Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347265 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by elmas(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2021
Please who has Samsung A51 wants to sell broken or faulty screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomide25(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Go format it, the phone is corrupt with a virus

Flakky26:
I can't open videos, images on my WhatsApp. I have checked them on the media settings and it still not working. What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Pls I want to change screen of itel A56, can I use screen of itel it170 for A56?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oladayopop(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please I need screen of Super D. Who is in Ikeja has this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdul111: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Abeg who has iCloud locked Xs max or the full casing?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2021
Flakky26:
I can't open videos, images on my WhatsApp. I have checked them on the media settings and it still not working. What do I do?

Flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Ayomide25:
Good Evening house, I have been unable to upload documents and images on Google sheet for a while on my Infinix S5LTE......I have clear cathce data severally still not working ...I need help pls.

Reset your phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Folan101:
Please I need Samsung galaxy note 8 original battery to buy thanks.

I have it's just 5k .... Contact me on what's up 09014566031 or call
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 03, 2021
pietre:
Please how much to fix tecno camon 12 cc6 screen.

I will do it for 18k

Contact me on what's on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2021
EmeraldDigital:
I have this Samsung edge 7, the screen flickers want to know how much it will cost to replace it.

37k should do this bro
I will fix it for you

Call or contact me on Whatsapp on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2021
you4me:
Please my wifi and Bluetooth got greyed out on iPhone after the phone fell the airdrop and hotspot don't come on too
I tried network reset and general phone reset but they still don't come on

It you're in Lagos pla bring it for examining at computer village ikeja

Call or what'sapp me on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2021
Quote me if you have any phone or laptop issue I will be down to help
My location is ikeja computer village

I offer swap services too
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2021
tolakush92:

It you're in Lagos pla bring it for examining at computer village ikeja

Call or what'sapp me on 09014566031
Not in lagos I'm in jos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2021
Abdul111:
available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oladayopop(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2021
Please I need Super D screen. Someone help me please. I don't mind the expenses.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2021
Oladayopop:
Please I need Super D screen. Someone help me please. I don't mind the expenses.
do you mean super d1 screen . Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2021
Repairguru:
do you mean super d1 screen . Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Avoid this guy!!!!! He will destroy your phone and sell substandard screen to you!

Oladayopop:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdul111: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lanretoye:
available
is that your number on your signature?? How much you wan sell am ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abdul111:
I have
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abdul111:
is that your number on your signature?? How much you wan sell am ?
yess i have complete clean gold,whatsapp or call
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by josielewa(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Have a Samsung s6 with faulty screen...I want to sell the panel for 20k fixed...interested pls drop a message..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oladayopop(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Catfishing:

Avoid this guy!!!!! He will destroy your phone and sell substandard screen to you!

Whao! Really? I already messaged him on WhatsApp.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oladayopop:
Whao! Really? I already messaged him on WhatsApp.
At your discretion bruv.

Take care. I pray the screen survive 2 months embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Catfishing:

At your discretion bruv.

you will soon see what you are looking for sir I promise
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femixx: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Engineers in the house, I want to know if it is possible to upgrade an android phone to a higher version.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Repairguru:
you will soon see what you are looking for sir I promise
Are you daring me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tonyissey1(m): 3:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Catfishing:

At your discretion bruv.

Hmmmmm na wah oo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vichaz10(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please my samsung s20 stopped fast charging and I'm thinking the problem is with the charging port cos I've tried different chargers........how much does it cost to change the charging port.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
vichaz10:
Please my samsung s20 stopped fast charging and I'm thinking the problem is with the charging port cos I've tried different chargers........how much does it cost to change the charging port.
it will cost you 4K call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

If you like yourself, don't answer the below quoted guy...pictures attached for your sake
you are just wasting your time cos all this has not stopped my customer reaching me and all I hear from them is that they can judge by what is put up online. Look at your name self Ifuckyourmama is that a reasonable and responsible fellow? Who God has bless no man can course. Why not upload other comments and discussion and let people read it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.