Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (138211 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Welcomme: 1:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
hmm word Sir. May God give me the grace
How far! I am happy you scaled through. Never in your life go close to a single mother again. Love been dey shark u that time abi... Once u get money, go sharparly do DNA for that your boy. After the DNA, collect that boy from the grand mother, carry am go any of your people place for Benue.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Eray:
reading your story at 1:03 am cause I couldn't sleep. Your story has touched me to the point I can't but shed tears. I am connecting with your story, because am going through stuff at the moment and I know how it feels to be abandoned by family and friends. Am married with 2 kid but it hasn't been easy since hubby lost his job. Being owed salaries for months now with no assistance from family. Just yesterday I was telling my husband, 'I fell like dying so I can rest'. But I Guess he thinks am joking. If only he knows how long and careful I have been thinking about taking my own life.its not easy wen you fall from a place of comfort to a place where you can bearly even feed your kids much more your self. And when no one seem to come through for you, it isn't just easy. I only have my faith in God. Your story has inspired me tonight to still remain strong, thank God you shared it. You've given me hope, may God bless you
my lady I don't really know what to say to you than to say everything would be fine. I pray for you tonight that the almighty comes through for you in JESUS name Amen. You won't die ma. Goodnight and sweet dreams

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Jaystye34: 1:31am On Apr 09, 2020
The truth here is, shola was cheating before the pregnant with her baby daddy she was confused and can’t figured who is the real father.. it will be very hard for a lady to have unprotected sex with different men same week and predict the father... please op don’t be stupid for the 3rd time don’t send any money to shola mother to take care of the child even 5k don’t send, 5000x15 is 75k.. 75k will do dna for u in luth save any fucking dime you intend sending to them for dna please.. your story is too touching to be stupid for the 3rd time

6 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by openmine(m): 1:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Second chance to make it right!
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Touching grin
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Evercurious(f): 1:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
Nairaland you guys are so kind. You guys are my family, my father and mother God I can't believe this.

Someone called me and just prayed with me, someone called and just send me motivational videos, someone send me10k my God for lockdown. God bless you all. I just was missing her and that's why I wrote this thread but you guys have so supported me and encourage me like that day.

Please if you know you are hungry and 1k would be enough for you please send me your account number and I would send 1k to 2 people right now to eat and send some to my kid also. God bless you all and goodnight
He didn't even tell me his name. God of heaven. God bless you NIGERIANS

It's very obvious you love sharing.. Gush!!! You have got so much love in your heart to give..So much.. I pray that God keeps and guides your heart from wrongs / contaminations. Amen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by ogaontop(m): 1:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
Today the 8 of April makes it exactly 1 year that one of my bank accounts had over a million naira and it was that same amount that changed my life forever.

yes it changed my life so badly that it nearly made me commit suicide but thanks to these beautiful forum that came to my aid at just the last seconds of ending it all.

Now what you are about to read is my life story of how everything changed for bad in the space of just under a year and how
(1) i lost my job,
(2) my loving girlfriend dumped me,
(2) how I overcame some deep temptations
(4) how I overcame deep depression and nearly killed my self
(5) and how that my ex died and in her death I knew I had a son.

Just deciding to write about these has gotten me in a melancholy mood as I have been in a morose state for the past few days thinking about how my life changed but I know someone might learn from it. Now I had to use a new moniker for this as my former moniker has many things pointing directly to me as I don't want anyone I know to know it's me but I would surely be reading the comments with my real g taccount and these could be lengthy but bear with me
This is quite inspiring bro
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by unscripted(m): 1:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
lol don't know anything about screenplay oo. But I would give you a call tomorrow if you can drop me your number now
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Eray(f): 1:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
my lady I don't really know what to say to you than to say everything would be fine. I pray for you tonight that the almighty comes through for you in JESUS name Amen. You won't die ma. Goodnight and sweet dreams
thank you
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Evercurious(f): 1:39am On Apr 09, 2020
elijahtemitope:

Same as what am going through now, a crush with 3 months pregnancy, but the guy left her, am now doing Mr Nice guy, with this story, i want to reduce my niceness to avoid story that touch

I ll.advise that she sorts herself with her family members, the unborn child's family and father. When they are all done, then you ll know your stand
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Thanks
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Dokimazo(f): 1:45am On Apr 09, 2020
I was in tears all through reading your story. thank you for sharing. You have a beautiful soul. Much love, prayers and best wishes

4 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Frankicent(m): 1:46am On Apr 09, 2020
wandetooblack:
Assorted Corona Cookies

Just #50

Buy 1 for yourself and 2 for ya neighbor.

How much for this tray?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Welcomme: 1:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
thanks for your advice. Please sir can you please remove that name
Edit the one you quoted and remove the name.

You didn't even ask how I got to know you. Still living the that same house u and that Yoruba lady were living?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by mofresh(m): 1:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Mehn..to me you have really commiited so error in this your story..firstly when she left you you shouldn't have taken her back for the sake of love beside they are spirituall thing you didn't observed,maybe in the gyal family they don't sleep with two men ,mainly doing that she might have taken your glory to give other guy,check if that her first boifriend is doing ok in my endeavor or e fit be say your head no like woman wey don born or your eleda no like say if you never married the gyal properly thing if no dey okay and it's same thing applicable to her..for instance in my family I can't sleep with a woman I know too well my brother has slept with and If I go ahead and sleep with such person I go run crazy ..only if I don't know..
Secondly I understand you wanted to make your family comfortable by renting such big apartment n furnishing it but you should have waited and continue your business first or arrange a business for your baby mama cos for inside this your story now na only u dey work,
Thirdly when thing don dey like this you go looked for church that the pastor has fire of God to prayed for you,or if you are a Muslim looked for Alfa, if you can fellow your guy to ijebu then then you can as well go to ilorin, kwara state they are strong Alfa there with either Fuji power or God power just to deliver from your problem...I will advise you no kill yourself oh cos you stil have sweet destiny Ahead of you...we can't understand nature of this life finished....thank you

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Kayyy: 1:48am On Apr 09, 2020
@OP , Should you be interested in any CCTV and other installation jobs, you can leave a message or contact me , i can offer installation jobs that you can make money from and even learn other installations , you're a strong and hardworking man from what you wrote here, stay strong .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by shestrong(f): 1:49am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE
So touching. You have spoken so well. I pray that God will order your steps and direct your path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Welcomme:
Edit the one you quoted and remove the name.

You didn't even ask how I got to know you. Still living the that same house u and that Yoruba lady were living?
which house sir
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by westjoy(m): 1:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Don't think about anything anymore, you have a good story to sell you're a millionaire already place an advert to whom will like to buy a good movies story as screewriters or novel just direct them to nairaland link to glance through it and they should contact you via email then you meet with them and sign a concrete agreement on payment with a lawyer backing, as old as i am your story brought back my past experience that's giving me a sleepless night about a lady,
Our youths go astray if there's no proper adviser you will rise again

Tankunland:
thank you so much for your words. I would think about it

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Emmycool85: 1:55am On Apr 09, 2020
This made me really emotional bro. I could feel every pain in your write-up, we never truly know what others are going through which is why we shouldn't judge. Your strong-will and discipline is one I admire. WOULD YOU MIND BEING A FRIEND? If yes, Kindly send me an email at excellencexx at yahoo dot com with your contact details. Blessing

Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by wisdomkid: 1:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
cheesy THIS is a miracle. I say this is a miracle.
SOME BODY SHOUT HALEYLUJAAAAAAAA

coronavirus19:
cheesy Very foolish boy

I actually LIKED your post because the guy you quote name is "VERY FOOLISH BOY" grin
And when I looked at your name, it's CoronaVirus? shocked shocked
Thou art more foolish than "VeryFoolishBoy" grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Salem92: 1:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:

Very sad story. Learned a lot though, most time's we need to use our head not just our hearts in making decisions. Salem.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by docsam007: 1:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Pls dont ever think of giving up as you have said the Lord will come tru for you if you indeed believe..... I understand how you feel but never ever give up.

Keep trusting God, keep believing there is a saying in youruba language "ajumobi ko kan taanu, eni olorun ran si eni lo n se mi lore" help only comes from above(GOD)

Eray:
reading your story at 1:03 am cause I couldn't sleep. Your story has touched me to the point I can't but shed tears. I am connecting with your story, because am going through stuff at the moment and I know how it feels to be abandoned by family and friends. Am married with 2 kid but it hasn't been easy since hubby lost his job. Being owed salaries for months now with no assistance from family. Just yesterday I was telling my husband, 'I fell like dying so I can rest'. But I Guess he thinks am joking. If only he knows how long and careful I have been thinking about taking my own life.its not easy wen you fall from a place of comfort to a place where you can bearly even feed your kids much more your self. And when no one seem to come through for you, it isn't just easy. I only have my faith in God. Your story has inspired me tonight to still remain strong, thank God you shared it. You've given me hope, may God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by wisdomkid: 1:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Angelacruz:
Baba abeg no quote d guy again,if u wat to comment go to reply.Some f us were d use nokia x2 are not finding it funny

I tire for una on Nairaland oh.. Jeez. thanks for the genuine laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by newdawn77(m): 1:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Beautiful story.

1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by wisdomkid: 2:02am On Apr 09, 2020
@Tankunland you're a Legend and a hero.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Felicity0001: 2:03am On Apr 09, 2020
What more can I say considering the way the thread has increased in numbers of pages and views.

@OP; what ive to say is this.

After all of these have played, I like to ask you some queations.

What do you learn from this experience?

First, you lost your dad, you where brought up definitely by a poor single mother who later died after several failed attempt to make life better for you.

You stated like 3times in your line of story that you single handedly sponsored your mothers burial, right? Probably you're the only child of your mother. But you made mention of your uncle's a d aunts.

Few months after your mother's burial things went south for you.

You lost you job, your investment, your relationship and then your love to the cold hands of death.

Do you think your enemies have stop even at this time?

Do you think some member of your family are happy with you?

It time you started digging deep to do d the root cause of your predicament.

It time you draw very close to God so that your enemy dont over come you.

Its not enough to write and share experiences of life but the finally success of victory and i pray you live to share that victory when you're old.

Stay bless.

5 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Caseless: 2:05am On Apr 09, 2020
madampresident:
Wow!

Youngman, the lord is your strength.

Have you considered writing as a career, even if it's part time? You write so well.
Takunland, see this.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by bobogii2008: 2:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Eray:

It is well ma. I found myself in a very difficult situation like this also some years ago. During this time I had cause to visit someone at the hospital, and in that same ward was a young boy of around 16 years on another bed in serious pains, seated by his bedside was the mother. The young man was writhing seriously in pains and was crying, his mom was crying also by his bedside, it was a very pathetic scene and I had to beckon on someone to find out what d problem was with the boy. I was told he had liver problems and needed about 3 million to undergo a surgery and they haven't been able to raise the money. When I got back home I went on my knees and I apologised to God for being such an ungrateful human beign , I was healthy my family members were healthy, I didnt have to run helter skelter to source for emergency funds and from then on my perspective about life changed. My point is , there are alot of people that would want to trade their position for yours at this moment. My sister when there is life there is hope, tough times dont last long tough people do.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply)

The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.