Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (220414 Views)

I Am So Lonely / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by mamapidgin: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Why can't she come back to Nigeria and join her husband?

You don't know anything yet.

You that knows many things why is it that a lot of our young men in Nigeria also want to marry ladies that will not be liabilities on them? most of these lonely ladies in Canada are not unemployed they are working class which make them to fit into the requirement of the men at home is just the first connection btw them that is needed and thank God for technology there are no more barriers to communications..
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by thesmallgod(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
oluwableskay:
Am African,single with no babe mama,-graduate of computer science and seriously searching for Canadian or USA base female to start a relationship with that can lead to marry,here is my number,07032274761
Make I connect you with someone in new zealand but if you break her heart I swell na Ogun go kill you oo grin

14 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ednut1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ariza:
ednut1 please can you gimme link to the Canadian immigration thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Mstick: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
He did. Him and the mother of his kids are not together anymore. From what he has written he has no idea about his kids daily activities, what does that mean?!
Cheating breaks home, ask the people that forgive their spouses if they TRULY forgive and FORGET.

jaxxy:

He didn't break his home, he disrespected it. Cheating doesn't break a home. Not being able to forgive breaks it and that's fine if u can't bare it depending on the situation.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Kaykay999(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:
I visit Canada and the US from time to time, but on this my last trip I could not but observe just how extremely lonely Nigerian girls are there. Why did they immigrate in the first place? What did they expect what waiting for them on the other side? A man gift wrapped in iced sugar?

They all have Youtube channels now, or Instagram channels and release video or vlogs every other day. I guess it is the easiest way to stop themselves from going crazy over the dreary loneliness.

But the problem doesn't even stop there. Normally, I would have been interested sef. But many of them are actually not so good-looking or resourceful. Too bad!

If you are a Nigerian girl thinking of immigrating to Canada, make sure you consider it hard and deep. You could end up being just as lonely and dejected. Am not kidding when I say this. If you aren't there, you have no idea how tough it can get.

Please share any girl you know that’s lonely
We can start up something real
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by spik007: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
ednut1:
its not about money but qualifying. I need a bsc plus a diploma or masters with 3 years experience, high ielts scores and about 3.5m account balance to stand a chance of qualifying for canada pr visa

Oga ednut DN run go CA.
Baba ooo
We sha go meet soon
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by noisy45(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
thesmallgod:
Na d visa you won marry not the babe
both the babe and visa till death do us apart

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
joelag:
I get one Ghanaian lady for Canada that never mind getting married to a Nigerian man, she is ready to visit Nigeria if need be.

Note: Her waist no be here ooh. Kind lady though.

How far bro? Make we talk about this babe nah?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by BarrElChapo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
potent5:

But prenuptial agreement can sort this out if the woman is for real and the man wants it.

You can't be a poor man and be finding prenuptial agreements. Look through that list find out how many were billionaires even millionaires before they got married. Everyone is shouting bezos up and down many don't know his wife was his first staff or to put it better they ran the company from the scratch. That's is same for most of these huge divorce settlements

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by King44(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
kalufelix:
Not just Canada ..but diaspora at large...African girls can house and feed a man as long as he stays with her...oyibo prick no dey strong and African guys dey find foreign women...
My janded sis made me understand UK ladies do the most
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
chukkysnow:
pls hlp a brother out in this lockdown 0241557094 gtbank.anything is welcomed

I swear you guys will make me open a thread for NL online beggars. So all of you can meet and advertise your services.

What happened to sending him a private msg?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by GeneralPula: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Zeinymira:
I think it has to do with the culture over there. Most of the whites are from broken homes, so they got nothing to offer cos of the psychological problems they have developed as child. And the Nigerian men would want to secure their lives by marrying a white.

I'm sure it will be different in UAE
We talking of better country, you dey talk of UAE..

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by bilulu(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mstick:
You can't keep asking women to endure a cheating man, it's evil. On this forum no one advices a man to endure a cheating woman.

Women have feelings. Emotional abuse is worst than physical abuse because it's eats you from the inside out.

I know some women use men to travel abroad as men do too, but taking someone abroad doesn't give you the right to walk over her.

Here is an advice, instead of you men measuring pain according to what you've done, how about not hurting your wives?!

I'm not saying she wasn't hurt neither am I saying he has right over her because he took her abroad. But do you know there's every possibility if it happened in Nigeria she would have forgiven him but seeing the benefits and rights she decided not to, aside cheating on your woman alot of ladies here will scatter their home on the slightest excuse and you start wondering what happened. I once told my friend I'm scared to even marry because they want to behave like the Canadians who can dump their relationship at any time, so unpredictable like their weather.... some women are wicked just like some men

10 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
THUNDER4real:
MARRY A LADY THAT LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE HER......Good advice so far....
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by BreconHills(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

Who doesn't know that? If you keep your bills low though, you will still save a lot of money. This girl has saved up to 10kCAD in six months cos she has kept her bill low. She never could save a quarter of that here in Lagos.

I do not disagree with you. I only mention that translating Canadian $ to Naira gives a skewed result.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Zooposki(f): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by oshaosha2014(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why would you as a man not be the one in charge in your relationship. No man wants a woman that will be ordering him around because the law gives them that power.

ednut1:
or lemme rephrase men are not marrying like they should due to unemployment and money. There are a lot of females in offices churches over 30 that are single and searching for guys better or richer than them. But most times those guys go for smallie they can control

6 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by sylve11: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

The positive thing is that they are able to earn well. I met one that was working in first bank back in Nigeria and earning about 120k a month. Now she earns a little over 3.5k canadian dollars on the average working customer service after a lot of overtime. She is always stressed out sha. 3.5k is about 980k.
It looks like she is on course to save a lot of money before mid-year, and plans to visit Nigeria by July. She didn't tell me explicitly, but clearly she's going back to see how she can revive a few friendships back home that may lead to marriage. She is soooooo lonely. She cried sef. Eyah!

Hmmm cool

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by thesmallgod(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
THE ISSUE WITH NIGERIAN GIRLS IS THEIR MENTALITY OF THINKING WHICH THEY POSSESS AND THEY CARRY THAT SAME MENTALITY ABROAD.

A TYPICAL EVERYDAY NIGERIAN FEMALE IS RAISED TO BELIEVE SHE IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO MANKIND. SHE IS RAISED TO BELIEVE SHE IS DOING A MAN A GREAT FAVOUR JUST BY TALKING WITH HIM. SHE IS RAISED TO BELIEVE SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATURE TO WALK THE FACE OF THIS PLANET.

JUST OBSERVE NIGERIAN GIRLS THE WAY THEY BEHAVE THERE IN NIGERIA. THEY HAVE THE WORST OF ATTITUDES. THEY DEMAND A MAN MUST SPEND MONEY ON THEM. ALL THEY WANT FROM A MAN IS JUST MONEY. THEY HAVE NO REAL LOVE TO GIVE A MAN. THEY HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR AND CAN'T EVEN SUSTAIN AND KEEP A CONVERSATION GOING IF IT DOESN'T INVOLVE MONEY. THEY ARE HIGHLY UNROMANTIC. THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ON EARTH AND HAVE THE MOST PERFECT BODY AND THE BEST OF THE BEST TIGHT WARM KUKUNASE. THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING A MAN A HUGE FAVOUR JUST BY DATING HIM, THAT IS WHY IT'S ONLY FROM A NIGERIAN WOMAN'S MOUTH YOU WILL HEAR A WOMAN SAY TO A MAN THAT SHE DID HIM A FAVOUR BY CHOOSING HIM OVER OTHER GUYS.

NOW WHY WILL A FOREIGN MAN OR A NIGERIAN MAN LIVING ABROAD IN A COUNTRY WHERE THEIR WOMEN ARE CIVILISED AND POLITE AND PLEASANT AND FUN TO BE WITH AND REALLY BEAUTIFUL SETTLE FOR SUCH A NIGERIAN WOMAN?
Na true but not all of them sha

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gargoylern: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
WUdec:

Every diaspora thread always gets derailed at some point becos of all the desperate guys wanting to leave Nigeria so bad, they'd turn the thread to a FOREIGN VISA HELPDESK.

For the record in case most Nigerians back home don't know, every country has an official website.
The official website has all the information you need about moving to your desired country.

Secondly, there are international forums with a lot of immigrants giving you all the information you need to know about migrating to your destination or living there.

The OP has posted a topic worthy of intellectual discussion...instead every 4 lines, "sir, how can I ." or "Ma....how do I....."

The ass licking part is the part that gets to me the most. You can ask a question in the most subtle manner without seeming too desperate. Most Naija guys in diaspora detest that and they will tell you if you ask

Went to the embassy once out in VI and saw how a foreigner was talking down to Nigerians like they were scum and this was supposed to be the receptionist. A Nigerian receptionist who did not even speak the embassy's foreign language yet she got hired

Stop licking foreign ass. You are human and no white, blue, yellow or green man in a foreign soil is different from you. Just be yourself at all times.

Ass licking is the another reason why foreign countries look down on us. Becos we forever depict that slave mentality. Only the wise will learn, the stupid will only talk out their noses.

Just venting

The thing tire me no be small

5 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Minxie:

Exactly, men suffered oppression as well. They acted the victim too, didnt they? or what would you say they did when they claimed slavery was an infringement to their dignity and freedom? So how come in the case where men are the victims, the anti-racism campaign is justified. but when women are victims, the anti sexism campaign is nonsense? the same with gay rights? Please take time to think about these things. Don't just think with your ego, think objectively and with an open mind.

racism and sexism are not in any way comparable.
All races naturally hate one another (at least passively) the relationship between races is naturally competitive while that of the two genders has always been interdependent.

12 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by StrikeBack(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
lepasharon:

You In Canada?
Me in Nigeria.

You in UK??
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nairalandmonika: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
princetaiwo:
I live in Canada, I married my wife in Nigeria, now she as the custody of our 3 children,
She determines when and if I can see our children.
I pay her child support every month which is not a problem to me because I will still spend the money on my children if we are all still living together.
She takes all the child benefit(money) the government gives our children.
She almost destroyed me here.
I don't know my children day care.
The truth is that she caught me..........and I apologized but the freedom, independence and money make most of Nigerian women to brake their Home and later live a lonely life.
I NEVER slap or abuse my wife, that is what God use to save me.
If I may ask, do you think I will ever think of marrying a Nigerian woman here in Canada or come to Nigeria to pick a woman? NEVER

NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT, THERE ARE LOT OF HOOD WOMEN, NO MATTER WHAT; THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THEIR ROOT AND HOW THINGS ARE DONE
This is exactly my uncle's story, my aunt was even angry with him, she says he cooked for his wife and all, but at the end of the day the wife divorced him, taking his house and custody of the three children.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by saintruky(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

$15 per hour is the minumum wage. That's what moooooost people earn, Nigerians inclusive. On the average, it gets to about $2k per month. But the bills are also expensive. Phone is about $45 per month, rent varies depending on where you live, it is usually about $500 anyways. I think some girls I know are paying $800. Those working better jobs are able to pay higher rent.

But trust me, most will give up all that money if only they can get a guy. Most of them are staring down a tunnel into their future and that future has no kids and no man even things continue the way it is. The chances are very high that the average Nigerian girl immigrant will end up unmarried. Not that it is important that they get married o, but the problem is that they all WANT it.

This ur topic is quite an interesting read... I'm kinda surprised to read this as d truth.. but in all it's all good... I'd like to ask...

Can u arrange a hook up?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Otunba2004(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

$15 per hour is the minumum wage. That's what moooooost people earn, Nigerians inclusive. On the average, it gets to about $2k per month. But the bills are also expensive. Phone is about $45 per month, rent varies depending on where you live, it is usually about $500 anyways. I think some girls I know are paying $800. Those working better jobs are able to pay higher rent.

But trust me, most will give up all that money if only they can get a guy. Most of them are staring down a tunnel into their future and that future has no kids and no man even things continue the way it is. The chances are very high that the average Nigerian girl immigrant will end up unmarried. Not that it is important that they get married o, but the problem is that they all WANT it.
bros plz try to give me their most popular chatting site so that I can hook one of Canada babes,I need to leave this country,plz bros I begg u not a joke matter o
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Aboguede(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
GeneralPula:

Are you in Ca?
Try dating site nah... You’ll see more than what your wanting!

Oga give me the site here sunshineway_13@yahoo.com

Am in europe and tired of agbo and EDO girls with their little brain
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by OkoAmarashy: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
mamapidgin:

You that knows many things why is it that a lot of our young men in Nigeria also want to marry ladies that will not be liabilities on them? most of these lonely ladies in Canada are not unemployed they are working class which make them to fit into the requirement of the men at home is just the first connection btw them that is needed and thank God for technology there are no more barriers to communications..

The men here only want to marry them for sex and papers. Once they land in Canada, they dump the women. Unfortunately for the women, the men don't have anything to offer them financially yet. Go round the thread and see the leeches who are scheming for how to land those ladies. One even said if you say hi to the ladies, they already fall.

This matter is not the ladies' choice, the men hold the Aces and for once, the tide doesn't favour the ladies.

7 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Mstick: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thank you for saying the truth, wickdness isn't gender based like majority of the commenters on this thread want it to appear.

I've seen Nigerian men that abandoned their wives and kids just because they travelled abroad.

Oh and they are Nigerian women that divorce their cheating husband in Nigeria no matter how wealthy he is.

If you want to marry, then you should change that mindset of yours and go for someone that shares the same ideology as you.

bilulu:

I'm not saying she wasn't hurt neither am I saying he has right over her because he took her abroad. But do you know there's every possibility if it happened in Nigeria she would have forgiven him but seeing the benefits and rights she decided not to, aside cheating on your woman alot of ladies here will scatter their home on the slightest excuse and you start wondering what happened. I once told my friend I'm scared to even marry because they want to behave like the Canadians who can dump their relationship at any time, so unpredictable like their weather.... some women are wicked just like some men

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Dinho20(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
"HMMMM"

SUCH IS LIFE

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Read this https://www.nairaland.com/5780636/lost-job-girlfriend-dumped-me

I already did and even make a comment on the thread.

The guy messed up but he was bleeped up by both men and women.

Those other guys could have easily help him out without luring him to live of crime and he also truly loved the babe because when the opportunity to used her for Yahoo Plus arises he couldn't do it because he truly loved her.

What I usually tell any guy that care to listen, Never date a broke girl, a girl wouldn't date a broke guy, so why date a broke girl out of pity. If the only thing a girl offers in a relationship is sex and other things that can be outsourced like cleaning, cooking or washing, you are really short-changing yourself on the long run.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nairalandmonika: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
ednut1:
I have 4 ex colleagues that married themselves over there. I also know another friend who is a nairalander that is getting married to a 9ja babe. Even in Nigeria here lots of babes cant get a man. This is 2020 no time for forming and shakara as time no dey. Marriage is also a trap most times for men abroad so he no worth am. Solution dey. Try home based guys
I laugh at you, see if your ticket wan cut, e go cut. My uncle did home base yet the woman still divorced him n took everything including the children.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.