacement and fixing is 8k . Both are available. You can chat me up on whatsap or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tboydbrave(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Thanks sir. Would get back to u on it asap.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dhejykeane: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2019
phone engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
dhejykeane:
Any phone engineer in the house that can help me change pixel 2xl front glass. I have the replacement with me
i can chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by proclivity: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
i have changed both chargers and usb chords, using the original of each mention but my device still charges slowly unlike before.
i am in benin city(ugbowo), i need to replace my redmi 4x charging port.urgently!! anyone??

ps( benin city)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tharaja(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Please Help. My Camon 6 keep refusing to receive incoming Sms, BankAlert, Job notification etc. Always showing me a notification that an incoming Sms is waiting but no space.

Please Gurus, where can I clear to have enough space. I'm waiting to receive an important Sms.. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chinonye02: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Engrs in the house
For some days now I'm finding it too hard to access Facebook / what'sapp on my bbz10. infact most of the apps are not opening...solution plz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ACFreeHost: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
SELL FREE! SELL SMART!! SELL FASTER!!!

Do you want to start selling faster for FREE?

Do you want to post your products or business for FREE?

Do you want a Buyer at your location for FREE?

Do you want your products or business on FACEBOOK ADVERTS and INSTAGRAM ADVERTS for FREE?

Now visit : www.advertscontrol.com.ng

and start posting your products or business for FREE!

"Opportunity come but once, and its starts now!"

So Grape This Now!!

Visit : www.advertscontrol.com.ng
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kayusonline(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
My oukitel 15pro camera is not working it just show ; camera disable because of security policy . Please what can I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
proclivity:
i have changed both chargers and usb chords, using the original of each mention but my device still charges slowly unlike before.
i am in benin city(ugbowo), i need to replace my redmi 4x charging port.urgently!! anyone??

ps( benin city)
the charging board is available and it can be waybill to you. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rexraph18(m): 12:55am On Oct 26, 2019
Hello boss Dem, my client put his iPhone 8plus inside water, the phone has since refused turning on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by goluwatobi(m): 3:37am On Oct 26, 2019
pls engineers in the house, I want to get a techno Canon 11 or an infinix hot 7 pro but I need a phone that has a more rugged network that can adapt to rural areas easily; due to the nature of my work, but I know little about phone networks.

pls btw infinix and techno which do u recommend?

Pls Engineers your advices are needed. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeecThorr(m): 5:26am On Oct 26, 2019
Hi, my Samsung s7 edge had a crack on a small part of the screen and it was usable for a couple of months after that only for it to start showing this weird green screen this week, I can't read anything on screen but, surprisingly, the screen still works when I touch it. I can type my password but I can't see what I'm typing because of the flickering and the green scree. Anyone knows what could be causing this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jasonteague(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Good morning engineers, please I flashed my infinix hot 4 phone recently, and was able to browse with my airtel sim. But recently I discovered I can browse with it any longer, although it works on other phones what might be the problem and what can I do. I have configured the phone manually it did not work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Rexraph18:
Hello boss Dem, my client put his iPhone 8plus inside water, the phone has since refused turning on
the phone need to be serviced bring to me. Chat me up on whastap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2019
VeecThorr:
Hi, my Samsung s7 edge had a crack on a small part of the screen and it was usable for a couple of months after that only for it to start showing this weird green screen this week, I can't read anything on screen but, surprisingly, the screen still works when I touch it. I can type my password but I can't see what I'm typing because of the flickering and the green scree. Anyone knows what could be causing this?
the screen is gone as a result of the crack cos it will be ending before it closes eyes. If you are ready to fix a new one chat me up on whatsap or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adefemi007(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Hello, how can I get a panel for my Nokia one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Techreliance(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
if u're in Ilorin u can chat with me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danqujigy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GreaterGraceGG(f): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Good evening engineers, i am unable to view WhatsApp status on my phone. This is what always come up whenever I try to do such.
"Can't download because no internal storage is available. Please unmount it as a disk drive and try again.

How can I resolve this?
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrReeseG(m): 4:09am On Oct 27, 2019
iPhone 7+ with shaky charging.... It shakes while charging, noticed it shakes while I try to use the earphones too...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wrench: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2019
Just got this techno camon CX air, but discover it doesn't show network when sim card is inserted, only to realise it dosent have an imei, when I try checking it says "invalid. Is there a solution to this problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bigngush: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello engineers I have a Samsung galaxy j2 which was sent from the USA but the network is locked. What can I do please. Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
MrReeseG:
iPhone 7+ with shaky charging.... It shakes while charging, noticed it shakes while I try to use the earphones too...
the ic need to be worked on. If you are ready to fix it chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
bigngush:
Hello engineers I have a Samsung galaxy j2 which was sent from the USA but the network is locked. What can I do please. Thanks in advance
the phone needed to be unlock to Nigeria network. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
wrench:
Just got this techno camon CX air, but discover it doesn't show network when sim card is inserted, only to realise it dosent have an imei, when I try checking it says "invalid. Is there a solution to this problem.
yes there is. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.