Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos (70793 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by SharonLoveth(f): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
You Said Daura...
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by cRobo: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by StrikeBack(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
cheesy
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by ENGINEERG(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lockdown should continue ,dont mind pastor Chris oyakilome
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by smith666999(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
I thought they said #CORONAVIRUS cannot survive the heat in Nigeria, why are they still dying?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by empron(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
How come he was able to travel such distance during the lockdown.

8 Likes

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by okomile(f): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
What was his mission in Lagos?

Where did he stay?

They should lift this restrictions ojare!

Awon alakoba gbogbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by koolbe(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
How did he leave Lagos is Lagos is on lockdown

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Upton: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sad
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lasgidi grinding
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by adioolayi(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
LOCKDOWN Nigeria...all this waka about not necessary at this time. The core North is a time bomb for this kind of infection
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
If u havent lost close loved one u go still dey fear death.. even u will die someday bro. I will die too. So nothing special about death. We will all die...so I let the dead but their dead while I enjoy my own life.

Next2Bezee:

When did death become funny to you?
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
So pple still travel frm Lagos to other states?this lockdown is a scam,I knew he is d one treating Abba Kyari.himsef carry his own wahala now covik-1-9 don enter Daura. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Martinola(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Not gud
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by leonard509(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Every death is caused by corona now. Country where autopsy test doesnt exist. If ur grandma dies tomorrow they will tag her died of corona virus. Every death is caused by corona now.
my goat also died yesterday o.. let someone come and say its coro.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by dennisworld1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
All this cases of coro are mostly from APC state. Only few from pdp
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Amanda4life: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Okey na

Shebi na doctors wey dey cure and discharge people for Lagos be this?

Okey oh.

Its unfolding small small.

Lies kills more than the virus itself

Oga rest in peace.

Nobody knows who's turn it will be tomorrow
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by tunjiajayi: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Plead:
Imagine dying of a foreign virus cheesy

I rather resign and stay at home than risk my life treating Nigerians in the name of doctor,Nigerians are the most ungrateful people on earth. They don’t value anything.

Thank goodness, you are not a doctor.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
My brother when u grow old and die u think people will care or miss u? Death is a normal thing. Best we dont die in this corona season. Even people die of car accidents are now labelled as corona victims

Eriggs:
wetin dey funny for dis news? y undey shine teeth? Nairaland mumu, na death from Coronavirus 4 naija una dey pray dey read. everyday. una go soon jam am soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by sapientia(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eyaaa
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by jorez: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why was he not tested b4 death,and he had to travel all the way from Lagos to kastina,died b4 being tested and to add to it he is even a medical doctor.Imaging how many persons have this virus in Naija that are yet unconfirmed.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Luckydubby7(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
According to the Governor, Dr Yakubu who is a native of Kogi State was also said to be suffering from Hypertitis and threats of hypertension.
The man die of hypertension and Hypertitis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by travelland(f): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
angry He died of hypertension and Hepatitis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Every death in Nigeria is caused by corona in nigeria.
I pray we all stay safe and plz accept my condolence. Its not easy to lose ones pet. I buried 2 of my dogs some years back. All pedigree. The pain was much. After all the wahala at the airport many years ago I think it was during Ebola sef

leonard509:
my goat also died yesterday o.. let someone come and say its coro.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by APCNig: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The death rate of this Corona virus in Nigeria is quite low. That proves the fact that it truly finds it hard to survive hotter climates , just like a flu. By now, there should have been a lot of coronavirus related deaths in Nigeria. . But at the end of the day just watch how the government will start claiming all the Glory.

Good news from your father's land makes you sad, is that not prove that you are suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations?

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by TruthSpeaker: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
IN ITALY 51 DOCTORS HAVE ALREADY DIED OF COVID-19. HEALTH WORKER ARE HIGHLY EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS, WHICH IS WHY ULTRA-PROTECTIVE GEAR IS PARAMOUNT IF THEY HAVE TO PRACTICE WITH PRECAUTION. DOCTORS THAT DIE OF THE DISEASE ARE AUDIO HEROS, BECAUSE THERE IS NO COMPENSATION WHATSOEVER FOR THE FAMILY THEY LEAVE BEHIND. DOWN YOUR TOOLS AND BACK OUT IF SAFETY MEASURES ARE NOT MEET BY YOUR EMPLOYER.
WHAT IS “Hypertitis” BY THE WAY? HOPE THAT WAS TYPO DOING, BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT DISEASE BEFORE

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by CanadaOrBust: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
koolbe:
How did he leave Lagos is Lagos is on lockdown

Something doesn’t add up. There’s something fishy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by nnaeyes6: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hmmmm
The thing don find Buhari go their village.
Rest In Peace Doc
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Amanda4life: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lies doesn't have a good foundation

When one have exhausted all the lies in your mouth.
You will not know when you will say the Truth

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Catsofnaija: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The death rate of this Corona virus in Nigeria is quite low. That proves the fact that it truly finds it hard to survive hotter climates , just like a flu. By now, there should have been a lot of coronavirus related deaths in Nigeria. . But at the end of the day just watch how the government will start claiming all the Glory.
It's low because you have not lost a family or friend from it like some have.
Shame

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Joshrob(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
He tested positive to Corona doesn't mean Corona killed him.
He might just have died from another sickness.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.