Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos (70818 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Daejoyoung: 5:25am On Apr 22, 2020
SpatialKing:

I want to remind you
https://www.nairaland.com/5808667/117-new-coronavirus-cases-reported
Still the prediction failed. ln 1 month or 3 weeks, the projection of coronavirus cases in Africa was not like that of Europe, U S, and Asia. This is a concluded matter my man. Nigerians and Africans would not die of the virus like in Europe and Asia. ln 1 month of lockdown, Africa as a whole has about 1000 deaths, was this the case in Europe and the U.S? Just say what you expected it to be in 1 month did not turn out to be so.
lt is not a crime to admit you and others like you have been wrong, to expect the cases of deaths in Nigeria and Africa to be like it is in Europe and U.S within 1 month.
You are quite amusing to spend your time keeping tabs of people dying, you should be happy Africans have not died like in the rest of the world within 1 month of the virus.
You and other naysayers expected worse already by the end of April, but it turned out not to be, so please forget about this issue. Wash your hands, wear your masks, take immune boosters, and maintain your social distancing but don't put unnecessary fear in the mind of people with your false predictions.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by SpatialKing(m): 6:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Still the prediction failed. ln 1 month or 3 weeks, the projection of coronavirus cases in Africa was not like that of Europe, U S, and Asia. This is a concluded matter my man. Nigerians and Africans would not die of the virus like in Europe and Asia. ln 1 month of lockdown, Africa as a whole has about 1000 deaths, was this the case in Europe and the U.S? Just say what you expected it to be in 1 month did not turn out to be so.
lt is not a crime to admit you and others like you have been wrong, to expect the cases of deaths in Nigeria and Africa to be like it is in Europe and U.S within 1 month.
You are quite amusing to spend your time keeping tabs of people dying, you should be happy Africans have not died like in the rest of the world within 1 month of the virus.
You and other naysayers expected worse already by the end of April, but it turned out not to be, so please forget about this issue. Wash your hands, wear your masks, take immune boosters, and maintain your social distancing but don't put unnecessary fear in the mind of people with your false predictions.
Take it easy I am not COVID-19 ... Let's use the same energy to fight the virus, you sound frustrated already. I will keep updating you. Thanks
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Daejoyoung: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2020
SpatialKing:

Take it easy I am not COVID-19 ... Let's use the same energy to fight the virus, you sound frustrated already. I will keep updating you. Thanks
just admit you were wrong, that's all. 25 confirmed deaths in Nigeria within 1 month and not the thousands you and others spoke about.
l look forward to your updates. THANKS.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Sheyilaw123: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Rip
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by SpatialKing(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Daejoyoung:

just admit you were wrong, that's all. 25 confirmed deaths in Nigeria within 1 month and not the thousands you and others spoke about.
l look forward to your updates. THANKS.
You said the number of cases won't increase... Why are you changing your line of thoughts. Who is talking about the number of deaths all my engagement with you has been on number of cases which is speedy increasing you are saying rubbish.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Daejoyoung: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2020
SpatialKing:

You said the number of cases won't increase... Why are you changing your line of thoughts. Who is talking about the number of deaths all my engagement with you has been on number of cases which is speedy increasing you are saying rubbish.
Nope l said it would not increase the way it increased in Europe and the U.S. With Europe and the U.S, you had thousands of cases and so many deaths in two weeks. My initial argument was against you( or was it someone else) who posted statistics of how the number of infections and deaths increased geometrically in the space of one month in U.S and Europe, and same individual predicted thesame outcome for Nigeria. l am saying that prediction has failed already in one month of our first index case.
The most important statistics here however is the number of deaths. lt doesn't matter how many have been infected, if the number of deaths remain low, then that is good news, for instance Ghana has over 1000 infections with 9 deaths.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by SpatialKing(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Nope l said it would not increase the way it increased in Europe and the U.S. With Europe and the U.S, you had thousands of cases and so many deaths in two weeks. My initial argument was against you( or was it someone else) who posted statistics of how the number of infections and deaths increased geometrically in the space of one month in U.S and Europe, and same individual predicted thesame outcome for Nigeria. l am saying that prediction has failed already in one month of our first index case.
The most important statistics here however is the number of deaths. lt doesn't matter how many have been infected, if the number of deaths remain low, then that is good news, for instance Ghana has over 1000 infections with 9 deaths.
All the statistics are important is too early to call... That's why I said you should chill

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coldest States In Nigeria / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" / Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.