Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (220292 Views)

I Am So Lonely / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

This shit happened to my uncle,I kid u not. Funny enough I came to Nigeria to get married, took her over but she ended up taking his house n everything.

Fear women.
hmm homebased naija women wey no get chill grin grin grin grin
bro its even better u just jejeli marry a woman dat is located where u staying cos afterall such a woman genuinly loves u but for u to come dey go naija to carry woman to come with u to europe thats a disaster in waiting.such a woman does not love u and is intersted in only getting to europe.as soon as she gets dere she will divorce u and take over ur properties grin.i always hear heart rendering stories of nigerian men going back to naija to collect home base wives then the women will divorce them and take over their house and move in their boyfriend into the house to be shagging them and she will even prevent u seeing ur own kids shocked.there was one i read about one igbo man working as a security guard in atlanta and he went back to his village to marry homebased wife then brought her to atlanta.he trained her in nursing school then after everything the babe sharply divorce am then took over his house,his cars and prevented him from seeing his children then she invited her lover over the house to be shagging her.bros provoke one day took a gun and went to his former house and confronted her then he shot her then shot himself.the kids where in school when it happened and her lover was not around.at least a western woman might pity u small but if na homebased she will collect every of ur property and leave u whistling for ur share grin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

Me trying to catch up with this thread

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
emmaodet:

Na wa oooooo
grin grin
Naija girls don suffer and fall hands oooo.
See how naija guys they hustle abroad girls like agege bread.
This is a big slap on our ladies, meaning dem no dey try support guys at all.
Hmm bro grin
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by HORRORIZON: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

$15 per hour is the minumum wage. That's what moooooost people earn, Nigerians inclusive. On the average, it gets to about $2k per month. But the bills are also expensive. [b]Phone is about $45 per month, rent varies depending on where you live, it is usually about $500 anyways. I think some girls I know are paying $800. [/b]Those working better jobs are able to pay higher rent.

But trust me, most will give up all that money if only they can get a guy. Most of them are staring down a tunnel into their future and that future has no kids and no man even things continue the way it is. The chances are very high that the average Nigerian girl immigrant will end up unmarried. Not that it is important that they get married o, but the problem is that they all WANT it.

In regard to the bold section. If you are paying those kinds of rents/mortgages here in the north east of the US, you are either living in the ghetto in government housing or renting/owning in a very low income hood area, one bedroom efficiency, or renting a room off someone.

Even in the nice neighborhoods of the low income areas, the rents and mortgages are going to run you about $1000-$1100 a month on the moderate end.

The phone fee mentioned is right if you're using one of the low budget carriers or functioning with a 2g of data service plan with one of the major carriers. The average major carrier charges about $75 a month for standard unlimited service.

Groceries, electric, cable tv, internet, water, trash pickup is all kinda expensive in this region. If you're making $2000 or less a month and you have just one child, you are most likely living a bare minimum lifestyle or nearly living paycheck to paycheck here, unless you have someone living with you bringing in income as well.

The po of this thread is right. The factors above make it so that most people here have to work A LOT to make it by, so there isn't much time to mess around with dating, and the trust level here is very low amongst people. Most people do not take relationships serious here. They just want flings or to speed date. Economic stability here is shallow for most, and most men and women can not afford to take a hit do to getting deep into a relationship that doesn't have potential to last. Competition is huge here as well.

A lot of Nigerian girls here are bogged down by a few issus. They like to present themselves as flashy even when most are living off of just the same basic salary levels as the average woman here. That's a problem, because most guys here run from or just want to play around with girls who present an image of being high maintenance or possible gold digger. They're black, and the AA, Afro-Caribbean, Afro-Latina as well as other Black African female populations are all pretty sizable here and are on the prowl for the same pool of men that are interested in dating/marrying a black female.

A sizable pool of Nigerian men are open to and or exclusively date non-Nigerian females. A lot are dating and or are married to AA, Latina and white women. Many Nigerian women do not accept non-Nigerian black men as serious potential and the number of non-black men whom are seriously interested in dating a black girl and are available is not that great compares to the large pool of black women whom are open to dating out.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by iammiracle1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
ykalhaji:
Ok, Canada and US based Naija babes are lonely. Who told you Naija men based over there are not lonely too ? See once a Naija babe based abroad has paper, she is only lonely by choice or because of pride. You see how them dey rush diaspora babes for Nairaland

See everybody get their own level in due time, I used to think like you that Naija babes no fine reach the other babes of other races, but as I grew older I realized something, they have something women of other races don't have, that Naija culture, food, religion,how you want to raise your children, so that makes up for the physical attraction, because how many fine babes we don knack wey, with stupid obnoxious Oyinbo character.

Also, majority of the Naija babes I used to think God forbid, this one worwor pass anything are now married with children, good jobs and loving a middle class lifestyle in obodo Oyinbo. So life isn't about what you see today, it is about tomorrow, the future, that is what Nigerians emigrating out of Nigeria are looking at both men and women, married and single, secure your luber, husband and/or wife will come later, people marry in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's and even 60's.

So the ops talk about loneliness is a non-starter, moving to a new world at an advanced age will always be a lonely experience, after time you will become an adopted omo-onile if you immerse yourself into the life of your adopted community. Ask the numerous people of the southeast that have made Lagos or Abuja their home, it wasn't easy in the beginning but they are now claiming son of the soil.

Exactly what my uncle is telling me, he used to be a team snow flakes, its been 7 years now and no show, granted a lot flock around him for his money, build, gbola and all, but no true love, he is now seriously searching for a black queen, hopefully one which good traditional values grin

As for me I pray to meet someone here, that we can work out our migration together, and go and prosper there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Munzy14:

No pity for tiger woods.

He was busy bleeping anything under skirt.

No be every rain weh fall, man suppose fetch...cheesy...
even if he was faithful and the wife told him she was tired of the marriage the courts will still force him to give his house and properties to his wife cheesy.see u have no chance with the western courts..the only chance u have is to hide some of the money and dont let them know u have money grin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by lanreHeda: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
byinks:

She always preferred naija man but none really stepped up.
or none really fancied her.....abeg everything is not nigerian men fault abeg

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Realtizzy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kekereekun123:
i recently got canada pr. Even from our canada pr whatsapp groups the ladies there don dey hustle men. Some bad guys just dey chop dem for fun o. Marriage is not an ultimate goal in life. These ladies should adjust. They will also want you to take them back to Nigeria for societal wedding lol. I would rather use my. Money for MBA
Bro Naija don tire me
I need someone to take me through via visa processing
How did you run yours
What are the requirements ?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by xianah(f): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Not all women are like that,most women abroad wanna be independent,u can still be happy.
princetaiwo:
I live in Canada, I married my wife in Nigeria, now she as the custody of our 3 children,
She determines when and if I can see our children.
I pay her child support every month which is not a problem to me because I will still spend the money on my children if we are all still living together.
She takes all the child benefit(money) the government gives our children.
She almost destroyed me here.
I don't know my children day care.
The truth is that she caught me..........and I apologized but the freedom, independence and money make most of Nigerian women to brake their Home and later live a lonely life.
I NEVER slap or abuse my wife, that is what God use to save me.
If I may ask, do you think I will ever think of marrying a Nigerian woman here in Canada or come to Nigeria to pick a woman? NEVER

NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT, THERE ARE LOT OF HOOD WOMEN, NO MATTER WHAT; THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THEIR ROOT AND HOW THINGS ARE DONE
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by 9ja4eva: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

A Nigerian lady in diaspora will rather die than come home to marry.

Or how many cases have you seen? undecided

Lots actually, but most times the marriage never works because the men migrate abroad and become deadbeats.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by generationz(f): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

grin grin grin
I cheat on my Wife with my WIFE. grin grin
U think every man sees sexxx as a milestone. grin grin

Then why did you run from answering the question before? undecided

Na you sabi. grin
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Belafonte(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

all these ones shouting prenup, what do you have for a prenup?, a chair, bed and a tv.

Those items you listed are more than enough to have a prenup

6 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by emmaodet: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Hian!!! angry angry angry

grin
Are you shocked to see a part of your bf histroy?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Veryfoolishboy: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
LONGPREEK:
aburo, if u are hardwrking enough, na them go come find u
Why dem no con dey find you bro?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

A couple of reasons. They don't know how to approach, since they have never approached a man all their life. Na una Naija guys dey rush them na, lol.
Two, the white guys don't really find them attractive. Some asian men do though. Some Nigerian men also do. But because most Nigerian guys are not stable (i..e they are still working survival jobs), they are not ready to marry.
Trust me , these Nigerian girls are in serious dilemma.

Again, if you are a Nigerian girl thinking of immigrating to Canada. Think twice about it. Be sure that's what you really want.
so upon the way dat naija ladies make noise about loving a white man on nl so they cant approach one when they face to face with him in canada? shocked.then they will wait for ever.its expected if u are in a foreign land for u to be innovative.give him a smile and try look approachable instead of frowning ur face 24/7 grin

7 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by armadeo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Damilare65:
Na thread be this, no insult, no tribalism, just vibes and ideas

This is what nairaland should be like. I cannot believe I have even read this far on a thread I am not following.

Flowing smoothly.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by fuckpro: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
generationz:

So that they can insult them abi?

Even the single ones in Nigeria no fit drink water drop cup.

Even men who can't feed themselves yet will accuse the lady of messing around in her youth and refusing to marry eligible bachelors like them.

Let me know you
I adore vibrant single ladies
...and if it may be reassuring I'm single
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by nwanwaoge(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

Since you are on yansh opening spree I hope you are giving us the true situation of things
he is on point .
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by KingAzari: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
GloShare:
I'm in canada, and I will tell you for real.

The only excitement a man may get is having sex with a woman or friends with benefits.

The moment you nut in her and she gets pregnant, or the moment you put a ring on it and marry her legally, she immediately has power over you.

Power intoxicates, and because African women have not tasted such power, it gets in their head.

There are a lot of good ones though.

In canada,
Children come first,
Seniors (old people) come second
Women come third
Animals come fourth.
Men come last

The funniest truth I've read since house arrest lockdown.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by 9ja4eva: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

Dey there! A lot of single girls from Nigeria are in Canada. These are girls with good education (masters) who left good jobs to go to Canada. Them plenty from kmpg. And some of the banks.

What if they don't want to get married? Why the hasty generalization?

I know a lot of well-read (PhDs, Master's, Bachelor's degree) successful, well-behaved Nigerian women in Canada. For lack of a better word - virtuous Nigerian women in Canada, and across the diaspora who couldn't be bothered with marriage. What is wrong with that?

Why must everything be attributed to loneliness? Men are also lonely and miserable in the diaspora. We should narrate a balanced story so that we can help men/women who desire to get married but can't find a suitable partner. In reality, the right partners are not easy to come by in any ethnicity/continent.

I see most people say other nationalities are easier than Nigerians - well, I wish I could tell you that this is true, but it isn't. Whites deal with blacks worse during divorce than a black woman would.

Please spare me the inferiority complex line of anything, not black, is preferable. Do your research! White women will take you to the cleaners and make your life miserable if you mess with them!

Latina women are crazier than black women. What else is new?

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

A couple of reasons. They don't know how to approach, since they have never approached a man all their life. Na una Naija guys dey rush them na, lol.
Two, the white guys don't really find them attractive. .
white guys dont find black women attractive? shocked..i dont believe that sad...i think the black women in canada make themselves look unapprochable and dats why the white men are uneasy to hook up with them.imagine a lady always frowning her face can u approach such a lady? give a smile and be friendly and the guy will approach.like for example a white girl u always see them giving u a sweet smile letting u know they are available cheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by generationz(f): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
fuckpro:

Let me know you
I adore vibrant single ladies
...and if it may be reassuring I'm single

I don't live in Canada.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I guess u are JEALOUS that a lady can be this Loyal.
It's Real.

MEN who reside ABROAD also do so because of the consequences of this THREAD that's being discussed now.. grin grin
Take your TIME and ANALYZE Any DIASPORA MAN visiting Nigeria to Marry.
He's not interested in MONEY or Beauty.
Beauty no dey Naija naaaa.
How many Naija Babes they Spend 30k on only Cream..?

So MOST of these, go to the poorest Nigerian homes not knowing that DEVIL has finally relocated to such places.

They do so because they want a LOYAL WIFE that will see MONEY and still cherish them.
My UNCLES suffered in the hand of Poor LADIES and vowed never to touch poor homes again.. grin grin grin
ok and after marrying the village girl and carrying her overseas she will then show u pepper so whats the essense stressing urself marrying homebase cheesy.u carry her come yankee she will divorce u and take over ur house and all ur properties grin
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by doggedfighter(f): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
nwanwaoge:
he is on point .
Just thinking , is it not advisable for young ladies to travel abroad ?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
generationz:

Then why did you run from answering the question before? undecided
Na you sabi. grin
I always pray I don't.
I hate seeing her cry.
When I underwent a Minimally invasive procedure in a Hospital, I watched and saw her she wept like never before.
I couldn't believe it even when I reassured her.
So, I pray not to hurt her.
Else naa CHEVRON go drill the well that ugly day.

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by virginboy1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
GloShare:
I'm in canada, and I will tell you for real.

The only excitement a man may get is having sex with a woman or friends with benefits.

The moment you nut in her and she gets pregnant, or the moment you put a ring on it and marry her legally, she immediately has power over you.

Power intoxicates, and because African women have not tasted such power, it gets in their head.

There are a lot of good ones though.

In canada,
Children come first,
Seniors (old people) come second
Women come third
Animals come fourth.
Men come last.

Chai men has suffered.

And you don't see them littering the Cyberspace clamouring for Men Rights... Like the other species normally do. sad

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

The positive thing is that they are able to earn well. I met one that was working in first bank back in Nigeria and earning about 120k a month. Now she earns a little over 3.5k canadian dollars on the average working customer service after a lot of overtime. She is always stressed out sha. 3.5k is about 980k.
It looks like she is on course to save a lot of money before mid-year, and plans to visit Nigeria by July. She didn't tell me explicitly, but clearly she's going back to see how she can revive a few friendships back home that may lead to marriage. She is soooooo lonely. She cried sef. Eyah!
just give me her number let me make things happen for her. That's for sure.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Augustenite(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:
Keep your questions coming. Am ready to open their nyash today. Let any of them come here and deny grin

How can we get access to them now?. We like to be of help to them.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Slic1: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
One thing I found out in this nairaland is that while you put up a mature topic every commentation tends to be mature with their comments. This is good. There has not been any abuse in this topic so far.

4 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by GloShare(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
PrincessJr:
Did you just exaggerate? shocked

I wish I did.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by yassinattah(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cocao:

Your bitterness is smelling sir! Go find something to do with your damn time. Don't mention me this afternoon please. Can't you see the sensible comments others are making? If you don't have anything intelligible to say, please sit back and enjoy your quarantine.

Bitterness what,
please ma,Go and leave Naija for us before corona add to your problem,

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by chiedozie198100: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

MY BROTHER the THING that saving me in diaspora today is the Lady that I married.
................ an exceptional Nigerian.

I realized she LOVED me wholeheartedly more than I Loved her then.
Meanwhile, in Nigeria, I had a lot of Ladies humming around me with the expectation of marriage but I was confused.
90% of them were leeches and slay Queens.
But when I realized how much this LADY loves me more than I cherish her, I married her immediately and developed undying LOVE for her.
She's a JEWEL.
She Falls Sick, I fall Sick.
While still in the US, She specifically told me that she would like us to rent an apartment where WHITES mainly resided.
I asked her why... and she said, she wanted a have a peaceful home and was not ready for HOME BREAKERS and GOSSIPERS.
MY BROTHER since we started living among the whites, it looks like we just packed in today.
No Troubles, Nobody has your Time.
Yet you get amazing wishes and gifts at birthdays.

coming from a guy who has lived in the US, you are the luckiest man alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (53) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.