Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (138241 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by DexterousOne(m): 4:44am On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:

Listen, you don't get the article.

It states that the woman's DNA is altered by her sex mates

When you test for DNA paternity, you test the chances of one of either of the parents' parental claims.

You test for the man's paternity claims based on his genes being present and not that of the woman.

[i]Have you also read on how long term couples end up looking like each other.
[/i]

The woman basically transforms after years of sex to look like the man

This is pure flesh of my flesh stuff and is why God hated adulterer because it turned the women to globs of DNA soup.

Any empirical evidence to back this up?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by DexterousOne(m): 4:47am On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:

sperm is on its own an immune suppressant, a woman's immune system has to be suppressed before getting pregnant or else her immune system will attack and kill the fetus

This is why faggits get AIDS by taking gallons of sperm up their ass and down their throats it kills their immunity.

Women also fall in love when they take up sperm as it triggers production of Oxycontin.

A woman's personality changes with good healthy and sex. They sleep better and have healthy appetites in the morning and their mood remains pleasant.

Birth control pills hinder this and turn them depressed feminazi maniacs.

There is more than biology in sperm there is also chemistry.

You are arguing with the man

When it is clearly his field

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by DexterousOne(m): 4:49am On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:

What I am saying is that sperm affects a woman in more ways you can imagine.

It affects her emotionally, physically, spiritually and also Genetically.

Flesh of my Flesh.

I believe 100% in that article and Know that the powers that be would do anything to suppress its findings so as to maintain the slut culture they are promoting as this goes in line with their plan to break the family unit.

Women are altered in so many ways by sex.

Or can you deny that a prostitute is emotionally capable of settling down with one man when she is already practically a glob of male DNA incorporated from her thousands of clients.

There is more to it than what you can see under your microscope.

This man sef undecided

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Evercurious(f): 5:06am On Apr 09, 2020
saracen:
https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman/

You exhibited what the great master tai2 calls artificial control. OP read and learn. I was a mugu till the master saved me.

Pls keep your dirty control or whatever philosophy you have there. He should simply stop being unnecessary emotional in his decision making and this doesnt mean same thing as 'controlling' or manipulating someone .
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE IS WHAT HE NEEDS AND NOT YOUR DEVILISH TEACHINGS FROM THE PIT OF HELL CALLED CONTROL(MANIPULATION)

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Yoighaman(m): 5:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE

@OP: Who would read your story and not be moved to tears?

Keep keeping strong bro and may God bless you and Samuel.....As weird as it is, what you feel for Shola is real love...may her soul rest in peace.

Thanks for sharing your story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by onlyforchrist: 5:14am On Apr 09, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
OP I have one thing to tell you.
"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer; not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be happy, one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness."

Sure, this is funny as hell. But I am here to remind you -- your love life does NOT have to be your suffering life.

Thanks for this. permission to share this on my status.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by favour32(m): 5:18am On Apr 09, 2020
edgeconsul:
Wow wow wow

Your story is so captivating to the extent of making to comment on nairaland. I hardly do this.

My contribution goes thus:

The shola girl doesnt necessarily alter your life path negetively. You were doing great at some point while with her.

Its sad her journey ended that way

Going by your story, I noticed everything novedived ( lose of Job, Keke Marwa etc) immediately you moved in to the new house and started stuggling ever since till now.

Please try to leave that house immediately if you haven't, PRAY TO GOD for direction and thank God in six month time.

God bless us all

Smart of you.
Many never knew the negative effect of that house because it stayed hidden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Evercurious(f): 5:22am On Apr 09, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are arguing with the man

When it is clearly his field

Of course Yes. He is trying to justify one of their silly theories or philosophy they teach themselves here

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by xandy84: 5:24am On Apr 09, 2020
I am quity of calling people that beg on NL scam and though I may be wrong, I have my reason. A dude beg for his tuition and I asked for his student log in with a promise to pay his tuition and he disappear.
I grow up poor and my father was gone and did cleaning ( AFOLE) to be able to attend secondary school and it kind of hard to comprehend why people beg to me but your story opened my eyes. Pray you have strength to continue to forge better things for yourself in life.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by lilichi: 5:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Pls continue
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
I
SAY
SOME
BODY
SHOUT
HALELUYAAAAA
get out with your jaleluya, the story never finish.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Yoighaman(m): 5:29am On Apr 09, 2020
mimilogs:
You are very correct.

The op made lots of mistakes other young men should learn from.

I do read comments from the usernames you mentioned, in as much as their posts do sound harsh and awkward, I will say they have some bitter lessons for young people to learn.

And from the little time I have spent reading posts on Nairaland romance section, I want to advice young people on this forum looking forward to learn more about relationship, dating, marriage and love to always read and follow comments from the below handles:

Martinez39s
ubunja
Toks2008
Franchasmg
Emmaodet
Procillian
Ishilove

And some others I cannot remember.

There are so many truths in their harsh comments on this forum, if you calm down you will learn a lot.

Meanwhile you can check my signature, our organization can help you start making money from home no matter your location. We are shipping from China despite coronavirus

True and well said, at least I know that of UBUNJA....guys should read and learn from his posts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by dinachi(m): 5:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
Remembered I said I played football right? After secondary School in the year 2008 I decided to proceed to play football so I registered in an academy in Mile 2 trade Fair complex.

If you know Mile 2 trade Fair complex then you should know aspamda and those Sand field behind, Don't know if it's till there again tho. That was were I trained and even at 17 as of 2009 that I was then all my older teammates that where older with 10 years thought I was gonna be a future captain of the super eagles because I was such a good football player so I was well liked by them all and one of my ex teammate was Arinze ( not his real name) Arinze was a striker, he always had me marking him when we do personal training after the whole team was done training so we became very close.

This Arinze's brother in-law was a drug pusher, we his teammates all knew but we kept our mouths shut because his in-law was good to us, he always bought us new balls and Jersey's and food and paid our transport whenever he was around. (I hope senior man doesn't see this oo). And hope I'm not given too much information?

His brother had lot of shops in trade Fair and alaba international then and Arinze always told us if he doesn't make it as a footballer he would go into pushing drug full time. While I was still working in the hotel i and senior man would chat and he would asked me about my new job, my shola and everything else and during this time senior man has stopped playing football and was into drugs.

I remember him asking about my job one day and I told him and he asked how was my salary and I said 50k and he laughed that his dog eats more than that in a week and i remember after I and babe had that fight that night I asked him to send me some money the next day to help me kick start my life again and that I needed money so much as I was loosing my 2 girls and my boy and he asked how much I needed and I said 100k. ( when senior man calls or we chat when I still worked and he asked about my family or son he always sends 5 or 10k for the boy) so he told me na yeye money I go dey give you (which was the 5 or 10k for my lil Samuel) till you ready to do something real to make better money and I asked him what is that that he want me to do to make real money he said and I quote WHEN YOU READY TO CARRY PALLET TELL ME I GO LINK YOU UP MAKE YOU MAKE MONEY AND MAKE YOUR FAMILY AND LATE MAMA PROUD.

And right there In my heart I knew no one could ever help me ever again without asking for anything in return and I either agree to carry drugs or I continue hustling and pushing and doing dirty jobs to feed and feed my family.

And by late July and early August babe had taking Samuel to her mother's and i barely saw her again. I would call her she wouldn't pick up and she takes hours to reply my WhatsApp messeges even when it shows she has read it and by August 16 she came to my house and she sat me down and said we can't continue this again and it's better she goes as she doesn't love me again and that she already has a new boyfriend.

Oh God my heart was broken into shreads and I begged her not to go Lol. I begged her and cried like a baby for her not to leave me then, hahahaha its so funny now. I held her feet, was crying seriously oo but she left me crying and right there and then I spiraled into full and chronic depression
Men learn a hard lesson from this, when a woman wants to leave you she doesn't look back, don't look back when you want to walk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by nedekid: 5:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

What was the cause of sholas death?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by heniford2: 5:31am On Apr 09, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

But why do people always think of killing themselves when they are struggling and things are hard?

depression can make you lose ur senses ,can make you start thinking like a kid and the funny thing its during this period it looks like everything its against you the only ideas in your head its to kill urself oh God i don't know how to tell you this buh situation can humble u to zero level of self pity

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
This 1 million naira. That one million naira. Those one million naira you have been waiting for will locate you todaaaaaaaaay

I WANT THE WHOLE OF
NAIRALAND TO STAND UP
ON THEIR FEET AND SHOUT
HALELUUUUUUUUUUUYAAAAA
my friend what is your problem?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by BlueAir: 5:38am On Apr 09, 2020
That shola is not someone to miss or tell u love her after her death.obviously u have only learnt up to 75%...u still need to be a stronger man.tho the other percentage of u is filled with perseverance and it's not the same as strength. Divinity really came alive in ur story with shola and she got served lol even left behind what rightfully belonged to u but suffered u unnecessarily for out of pain and no choice.and that's whats women do from immemorial to men.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by dinachi(m): 5:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Kevsmart88:
Lots of lessons to extract from this piece, enough of the threads on nairaland bashing women all the time. We need more of this to serve as life lessons to the younger generation. Seun if you're reading this, it's high time you put a stop on so many denigrating threads flooding nairaland about our women cos that's all we read on romance sections these days. Be strong fella, keep the hustle real and diversify, be present in that young hommies life cos that's the perfect gift she left you painful you didn't call back to hear her affirm the legitimacy herself. Finally when the time is right, find a woman that will give you the peace you seek and fill the void shola left....peace bro!
Find which woman? You have started again oh! Find which woman?
A woman put him in his present predicament!

He should stay far away from women for now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 09, 2020
DexterousOne:

Any empirical evidence to back this up?
It is real and if you want you evidence like you already enquired go and read about AURA
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by deltateam: 5:46am On Apr 09, 2020
SKhanmi:
All I see is a too nice person who put other's needs above his. Trust me it never ends well. I hope you learn and focus on building yourself up. And again what happened to dating single ladies?

Single ladies don't cheat or have attitude?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by nedekid: 5:47am On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:

Kindly remove your twitter handle on this profile. You aren't anonymous because your twitter handle have your name, picture and you fixing CCTV cams.

Stay Strong and never give up.
What's his Twitter handle?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by deltateam: 5:49am On Apr 09, 2020
Rawhumper:

So sorry bro,ur Story Looks real but u know we dont know scammers from The real Thing.
I hv a beautiful Lady i met her last year she is with a five yr daughter both Are really fair and gorgeous.She told me the father of her daughter is already married but she didnt know about it till after her marriage.
But after Reading ur Story i am havin a change Of mind... i dnt give her much.She Loves me,tho am goodlooking (not really photogenic) dont sorry myself about women as i can get 16yr old gals to date me as well without giving them much at my age now.She once told me many men Are pestering her for marriage but for many months has stuck to me....the truth is i hv others but i love her More.When we walk even in darkness pple turn to look at her cos of her Beauty.I intend been serious with her but i Hope she wont come up with sumtin one day....
She doesnt demand,most times am d one begging her to collect what i hv for her.

No, it doesn't look real. A man devoted these long epistles just to entertain your senses.

A woman always has a soft spot for the first father of her child.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Ishilove: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2020
foleskay:

So the lady died at 20 years?? Did he state that??
Yep
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by sapientia1(m): 5:59am On Apr 09, 2020
This is probably the most inspiring story I've read on Nairaland.

It's truly never a good decision to get into a serious relationship at a very young age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Sweetchilli(f): 6:01am On Apr 09, 2020
I cried reading this!
You've gone through so much at your age. It is well with you. I pray for better days ahead for you. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Jeffy1206(m): 6:02am On Apr 09, 2020
A good one there... But I hope you have also learnt your lessons too? Cos some of the actions are not wise... Never love a girl too much no mata what, except she's ur wife undecided
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by favour32(m): 6:03am On Apr 09, 2020
deltateam:

Single ladies don't cheat or have attitude?
Many single ladies dey fall hand with attitude.
Single mothers nai dey easy for most guys to fall on during emotional turbulence.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Veryfoolishboy: 6:09am On Apr 09, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
my friend what is your problem?
all of us can not be mad at the same time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by farady(m): 6:10am On Apr 09, 2020
I shed tears in the epistle where he was told Shola was dead! I was broken.

So much to glean from OP story especially our young folks. It tells us the need to do first things first; building ourselves academically/intellectually, economically, psychologically and emotionally strong, getting our focus right, before delving into relationships. At this time one is better equipped to deal the "aches and pains" that comes with it.

OP, God bless you for sharing this story and I pray He will continue to lift you up and cause you to fulfill your heart desires in life. RIP to Shola and special regards to the kids. They will never be forsaken in life. God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:

Mr man, you know your story just changed my life for good, you are a hero. I cut cap for you. Thanks slot for sharing this story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 09, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:
Learn from your mistakes. Reconcile with God and have a genuine relationship with Him. By so doing, everything will fall in its place. As for the baby boy, that is your future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply)

The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.