Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos (70820 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Correcto: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Just say RIP and move on, this is not politics. Patients dying are also human. RIP to the doctor.
Plead:
Imagine dying of a foreign virus cheesy

I rather resign and stay at home than risk my life treating Nigerians in the name of doctor,Nigerians are the most ungrateful people on earth. They don’t value anything.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Every death is caused by corona now. Country where autopsy test doesnt exist. If ur grandma dies tomorrow they will tag her died of corona virus. Every death is caused by corona now.
I wonder.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Na waa ooo
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
"5G killed him" - Chris Oyakhilome (2020)

I wonder why this wicked 5G would just be killing mainly people with background health challenges.

Christianvoice:
People are using human beings as a case study. Why are they busy installing 5G after lockdown? They say no movement but the scientists are in Abuja and Lagos installing 5G.

What "G" caused spanish flu virus that killed millions around 1918 Was it 15G or 25G?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Truthbites: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
This caption though...una wan spoil Lagos name? Is Lagos China? Awon bloggers...I beg o
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by kgb101: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Joshrob:
He tested positive to Corona doesn't mean Corona killed him.
I might just have died from another sickness.

Well said. Suddenly no one dies of anything other than coronavirus. It's like some people enjoy this fear mongering.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Emekuslala1: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Dont be stupid, pastor Chris never said that

1 Like

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by rufonye: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Rip
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Truthbites: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eriggs:
wetin dey funny for dis news? y undey shine teeth? Nairaland mumu, na death from Coronavirus 4 naija una dey pray dey read. everyday. una go soon jam am soon.

Calm down, the dude rush to book space and forgot to comment. It happens to me sometimes
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Vulcan24:
the indices for confirming corona related deaths are still been manipulated for an obscured reasons.

this is a typical case.... didn't he died of the other diseases mentioned rather than directly diagnosing it as a victim of corona.

during road accidents, lots of people died but the wasimmidiate and resultant cause is accident not the factors that contributed or catalyse mortality.

the conspirators asserting that NWO are paving test for totalitarian control of economy (food, security, money and religion) are getting all the points right.

The evidence are right but the timing and occurrence may not be now but the man needs to watch and pray so as not to be caught sleeping.
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by lukabewell: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
RIP
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Kuginzi: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bukden16:
Aboki don enter wahala ah swear.

Almagiri - this is bad market.

Buhari the chief almagiri ,e de your backa yard
Its in your backyard too. It's inevitable! There's no escape route for Death. So prepare my brother!!
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Jelzin2412(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kinematics:

Quite low with how many cases total?
Make we dey reason b4 we comment naa..

Them no know...I just dey laugh dey look people. Shebi Audio corona? In 4wks time we go know

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by 0m0nnakoda: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The death rate of this Corona virus in Nigeria is quite low. That proves the fact that it truly finds it hard to survive hotter climates , just like a flu. By now, there should have been a lot of coronavirus related deaths in Nigeria. . But at the end of the day just watch how the government will start claiming all the Glory.
Proves ?

Hm

First of all before writing do you know the death rate in Nigeria in Percent before you can say it is quite low
Do you have figure in mind?
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by slyd90(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Corona don reach daura!!!
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Coronavirus1: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
As you sanitizer your hands against COVID-19, also sanitize your heart against hate, greed, jealousy, unforgiving spirit, violence, disunity, lies and unfaithfulness..
Stay Safe..stay home help the poor like this account number no food to eat family of 8 God bless you as you give.
First bank .
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
How did he leave Lagos state with presidential lockdown order in place?
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Chicastle: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lagos now Nigerians New York. Where dead tolls increases
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Eriggs: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Truthbites:

Calm down, the dude rush to book space and forgot to comment. It happens to me sometimes
on Nairaland, learn how to mind ur biz and speak 4 ur self alone, ok? learn to shut up n stop speaking 4 people u don't know, i know who i quoted and his past deeds. so mind ur bizness
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Jelzin2412(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kenn55:
Are they sure he died of coronavirus?

Coronavirus does not kill its victims all of a sudden naa.

Are they sure the test result is accurate?

Well just so you know, some COVID-19 patients deteriorate within 24hrs from no or mild symptoms to ICU (critical) and death. I'm marvelled with how uninformed most Nigerians are about COVID-19 cos I can't possibly describe to you what we see on the frontline here and how dramatic symptoms changes from mild to worse/death and vice versa.

Well I blame the Govt and NCDC for not properly educating and updating its populace via daily press briefings, the lack of trust for the Govt and the average Nigerian penchant for nonchalance...cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by ebrochukwu(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Our death rate is not low, if you do a breakdown we have 234 cases and 6 death , by the time u do an estimate with the 335000 cases usa have that's about 8585 death. So we need to be more cautious, because when d case becomes note death rate alsoincrease because there will bless time on a patient has d doctor will be overwhelmed.
KingAzubuike:
The death rate of this Corona virus in Nigeria is quite low. That proves the fact that it truly finds it hard to survive hotter climates , just like a flu. By now, there should have been a lot of coronavirus related deaths in Nigeria. . But at the end of the day just watch how the government will start claiming all the Glory.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Housing(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
According to the Governor, Dr Yakubu who is a native of Kogi State was also said to be suffering from Hypertitis and threats of hypertension.

How can someone with hypertitise be allowed to be mixing freely with the populace
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Justdare:
shuo :oshuo

How did he leave Lagos with all the LOCKDOWN noise !!!!!
Now he has Coronised Daura.

This is the pathetic and embarrassing part of this whole incredulous tale...

If these people want to lie, can't they have the decency to do it with some level of honour and intelligence??! Is that too much to ask??!...
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Truthbites: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eriggs:
on Nairaland, learn how to mind ur biz and speak 4 ur self alone, ok? learn to shut up n stop speaking 4 people u don't know, i know who i quoted and his past deeds. so mind ur bizness

U are so full of hate. Oh Jeez...read my response n URS. A sane person can't reconcile both..now crawl back to the sewage tank, u came from, filthy mind
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by ajimotoke(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Any death now is from corona, even without proper investigation. Coro but why?
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by bobontop: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Justdare:
shuo :oshuo

How did he leave Lagos with all the LOCKDOWN noise !!!!!
Now he has Coronised Daura.

Doctors are not affected by lockdown. With his ID he can travel form Maiduguri to Port Harcourt.
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided

sense is not common
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by PenSniper: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lagos is supposed to be under lockdown, so how did he travel from Lagos to Katsina ?
Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by Kloness(f): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

Watch:
http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.html

The Event 201 scenario
Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.

The disease starts in pig farms in Brazil, quietly and slowly at first, but then it starts to spread more rapidly in healthcare settings. When it starts to spread efficiently from person to person in the low-income, densely packed neighborhoods of some of the megacities in South America, the epidemic explodes. It is first exported by air travel to Portugal, the United States, and China and then to many other countries. Although at first some countries are able to control it, it continues to spread and be reintroduced, and eventually no country can maintain control.

There is no possibility of a vaccine being available in the first year. There is a fictional antiviral drug that can help the sick but not significantly limit spread of the disease.

Since the whole human population is susceptible, during the initial months of the pandemic, the cumulative number of cases increases exponentially, doubling every week. And as the cases and deaths accumulate, the economic and societal consequences become increasingly severe.

*The scenario ends at the 18-month point, with 65 million deaths.* The pandemic is beginning to slow due to the decreasing number of susceptible people. The pandemic *will continue at some rate until there is an effective vaccine or until 80-90 % of the global population has been exposed*. From that point on, it is likely to be an *endemic childhood disease.*

Re: Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos by CoronaVirusPro: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coldest States In Nigeria / Yearly Salary & Monthly Income After Tax Deductions In UK / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.