Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357587 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by khanivorous(f): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Please!!!!!! Help

I bought a new nokia lumia 820 but it can't access the internet..I have tried everything possible
From the code for manual configuration to remote configuration...nothing...I love this phone but right now its as good as a keyholder or simholder...please help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
braimohsule:
.......................................................................................................................................

Price is Negotiable REMEMBER! Besides, just the bartery...#3k,which i can change if i get a reasonable offer

lol...okay o...happy sales sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
khanivorous: Please!!!!!! Help

I bought a new nokia lumia 820 but it can't access the internet..I have tried everything possible
From the code for manual configuration to remote configuration...nothing...I love this phone but right now its as good as a keyholder or simholder...please help!!!
Make sure dia is data bundle on your sim....try dis again
Here's how to manually set up a data connection on
your Nokia Lumia 820:
1. From the Start screen, swipe to the left.
2. Scroll down to and tap Settings.
3. Scroll down to and tap mobile network.
4. Tap the add internet apn field.
5. Tap the APN field.
6. Enter everywhere and tap the Username field.
7. Enter eesecure and tap the Back button.
8. Tap the Password field.
9. Enter secure and tap the save icon.
That's it - the data connection has been manually
configured for your Nokia Lumia 820.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by allflashfiles(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hackomania: Please I need a RIFF box. How can I get one in Nigeria please?

I appreciate your help guys

You can see the list of resellers of riff box at its official website i.e http://www.riffbox.org/category/where-to-buy-riff-box/

If there is no reseller, you will have to buy over the internet from sites like [url]ipmart.com[/url]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:30am On Nov 06, 2013
braimohsule: hi all, i have some offers to make you...which will expire in 72hours from NOW.
For Sale: Samsung Galaxy s3 (screen problem, fell on floor, screen NOT broken but not showing...still charging and all other functions intact)#Asking Price :35k

Blackberry Bold 5: in perfect working condition BUT battery needs to be changed)#Asking Price #35k
(All offers are opened to REASONABLE NEGOTIATIONS)

Terms and Conditions Apply.

Braimoh Sule
Bluewood Marketing Company
080-8583-8881
S3 = 20k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by angelicbride(f): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2013
Pls HW can I download BBM on my window phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teetop15(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2013
Pls can i root samsung galaxy ace nd upgrade to jelly bean o.s. If yes kindly give me d process@all engineers in d aose
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ajibobo28(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pls how do i flash my techno p3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajibobo28: Pls how do i flash my techno p3
If by flash u mean erase,
U can boot to recovery and select flash
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hackomania(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
all-flash-files:

You can see the list of resellers of riff box at its official website i.e http://www.riffbox.org/category/where-to-buy-riff-box/

If there is no reseller, you will have to buy over the internet from sites like [url]ipmart.com[/url]
Thanks a lot for your response, I really appreciate.
So there's no one in our country Nigeria with this device? Wow.
I guess I have to import it then. Can you help? Let's arrange a meeting.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
eb_ab:
You can go for a samsung s2... it is very good for games too
aw much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dray4lyf: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
pls, i want to upgrade my TECHNO P3 os. how can i do it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
dray4lyf: pls, i want to upgrade my TECHNO P3 os. how can i do it

there's only one way you can do that ➡➡ CHANGE THE PHONE !
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:35am On Nov 08, 2013
nani.666:

there's only one way you can do that ➡➡ CHANGE THE PHONE !
exactly
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:42am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samtin(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2013
pls how can i upgrade my samsung galaxy young pro duos with android OS 2.3.6 to android OS 4.0.... need help pls... inbox me.. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by datjohn(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Help!!! My LG E-615, with an ANDROID version of 4.0.4 wont allow me decide which memory to let my incomin files resite eg. my downloads, bluetooth tranfers files, softwares, it jst goes on to fill the phone memory while d SD Card is empty.
When i tried movin the files manually to memory card, it reports "cant open" to all my songs, videos n am frustratd alredy.
Pls, i need urgent help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hello house,
pls can a jave phone be used with nokia pc suite to acess internet? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nmeri17: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2013
i removed the memory card despite the sticker on it saying void if removed so i could transfer songs into it. After some time everything in the folder "bluetooth" got lost so i got myself 3anti viruses and a recycle bin. Couple of days later i lose all my pictures and music then there's a .txt file with its name as crash. None of the deleted files is even in the recycle bin. I use a tecno m3. What can i do to prevent a re occurrence
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2013
SULIEMAN3: Hello house,
pls can a jave phone be used with nokia pc suite to acess internet? Thanks.
sure
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by e2nuoluwa(f): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2013
please I can't install Bbm on my Samsung Galaxy core
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls is tecno P5 manageable for d time being, or any other beta one witin d price range and spec
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmanuel4758(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
i cant install driod vpn on my m3 pls help cuz i instal it first time i bought d m3but cnt do dat now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chimex38: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
My c1 does not detect my memory card....why?
I have flashed my fone but it still persists. Instead it hangs(pauses) d fones operation until d memory card is removed 4rm d slot... Pls guyz help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dokdave(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2013
please i purchased tecno n7 about 3 months ago and yestrday night, the screen got broken.

please what should i do and where should i go?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2013
dokdave: please i purchased tecno n7 about 3 months ago and yestrday night, the screen got broken.

please what should i do and where should i go?

take it to Carlcare... and carry plenty money with you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by owo4mii(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2013
PLS I NEED HELP ON BB 9790, I JUST GET A UK 9790 AND IT IS NOT SHOWING A NETWORK.....EITHER IT SHOWS INITIALIZATION FAILED, WHAT SHOULD I DO
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mheydhow: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2013
plz help me oooooooo i need configuration on my phone nokia N70 symbian na etisalat network help me my fellow broda.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by e2nuoluwa(f): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
please I can't browse on my new techno l3

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.