Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos (70817 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by 9jaRealist: 5:25am On Apr 08, 2020
I wonder if he had gone to Lagos to help treat Abba Kyari....

RIP

>
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by NaMeAboki: 5:53am On Apr 08, 2020
So far the NW has been relatively safe, now this man has carelessly placed the entire state and region in real danger of contracting the deadly virus. angry cry
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by NoonMasamune: 6:14am On Apr 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The death rate of this Corona virus in Nigeria is quite low. That proves the fact that it truly finds it hard to survive hotter climates , just like a flu. By now, there should have been a lot of coronavirus related deaths in Nigeria. . But at the end of the day just watch how the government will start claiming all the Glory.
That number is artificial ungortunately, due to the small number of testing kits and goverment's reluctance to test the common man until the symptoms are very visible, the numbers could be higher that announced.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by NoonMasamune: 6:15am On Apr 08, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Something doesn’t add up. There’s something fishy
Doctors are essential personnel. They are exempt from the movement restrictions

1 Like

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by NoonMasamune: 6:15am On Apr 08, 2020
kponkedenge:
How did he return three days ago when Lagos has practically been on lock down? How did he leave?
Doctors are essential personnel. They are exempt from the movement restrictions
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by NoonMasamune: 6:17am On Apr 08, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Proves ?

Hm

First of all before writing do you know the death rate in Nigeria in Percent before you can say it is quite low
Do you have figure in mind?
As of now, based on the report from NCDC, its about 4 in 200,000,000, but take it with a grain of salt
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Kuginzi: 6:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Bukden16:

If only Buhari had done the needful, we wouldn't have been in this mess.

Just imagine the level of illiteracy in North, couple with religious diluted information about the Virus.
The effect in the North will be terrible.

God help us.
The good thing about death is, d way d poor dies, so as d rich, president, senator, house of Rep member, Governor dies,Minister dies too, "we shall all account for our deeds(either good or bad)". And whoever steal your wealth shall be made to pay back with his good deeds.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Xboy1993: 6:47am On Apr 08, 2020
What are the symtops
Jelzin2412:

Well just so you know, some COVID-19 patients deteriorate within 24hrs from no or mild symptoms to ICU (critical) and death. I'm marvelled with how uninformed most Nigerians are about COVID-19 cos I can't possibly describe to you what we see on the frontline here and how dramatic symptoms changes from mild to worse/death and vice versa.

Well I blame the Govt and NCDC for not properly educating and updating its populace via daily press briefings, the lack of trust for the Govt and the average Nigerian penchant for nonchalance...cheers
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by sbold(m): 6:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Justdare:
shuo :oshuo

How did he leave Lagos with all the LOCKDOWN noise !!!!!
Now he has Coronised Daura.

no mind liers, this new no dey interesting
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by erico2k2(m): 6:56am On Apr 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The death rate of this Corona virus in Nigeria is quite low. That proves the fact that it truly finds it hard to survive hotter climates , just like a flu. By now, there should have been a lot of coronavirus related deaths in Nigeria. . But at the end of the day just watch how the government will start claiming all the Glory.
That's where yah wrong South America is hotter than Nigeria but people are dying there, heard of the death toll in Ecuador?
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Daejoyoung: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2020
SpatialKing:

Just chill and wait... One month from now
l remember two weeks ago, some of you said in the next few weeks many would have died in Nigeria, now you are saying one month from now.
The virus doesn't necessarily need a month. Usually it needs two weeks, and the lockdown started 13 days ago. The death rate in Nigeria would definitely not be high, else the signs should have been manifesting by now, but we see otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

My concern is this, Kogi man was the first covid 19 death in Nigeria. Now another Kogi man is the sixth covid 19 death. Yet no confirmed case of conorona virus in Kogi State. Just thinking out loud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2020
hypertetis and hypertension, that's what killed him not corona.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2020
sbold:
no mind liers, this new no dey interesting

he was suffering from hypertetis and hypertension, read the main thread, the convid activitist used his death for PR.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by 0m0nnakoda: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2020
NoonMasamune:

As of now, based on the report from NCDC, its about 4 in 200,000,000, but take it with a grain of salt

That is not the death rate my dear
It is the number of deaths divided by the number of cases in percentage

It is not " LOW" at all.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Aboki I guess u were there when the test was carried out. I bet you are one of them. You believe everything you see online.

NairaMaster1:

Go and read the news.

You lazily read the headline due to unprecedented fear of the Chinese virus.

He was tested and the test came out positive before he died.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2020
You that u have sense . Have u gone for test? U must be a mugu ja re

ThreeBlackBird:

Don't be unreasonable. Laboratory test showed he was positive. Many of you just don't have sense.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Have u checked ur mothers brain ? Wait u told me last time u r an orphan right. Go in peace aboki. Heaven needs u urgently

Roozzaay:

You need to have your brain checked.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2020
Is aboki afraid of death ?

Next2Bezee:

When did death become funny to you?
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Neddyogu(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2020
What the crap is 'hypertitis'?
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
KIDfurniture:
You that u have sense . Have u gone for test? U must be a mugu ja re

I should go for test when I don't have symptoms? You see why you don't have sense? The doctor exhibited symptoms and died. He was tested and found to have died of the virus. Is that rocket science to you?

Even in the US, if you don't have symptoms, they wouldn't test you. Just sell your phone and buy sense.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Spells(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2020
And yet they said no movement... What kinda country is dis

1 Like

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Okpod3: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2020
A great loss indeed. May the almighty God comfort his family.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by dsekist(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
When did NCDC office started diagnosing?
Abi is it not the one I called and they said they don't diagnose COVID-19?
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by misskbest(f): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2020
I really may not know you sir, but I'm grateful that about 23years ago, in Daura clinic you operated my mum to bring me out of her womb even when you knew my mum & dad had no money to pay at that time... It's really surprising that mum told me about this yesterday and this morning dad sent me a link, informing me that you are dead... May your soul rest in peace sir...
I pray that your good works will speak for you

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by patiencezee(f): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by electropiz(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2020
I know him personally, called his number and his wife picked and told me hes dead, scary Nd sad
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by NairaMaster1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Aboki I guess u were there when the test was carried out. I bet you are one of them. You believe everything you see online.

Doubting Thomas thank you.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Alobogab(m): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Very unethical revealing somebody's medical history like this. Gross violation of confidentiality. In worst case scenario, he should stop at Death due to Covid-19 because of risk to public life.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by SpatialKing(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Daejoyoung:

l remember two weeks ago, some of you said in the next few weeks many would have died in Nigeria, now you are saying one month from now.
The virus doesn't necessarily need a month. Usually it needs two weeks, and the lockdown started 13 days ago. The death rate in Nigeria would definitely not be high, else the signs should have been manifesting by now, but we see otherwise.
Hope you have seen this.

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Daejoyoung: 5:58am On Apr 11, 2020
SpatialKing:

Hope you have seen this.
Seen what? l believe you expected it to be way worse than this, to be like it is in Europe and the U.S in few weeks. Now the two weeks are gone, and l am saying it is not going to be as bad in Nigeria.
However social distancing, washing of hands, and other protective measures should not be neglected.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by SpatialKing(m): 12:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Seen what? l believe you expected it to be way worse than this, to be like it is in Europe and the U.S in few weeks. Now the two weeks are gone, and l am saying it is not going to be as bad in Nigeria.
However social distancing, washing of hands, and other protective measures should not be neglected.

I want to remind you
https://www.nairaland.com/5808667/117-new-coronavirus-cases-reported

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coldest States In Nigeria / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" / Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.