Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (137590 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Stillthebest: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE

Very pathetic. May sola soul rest in peace.
You both truly loved each other. She was only not sure of what she wanted at a point.

I love how u ended the story.

Put this story in a piece to write a book or a movie.

Meanwhile, I need your number.

16 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
emmaodet:

Mimilogs, thanks for the recognition.
You see, it is not as if we hate women or been toxic or bitter or broke. No
Bro, man eye don see.
Been a nice, quite, gentle, caring but poor guy got my hands burnt a lot with women.
I learnt bitterly but it shaped my perception about relationship.
May God help us all.
Please educate us. What perception do you now have of relationships?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Omar09(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE A FOOL FOR CHRIST, THE NEXT MAN IS A FOOL FOR LOVE. BUT YOUR CASE IS THE DUMBEST.
A FOOL FOR LOVE STARTS A FAMILY. ASSISTS HIS NEIGHBOR. PROVIDES FOR THOSE HE LOVES, AND ENSURE THE COMFORT OF HIS FELLOW HUMANS.
A FOOL FOR CHRIST, AS HISTORY HAS SHOWN, KILLS HIS FELLOW HUMANS FOR HIS BELIEFS. WHEN NOT LOOSING HIS CASH TO MEN OF GOD, HE'S FOOLING AROUND TROUBLING PEOPLE OF OTHER FAITH, ASSURING THEM OF SUFFERING AND HELL IF THEY DON'T JOIN HIS FOOLERY. HE HATES HIS FELLOW HUMANS, ESPECIALLY GAYS AND MAYBE HIS FELLOW CHRISTIAN FOOLS FROM OTHER DENOMINATIONS. HE DENIES THEM A LOT OF THINGS LIKE JOBS, AND ASSISTANCE BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELONG IN THE SAME CONGREGATION.

HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU'RE A FOOL FOR CHRIST, AN IDENTITY THAT IT'S EXISTENCE AND DOCTRINES RIDICULES ITSELF?
THEN YOU TURN AROUND TO PROFESS SMARTNESS AND WISDOM ON THIS VERY ROMANCE SECTION?? LOL.

A WISE PERSON WILL NEVER CHOOSE HIS BELIEFS OVER ANYTHING ELSE, BECAUSE HIS BELIEFS MIGHT BE WRONG. THEY'RE JUST "BELIEFS", AND THEY'RE NOT REAL.

That is why I choose the word "Fool" for my Christ.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Hardlife: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by jeph19(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Keep ur opinion to yourself. Don't you know there are sterile men who scout for single mothers in order to feel the completeness of a family as they can't impregnate anyone? What complete woman would allow a man render her life childless shooting blanks?
Does that makes the child theirs biologically?
Miss... In as much as I see it from your perspective, I choose to stand my ground.
Bonsoir
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by emmaodet: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Please educate us. What perception do you now have of relationships?

To always put yourself, well-being, sanity first in a relationship/marriage.
Never expect much from your partner even if you are giving your best. Too much expectation from your partner is the reason most people feel Betrayed, Depressed,, shocked, let down when they realize that their partner is cheating on them or call it quit.
And i also believe in the mantra - he who marry and divorces, lives to marry another day.
Simply because have seen so many men around me, who out of shame, pressure to make their wives happy, over stressed themselves, fall into depression, were over thinking and running around thereby causing High blood pressure - some cardiac arrest, some hypertension but the worst kidney failure and they are alllllllll Dead.
Guess what?
Their wives are now busy fvcking and screwimg around now like Rabbits. These are people that were all raised to high esteem by their late husbands, who were pressured to their late graves all in the name of not been called -
A weakling
An infidel that can't fully provide for his house
A loser
A deadbeat father
A failure
He his not a REAL MAN
To maintain a useless "Man of the House" title at the detriment of their Health, peace of mind and sanity.

Etc

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by vincentjk(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Now I know why ubunja said one shouldn't date or marry a single mother, ubunja the great you're always right

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by emmaodet: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
no I'm not Chief

Ok sir
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by indoorlove(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
I really feel so connected to your story because of so many experience I have had in life, and still having daily. I'm happy you're getting heal and moving forward with your life. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by indoorlove(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
vincentjk:
Now I know why ubunja said one shouldn't date or marry a single mother, ubunja the great you're always right
Ubunja is a blessing. His wisdom is so total, so profound that it resonates in all our daily experiences.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Where from middle belt?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by 24kmagic: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Angelacruz:
Baba abeg no quote d guy again,if u wat to comment go to reply.Some f us were d use nokia x2 are not finding it funny

Hahahaha.
Nairalanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by TPound(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
I took Sniper 2 days ago, but by His grace, I'm still alive today...
Let me tell you something fam...

Heaven is Real...
Hell is real...
Depression is real...
Sniper is a swift killing agent.

Your story is almost the same as mine, well, except for the relationship aspect.

This is not an alternate moniker... This is my real moniker and going through my profile will give you a little insight about my life.
I jave been depressed since 2012 and I've been managing it well till things got out of control in 2016...I've attempted suicide over 16 times and when I see the light calling,One way or the other, I get rescued...

If you have the capacity to help your fellow human,why not do it, rather than tagging one a fraudster or scammer... Remember some of them created new monikers so as to hide their dignity.

I'm not one to be ashamed of what I'm going through. He who gives today can be broke tomorrow.

My reason for attempting suicide is because I'm down financially and all attempts of getting at least something to buy foodstuffs with is not yielding any results. Those I trusted abandonded me. But whenever Im bouyant again,it won't stop me from helping others.

I always leave all to karma... It never disappoints.

But all in all, do good to whoever you are in the capacity to do good for.
Never look down on anyone, because the part of the towel you used to wipe your anus today can be used to wipe your face tomorrow.

Thank you

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Sotland: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Smile.. Happy you embrace such advice.. Now you have find your way back to being happy because the future is bright .. Thank God for you...

Tankunland:
Lol were you the one sir ? Were you the one that give me that advice sir ? Wow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by UwaMmebii(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Just imagine the painful death of the poor girl. She died cos she live a wayward life. Had it been she respected herself and learn a skill and become independent to herself all this wouldn't have happened to her but no she was gallivanting around from one man to another looking for money sorry greener pasture

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
This 1 million naira. That one million naira. Those one million naira you have been waiting for will locate you todaaaaaaaaay

I WANT THE WHOLE OF
NAIRALAND TO STAND UP
ON THEIR FEET AND SHOUT
HALELUUUUUUUUUUUYAAAAA
You are a very foolish boy.

I no cuss you. Na your name be dat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Lessonbalogun: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
I almost cried, am almost in such situation but to God be d glory I am getting out of it, reading dis story lift my moral and spirit high with hope something good is around the corner..... Thanks for dis moral boasting and inspiration story. for shola assuming she could see d future she would still be alive but God know why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by MiaB(f): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
You're truly repping your name

5 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by sofiscatedmoron: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Make una hustle oo,
Plan your life make life no plan u,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Ishilove: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Shola, you had two hands and legs but you put all your bukata on a young, struggling man. Your ojukokoro led to your untimely death at the age of 20.

All these young ladies of nowadays ehn

16 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
Adesamogun:

I desire to know you. You are an inspiration to young guys like me
Please just Flash me. 08062829225
lol ok I would call you soon

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SweetCunt97(f): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
evil1:

So what are you suggesting for the nigga ?
To gain access to the kid, he needs to b on good terms with the family.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Sotland:
Smile.. Happy you embrace such advice.. Now you have find your way back to being happy because the future is bright .. Thank God for you...

aww God bless you so so much. Wow you and few people kept me alive ooo. O I'm so grateful and God bless you for that wonderful piece of advice that day. I really appreciate you. Have a lovely night rest

11 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
UwaMmebii:
Just imagine the painful death of the poor girl. She died cos she live a wayward life. Had it been she respected herself and learn a skill and become independent to herself all this wouldn't have happened to her but no she was gallivanting around from one man to another looking for money sorry greener pasture
thank you my brother but it's ok please. Let her rest now my brother but thanks allot

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ishilove:
Shola, you had two hands and legs but you put all your bukata on a young, struggling man. Your ojukokoro led to your untimely death at the age of 20.

All these young ladies of nowadays ehn
it's ok Sir. I believe we all learn and I wish her peace anf rest. Thank you so much

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Sotland: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Remain blessed.. God shall lift you up continally.. smiley smiley

Tankunland:
aww God bless you so so much. Wow you and few people kept me alive ooo. O I'm so grateful and God bless you for that wonderful piece of advice that day. I really appreciate you. Have a lovely night rest
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
it's ok Sir. I believe we all learn and I wish her peace anf rest. Thank you so much
Do you believe in the power of prayer?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Style007(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
I’m sincerely sorry for all you passed through brother. However, it’s only a fool that allows past mistakes to repeat itself.

Please ensure you get a paternity test on little Samuel before assuming the duty of his father unless you are just doing it for charity sake.

Again please work on your emotional intelligence. you don’t have to be wicked to reason logically. you have to toughen up to avoid a repetition of your past. Please learn how not to allow emotions cloud your reasoning.

You have a good heart brother.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.