Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353054 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fashtundejay(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Good morning sir.
For up to 2 weeks now, my phone wil charge for 10 seconds and it will bring out a black plug sign, The type it brings when it is fully charged. But it is not charging at all. Thank yor sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Seun(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
How much would it cost to replace the broken screen of a Samsung Galaxy S4?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Seun: How much would it cost to replace the broken screen of a Samsung Galaxy S4?

ehnnnnn............my oga@ the-top, just hold ya 40k plus.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Seun(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
puskin: ehnnnnn............my oga@ the-top, just hold ya 40k plus.
If I have the 40k, where should I go? Who should I call?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Seun: If I have the 40k, where should I go? Who should I call?

Samsung Care Centre.........I don't have a physical address of one right now, but they are scattered all around Lagos..........and there is definitely one around computer village, Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SIMPLIFIED(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Good evening 2 d engineers in d house, pls i have a nokia 3120 classic. It's been having certificate problem.. I cant download any application or game.. I even took it 2 an engineer 2 flash, but after flashing it with phoenix, the problem still persist. Also if i received files via bluetooth.. If its more dan 2 or 3, the files becomes corrupt.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dljbd1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mistakely sat on it on my car. Hearing all kinds of prices out there
but I wanna trust NLders. So how much?
Its a galaxy tab 1 P7500

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by spotball(m): 12:36am On Nov 20, 2013
hello, i will like to change the flex to my htc wizard 200. where can i get one and how much is it?
i reside in benin city.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2013
dl_jbd: Mistakely sat on it on my car. Hearing all kinds of prices out there
but I wanna trust NLders. So how much?
Its a galaxy tab 1 P7500
is it just the touch UI or is it both the touch UI & screen that are broken?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mashaun(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2013
Engineers in the house !

Please how do i copy/sync contents of my iphone to Nokia Lumia 520 thru itune or any means.

I am disposing the 1phone 3 today but i have contents in there that are valuable.

abi,is there any way through which i can view these contents on PC thru itune.

pls advise.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dljbd1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
dragnet:
is it just the touch UI or is it both the touch UI & screen that are broken?
i seriously think its both
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
dl_jbd:
i seriously think its both
both cost around 14k, *parts only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Beejayw(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pls house....I dnt know what is wrong with ma fone....each time d ba3 reach 60 or 65%....d next drop will be to 8%....and I hv tried 4 ba3 including d new one...still d same tin....pls what cud possibly be wrong and hw do I correct...tanks so much..mim waiting 4 Ʊя̩̥̊ replies...fone is bold 2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hassyno: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2013
Hy guyz...pls sum1 shld hlp me wit d steps to flash rom to my bricked fone..it doesn't boot into recovery nd no cwmr installed b4 it got bricked...I hv backup anoda rom pls sum1 shld hlp...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2013
Hassyno: Hy guyz...pls sum1 shld hlp me wit d steps to flash rom to my bricked fone..it doesn't boot into recovery nd no cwmr installed b4 it got bricked...I hv backup anoda rom pls sum1 shld hlp...
phone model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2013
Beejayw: Pls house....I dnt know what is wrong with ma fone....each time d ba3 reach 60 or 65%....d next drop will be to 8%....and I hv tried 4 ba3 including d new one...still d same tin....pls what cud possibly be wrong and hw do I correct...tanks so much..mim waiting 4 Ʊя̩̥̊ replies...fone is bold 2
which phone ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hassyno: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2013
dragnet:
phone model?
tecno m3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2013
Hassyno: tecno m3
take it to tecno Carl care
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olumidaie(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2013
Hello peeps, sorry to derail:

I want to know the Blackberry PRICE and DATA BUNDLE(mb or gig) for:
-Etisalat, and
-Airtel.

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oshosam(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
dragnet:
I believe the problem it isn't hardware related. si you may want to wipe it.
I re-downloaded the Whatsapp and it is now working perfectly. However the bluetooth is still not working and I have accepted the phone like that. It needs a replacement anyway and I am working towards that. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sarutobie(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Beejayw: Pls house....I dnt know what is wrong with ma fone....each time d ba3 reach 60 or 65%....d next drop will be to 8%....and I hv tried 4 ba3 including d new one...still d same tin....pls what cud possibly be wrong and hw do I correct...tanks so much..mim waiting 4 Ʊя̩̥̊ replies...fone is bold 2
Its a battery problem.buy a new bb batery,the one you are using has worn out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adesina13(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2013
semid4lyfe: Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.
Computer engineer handout
Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akieem: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
can u help me how to generate code for my huawei ascend g510
or give me unlock code
here is my imei

IMEI: 868496019323634

thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lafencer: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2013
Seun: How much would it cost to replace the broken screen of a Samsung Galaxy S4?

if you bought it newly, then Samsung replaces it (twice) via the accidental damage handling warranty.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2013
Pls fellas, I'm trying to turn on my bluetooth for Nokia Xpress music but it wouldn't turn on. It would only keep showing 'switching on bluetooth' and when I press d red (end call) button, it would restart d phone. How do I go abt it, I really need to turn on d bluetooth
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dimplecakes(f): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pls engineers in the house......I so much need ur help.

My nokia C5-06 music player is not displaying.

I mean when I want to open my music player it says :general system error.

I can't even save songs on my fone. I don't have any songs on my fone now.

Pls help me.

Thanks!!!!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
dimplecakes: Pls engineers in the house......I so much need ur help.

My nokia C5-06 music player is not displaying.

I mean when I want to open my music player it says :general system error.

I can't even save songs on my fone. I don't have any songs on my fone now.

Pls help me.

Thanks!!!!!!!

the firmware is corrupt, the phone should be flashed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
chindi: Pls fellas, I'm trying to turn on my bluetooth for Nokia Xpress music but it wouldn't turn on. It would only keep showing 'switching on bluetooth' and when I press d red (end call) button, it would restart d phone. How do I go abt it, I really need to turn on d bluetooth
what model of Xpress music?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
dragnet:
what model of Xpress music?
5130 C-2

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.