Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (220317 Views)

I Am So Lonely / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
bendazum:

Is it why Mikel is not married?

Dude doesn't want any stories that touch.
probably cheesy cheesy cheesy
even if he comes to nigeria to pick a wife and carry her to europe that one will still divorce him and take over his properties.so its cheaper just having a gf

6 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Belafonte(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

Nope, by continuing the marriage or not.

He can't force her to accept/ condone/overlook adultery; he can however enforce shared custody of his kids except the wife can prove he has not been a good father.

Enforcing shared custody is an almost impossible task with an inconsiderate ex-wife in the west. He will go to the courts and they will do nothing if she continues. His only saving grace is if he has undeniably damaging evidence she’s not fit to mother.

The internet is littered with broken western men who have lost their children to vindictive exes. You are free to google it. Men literally cut off their children because the pain of lack of access is unbearable. This is also the reason men in the west are increasingly eschewing marriage. The woman holds all the power. Again, a simple google search will confirm or discredit my claims.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Bizibi(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

When I found her she was already more than 4 times wealthier than me and also younger than me by 9 years.
She was 22 then. I earned $800 USD monthly in Nigeria while she earned almost $5000 USD monthly because of her double JOB.

Despite this she was visiting me quarterly until I joined her. She also got to know about other Ladies around but she fastened her seatbelt and loved me more.
She placed my Parents on salary without my notice.
She was just WONDERFUL.
I hate seeing her CRY...
damn,if you break that lady heart,thunder and lightning will have a wonderful day with you.
Honestly,I envy you,no homo.

You won't understand why I'm saying this but I am not lucky with ladies here at all. The good ones I know are either married or they are hooked,abeg hold that lady well na beg I dey beg you.some of us no get interest to date again.

Have a nice day.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Cvesta(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
jaxxy:

And u think Beyounce isn't rich or powerful? Who is Jay-Z? Isnt he like p didy? Rich bt we still have sultans and billionaires above Jay-Z do pls drop that talk. Jay-Z can't intimidate Beyounce. Never!

Beyounce is not ur average singer and lady. He cheated with a less babe, how is that her business if she can get sm1 better for herself just like that? Wether lower or higher than Jay-Z.

This argument is a subjective one so I will hold on to my opinion. If there was no prenup, she would have left after all the publicity. At least automatically, she would be come richer than Jay-Z. That alone is a sweet victory when the judge rules in her favour

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by mabea: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
I
BusterG:
The Canadian System in itself is self derogatory.
Quite a number of people who travel there had too much expectations. Even when the welfare is top notch and the government supports immigrants from left, right and centre. At a point as a grassroots African you’ll wonder “ why am I here’ .

One of the suicide tickets you’ll ever buy is to Pearson Intll’ especially when you’re coming from Africa. At first you will be presented with quite a number of opportunities but in reality It’s a 50/50 game.

I will open a thread and entertain free-minded opinion about immigrating to Canada.
Please copy me when you do
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by demoBaba: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:

My brother, not only in Canada, come and observe small in Nigeria.

If you have time, take time out to visit Lekki, Ikoyi or Victoria Island and you would see the height of loneliness (Guys & Babes). See beyond the big houses, the flashy cars and the rest. Look at the person living in the house or riding the big car.

I will however, not discourage anyone (male or female) from travelling for greener pasture or to earn more money as far as you can cope.

Making more money also comes with depression and it isn't everyone that know how to cope or manage the pressure that comes with having more money at your disposal. You have all the resources to make you comfortable but can't find true love.

You don't know if the babe or guy you are dating is dating you for your money or really love you. Making more money also comes with arrogance. You don't wanna take shit from anyone, because he earns good money and you also earn good money, so why should I take shit from you.

Until you reach certain level, you can't understand what it takes to survives there.

Seconded
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by tossedbae(f): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
GeneralPula:

Correct.. I feel your point. You’ll be at peace & at your own with whatever decision..

So you’re in Abroad today and going the baby mama way comes to be the way forward... Would you mind?
sorry I'm not in abroad
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by IMASTEX: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
egopersonified:
ok, I am thinking, can't they become lesbians?
When they have never been wired like that. The best they can do is self-service which will only be palliative. And don't forget, their parents back home are waiting for their home, grandchildren, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
potent5:

But prenuptial agreement can sort this out if the woman is for real and the man wants it.
Jeff bezos had prenup that's why mrs Bezos lawyers where able to squeeze out just 25% of his networt.
Ordinarily she would have made half of it!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ChristineC: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
just look at the number of viewers on the thread

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by safarigirl(f): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
I have been living in Nigeria for over twenty years and I am also lonely.

Canadian loneliness will not kill me

I also enjoy minding my business anyway, not like I have a ton of friends in Nigeria

Make I reach the Canada first.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Joshuazedd(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
I think guys are always talking for ladies with the strongest convictions.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by DeRay98(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
princetaiwo:
I live in Canada, I married my wife in Nigeria, now she as the custody of our 3 children,
She determines when and if I can see our children.
I pay her child support every month which is not a problem to me because I will still spend the money on my children if we are all still living together.
She takes all the child benefit(money) the government gives our children.
She almost destroyed me here.
I don't know my children day care.
The truth is that she caught me..........and I apologized but the freedom, independence and money make most of Nigerian women to brake their Home and later live a lonely life.
I NEVER slap or abuse my wife, that is what God use to save me.
If I may ask, do you think I will ever think of marrying a Nigerian woman here in Canada or come to Nigeria to pick a woman? NEVER

NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT, THERE ARE LOT OF HOOD WOMEN, NO MATTER WHAT; THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THEIR ROOT AND HOW THINGS ARE DONE

A family Friends of mine in Canada told me same about Nigerian and other African women/wives in Canada. How they adapt to life there, see the power the law gave women over their husbands and marriage.
Once they settle down they mingle with single divorcee women who teach them how to get rid of husbands and take over their property anytime they quarrel.
They begin to lead wayward life of freedom after sending their husbands to jail or homelessness.
Some bring back the offence their husbands committed against them (way in Nigeria) as if it's recent and report to police. The man can only be overwhelmed by the plot as it hits him below the belt.
By the time the children reach teenage and adolescent years, the absence of their father in the life becomes a major cause of lack of control as they rebel against their mums.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by TCRC: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
GloShare:
I'm in canada, and I will tell you for real.

The only excitement a man may get is having sex with a woman or friends with benefits.

The moment you nut in her and she gets pregnant, or the moment you put a ring on it and marry her legally, she immediately has power over you.

Power intoxicates, and because African women have not tasted such power, it gets in their head.

There are a lot of good ones though.

In canada,
Children come first,
Seniors (old people) come second
Women come third
Animals come fourth.
Men come last.
grin
GloShare:
I'm in canada, and I will tell you for real.

The only excitement a man may get is having sex with a woman or friends with benefits.

The moment you nut in her and she gets pregnant, or the moment you put a ring on it and marry her legally, she immediately has power over you.

Power intoxicates, and because African women have not tasted such power, it gets in their head.

There are a lot of good ones though.

In canada,
Children come first,
Seniors (old people) come second
Women come third
Animals come fourth.
Men come last.
� lol this shit is fvcking serious

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by demoBaba: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Well said Sha, I will migrate with my family to Canada this year, make this coro guy finished first.

5 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by yassinattah(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
mamatwiny:

My cousin in USA gave me this advise when she heard I had plans to relocate. She is now heading to 50yrs.
"If you are in a serious relationship, try to seal it b4 u move," else, you can move, get your papers, come for a visit after a while and trust your male cousins to hook you up for marriage to a good person. Another option is to do surrogate with a donor sperm, have a child, let ur mum or another trusted person train till 4 years and you come pick your child cos school starts at 5 years in ca.
A Lady must not be with a man.
Does this surrogacy of a thing even looks natural to you,u go inject urself of somebody else's sperm without pre-intimacy,no sexual intimacy leading to Climax and u r happy with it as a viable lady.
OMG what is this world turning Into

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Munzy14(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

Enlightenment you say? I hear you. Not blackmailing anyone, its just the truth and you know it. Would you like to see your plight being discussed in the most condescending way on a "faceless forum"? While I get your point, I still feel its wrong, he was told such in strict confidence. Deep down Op is not enlightening, he is only catching fun with the responses. Besides lets stop making it seem like a woman is nothing without a man and there is nothing wrong with a young lady trying to go to a country to get a better life, The OP's post is discouraging that in my opinion. People go to Canada married and still end up divorced over there. There is no manual to this thing called life. You just have to live it the way you can.
Every story is for others to learn from other persons opinion.

You don't know the OP, nor the said lady, likewise I.

A woman can exist , but men need her, likewise she needs them.

When u make money, nature will happen...U will now need things u neglect.

Love life, family, kids and retirement to happy home.

Then, u realise, ur house, G-wagon, investments no longer please u.

Rather, a child to call u mom, a man to cuddle u and tell u take it easy.

People think money is everything...When u make it, u will realize its another paper.

31 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by TCRC: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
start Poultry Farming start paying your bills
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Amumaigwe: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

$15 per hour is the minumum wage. That's what moooooost people earn, Nigerians inclusive. On the average, it gets to about $2k per month. But the bills are also expensive. Phone is about $45 per month, rent varies depending on where you live, it is usually about $500 anyways. I think some girls I know are paying $800. Those working better jobs are able to pay higher rent.

But trust me, most will give up all that money if only they can get a guy. Most of them are staring down a tunnel into their future and that future has no kids and no man even things continue the way it is. The chances are very high that the average Nigerian girl immigrant will end up unmarried. Not that it is important that they get married o, but the problem is that they all WANT it.

You sound very sarcastic. Hope you are not mocking them.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by TCRC: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
start Poultry Farming start paying your bills
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Drinksarena: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
This truth is dat lonely women are everywhere especially the working class and career ladies, alot of Dem here in my estate already in their late 30s

13 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by oshaosha2014(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please pray that she lives longer than you so that you can enjoy her companionship till death. You are such a lucky man I must say. God bless your union.

EVILFOREST:

I WEEP each DAY I hug my wife, honestly.
Just ask GOD....

Some LADIES are not NORMAL

8 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by mabea: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

What you said, is the REALITY, even in the US.
U travel down to your community and pick a Lady of your choice, only for her to be turned into a DRAGON few minutes after arrival in the US, all because of FREEDOM.
Most NIGERIAN LADIES who suddenly become Emergency NURSES by virtue of assistance from their diaspora based Husbands suddenly develop EGO.... and can decimate their husbands, rendering them homeless.

IF U get a GOOD WIFE abroad, just keep going for special thanksgiving.
My Brothers and Uncles have suffered in their Hands.
We no Longer recommend NIGERIAN LADIES to my people in diaspora.
MEN should go out and choose their heart throbs themselves, from any continent of their choice.

It's very disheartening that a Man will travel several hours back to AFRICA to get a wife, only for him to Land a terrible package..

BEST ADVICE FOR THE CONFUSED MEN.
Please, Ensure you MARRY the LADY that Loves you more than you Love her.
This is where the ADVANTAGE lies.

True life experience. Happened to a relative of mine in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Powerintoxicate: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
lepasharon:

Can you disguise your accent too?

Women in nigeria struggle to get men..how much more someone from abroad.

There are fuckboys in nigeria too
why are you focused on fuckboys. You get what you are. If you not a fuckgirl what are you doing with a fuckboys? Nigerian women are getting married in Nigeria every weekend so where's the fuckboy ish. Be clean pray be focused date properly be respectful and PRAY. a good man will come your way. It's not easy in Nigeria but it's way way harder abroad

17 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Belafonte(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Minxie:

nope, it's adventure wink

Looks like peace to me. I could be there the entire day and not want to leave. I actually enjoy my own company.

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Not just Canada. Funny many not so beautiful ladies are travelling a lot. I wish them luck
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by sexylassie2(f): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:

That is why you are using my phone number in your profile?

Sister reason am well, who is the real fraud here.

Giving people my discounted phone number as your own, is that not impersonation of character?

Who is the fraud.

Are you so ugly and unattractive that you are too ashamed of yourself in public.

Prove me wrong?

i am so ugly and unattractive and i am so ashamed of myself in public that is why

also i have no legs and no arms and i crawl around.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Martinez39s(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
pansophist:
Redpillers will find this thread refreshing. Dream cine true grin

Cc. Martinez39s, ubunja, Ariźa, food don ready cheesy
Ariźa is a lady; she's the notorious MariaLavina that started a short-lived campaign against the spread of the redpill on nairaland. grin I remember she deactivated in anger after the mods, to my surprise, kept deleting her posts which campaigned against the read redpill movement. grin grin

She doesn't SEEM to be vicious against the movement under her new moniker... I guess she realized she can't kill herself, and trying to stop the redpill movement is a losing battle. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by IdioticNLmods: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mstick:
So him that cheated on his wife didn't misbehave?!

Why is your heart so Stony? He asked for forgiveness... Are you perfect?! I'm tired of seeing your fuckin comments on that matter

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by pocohantas(f): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Lol there's always something to gain, if I'm bringing in money and opportunities then he has to be bringing in something just as good, no time for love o grin

I wish people can face this simple but bitter truth. It will reduce the rate of heartbreak.

8 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cvesta:

This argument is a subjective one so I will hold on to my opinion. If there was no prenup, she would have left after all the publicity. At least automatically, she would be come richer than Jay-Z. That alone is a sweet victory when the judge rules in her favour

I see it point. Maybe ure right bt u cud also be wrong. Its subjective like u said.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by generationz(f): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:

Sister, far from it.

I am not blaming any woman here.

Just advising guys based on the subject matter.

[s]What you get away with here, you can't in Europe or America.[/s]

That is why guys there prefer baby mamas or just girlfriend instead of actually marrying her.

Guys are protecting their hard-earned money. If you (guy) want to divorce ya wife, you have to be the one to move out of the house for her. Same house that the guy is currently paying mortgage on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.