Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (220506 Views)

I Am So Lonely / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by flexyrule(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Minxie:
Maybe, just maybe, they're not lonely and they are actually enjoying their lives...

In most countries, it's normal to be focused on your career as a woman. It doesn't mean you're lonely. So maybe these girls just adjusted to their surroundings and maybe they're finally happy because they live in a society where people don't expect them to get married at 25.

Just because you don't understand or agree with a culture or ideology doesn't mean that it's wrong. So just because you don't understand why they are single and career driven, doesnt mean you are right in labelling them as lonely.

If that's your logic, you can label me lonely too. I'll proudly accept grin
Ever noticed how lonely the beach in your profile picture looks?

7 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by GloShare(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Moji12:
My God are you for real? They even value animals over men. cheesy this is crazy.

Animal cruelty is a serious thing here. You can't treat your pet anyhow you like.

4 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by codesport(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
BusterG:
The Canadian System in itself is self derogatory.
Quite a number of people who travel there had too much expectations. Even when the welfare is top notch and the government supports immigrants from left, right and centre. At a point as a grassroots African you’ll wonder “ why am I here’ .

One of the suicide tickets you’ll ever buy is to Pearson Intll’ especially when you’re coming from Africa. At first you will be presented with quite a number of opportunities but in reality It’s a 50/50 game.

I will open a thread and entertain free-minded opinion about immigrating to Canada.
please do well to mention me when you finally open such thread.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Toks2008(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
hmm homebased naija women wey no get chill grin grin grin grin
bro its even better u just jejeli marry a woman dat is located where u staying cos afterall such a woman genuinly loves u but for u to come dey go naija to carry woman to come with u to europe thats a disaster in waiting.such a woman does not love u and is intersted in only getting to europe.as soon as she gets dere she will divorce u and take over ur properties grin.i always hear heart rendering stories of nigerian men going back to naija to collect home base wives then the women will divorce them and take over their house and move in their boyfriend into the house to be shagging them and she will even prevent u seeing ur own kids shocked.there was one i read about one igbo man working as a security guard in atlanta and he went back to his village to marry homebased wife then brought her to atlanta.he trained her in nursing school then after everything the babe sharply divorce am then took over his house,his cars and prevented him from seeing his children then she invited her lover over the house to be shagging her.bros provoke one day took a gun and went to his former house and confronted her then he shot her then shot himself.the kids where in school when it happened and her lover was not around.at least a western woman might pity u small but if na homebased she will collect every of ur property and leave u whistling for ur share grin.

There are exceptions though, especially if you already knew the lady long enough before you traveled but if you are already out of the country, its better you dont bring any lady over but if you must, make sure she has like 2 kids for you already and the kids are of age maybe at least 5years then take her to be with you.

Shebbi nah person wey buy house abroad dem dey take over his house...with two kids between you guys already, e go hard am to misbehave cos most guys don't have much interest in after 2..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by samsam2019: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
so why are they not dating the white men dere
how many white men can stand Nigerian women? Entitled modafokas. Whites believe in both contributing and not a man slaving his life away to please someone cos she carries around a vàgina

23 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by generationz(f): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I always pray I don't.
I hate seeing her cry.
When I underwent a Minimally invasive procedure in a Hospital, I watched and saw her she wept like never before.
I couldn't believe it even when I reassured her.
So, I pray not to hurt her.
Else naa CHEVRON go drill the well that ugly day.

I'm truly happy for you. Na God give you your wife.

Did you specifically pray for a wife or you justet her by chance?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Mstick: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is a picture of Beyonce after Solange attacked her husband in that elevator.

Doesn't she look happy? Who cares if you support her choice?!

Since when is Beyonce supposed to be a yard stick for women's decision after being cheated on?!

She made her choice and she's happy with it, millions of women have left men that cheated on them and they're also very happy with it.

jaxxy:

When u see a happy wife u know. Beyonce isn't out to fake it for people. She won't overreact bt u will know smtn is up.

She doesn't compromise her happiness to the point of faking it. She will stop certain familarisation with him. I know she's happy and yes based on events I support her choice. I have been a fan since she was in Destinys child. Lol

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Belafonte(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

She's exceptional.
U will not understand.
I know you are surprised that a LADY can be like this . grin grin grin grin [/i]

grin

Bros, abeg your wife no get sister or cousin?

4 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Toks2008:

There are exceptions though, especially if you already knew the lady long enough before you traveled but if you are already out of the country, its better you dont bring any lady over but if you must, make sure she has like 2 kids for you already and the kids are of age maybe at least 5years then take her to be with you.

Shebbi nah person wey buy house abroad dem dey take over his house...with two kids between you guys already, e go hard am to misbehave cos most guys don't have much interest in after 2..
knowing the lady before u travelled that one is different nau.i am talking of guys abroad who hook up with naija ladies they havent meet before.such a lady wont be interested in u but intersted on how u can get her to europe cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by AutoshalomUSA: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigerian single girls in US/CANADA sabi FORM ajekpako - They automatically think they are African-Americans ( AKATA ) with OYIBO mentality . They begin to become materialistic , egoistic, unfriendly , impatient, and Conceited. They think all the Nigerian guys here are looking for papers or work in group homes. They elevate their selves so high , only them and their ego can reach that level , and the lucky girls will confuse and marry a weak oyibo man they can control .

Ive only dated 2 Naija babes in this yankee ( NO FUN ) . And honestly guys . I always have more fun with Naija babes in Nigeria than the ones here .
Thats one of the reasons there are many single Nigerian ladies overseas .
LESSONS NIGERIAN GIRLS SHOULD NOTE :-

Going abroad is not an achievement or life goal .
Having 2 masters degree and a PHD , doesnt make you the smartest chic alive .
Because you can afford TOM FORD , Gucci, and Balenciaga doesnt make you a CELEBRITY .
Nigerian guys in US/CANA wants greener pastures, they are not looking for babes to flex with .
Not all Nigerian guys are looking for papers or illegal or irresponsible.
Nigerian guys overseas are not lazy or stingy , He works & You work . The Nigerian babes probably makes more money than the bros them.
Because all your colleagues are white doesn't make you white .
Because all your neighbours are white, does make you white .
Nigerian babes unfortunately lack enough patience , especially when they are in a position of power or authority . They hardly forgive their men here, They dont care about NOTHING but MONEY and RIGHT !
Most Nigerian babes will work double at her job ( especially Healthcare ) , so she can make all the money she can, she wont have time for herself, her man , and ofcourse her family .
Most Nigerian babes that are nurses are either divorced , seperated, in the divorce process, or luckily married . ( Healthcare Worse )
Funny how women from other countries loves and adores our Nigerian men , but dislike and despise the Nigerian ladies .
They say Nigerian women always think they are better than other women , but Nigerian guys are very cool and friendly .
I love my Nigerian women - But this Oyibo country has a way to change the babe into something else . Im still single and i DONT like it !
We need our girls to be cool and not bitches PLEASE !.....

Just a brother with lots of EXPERIENCE .

fairfora:
I always notice that too. Guys are also scared of getting married over there, irrespective of their employment status, dunno why

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Positiveme2020: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:
let's dedicate a thread for lonely single ladies in Canada, island and generally in the diaspora, its faceless..its anonymous, except u put ur pic. no one knows u said it. Tell us how lonely u feel, a problem shared could receive plenty attention thereby tending to be solved.

That will be nice. Let me know when it is created.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Mstick: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Instead of saying rubbish why don't you read his comment and see where he said it. You won't read rather you will run your dirty illiterate fingers to type trash.

Get the Bleep out of my mention if you can't read, FOOL.
Babatunde40:

Where did he post that he cheated on her? Nairalanders are good at forging lies without caring about the damages it will cause
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Olulinks(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
If he's not attacking the lady that rejected her with this post then this is a wasted thread.

HeavenlyCherub:

Live and live.. I think you were rejected by one

I think you are wrong!
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by fuckpro: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
generationz:

I don't live in Canada.

It wasn't Canada am after its you

I once stayed in Florida so those things don't move me,humans are the same every where

Just like your articulation and perhaps a greater likely hood of liking you

5 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by yaki84: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:

My brother, not only in Canada, come and observe small in Nigeria.

If you have time, take time out to visit Lekki, Ikoyi or Victoria Island and you would see the height of loneliness (Guys & Babes). See beyond the big houses, the flashy cars and the rest. Look at the person living in the house or riding the big car.

I will however, not discourage anyone (male or female) from travelling for greener pasture or to earn more money as far as you can cope.

Making more money also comes with depression and it isn't everyone that know how to cope or manage the pressure that comes with having more money at your disposal. You have all the resources to make you comfortable but can't find true love.

You don't know if the babe or guy you are dating is dating you for your money or really love you. Making more money also comes with arrogance. You don't wanna take shit from anyone, because he earns good money and you also earn good money, so why should I take shit from you.

Until you reach certain level, you can't understand what it takes to survives there.

Can we switch sides?

Me e beta make i be alone for Yankee with money than to be in the midst of 2million people without shishi
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by dantajay: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
If not for this lock down I would have gone to pick up my Canada Visa, so is this really how lonely this place I want to relocate to is. What is now the essence, the truth of the matter is that we need this kind of trends on NL. Thank all the same
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by yaki84: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

$15 per hour is the minumum wage. That's what moooooost people earn, Nigerians inclusive. On the average, it gets to about $2k per month. But the bills are also expensive. Phone is about $45 per month, rent varies depending on where you live, it is usually about $500 anyways. I think some girls I know are paying $800. Those working better jobs are able to pay higher rent.

But trust me, most will give up all that money if only they can get a guy. Most of them are staring down a tunnel into their future and that future has no kids and no man even things continue the way it is. The chances are very high that the average Nigerian girl immigrant will end up unmarried. Not that it is important that they get married o, but the problem is that they all WANT it.
How we fit meet them online.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
so why are they not dating the white men dere
which white men? Fa slap you lool. Most aren't marriage minded like we AfRiCans.
I was and have been hooked on white men all my life. Had 3 DauGhteRs with them before I started dating a Nigerian AmeRiCan iBo a month aGO. The BlaCk Boy cares less. I just had to tell him I'm doing this because of eagerness of marriaGe. I am 23 btw

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
safarigirl:

I did not grow up in this manner you are describing. Not all of us knocked on neighbors doors or even have neighbors to knock on their doors.

I have always been a loner. I have acquaintances, not so much friends.

I don't ask strangers for things, in fact, I don't like to ask my own family for things.

Naija guys don't like me, I don't fit the profile of the kind of girls they prefer, I have given up on them. Dora Akunyili's daughter found a sound oyibo guy in this same Canada. You will tell me it is because she has name and a career or whatever, but she found someone. She could have waited for a Sound Naija guy, but maybe like me, Nigerian men did not fancy her because she did not fit the profile of what they wanted

People have different destinies, this doom and gloom some of you preach, there are so many others that will have a different story. My sister has planned two weddings within the last year, with Nigerian brides living in Canada, her ex recently got married in Canada, to a Nigerian woman based there.

I don't have a good story in Nigeria, it cannot get worse in Canada.
safari be optimistic and make urself approachable the right man will be all over u.....Here in Nigeria or elsewhere.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Olulinks(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
If you are in Canada or USA, you can reach me for a sincere relationship on olulinksstudios@yahoo.com
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Positiveme2020: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Am planing on relocating to Canada through Express Entry , IELTS done , ECA done any lady in the same process DM me
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by iamclime(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oluwasegun700:
Tell her to send me a message on WhatsApp i live at the border of United state and Canada and I visit canada alot plus I'm single and searching too +13185989377

North Dakota?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Babatunde40(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mstick:
Instead of saying rubbish why don't you read his comment and see where he said it. You won't read rather you will run your dirty illiterate fingers to type trash.

Get the Bleep out of my mention if you can't read, FOOL.

Fool
Dirty fingers
illiterate
trash
rubbish
Get the Bleep out

You typed all these in a single short response. U simply vomited what you are filled with. You are filled with vileness

8 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
which white men? Fa slap you lool. Most aren't marriage minded like we AfRiCans.
I was and have been hooked on white men all my life. Had 3 DauGhteRs with them before I started dating a Nigerian AmeRiCan iBo a month aGO. The BlaCk Boy cares less. I just had to tell him I'm doing this because of eagerness of marriaGe. I am 23 btw
so what of black americans or black canadians...are those ones not marriage oriented too?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by olalekan9320(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
princetaiwo:
I live in Canada, I married my wife in Nigeria, now she as the custody of our 3 children,
She determines when and if I can see our children.
I pay her child support every month which is not a problem to me because I will still spend the money on my children if we are all still living together.
She takes all the child benefit(money) the government gives our children.
She almost destroyed me here.
I don't know my children day care.
The truth is that she caught me..........and I apologized but the freedom, independence and money make most of Nigerian women to brake their Home and later live a lonely life.
I NEVER slap or abuse my wife, that is what God use to save me.
If I may ask, do you think I will ever think of marrying a Nigerian woman here in Canada or come to Nigeria to pick a woman? NEVER

NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT, THERE ARE LOT OF HOOD WOMEN, NO MATTER WHAT; THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THEIR ROOT AND HOW THINGS ARE DONE
Please, I would be glad if you can shed more light to help some of us. Where you already married in Nigeria or you came back to Nigeria to marry her?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by AutoshalomUSA: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
WHAT WE NEED IS A NIGERIAN DATING/ MARRAIGE PLATFORM -

Developers in the house , get at me , we can pull it off together .

Positiveme2020:

That will be nice. Let me know when it is created.

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Adex2442: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
If they are truly lonely there.. Then wat de hell am I waiting for I need to travel there and eat all those women round
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by 9ja4eva: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
white guys dont find black women attractive? shocked..i dont believe that sad...i think the black women in canada make themselves look unapprochable and dats why the white men are uneasy to hook up with them.imagine a lady always frowning her face can u approach such a lady? give a smile and be friendly and the guy will approach.like for example a white girl u always see them giving u a sweet smile letting u know they are available cheesy.

White guys find black girls attractive, but are scared to approach. They do not know what to say or how to start a conversation with a black girl. Whites in America are better with black women than Whites in Canada.

Canadian whites are timid and boring!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
ok and after marrying the village girl and carrying her overseas she will then show u pepper so whats the essense stressing urself marrying homebase cheesy.u carry her come yankee she will divorce u and take over ur house and all ur properties grin
GUYS SUCH IS REAL and SERIOUS.
I specifically found a Lady for my Uncle based in the US too.
We kept track of this Lady and I paid those who fed me with information and Facebook Pictures.
My MOM also Kept track, including my Sisters in
Nigeria.
Could you believe that my MOM saw the telltale signs of her being terrible. She called my UNCLE here and warned him but my uncle replied my MOM that, the Nigerian Lady will never be worse than the ones he had already met in the US.
My MOM wept and closed her mouth.

He visited Naija and made papers for her.
Could you believe that this NIGERIAN LADY who has never visited the US before landed in the US Airport of Washington Dulles where my uncle had already gone to pick her, connected with another Guy and left without my Uncle's notice.

My UNCLE got to the Airport with the hope that she will be waiting and needed directions not knowing that the JEZEBEL had linked up with a BF GUY.

My UNCLE waited for days, only to visit her FACEBOOK PAGE to see that she had uploaded a lot of pictures about her trip.

RIGHT there, he called DHS and USCIS and explained to them that he had brought in a JEZEBEL into the US.. cry cry cry cry
Till today he vowed never to marry again.
Such a wealthy man. cry cry cry cry cry

12 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by AutoshalomUSA: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
WHAT WE NEED IS A NIGERIAN DATING/ MARRAIGE PLATFORM -

Developers in the house , get at me , we can pull it off together .
quote author=Positiveme2020 post=88261037]

That will be nice. Let me know when it is created.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by dfrost: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
yaki84:

Can we switch sides?

Me e beta make i be alone for Yankee with money than to be in the midst of 2million people without shishi

Be careful of what you wish for, my brother/sister.

Things are not easy as ABC as you see it.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
safarigirl:

I don't want a sex relationship.

This is the issue with most Nigerian men. A lot of you are wired to think relationships are about money and sex, the same applies to the women, and that probably contributes to why they can't find decent partners anywhere else

A lot of Nigerians have messed up ideas of a relationship

I don't want relationship for sex. I am open minded to anyone who has sense.

I can confirm to you with all honestly, that at least 5 of my friends who got married recently didn't have sex before their marriage & some of my best friends who aren't married yet are already having sex lol. So it is their choice, just because you don't want sex doesn't mean Nigerians have messed up idea of relationships.

My point is that people can't find decent partner anywhere else because they don't want to settle for non-Nigerians. Has nothing to do with sex or money per-say.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (53) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.