Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (131659 Views)

Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Youonlyliveonce:

For your information this profile doesn’t even belong to me but regardless you are a very foolish trying to use that to prove your point.

The fact that u cant compose yourself on here proves that you really are a lowlife trying to give your life meaning by putting others down thats why you spend your whole time being a celebrity on an ashawo thread trolling children now you see why you not moving forward in life tramp.

It doesn’t belong to you. It belongs to who? Your papa? Or your uncle? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

After wasting your life looking for sugar mummy, you now come dey claim 19 years and looking for any country to go hustle while your mates are making it in the same Nigeria. Mugu angry

grin OLODO alias paid agent

You know go ever learn.... I was told as an adult that listening is a skill, and at the age of 5 that is what u should have earned.... But ur case shows u dnt listen and i cannot help a daft man who is not wise.

I repeat once more u expect a footballer to post his real on internet? So what made u think i was really 19 then. Your type was the reason i never posted my real age

OLODO - give me a prove that i was 19 then?

SLOW POKE - so u expect a footballer to post his real age and photo on internet for the world to see? My God, u are not smart i swear.

Thank you for making me popular... U wanted to disgrace but u are making me more popular, and very soon God go use this your negative remark make me cashout. You never know who is reading this. Atleast people can see how deadly and devilish u are and i bet u no one will do any business with u because u are not matured. Keep exposing ur self

BOY, i think have fed u enough, and i know u want to be a star on Nairaland grin

BOY BYE, AM NO MORE QUOTING YOU ANYMORE...

My thread is too sweet to ignore grin

See this ESTATE won teach street grin

BYEEEEEEEEEEE grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Youonlyliveonce: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:
Wow.... I thought some people were advising advising Nigerians. But now it is getting so shameful when u go deep too dig people past just because the person don't buy your opinion on a country.

Please let's be guided that is an open forum , and if you dnt have educative topic to argue on, don't bring people past that is not related to my thread. Please we are here to help and advice each and not to fight or breeding ground for hatred, and again u had made ur opinion let people make their decision.... Please enough is enough because i will never encourage bitterness on my thread

@youonlyliveonce: please my guy just ignored this people dnt quote them any more. Let them keep showing their bitterness to the world. Just ignored them

People like him cant be ignored he is a boy that should schooled that life is more than trolling people online. People like him do not progress in life because they have toxic energy and try to make themselves look good by putting others down which is shameful
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Youonlyliveonce:

For your information this profile doesn’t even belong to me but regardless you are a very foolish trying to use that to prove your point.

The fact that u cant compose yourself on here proves that you really are a lowlife trying to give your life meaning by putting others down thats why you spend your whole time being a celebrity on an ashawo thread trolling children now you see why you not moving forward in life tramp.

Na who post this for our favorite ashawo thread? You, your papa or your uncle? At least me no be poor man wey hunger dey chase from him fatherland. I gallant. Hungry man like you no suppose get business with that thread . Yamayama disease fall on you. Mugu angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Youonlyliveonce: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

It doesn’t belong to you. It belongs to who? Your papa? Or your uncle? cheesy

Instead being angry at you I actually just pity you because you are young and living this kind of life trolling people online is damaging your heart.

How many people do you troll per day??
Energy you supposed to put into other productive things and stop living this shameless life
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Youonlyliveonce: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

Na who post this for our favorite ashawo thread? You, your papa or your uncle? And you get mouth to call person celebrity for that thread? At least me no be poor man wey hunger dey chase from him fatherland. Yamayama disease fall on you. Mugu angry

You just keep displaying your foolishness and stupid mentality thinking everyone that is leaving this country is doing do cos they are Poor. SMH dude you are a disaster
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Youonlyliveonce:

People like him cant be ignored he is a boy that should schooled that life is more than trolling people online. People like him do not progress in life because they have toxic energy and try to make themselves look good by putting others down which is shameful

My brother na you get ur prick, na u get your life.

People like them can never get one moniker because they are snake. If u check his real moniker you go know say this one worst pass "bro-olosho" grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Youonlyliveonce: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

Does this look like the face of a young guy? cheesy

Imagine this maggot face is the one trolling me Damn! Nigga find a better job do in this life that you have because you are disgrace to your family.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Youonlyliveonce:

Imagine this maggot face is the one trolling me Damn! Nigga find a better job do in this life that you have because you are disgrace to your family.

So you agree that the face na maggot face? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Youonlyliveonce: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

Dude find something to do with your life, this is not life you are living. No matter the f**k u think you are if you dont know how to interact with people without being toxic you will remain a broken man for life
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Youonlyliveonce:

Dude find something to do with your life, this is not life you are living. No matter the f**k u think you are if you dont know how to interact with people without being toxic you will remain a broken man for life

The yamayama person wey get that maggot face dey claim 19 years cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Youonlyliveonce: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

Dude find something positive to do with your life, if you continue like this you will remain a broken man till you die. Its people like you that pretend and live a depressed life.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Youonlyliveonce: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

Emekusboy9 how far? You sef agree say this yamayama guy face na maggot face? cheesy grin

All this trolling you doing you will meet your waterloo one day and it wont be that funny anymore.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Youonlyliveonce: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

Emekusboy9 how far? You sef agree say this yamayama guy face na maggot face? cheesy grin

I wont be surprised if it’s probably under a bridge you typing from right now because only people who are depressed and tired of life express this much toxicity.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Youonlyliveonce:

I wont be surprised if it’s probably under a bridge you typing from right now because only people who are depressed and tired of life express this much toxicity.

Depression? No be you be the depressed one wey don fail with no hope in life wey dey ready to go start afresh for even hellfire? You are correct. Your village people are doing well cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Youonlyliveonce: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

Depression ke? No be you be the depressed one with no hope in life wey dey ready to go start afresh for hellfire? You are correct. Your village people are doing well cheesy grin

One of the effect of being a sociopath is they tend to be more harm to themselves and commit sucide. You ticked all the boxes atleast now we all know whats next for you. Adios
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Youonlyliveonce:

One of the effect of being a sociopath is they tend to be more harm to themselves and commit sucide. You ticked all the boxes atleast now we all know whats next for you. Adios

Says the hungry man that must travel out by fire by force after failing woefully in Nigeria? If travel to hellfire no come work, no be suicide be next level? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Youonlyliveonce: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

Says the hungry man that must travel out by fire by force after failing woefully in Nigeria? If travel to hellfire no come work, no be suicide be next level? cheesy grin

Well im not afraid to accept i failed its part of life which actually makes me more successful than you because the only Achievement you ever had in life is trolling people on a faceless forum and feeling good about it.

I will keep quoting you because my comments will give your life meaning after you come back to read them My Friend
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Youonlyliveonce: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

Only a failed suicidal man go consider packing bag to go to countries like Sudan and Vietnam wey you dey find way go. Your suicide starts once you step foot in those countries. Mugu angry

Yes i am a Failed Sucidal Man, is that all?? What Next??

Let me give you time to go read through my moniker to find other things to say
Damn dude your life is meaningless.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

Labadi69 can you please put an end to this tussle. You tried to frustrate this thread by all your strength even to digging into peoples past post. If I may ask, what do you tend to achieve by doing this? I know you will come after me for correcting you. I repeat stop this once and for all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Youonlyliveonce: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
adubam:

Labadi69 can you please put an end to this tussle. You tried to frustrate this thread by all your strength even to digging into peoples past post. If I may ask, what do you tend to achieve by doing this? I know you will come after me for correcting you. I repeat stop this once and for all.

He wont stop, there are others like him on all social media platforms there might even be more of him here. That is what gives their life meaning *Trolling* its a disorder.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by babakb: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

You repeat wetin? Guy i no blame you. Na owu I go blame. Owu na bastard man. Come on gerrout of here before yamayama fall on you. Mugu angry

Emekus please help this guy to Abidjan ooooo grin grin grin

He is stuck to this thread, I think he is actually doing reverse psychology, he really wants to go to Ivory Coast but he doesn't want to admit it.

Please help him cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
babakb:

Emekus please help this guy to Abidjan ooooo grin grin grin

He is stuck to this thread, I think he is actually doing reverse psychology, he really wants to go to Ivory Coast but he doesn't want to admit it.

Please help him cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin this guy u badt i swear......

Honestly speaking..... I dnt understand how people think, and was he thinking that any Nigerian that entered ivory coast will never make it?

I dnt just buy that mentality that if u dnt travel to Europe u can't make it in any Africa country

3 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

grin this guy u badt i swear......

Honestly speaking..... I dnt understand how people think, and was he thinking that any Nigerian that entered ivory coast will never make it?

I dnt just buy that mentality that if u dnt travel to Europe u can't make it in any Africa country

Guy you go school so? Never did I say that any Nigerian that entered Ivory Coast will never make it. I said you must go there with a plan. Either you have a good job secured there or you have a business that cannot be copied; that Ivorians cannot do. You can’t enter there with no French, no money and no plan and know nobody there and not suffer. Stop deceiving people. That’s all i am saying.

Even you suffer when you went there. Why not tell people about the suffer wey you suffer? Stop catching cruise with people lives abeg angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by adubam(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

Guy you go school so? Never did I say that any Nigerian that entered Ivory Coast will never make it. I said you must go there with a plan. Either you have a good job secured there or you have a business that cannot be copied; that Ivorians cannot do. You can’t enter there with no money and no plan and know nobody there and not suffer. Stop deceiving people. That’s all i am saying.

Even you suffer when you enter there first. Why not tell people about this suffer wey you suffer? Stop catching cruise with people lives abeg angry

Thank you Sir. We've got your message. Can you now let him be.

5 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
I repeat Ivory Coast is not a rich country where jobs and opportunities boku. The citizens of Ivory Coast are mostly poor. French speaking Burkinabes, Malians, Beninoise and Togolese sef dey go there go hustle and nothing for them. Why the hell will an English speaking Nigerian leave with nothing and say he or she wants to go and find a new life there? Is that not what drives people to crime?

If you are poor and want to cut out, at least go to a country wey jobs and opportunities go dey boku. Don’t go on a self imposed suicide mission to a poor country because mugu dey give una false advice.

I don talk my own angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Sunnysteve009(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=Labadi69 post=102687996]I repeat Ivory Coast is not a rich country where jobs boku. The citizens of Ivory Coast are mostly poor. French speaking Burkinabes, Malians, Beninoise and Togolese sef dey go there go hustle and nothing for them. Why the hell will an English speaking Nigerian leave with nothing and say he or she wants to go and find a new life there? Is that not what drives people to crime?

If you are poor and want to cut out, at least go to a country wey jobs go dey boku. Don’t go on a self imposed suicide mission to a poor country because mugu dey give una false advice.

Thanks Man,
What about someone with money that want to travel to ivory Coast to establish business over their...
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Labadi69:

Guy you go school so? Never did I say that any Nigerian that entered Ivory Coast will never make it. I said you must go there with a plan. Either you have a good job secured there or you have a business that cannot be copied; that Ivorians cannot do. You can’t enter there with no money and no plan and know nobody there and not suffer. Stop deceiving people. That’s all i am saying.

Even you suffer when you went there. Why not tell people about the suffer wey you suffer? Stop catching cruise with people lives abeg angry

This my "counter prove " is really bad.... grin

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Labadi69: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=Sunnysteve009 post=102688439][/quote]

Do your homework before going. After that, Take a one or two week trip and go and check if your business is needed there. You can’t go there to set up a business in an area or sector that Ivorians dominate. It’s a recipe for disaster.

Also, you will struggle big time if you cannot speak the French language especially if it’s a business that requires constant interaction with Ivorians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (62) (Reply)

Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.