Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1358500 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (1220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dahfweshdude69: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
please o....my Samsung chat3222 is always bringing out invalid jar each time I download any app after formatting my phone memory... please how can I correct dis error
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harpesin(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
I AM IN NEED OF A SCREEN FOR THIS S3, PLEASE CONTACT ME IF U HAVE ONE FOR SALE (08021004927).......

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by missbowale(f): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
hi all
pls how can backup my app on an ipad with icloud on my pc.My ipad is rebooting evry 3mins and its makn it difficult to backup my apps.I have an icloud account.
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Akinsbobo2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
tm-tech:

Try flashing

thank you,sir.i'll do that.but,is flashing same as restoring to factory default?because,i have tried restoring to factory default but,the bluetooth and fm radio of the asha 302 didnt work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Elslim: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
tm-tech:

http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/what-is-s-off-how-to-gain-it-on-htc-android-phones-with-unrevoked-forever/
Check dat link..don't go ahead wif the update if you don't no aw to,
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Elslim: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
tm-tech:

http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/what-is-s-off-how-to-gain-it-on-htc-android-phones-with-unrevoked-forever/
Check dat link..don't go ahead wif the update if you don't no aw to,
The phone is on S-off already. Jst chkd
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2013
If u have Low sound issue on ur MTK Android device!!!
This might help you out....
No root access for this process!
Follow bellow steps:-
1. First download the apk file below
2. Install & open it. Click on "MTK Setting".
3. Scroll left to hardware setting
4. Select audio setting
5. Select Loud Speaker setting
6. Set max volume- 148 & Press set button.
Headset Sound Up:-
1. Select Headset option.
2. Set max volume- 148 & Press set button.
*REBOOT UR DEVICE

DO THIS @ UR OWN RISK!!!

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2013
Harpesin: I AM IN NEED OF A SCREEN FOR THIS S3, PLEASE CONTACT ME IF U HAVE ONE FOR SALE (08021004927)...

where are you located?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ritababe(f): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
afta installing game on my tecno D5 dey wil say additional mb needed and i should use wifi and i dont have wifi connection on my fone how do i get d wifi connetion
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harpesin(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
eb_ab:

where are you located?

Apapa
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
ritababe: afta installing game on my tecno D5 dey wil say additional mb needed and i should use wifi and i dont have wifi connection on my fone how do i get d wifi connetion

U can share wifi with a friend(hotspot)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
missbowale: hi all
pls how can backup my app on an ipad with icloud on my pc.My ipad is rebooting evry 3mins and its makn it difficult to backup my apps.I have an icloud account.
thanks
hi
A friend did reset on his ipad wif d same
issue as urs...buh, it didn't rectify it....dia is a strong indication that ur ipad issue is hardware ...buh fixing it is really tricky....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Saeed348(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Need ur help guyz..
my phone do hooks and keep showng the android logo anytym I on it..until I remove d b3 b4 restartng it again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Posman(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
engineers in the house
a friend's samsung galaxy exhibit 4g T679 screen got spoilt, pls whr can I get it fixed
my location is ibadan
been to few engineers and none were abke to get the screen, heard its available in lagos, which reputable engineer can anybody recommend, pls with their phone numbers to contact em
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Saeed348(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Saeed348: Need ur help guyz..
my phone do hooks and keep showng the android logo anytym I on it..until I remove d b3 b4 restartng it again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=Saeed348][/quote]
Boot to recovery and wipe ur phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Saeed348(m): 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
tm-tech:

Boot to recovery and wipe ur phone
thanks Bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2013
Harpesin:

Apapa

i am in yaba area
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harpesin(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2013
eb_ab:

i am in yaba area

send me ur number on 08021004927
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Osunoid: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2013
pleas who can help me fix my motorola driod razr m. was browsing and it just hang and stop responding and switching off since yesterday.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Please how can I unlock my HTC desire C?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eblazer(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2013
pls my HTC desire hd is giving me bugs by saying SD card removed often and I've to remove the SD card n slot it back everytime ,pls I need help ....plsss undecided
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by michade(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Plz the screen of my Htc one x is cracked n so i want to change d screen.hw much is htc one x screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 03, 2013
Pls, how much does it cost to unlock an iphone 4s AT&T here in Nigeria??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okaakoko(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2013
good morning our engineers. I have a problem with my Sony Ericsson aspen (m1). initially I thought it was a battery problem, But When I changed the battery it all still the same. the problem is that When ever I want to power it on, it will just vibrate and That's all. I don't know what could be wrong with it, Please help me out. Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2013
eblazer: pls my HTC desire hd is giving me bugs by saying SD card removed often and I've to remove the SD card n slot it back everytime ,pls I need help ....plsss undecided

Reset the factory settings. If the same. Get a Flashable stock rom.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2013
Pwunmi: Please how can I unlock my HTC desire C?

Unlock as in Phone Unlock or Sim Carrier Unlock?

Which?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2013
Soyedele1: Pls, how much does it cost to unlock an iphone 4s AT&T here in Nigeria??

Search for Tumababa here on Naiaraland. He'll help you with that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (1220) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.