Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (138753 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Olayetan(m): 2:08am On Apr 09, 2020
I don't have much to say but this is a very nice piece, got so much from it n I've learnt many, pray i should have the ability to put what i learnt into to use.

One thing also,
I see no reason why you should remain anonymous with this piece as this could actually interest someone who could make something out of it, you know where am going...
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Profitfocused: 2:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE
Eeyah truly emotional. But wait, are you okay? I should not have girlfriend in my 20s? So I should wait till 30s before looking for girlfriend? Wetin Shola go cause

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by NSNA: 2:08am On Apr 09, 2020
This is a very emotional write up. A great story from a great writer. This is super story.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CrazyOptimist: 2:09am On Apr 09, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Oga, sex is basically physical.

It's when human beings involve spiritual or mystical matters in it that it starts having spiritual effects. those Yahoo boys you mentioned, if it's true, must have done something spiritual or mystical for their sex to be having such effects on those girls.

That's how it works.

abeg, Tankunland, what killed Shola? You mentioned something about dating a Yahoo boy.

Mr man , I don talk am before i started, whether you choose to believe or not, it's your own cup of tea.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by bonario1: 2:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
It was around early July of 2019 and by this time I knew I and baby was on the verge of a break up because she started disrespecting me so much. She just wasn't seeing any effort I was putting in again. now no one even knows this and not even her from May till June and early July I did bus conductor in Lagos. Thank God none of my former classmates from secondary school saw me.

Anyway back to my story and the second temptation I had. There used to be a customer in my hotel then, let's call him Mr Greg. Mr Greg worked in the apapa seaport. He stayed in the most expensive room in the hotel which was 20k and he had been our customer I think since February of 2018 till I left by April of 2019 and his company paid directly to the hotels account. This Mr Greg was such a quite man and he liked me a lot. He trusted I alone, only I got his meal from Amala junction or those fridde Rice from Cinema.

He gave me his ATM to withdraw money for him and only I entered his room. I thought he liked me because of maybe the way I spoke good English or how we discussed politics or football or the Bible but never women and guess what Mr Greg never invited a woman into his hotel room but each Friday he had a new guy that came back with him till he goes back to work on Monday.

This should tell you who Mr Greg was and I never judged him, I never saw him less a man or less human or looked at him in that condescenting manner because who was I to judge anyone. Yes I loved my shola but I wasn't particularly a saint when it came to women as well as I was good looking and tall and had many girl's at my Beck and call.

Now back to Mr Greg, there was a day he got back from work when I was still working in the hotel and he called the intercom and told me to come to his room and when i got there I met him with just his towels round his waist and he told me he had a hard and a strenuous day and needs me to massage his body for him, yes it was weird but because he was one of the biggest customers we had I had to oblige him and when I was massaging him I could hear him moaning silently and I told him I had to go but he turned around and faced me and he had a big hard on and he told me he would get me a job that would pay me over a 150k a month even with just my secondary School certificate if only I agree to be his lover. I was angry and full of rage but I told him I would keep this between us but he most never call me Into his room ever again.

So I already knew who Mr Greg was and what he wanted with me, so when I became so broke with my shola putting lot of pressure on me I called Mr Greg that early morning of July and told him I needed his help financially so he said when he closes from work he would drive over to my bus stop and pick me up so we go talk and true to his words by 8pm I think he called me to come outside and I told baby and my kids I was going out to bring a nice meal for them and and Mr Greg drove all the way to that Mega chicken before agidigbi and he bought me some nice meals I haven't had in a while and bought a take away back for my beautiful family at home and he drove to a dark and lonely spot around Guinness and asked me what I needed money for and I began telling him I wanted to learn how to fix CCTV and learn how to drive a car and as well give babe some money to learn how to make cake and he asked me how much I needed and I said 80 to 100k and he smiled mischivously.

Now all this while I thought Mr Greg was such a gentleman. Whenever I bought food or anything for him he always left his change with me, he was a man of few words but that smile was so devilish and mischievous. Anyway back to the story Mr Greg smiled and got his wallet out guys and brought out some newly minted Dollar note and right there he removed 300 dollars and he showed me and said this is just beginning of what he would do for me if only I agree to do something for him now and I asked him what does he want me to do and he said if he nuts in my mouth after I give him a Mouth Action.

Now guys you can imagine how helpless I was, I already told shola I was coming home with some money and this was what I had to do for it. I shade a some tears in the car and asked Mr Greg if he couldn't help me without me doing that and he said I'm lucky he likes me if not he would have told me to eat his ass as those guy's I see that he comes with into the hotel with him even do more difficult things than a Mouth Action and as he was saying this he was smiling mischievously and telling me he doesn't give guys second chance but because he loves me and loves my long legs and has fantasies how I would cry when he slides his dick in my ass.

I kid you not guys this is so real and even remembering it now is making me so sad. Now I was got between the devil and the deep blue sea. I told him ok that I was ready to do it, I just needed help from somewhere and money so badly as i felt the pressure at home and as he removed his belt and took his seat backwards and removed his dick he said NOW SUCK IT BABY and gets your money I realised if I did it then I was hooked forever and I would always go back to him for more and right there I regained my senses and told him no more and he gave me 2k I think and dropped the food he bought and speed of and I deleted his number and since then I haven't heard or seen Mr Greg and let me just add I now respect married men and father's that work to provide for their family

I remember getting home that night and dropping the meal for my family and just went into the bathroom to cry with the shower on and after she ate she came into the bedroom and asked me where is the money I went to collect and I told her the conditions that was attached to the money was too much for me to do but she flared up we exchanged lot of words back and forth and that innocent kids were just looking at their parents and right then and there she said I'm too lazy and can't do what other men did to make money amd provide for their family and I can't provide for her and the kids and thank God she didn't give me that baby. Gosh I flared up and I'm so sorry I hit her, I slapped her and I just hope she knows I'm so sorry for that action. I told her how i provided for that kids and her from January of 2017 till May of 2019 , I paid her daughter's school fee, I told her I regreted taking her back, I regret even falling in love with her and how I foolishly got the apartment because of her and her bastard ( I still feel bad about saying those words to her) immediately i said those words and she cried so much and i went to apologise to her and begged her while also crying and while saying sorry to her she said these exact words to me ONE DAY I WOULD REALIZE THAT EVEN BASTARD HAVE FATHER'S AND I WOULD ALWAYS BE A PART OF HER BECAUSE THAT BASTARD IS MINE, I told her to explain that words but she said it's nothing, I begged her so much to tell me if Samuel was my son she said he wasn't but Samuel was growing up to look exactly like me, gentle like me, calm like me, generous like me and those words played in my head all through the night and after that episode i knew we were almost done as we were just clinging on straws and now to the last temptation and break up with my shola
Your late Ex girlfriend has already told you who the father of samuel is as I quote her statement :- ONE DAY I WOULD REALIZE THAT EVEN BASTARD HAVE FATHER'S AND I WOULD ALWAYS BE A PART OF HER BECAUSE THAT BASTARD IS MINE, samuel is your biological son focus on your career and when you are comfortable enough to afford DNA pls do so you would have confidence when her daughter father comes back for Samuel.
You have really gone through a lot and thank God for giving you another chance to live alot of people have commited suicide over little problem and there also lot of people facing bigger problems at this very moment. Not all single mothers are evil some of them got pregnant through rape, some it is their first time while others are bad girls. @OP you mess up by accepting her back with 2 kids but some of us get lost in love and unable to think deep however, your age and inexperience got part of you.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by noziz(m): 2:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Jeez! I just can't believe I read this story to d end shocked
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Caseless: 2:11am On Apr 09, 2020
To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

what Tankunland didn't do another guy did it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by kemi55930: 2:12am On Apr 09, 2020
0ftapg2qxu
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Jfkito: 2:13am On Apr 09, 2020
The story is so touching and inspiring. The Lord will see you through. You are already a conquerer.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by joepepsy(m): 2:13am On Apr 09, 2020
The problem now is how do we know people who really need help.
Valmekyz:
Somebody should help me before this thing gets out of hand.
I've exhausted my foodstuff and cash in this lockdown. Someone pls help
UBA

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by studentofTruth: 2:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Well, if this story is real, thank God for your life. Learn a skill and keep hope alive. We will all smile at last.

As someone who doesn't believe in all those fetish money BS, I don't know what to make of this story. How red clothes wiped on virgy and goat blood bath will yield money is one thing I find very funny, and they call it Yahoo ABI Yahoo Plus — just lazy African youths giving their minds reasons to continue in their laziness. Why isn't the babalawo as rich as Dangote? Did Mark Zuckerberg or our own Seun here tie red clothes before developing their own money-yielding ventures?

The whole world awaits the emancipation of African youths from the shackles of laziness and superstition!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Ade3131: 2:20am On Apr 09, 2020
Wooow.... I thought I had the worst relationship experience untill I bumped into this thread. I used to think I'm a nice guy but today I've found someone to coach me. Most times, relationships that cost us so much to maintain somehow finds a way to end on a sorry note. In your case, your lover died but some of us lost ours to the lures of greener pastures. Today, I see my lady on her WhatsApp status shinning and happily married to another man with a cute baby boy. Life is a bad teacher bcuz you only learn by experience but don't get the chance to rewrite the wrongs of the past. It can't be Shola again. She's gone. Lesson learnt and that episode is closed. Thank God you scaled through.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Samade7: 2:22am On Apr 09, 2020
God almighty will open door of opportunities for u to take good care of Samuel.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by AreaFada2: 2:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
I
SAY
SOME
BODY
SHOUT
HALELUYAAAAA

You be confirmed werey. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by fastseo: 2:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Profitfocused:

Eeyah truly emotional. But wait, are you okay? I should not have girlfriend in my 20s? So I should wait till 30s before looking for girlfriend? Wetin Shola go cause
He gave you a simple rule to attain true success.

This world is truly cruel and a lot of people are into dirty things... Both male and females alike.

If you want to stand tall please and please wait till you are married.

The same way a girls womb can be taken away by yahoo guys so same ways are guys destiny, good luck and what the Almighty install in them to be a man can be taken away... And sadly these girls use this potentials to trade for spiritual powers in the realm of the spirit as opposed yahoo guys quest for money.

Be careful and don't follow the trend. Am talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by OkeyNW: 2:30am On Apr 09, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Tankunland post=88210805] Today the 8 of April makes it exactly 1 year that one of my bank accounts had over a million naira and it was that same amount that changed my life forever.

yes it changed my life so badly that it nearly made me commit suicide but thanks to these beautiful forum that came to my aid at just the last seconds of ending it all.

Now what you are about to read is my life story of how everything changed for bad in the space of just under a year and how
(1) i lost my job,
(2) my loving girlfriend dumped me,
(2) how I overcame some deep temptations
(4) how I overcame deep depression and nearly killed my self
(5) and how that my ex died and in her death I knew I had a son.

Just deciding to write about these has gotten me in a melancholy mood as I have been in a morose state for the past few days thinking about how my life changed but I know someone might learn from it. Now I had to use a new moniker for this as my former moniker has many things pointing directly to me as I don't want anyone I know to know it's me but I would surely be reading the comments with my real account and these could be lengthy but bear with me
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by sorsor(m): 2:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE

Where you pushed to write these?
Your words just lifted me now from my Depressed state, I just believe this my Depressed state shall pass and I will share my story as well someday.

Depression really kills

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by MayorOlohLo1(m): 2:32am On Apr 09, 2020
This is the most touching story i ever read on this forum, and i've known it 6 years now. I'm in my early 20s and I feel blessed by learning from this experience. I am sad for You brotha and yet happy at the same time. You found your feet. Stay firm and Strong. The future is bright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by BIAFRAisBURIED: 2:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Learn from your mistakes. Reconcile with God and have a genuine relationship with Him. By so doing, everything will fall in its place. As for the baby boy, that is your future.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Freeeanijor: 2:39am On Apr 09, 2020
darfay:

Your points are valid but no 2, can't be a general rule for everyone

No 7 is bull shit and double standard, because you expect girls to accept a cheating bf. U can only put your feet on the ground on that, if you have never cheated on the said girl, otherwise it's pure bullshit
Cheating girlfriend comes with excess baggages, ops experience is an example and the "nice guy" boyfriend is the one that bears the load financially, emotionally and otherwise.
Don't be a prisoner of gratitude and trade your peace for pussy. Wisdom is profitable for directions

Ecclesiastes 7:12
For wisdom is a protection just as money is a protection, but the advantage of knowledge is this: Wisdom preserves the life of its owner.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by saracen: 2:40am On Apr 09, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman/

You exhibited what the great master tai2 calls artificial control. OP read and learn. I was a mugu till the master saved me.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by mogboyelade(f): 2:43am On Apr 09, 2020
And this really moved me to tears........you can equally sell this story . it is well with you O.P.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by darfay: 2:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Freeeanijor:

Cheating girlfriend comes with excess baggages, ops experience is an example and the "nice guy" boyfriend is the one that bears the load financially, emotionally and otherwise.
Don't be a prisoner of gratitude and trade your peace for pussy. Wisdom is profitable for directions

Ecclesiastes 7:12
For wisdom is a protection just as money is a protection, but the advantage of knowledge is this: Wisdom preserves the life of its owner.

A cheating gf is in the same grade as a cheating bf. Don't use Bible to say otherwise
If you read carefully, the op hinted that he likely cheated on her. Abeegi

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by safety007: 2:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Bro i tried to reach out to you via your other media accts. When you see this you'd understand. be safe out here.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Veryfoolishboy: 2:47am On Apr 09, 2020
AreaFada2:

You be confirmed werey. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Why you no gree sleep? Go to bed
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by infinitygod87: 2:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
Today the 8 of April makes it exactly 1 year that one of my bank accounts had over a million naira and it was that same amount that changed my life forever.

please bro add me on WhatsApp 09064248505

your story inspired me
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by joepepsy(m): 2:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Mean but true.
cyprus000:
People say that I've missed a lot In life; that my humanity is dead and gone, but I tell you, there's nothing crass in calling this Op a compound fool for venturing into drowning waters by shouldering the cost implications of a family not his, especially when subsisting on what is practically a pittance in Nigerian society.
I could pass off your first naive mistake, but going back to your vomit after her perfidy is untenable and stupid.

So, count me out of your pity party overwhelmed with visceral impulse. If this is how you plan to forge as a person, then you lack what it takes to survive as a man, for until you learn to set aside your little emotional desire or fancy, you'll never understand what life entails.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by charvick(m): 3:09am On Apr 09, 2020
Dating a single mum has always been a time bomb. I posted a topic about my own experience here on NL(romance section). I had to take the courage of breaking up that relationship this January. I work in a bank and earns 45k, she was staying with me due to her non-availability to pay house rent. From my merge salary I do pay my university tuition fees, house rent and other things (had to live below my means). And I became very wary and afraid each time she request for money and I fail to meet up, mehn the disrespect of do get

Also have to be there for her two kids, it was just a folly. NL participants truly helped me in regaining my senses as this young lady has infiterated my family(she was loved) ND I do surprise sometimes cause she does cheat in other to meet up with her needs that I know, she is not careered nor doing biz or talking about furthering her education,all she keeps pressing me on was marriage..

So fear any single mom, they are ticking bombs full with anger and low self-esteem in their selves. Any sane single young guy should be vigilant and not allow any nonsense love thing to overwhelm him into a relationship talkless of marrying them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Freeeanijor: 3:11am On Apr 09, 2020
darfay:

A cheating gf is in the same grade as a cheating bf. Don't use Bible to say otherwise
If you read carefully, the op hinted that he likely cheated on her. Abeegi
I only pity guys that fall for this lie.
A cheating girlfriend that can't fend for herself, how is that in the same grade as a man?
Abeg make I hear word.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.