Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (137591 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Angy55(f): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
emmafineboy:
I learned alots here is a reflection wat happened to me March this yr,a gal i love so much left becus i lost my job February wen i needed her most... she stopped checking on me,dis is a gal dat don't stop seeing me each day even wen I'm @nyt duty she'll stayed in my hus without my present even wen she has her own hus....... i summon courage in dis I'll be gr8 again, but still struggling to find mysf a new job.

Hey! Dust yourself, you will be fine. I know it's hard but don't give in to depression.
Life is what happens while we are busy making other plans.

I pray you get another job soon.

17 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by emmafineboy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Angy55:

Hey! Dust yourself, you will be fine. I know it's hard but don't give in to depression.
Life is what happens when we are busy making other plans.

I pray you get another job soon.
Tanks i appreciate

14 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by chudez0147(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Viking007:

This is how some people use their own hands to curse themselves. You accuse someone of being a scammer with no evidence whatsoever, then you begin to wonder why you find it difficult getting help when you need one...You reap what you sow.
Person no fit play with you again...
you must be a very bad person for thinking of such thing
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Iceyjayz: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
I wish that useless boy froshloaded can learn from this and also that silly girl riele, when an adult advise them they will think he's an enermy until they regret it, op am very sorry for all your travails, such is life and I know with time you will stand tall, don't give up yet you still have alot greatness coming your way.

6 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CAPSLOCKED: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Omar09:

Every other part except religion. I've decided to be a fool for Jesus Christ.

BUT YOU ATTACK THOSE WHO DECIDE TO BE FOOLS FOR LOVE?

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Omar09(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT YOU ATTACK THOSE WHO DECIDE TO BE FOOLS FOR LOVE?

You are very tricky.... I do sometimes... But I also do accept critics from those who don't believe in Christ. I take em in and learn to thread carefully with those men of God. And yes y'all are right, there are criminals in the church. The church have left what it's supposed to be and have become a thief a tyrant. The church was built for times like this pandemic to be a relief both materially, financially and otherwise. As much as it hurts you and your other (I hate to use this word) atheists, I'm burned from hair to toe that instead of all these men of God to soothe us this trying times, two are hiding their resources whilst one is busy sharing conspiracy theory that he made up in his head. Bro I am vexed. But still I'm for Christ.

7 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by KingZaddy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
thank you for the advice and the harsh words. Maybe I was weak but bro even Achilles died because of love so i guess love makes us foolish and weak. When money comes I would do the paternity test for Samuel
most of us have been there but we have learnt and i hope you have to

5 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Viking007(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
1x2x3:
You see how you lost 1.3M, your keke and job within 20 days? You may likely encounter the same if you link up with a wrong woman. There are some women you hook with and your fortunes will become horrible even if you like learn a skill and there are some you meet and things become so smooth you begin to wonder.

Those ones that bring you ill luck are the most difficult to leave so I won't blame you for always going back to her.

8 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Kingarthur21: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
We got back together and it was such a beautiful time. She practically stayed with me with lil Samuel while the daughter was with her Mom. Samuel became so dear to my heart that I did everything for him as to me he was my first son and everything from December of 2018 till April was so good for me and my 2 step kids and my girlfriend

Now my salary was alway paid into my FIRST Bank account and not for a day did I touch my salary after I had emptied it in December of 2017 for mom's burial I saved all of my salary till March of 2019( I don't smoke or drink or go clubbing even tho that innovation I said I did in my hotel was done in the club of my hotel) I had other investment like buying bikes (OKADA) for people to ride for me while they pay me daily. And after my salary of March was paid I decided to transfer everything I had from my investment account of UBA to my salary account and it was 1.3M and I decided to be foolish.

I decided to rent a bigger apartment for my Young family instead of investing it all again. I remember it was on the 8 of April when i paid 300k for an apartment and I used another 300k to furnish it to my taste because I wanted my new family to be comfortable.( I guess I just needed someone to replace the love of mom that I lost when she died I'm an orphan dad died when I was barely 2) guy's I and my family got into my new apartment on the 17 of April and decided to buy a new Keke napep for 635k on the 18 of April and the Keke was stolen on the 21 of April I nearly went mad but guess what guys I lost my job on the 27 of April without me doing anything to my boss

On the 8 of April I had 1.3M and a job and on the morning of the 28 I didn't have a job again and my account was down to less than 20k. It felt unreal, it didn't feel real, I didn't understand what was happening, it felt like a dream but whenever I tried to wake up from it I realised it was real.

I and my lil family started managing the remaining 20k but it was so lil that I had to sell my new fridge on olx less than 2 weeks after because I hated begging or been on the fate of others. I remember selling that fridge for 30k and gave my girlfriend 20k to keep us fed while I used 10k to look for jobs but I didn't see any and in less than 2 weeks my own 10k was gone and my girlfriend had less than 3k left from the 20k I gave her and the first temptation came.

Remember I worked in an hotel right? and in every single hotel I don't know about the island but in the mainland the biggest customers are always guy's into fraud and what we know as Yahoo Yahoo. I had a laptop then that my daughter use to play game with or that I use to watch movies or use to browse irrelevant thing's with and my girlfriend needed some money and feeding at home was getting difficult for my family so I took my laptop to the place I worked before to sell and one of the our regular customer then told me I lost my job and in less than 5 weeks i was already lean, and he said that instead of me selling my laptop he would teach me work and take me to ijebu to meet his babalawo and I would be cashing out in less than 2 weeks and right there he gave me 5k and told me to go home to think about it and give him an answer in 2 days. I remember going home with the 5k and my laptop and my girlfriend asked me why is my laptop still with me when I knew she needed money. She needed 15k I think and I told her I couldn't get anyone to buy it but I had 5k that she and the kids could manage and for the first time after we came back together she nagged so much and said something's that I won't say here. That night I tried touching her and she said no sex until I got her that money and all through the night I couldn't sleep as my mind was all over the place like I was failing my family and that night I decided to go to ijebu.

Now let me tell you a lil thing about me and my girlfriend. I was 22 and still playing football while she was 15 when we met in the year 2015 and She already had a few months old daughter then. She loved me for who I was then, after training she would bring food for me, when I was at camp and needed card she would send card to me if I couldn't get to mom she would send me card, if she had 1k and I needed it she would give it to me, she would steal her mom's money to give to me to travel to play football, when I had any injury shr would be there to nature me back to health, she would pray for me, she was there for me sincerely so I felt I owed her for her sacrifices for me then. She was there for me ooo and yes she had her flaws because she was a young lady but she was an Angel and still my angel. Anyways Let me get back to my story
hold on bro....so you mean at 15 she had a few months old daughter already meaning she was pregnant at around 14?? A 14 year old girl already collecting d|cks?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Phenomenal16(f): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
It simply means that when a man loves......
He loves with all his heart

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by majamajic(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
now am afraid of my life , many rivers to cross

God help me !
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by majamajic(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kingarthur21:
hold on bro....so you mean at 15 she had a few months old daughter already meaning she was pregnant at around 14?? A 14 year old girl already collecting d|cks?

go to shantie areas , it's common

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by luminouz(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Angy55:

I feel like spanking you on your bumbum..
When will you change?

Did you cry too? grin
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by austino100(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
am touched op, you inspired me to move on despite challenges that comes our way.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Kingarthur21: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
From then on I was just living a purposely life because there wasn't the will to live again. I was so lonely, there wasn't anyone to talk to or laugh with. No one chatted me up again, I would go some time's 2 days without a meal because there wasn't any food to eat, my soap got finished and I had to start to use Klin detergent to bath, yes I always looked good and smiled when I went outside because I still had lot of good clothes but deep down I was dying slowly and mightily lonely and depressed

I would go make block at Fagba railway and be paid 1500 but that 1500 is spend this way. 200 goes for my transport, 200 to eat morning food, I would buy Tramadol 100 to numb the pain from carrying 700 blocks per day, I would use 300 to eat afternoon meal and another 100 tramadol before you sleep to numb the pain growing on my hip again and another 200 naira food at night again, I was just frustrated and each night i wet my pillow with tears and prayed to die while sleeping anf each morning I woke up with a fake smile when I saw people.

I had to stop making block as I was getting addicted to Tramadol as that could finally mean the end of my life as addiction to tramadol without a job or money would surely lead me to crime and I went to start making bread in a bakery and we would be paid 600 per night after we have worked so hard during the night. All this stuff got me so frustrated and depressed and always angry and just wanting to end it all

You might asked don't I have Uncle's or Aunt yes I did but none came to my aid whenever I swallowed my pride to asked them for help and all they would say is why did I play football and not go to school and I went this way till that hot September 5 of 2019 after trekking so much and knocking on the gate of more than 10 hotels and got home to meet my neighbor needing me to go fix that light.

I just couldn't take it anymore and I was just within seconds of downing that sniper when I shamefully begged here and this where few reasons why I spiraled into deep depression.
(1) My girlfriend left me
(2) a boy that was already sleeping in my arms and chest was taking from me.
(3) used to do giveaway to those that were broke every single Tuesday on my WhatsApp and now my WhatsApp was like a ghost land.
(4) remember eating 2 bags of Rice in the year 2018 alone and now I couldn't even afford a proper meal again.
(5) my soap was 2k that lasted less than 2 weeks and my cream 4k and now I used Klin detergent to bath.
(6) I gave those almajires in my bus stop 200 per day i kid you not and now I didn't even have 1 naira on me again.
(7) how I single handedly buried Mom but now I couldn't even afford 200 to go look for a job unless i trek

oga,a broke guy doesn't eat food of 300 or 200...
Despite being born with a silver spoon when I lost my dad and we lost everything I ate twice a day,guguru and pure water or garri with a pinch of salt as there was no sugar .....
That was almost two decades though...let me not derail your thread but so far I see you as one not prudent with cash... The 1500 you get per day,you spent almost all the money that same day?

8 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Sotland: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Just as I adviced you back then....Now go forth and advice people in such circumstance that you were; to learn a skill too. smiley smiley

Tankunland:
It was a Thursday in the month of September and i had walked and trekked all over IKEJA from 12pm till 5pm knocking on the door of every single hotel I could find asking them if they needed a new staff because I had been jobless for close to 6 months after loosing my job in the hotel where I worked.

I so needed a job because I was dead broke, hopeless, tired and on the verge of losing my mind when I got home tired and hungry by 7pm from my job hunting with just 50 naira left in my pocket when my neighbor came to knock on my door to tell me it was my turn to load our prepaid meter and I needed to get it done ASAP as it was gonna finish anytime soon.

I sighed in helplessness, I looked up the Sky looking for the savior in desperation and told her mu neighbor that I would get it done, When I got into my bedroom I collapse on my bed and called both the only 2 friends I had to send me 1k to load my apartment's electricity but both of them gave me the same answer GUY ME SEF BROKE PASS YOU and as I was contemplating my next course of action my neighbor MAMA CHINEDU came to knock again on my door but this time she yelled and called my name Mr Michael ( not my real name) you are the only one that stays at home and finishes this light please go get it done soon as I was making dinner for my husband because it won't be funny if this light gets to go off and as I laid helplessly on my bed I had her grumpling and walking away and right there and then I said yes it's enough, I can't take it again, no more, I was weak, i was defeated, i was empty and no will to fight again as the fight of the last 6 months had taking every single bit of strength from me and i went into my bathroom to take a bottle of sniper I had bought a week prior to that day and when I got back to my bedroom i cried, I prayed for the acceptance of my soul in heaven and called on my mom to come wait for me at the gate of heaven and on the verge of downing it all with my heart pounding so fast and my hands shaking uncontrollably a spirit just told me to bury my head in shame and beg publicly on Nairaland and live to fight another day and guy's with tears in my eyes and my bruised pride and ego I wrote an epistle on a DAVIDO and CHIOMA's thread even with my social media account as prove that I was real I begged on this forum that day and some people called me a scammer, some called me a liar but some encouraged me and told me not to give up and some beautiful soul send me all together 9k but one advice that changed a lot of things was a guy that told me young man instead of looking for a job while not create a job for yourself that's me learning a skill so I would sell to people and right there I decided to learn how to fix CCTV camera.

Now I'm about to get into the story fully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Am deeply touched and inspired. . . I think am learning . . . at my young age am gathering enough knowledge from my elder ones

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by busky101(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
We all have stories to tell sad
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kingarthur21:
oga,a broke guy doesn't eat food of 300 or 200...
Despite being born with a silver spoon when I lost my dad and we lost everything I ate twice a day,guguru and pure water or garri with a pinch of salt as there was no sugar .....
That was almost two decades though...let me not derail your thread but so far I see you as one not prudent with cash... The 1500 you get per day,you spent almost all the money that same day?
lol if you ever carried block then you won't say this. I pray no one here ever carries block one day. We did it just to have what to eat for the day. I either ate that way I or I took 200 milligram of tramadol. You can't start without eating because you would be so weak after 200 hundred blocks and if you break any block you pay 30 naira for it and you can't carry 700 block under the hot sun from 9am till 1pm without eating lot of food in the afternoon and at night onko and I spend 200 per day to get to the site. Sir I thank God sha

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
Martinez39s
ubunja

you see those two monikers,
they have made alot of Revelations through their posts,

This thread is a living testimony to what they have been posting,

God bless you Op, although you learnt the hard way
God bless Martinez39s for your red pill threads
God bless Ubunja for your bitter truths
You are very right
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Sotland:
Just as I adviced you back then....Now go forth and advice people in such circumstance that you were; to learn a skill too. smiley smiley

Lol were you the one sir ? Were you the one that give me that advice sir ? Wow

4 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CAPSLOCKED: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Omar09:

You are very tricky.... I do sometimes... But I also do accept critics from those who don't believe in Christ. I take em in and learn to thread carefully with those men of God. And yes y'all are right, there are criminals in the church. The church have left what it's supposed to be and have become a thief a tyrant. The church was built for times like this pandemic to be a relief both materially, financially and otherwise. As much as it hurts you and your other (I hate to use this word) atheists, I'm burned from hair to toe that instead of all these men of God to soothe us this trying times, two are hiding their resources whilst one is busy sharing conspiracy theory that he made up in his head. Bro I am vexed. But still I'm for Christ.

YOU'RE A FOOL FOR CHRIST, THE NEXT MAN IS A FOOL FOR LOVE. BUT YOUR CASE IS THE DUMBEST.
A FOOL FOR LOVE STARTS A FAMILY. ASSISTS HIS NEIGHBOR. PROVIDES FOR THOSE HE LOVES, AND ENSURE THE COMFORT OF HIS FELLOW HUMANS.
A FOOL FOR CHRIST, AS HISTORY HAS SHOWN, KILLS HIS FELLOW HUMANS FOR HIS BELIEFS. WHEN NOT LOOSING HIS CASH TO MEN OF GOD, HE'S FOOLING AROUND TROUBLING PEOPLE OF OTHER FAITH, ASSURING THEM OF SUFFERING AND HELL IF THEY DON'T JOIN HIS FOOLERY. HE HATES HIS FELLOW HUMANS, ESPECIALLY GAYS AND MAYBE HIS FELLOW CHRISTIAN FOOLS FROM OTHER DENOMINATIONS. HE DENIES THEM A LOT OF THINGS LIKE JOBS, AND ASSISTANCE BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELONG IN THE SAME CONGREGATION.

HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU'RE A FOOL FOR CHRIST, AN IDENTITY THAT IT'S EXISTENCE AND DOCTRINES RIDICULES ITSELF?
THEN YOU TURN AROUND TO PROFESS SMARTNESS AND WISDOM ON THIS VERY ROMANCE SECTION?? LOL.

A WISE PERSON WILL NEVER CHOOSE HIS BELIEFS OVER ANYTHING ELSE, BECAUSE HIS BELIEFS MIGHT BE WRONG. THEY'RE JUST "BELIEFS", AND THEY'RE NOT REAL.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Walemi1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Viking007 post=88227021][/quote]
I second o. God should just direct us so we don't fall into the hands of one that will put sand in our garri o.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Walemi1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE A FOOL FOR CHRIST, THE NEXT MAN IS A FOOL FOR LOVE. BUT YOUR CASE IS THE DUMBEST.
A fool for Christ is a fool for love cos Christ himself is love. Christ wants us to love everyone whether they share the same faith or not.

13 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thanks bro for sharing your wealth of experience of life with us. I salute you for your courage to put this write-up together.
And I pray God who is the same yesterday today and forever refine your life to your taste.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CheedyJ(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bolabanana:

You no read well. He was 17 in 09 and 22 in 2015
And u read well abeg shift.. Even d op admitted he must av made a mistake while typing & u are here claiming miss reader...go back & read d 4th installment
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Really touching story
Rip to shola
But bro you FÚCKed up in one aspect the moment you already know she's a single mother you ought to back off
I seriously hate them once I get to know a girl is a single mother I loose interest In them they don't look special to me again
Just man up everything will be ok am also going through something hard but I try not to make it have the better side of me, have you ever think of traveling out if no start working towards it like am doing, there's nothing in this country again only the rich enjoys it
Your Hussle aspect seems exactly like mine
But you know in a country where everything fails no amount of work can make you rich
Let's just hope everything is gonna be okay one day bless up bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Gentlesoul96(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nice write up...... Am inspired and gain a lot
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CheedyJ(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bolabanana:

You no read well. He was 17 in 09 and 22 in 2015
He has already corrected it..madam reader hope, you'd become a professor soon ..
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Adesamogun(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE

I desire to know you. You are an inspiration to young guys like me
Please just Flash me. 08062829225

5 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by evil1: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Forget about which girl's family? The op does not own any of those kids legally sef. That her husband got say cos his name will b in the boy's birth certificate.

So what are you suggesting for the nigga ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.