Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345743 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good evening guys,I update my Tecno pouvior 4 phone this morning to Android 11,but after the update I was not able to minimize app again,pls help me oo. Someone said it's space I delete some things I have 5gb+ space on internal memory and still the same thing.pls any one who can help me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stingermania(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
iPhone X displays "iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes" after failed passcode attempts.

Can anyone fix this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
stingermania:
iPhone X displays "iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes" after failed passcode attempts.

Can anyone fix this?
it can be fixed call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening guys,I update my Tecno pouvior 4 phone this morning to Android 11,but after the update I was not able to minimize app again,pls help me oo. Someone said it's space I delete some things I have 5gb+ space on internal memory and still the same thing.pls any one who can help me?
some one pls help me oo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:

downgrade it...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
blingxx:
Pls I need Sony Xperia xa1 ultra original battery ,Ikeja and alaba no get they said I can't find the battery again ..pls anybody get ? angry undecided

you should have asked the engineers for followcome battery they might have...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ringi82(m): 2:19am On Aug 10, 2021
I need an engineer who can unlock the bootloader of redmi note 6 pro and install gcam.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wantedmiller: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2021
Repairguru:
it can be fixed call or WhatsApp 08082409934

Good Morning bro.... Please my iPhone 7 off and On itself. Whenever am using it but if am not using it, it won't off. What is the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2021
waploger:

downgrade it...
how pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Wantedmiller:

Good Morning bro.... Please my iPhone 7 off and On itself. Whenever am using it but if am not using it, it won't off. What is the problem?
the battery is bad or possibly from the board . I can fix it for you call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Praize2000: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pls i need Infinix zero 4 plus full case body and rear camera
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
stingermania:

Can anyone fix this?

You will need to reload it

Contact me I will get it done at a shikini price location ikeja

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:

Come to ikeja if you're in Lagos bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
ringi82:
I need an engineer who can unlock the bootloader of redmi note 6 pro and install gcam.

You will need to bring it
This a software problem

Call me or Whatsapp me on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Praize2000:
Pls i need Infinix zero 4 plus full case body and rear camera

Yes I have bro

It's available

Contact me or what'sapp me on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
tolakush92:

Come to ikeja if you're in Lagos bro
ohh, I'm in ibadan.pls how Will I reload it?what will happen if I reload it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael662(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Michael662:
100% Functional
Samsung A30s For Sale
55k negotiable
Very very clean
4GB RAM
64GB ROM

SOLD
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prestige2013: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Infinix hot 7 full screen n wiper is how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
prestige2013:
Infinix hot 7 full screen n wiper is how much?
It's 14k, contact me on 080.3829.4998 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
how pls?

give it to a software engineer and tell him to downgrade it to the previous IOS version...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
waploger:

give it to a software engineer and tell him to downgrade it to the previous IOS version...
ohhh, okay thanks.i love this version though embarassedit's so cool.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
ohh, I'm in ibadan.pls how Will I reload it?what will happen if I reload it?

Reloading means flashing take it to a good technician you can't do it on your self a good techie will do that for you thank me later
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
tolakush92:

Reloading means flashing take it to a good technician you can't do it on your self a good techie will do that for you thank me later
okay.thanks, but this phone has been upgraded to Android 11 from 10, which I love this new version like mad,so speedy and smooth.pls after the reload wil it go back to version 10??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alcoron: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please who can help me out. My Gionee M6 is stuck at boot logo and and won't restart properly. Please hard reset option is ruled out. Who has experienced this? How did you overcome it without hard reset?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tlyon(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
okay.thanks, but this phone has been upgraded to Android 11 from 10, which I love this new version like mad,so speedy and smooth.pls after the reload wil it go back to version 10??
Yes it would
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 1:05am On Aug 11, 2021
Tlyon:

Yes it would
ouch, okay.Thanks smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
ohhh, okay thanks.i love this version though embarassedit's so cool.

but the minimizing problem will still persist..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Alcoron:

Please who can help me out. My Gionee M6 is stuck at boot logo and and won't restart properly. Please hard reset option is ruled out. Who has experienced this? How did you overcome it without hard reset?

Forget hard reset
It's a software issue

Are you in Lagos ?

I will fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IanSholex(m): 12:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Good day guys. The outer front glass of my Galaxy S10 5G is cracked at the top right corner. Does anyone know how the outer front glass can be changed without changing the whole screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 12:38am On Aug 12, 2021
IanSholex:
Good day guys. The outer front glass of my Galaxy S10 5G is cracked at the top right corner. Does anyone know how the outer front glass can be changed without changing the whole screen?

Goan change the whole screen. Don't even think about changing outer glass in Nigeria. E go red.

Changing glass is 50/50. The technician will tell you. If the OLED burst, your screen is gone, Saaara. Again, the glass they will put is not gorilla glass. It will shatter if you press it too hard during gaming lol.

Go buy new screen my gee.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2021
IanSholex:
I can get it fixed for you with guarantee. Contact me on 08038.294998

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.