Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (118869 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by searchng4love: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
try check any of ur female friends phone and u will understand what i am talking about cheesy
They don't know

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by whizqueen(f): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
wunmi590:
@whizq ueen

Honestly, I wasn't expecting this so much fun, free mind expression in your write up, but believe me, I made sure I stayed glued to my laptop and finish what you wrote up there with smile and admiration.

The way you tackled the discussion and made your valid point without abusing anybody show the kind of heart you have, God bless you.

BTW: you write so good, and wish you success in your future endeavor and a good husband.
Thank you! Maybe I should start exploring a career in writing cool

7 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by josh005(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
I will call you soon. I like the part you said "No annual renewal it's one time payment."
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by SmartchildTutor: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:
My friend sent me this thread last night but I had too much to say so here we go.

I (A Nigerian girl living in Canada) will be responding to the OP's points and some other comments I found on the thread.

Are Nigerian Ladies in Canada lonely? Ofcourse we are! Are Nigerian girls in NIGERIA lonely? Hell yeah!!! Are Nigerian girls in other countries lonely? Absolutely!!!!! Being lonely is not a factor of location or person. It's about not finding the right friends/partner you vibe with.

Why did we immigrate? Bros are you kidding me? Canadian govt is paying me $2000 monthly and other benefits for losing income due to covid-19 Is that happening in Naija right now? All the money donated by philanthropist in Nigeria would soon disappear into the thin air without our govt giving explanation of any sort. Ofcourse, it's not bed of roses abroad neither were we expecting a man wrapped in a gift bag but please don't let your sentiments cloud your reasoning as to why people make immigration decisions abeg.

I personally feel attacked cry grin I recently posted a video on my YouTube Channel about finding love & online dating in Canada. It's asif this hope saw my video and wanted to attack me

What makes you think we would be interested in you to begin with? Don't pride yourself too much plis dear

If you like let the OP influence your decision and stop you from chasing your immigration dreams, last last it's up to you to decide what you want for your future.

Whilst I would agree with growing together with your partner and building with them. I think it's just shallow minded of anyone in this age and time to ask for women to chase marriage first before career. Marriage is not the ultimate not everyone sees marriage as an achievement. These days, if you crave for sex so much, you can pay someone to do it or get yourself a Love Machine, if you want a child, you can literally just buy a sperm and save yourself lots of stress. Most of us are yet to keep an open mind to these things, however if you want something badly there;s always a way to get it.

Most Nigerian men hate to see it happen, there are laws that protect women here and they would prefer dying single than to see women as their equals. A good number of them are control freaks and would rather their woman be at their beck and call for everything as opposed to having their marriage work as a partnership. Nigerian married man knowing the laws of the land will still go ahead and cheat on his wife with a girl living in the same condo with his wife. Una no even dey fear or respect una madam. If atall you really want to cheat, you cannot travel to Nigeria and secretly mess with girls that fancy IJGB crew or allen avenue. As expected, some women do exploit the situation but if you find yourself a god-fearing person and you do the right thing, no divorce laws or child custody issue would stop y'all from flourishing.

White men dont find us attractive? Laughs is Swahili
On the contrary most men of other races have FETISH for Nigerian girls and Black girls in general. Maybe not long term in all cases tho but they reaaaaaaally fancy us and admire our enthusiasm towards life. Whilst most Nigerian girls would likely not wanna go for the likes of 'Ryan', 'Billy' and co it's not cos we don't find them attractive. Firstly, Naija guys are smart, intelligent and goal oriented. You see the average ones already have plans for their future and working towards it unlike the counterparts who are comfortable with just a high school degree. If a Naija guy is even into technical jobs he would try to be the best at it and work towards starting his own company in the near future. Secondly, coping with someone with a different culture, lifestyle, food, etc is honestly stressful. I was talking with one Persian guy and he said before we can kiss or hold hands, we have to be temporarily married. undecided The other chinese guy is only about 5ft tall, I'm just wondering what he would look like in that department shocked

In Nigeria, when you visit a guy at home, some would expect you to know that's express ticket to get laid with them. But here if you visit a guy at home, you can be almost certain that if you guys have sex it's cos you wanted it, no guy will try to lure or manipulate you to straff them or tell you when you came to my house what were you thinking. They know it's important to ask for your opinion or even avoid the whole situation altogether.

Something the OP failed to address is that the Loneliness spans across both men and women living in Diaspora. Even the white people find it hard getting a partner for themselves much less an immigrant that would probably take some time to fully settle in. The system is built to have everyone mind their business, that togetherness or family-spirit is missing.

All the naija guys and ladies in Toronto have finish dating themselves. It's such a small city, everyone knows eachother thru another person only a matter of time before you find out that; the guy toasting you is ex with your colleagues' friend. Or the guy you matched with on the dating app went on a date with your housemate the day before. Some would be married and they would be on the dating apps lying to other women.

Some of us don't even mind going back home to bring men here, but 'em guys just they find paper. Only few genuinely love and care for you. I kuku know people here already do that as business tho, some ladies/guys now charge up to $30,000 to marry people from home to help them get residency here.

There are tons of Nigerians in Canada groups on WhatsApp and Telegram some are just for singles and you find people of age 35, 40, etc filled with both women and MEN. Some guys eventually resort to going back home to marry the less exposed girls, but guess what happens once they reach YYZ airport? Oh well your guess is as good as mine. Their eyes go open finish.

A good number of Naija guys are single and desperately finding love as well as ladies. Truth is, we all crave for love. And that's not a bad thing to want. Finding a good match or significant other is a honestly a game of chance. Home and Abroad, White or Black race finding a partner is truly difficult and if you got lucky finding that one special person, you better love and cherish them truly.

I rest my case; I am in the comment section waiting for someone to jump on my mention and before you do so just remember: Opinions are like as5holes and everyone is entitled to one. So this is my opinion, I have free time today grin

Link to Original thread https://www.nairaland.com/5782313/chai-nigerian-girls-canada-lonely

Chai!!

I can't believe I actually read this post from beginning to end and even wanted to read it again!
Me who is always waiting for summary of Epistles now reading this.
Well...
Your write-up is interesting. Honestly I didn't read the earlier write-up. When I saw the topic, I just strolled by.
Reason:
Attributing loneliness to women alone - whether home or abroad, black or white - is a big misfire.
Well, my opinion?
Please write another post!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by AreaFada2: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lol.

In life, be you male or female, rich or poor, pretty or average, highly educated or not, attitude is extremely important.

That's what people should always look at in themselves first.

5 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by smogup: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:
My friend sent me this thread last night but I had too much to say so here we go.

I (A Nigerian girl living in Canada) will be responding to the OP's points and some other comments I found on the thread.

Are Nigerian Ladies in Canada lonely? Ofcourse we are! Are Nigerian girls in NIGERIA lonely? Hell yeah!!! Are Nigerian girls in other countries lonely? Absolutely!!!!! Being lonely is not a factor of location or person. It's about not finding the right friends/partner you vibe with.

Why did we immigrate? Bros are you kidding me? Canadian govt is paying me $2000 monthly and other benefits for losing income due to covid-19 Is that happening in Naija right now? All the money donated by philanthropist in Nigeria would soon disappear into the thin air without our govt giving explanation of any sort. Ofcourse, it's not bed of roses abroad neither were we expecting a man wrapped in a gift bag but please don't let your sentiments cloud your reasoning as to why people make immigration decisions abeg.

I personally feel attacked cry grin I recently posted a video on my YouTube Channel about finding love & online dating in Canada. It's asif this hope saw my video and wanted to attack me

What makes you think we would be interested in you to begin with? Don't pride yourself too much plis dear

If you like let the OP influence your decision and stop you from chasing your immigration dreams, last last it's up to you to decide what you want for your future.

Whilst I would agree with growing together with your partner and building with them. I think it's just shallow minded of anyone in this age and time to ask for women to chase marriage first before career. Marriage is not the ultimate not everyone sees marriage as an achievement. These days, if you crave for sex so much, you can pay someone to do it or get yourself a Love Machine, if you want a child, you can literally just buy a sperm and save yourself lots of stress. Most of us are yet to keep an open mind to these things, however if you want something badly there;s always a way to get it.

Most Nigerian men hate to see it happen, there are laws that protect women here and they would prefer dying single than to see women as their equals. A good number of them are control freaks and would rather their woman be at their beck and call for everything as opposed to having their marriage work as a partnership. Nigerian married man knowing the laws of the land will still go ahead and cheat on his wife with a girl living in the same condo with his wife. Una no even dey fear or respect una madam. If atall you really want to cheat, you cannot travel to Nigeria and secretly mess with girls that fancy IJGB crew or allen avenue. As expected, some women do exploit the situation but if you find yourself a god-fearing person and you do the right thing, no divorce laws or child custody issue would stop y'all from flourishing.

On the contrary most men of other races have FETISH for Nigerian girls and Black girls in general. Maybe not long term in all cases tho but they reaaaaaaally fancy us and admire our enthusiasm towards life. Whilst most Nigerian girls would likely not wanna go for the likes of 'Ryan', 'Billy' and co it's not cos we don't find them attractive. Firstly, Naija guys are smart, intelligent and goal oriented. You see the average ones already have plans for their future and working towards it unlike the counterparts who are comfortable with just a high school degree. If a Naija guy is even into technical jobs he would try to be the best at it and work towards starting his own company in the near future. Secondly, coping with someone with a different culture, lifestyle, food, etc is honestly stressful. I was talking with one Persian guy and he said before we can kiss or hold hands, we have to be temporarily married. undecided The other chinese guy is only about 5ft tall, I'm just wondering what he would look like in that department shocked

In Nigeria, when you visit a guy at home, some would expect you to know that's express ticket to get laid with them. But here if you visit a guy at home, you can be almost certain that if you guys have sex it's cos you wanted it, no guy will try to lure or manipulate you to straff them or tell you when you came to my house what were you thinking. They know it's important to ask for your opinion or even avoid the whole situation altogether.

Something the OP failed to address is that the Loneliness spans across both men and women living in Diaspora. Even the white people find it hard getting a partner for themselves much less an immigrant that would probably take some time to fully settle in. The system is built to have everyone mind their business, that togetherness or family-spirit is missing.

All the naija guys and ladies in Toronto have finish dating themselves. It's such a small city, everyone knows eachother thru another person only a matter of time before you find out that; the guy toasting you is ex with your colleagues' friend. Or the guy you matched with on the dating app went on a date with your housemate the day before. Some would be married and they would be on the dating apps lying to other women.

Some of us don't even mind going back home to bring men here, but 'em guys just they find paper. Only few genuinely love and care for you. I kuku know people here already do that as business tho, some ladies/guys now charge up to $30,000 to marry people from home to help them get residency here.

There are tons of Nigerians in Canada groups on WhatsApp and Telegram some are just for singles and you find people of age 35, 40, etc filled with both women and MEN. Some guys eventually resort to going back home to marry the less exposed girls, but guess what happens once they reach YYZ airport? Oh well your guess is as good as mine. Their eyes go open finish.

A good number of Naija guys are single and desperately finding love as well as ladies. Truth is, we all crave for love. And that's not a bad thing to want. Finding a good match or significant other is a honestly a game of chance. Home and Abroad, White or Black race finding a partner is truly difficult and if you got lucky finding that one special person, you better love and cherish them truly.

I rest my case; I am in the comment section waiting for someone to jump on my mention and before you do so just remember: Opinions are like as5holes and everyone is entitled to one. So this is my opinion, I have free time today grin

Link to Original thread https://www.nairaland.com/5782313/chai-nigerian-girls-canada-lonely

I'm very sure you're not married and not even in a serious relationship. From your pictures you should be 30 plus. That guy was right. You have to be humble and work on yourself. My 2cent.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ericmor: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
ajani27:

Imagine her without make up....

That one go get as e be, but we not God anyway n let's thank God for whatever we have

3 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
I totally agree with the people on this post. Getting lonely when you go out of the country is normal. I was very lonely when studying in the UK and I had mostly Nigerian friends. Back to Nigeria before I got married, my wife was planing to migrate to Canada and in spite of our well paying jobs, I'm still encouraging her that we move. My advice to anyone is if you have dreams outside of Nigeria don't hesitate. CHASE YOUR DREAMS

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
This Op no even fine at all.. No wonder they said Nigerian girls in Canada are too ugly. All these long story to cover the loneliness you girls go through over there, i wasn't even able to read a quarter cos it's gibberish. If i was a learner i would have read it all and probably sided with you but fortunately for me I'm not.. What the other op said is nothing but the pure truth cos I've seen it in reality and other guys has seen the same thing, we can't all be mad.
If you and some wack females believe that the previous thread was just to massage we men's ego then that's you girl's fuckin cup of tea. I've never really liked Nigerian females and i will never settle with one, so I don't give a fvck about where you girls travel to or your relationship lives. Secretly, i was even angry with the other Op for opening that thread, i don't want you Nigerian girls to be enlightened on that matter cos it will give me joy seeing you girls over there looking dejected grin
The idea of that thread was for you girls to plan well knowing fully well that you all carry marriage matter for head, but i can see you girls are so pained that it made you missed the point!

gbam
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Lyoncrescent: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
I followed the other thread and this. Both have some valid points. However where this OP said there is loneliness everywhere regardless of location is not really correct. Nigeria is more communal. I stayed in the UK and even though I had family there, I didn't like the lifestyle. In Nigeria, you can be lonely but the environment of Nigeria gives you more opportunities to meet people. The endless parties and weddings in Lagos, the after work hangouts , so many churches and generally visiting and checking up on friends and family. Thus even though so many people in Nigeria also feel lonely, the opportunities and wide pool for them to meet people in Lagos or Nigeria is way wider than that of Canada. Amazing that the op has a YouTube channel; the other OP talk am o.

Another reason as someone said only few Nigerian women I have met in my life time will marry someone lower in class to them until desperation sets in then you get anywhere belle face. This is applicable anywhere in the world they are.When I was in the UK, a fine white lady working in KPMG was dating someone who has just A levels and working in Tesco stacking shelves. They don't care about materialism and they got married . That's the rule but in Naija case it is the exception.

Where I agree with this OP is men too are lonely there and get caught up in the system which also forces them to make wrong anywhere belle face choices . However I think it's a sympathetic situation. My sister's friend in the US had to get hooked up to a guy in Nigeria and they are getting married this year . In her words, Atlanta men don cast. Lagos boys nko ? In the words of falz, have you ever been to Lagos ? Have you been with a guy from my city ? I kuku told my sister that's an anywhere belle face move.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by bukatyne2: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
@whizqueen:

I like your rebuttal; well thought and objective. The fact that you acknowledged that a lot of foreigner's interest in black women is more of a fetish and short-term was nice.

Like you, I also think Nigerian single men in diaspora are lonely too; they only have the edge of coming to Nigeria every December to fetch a new bride which unfortunately hasn't worked out well.

The paragraph below:

whizqueen: Whilst I would agree with growing together with your partner and building with them.
1. I think it's just shallow minded of anyone in this age and time to ask for women to chase marriage first before career. Marriage is not the ultimate not everyone sees marriage as an achievement.

2. These days, if you crave for sex so much, you can pay someone to do it or get yourself a Love Machine, if you want a child, you can literally just buy a sperm and save yourself lots of stress.

3. Most of us are yet to keep an open mind to these things, however if you want something badly there;s always a way to get it.

1. What do you mean by chasing marriage before a career?
2. Do you think this is the best situation for mother, father and child?
3. Why are you not open minded towards it?

4 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Golden057(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:
If you want you can check out my YouTube Channel, I make videos on Life in Canada and immigrating to Canada, the process, the cost and available pathways

Abeg adopt me for there, leave the op

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Number 4 oooo
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by KristenT: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
I have told the ladies in the other thread OP. No man has the time to envy women doing well for themselves. So if you are lonely and need to talk to someone or find love, you can reach out to me with my email in my profile. Please only ages 20-25 please and am in Nigeria with plans of relocating thou.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by babatee90(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
J111333:
Sister just dey console herself.

I didn't wanna comment on the other thread but I'll be very much active on this one.

In diaspora, naija men are after oyibo woman and naija women are after oyibo men. At the end, oyibo women na dem rush naija men but that's not the case for our naija sisters.

The truth is that they are the cause of their loneliness because average naija men will naturally go after our sisters but the rejection they face by our over ambitious sisters no be here.

By the time, oyibo men men ignore them and they retrace their steps, our brothers have moved on.

...and the reason they reject our brothers? They think our brothers need green card from them which is not always the case.
God bless you bro...

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Vulcan24(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
wherever you are, find your peace and don't bite more than you can chew.

all the issues discussed happens everywhere, the world is a global village, isn't it?

conclusively u can run from the bad environment but u can't run from who you are

home is the best.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Mstick: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
LOL! Do you watch 90DF? The Nigerian men that have appeared on the show and the one currently on it, go and see the type of white women they're with compared to the American, Australian and Russian guys

Even on the fan pages of the show their job is to stalk white older women. Those women call them out even in the comments section.
ibkayee:

Lmao even the grandmas and 'less desirable' oyibo women aren't necessarily looking for naija men, they are the ones being pursued by Naija men and are just more likely to fall for it because they're vulnerable. Oyibo women as a collective are not checking for naija men like that, especially NOT the home-based ones cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Zooposki(f): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jim99:
We don hear

We go still pick white/latinas/asians over una

Nothing change

Just ignore his swearing and listen to the core message. He explains how the Black woman is God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkuYug8HGCQ

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by wunmi590(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

Thank you! Maybe I should start exploring a career in writing cool

My pleasure.

That would be good too.

Enjoy the rest of the day

5 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Awe4luv(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
HarunaWest:
Me am more Concerned about how you started the whole process and concluded..Was thinking to start this year Buh Corona brought it's own..The matter weak me
I already started bro, infact I already made an advanced payment as agreed to the agent ivolved,only for Corona to suddenly show, sometimes it crosses my mind and I feel so down, like had I known?
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by MizMyColi(f): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is one reason I dislike putting my life out there.
Too much negative energy.

Some people just project their negative lives to you. They are so desperate for it to become your reality as well.

However, the less they know about you, the easier you can live your life and be truly happy.

I get that privacy and publicity has its perks, however, I'd favor a private life any and every time.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by sanpipita(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Most Nigerians abroad are lonely especially for first timers not just girls

8 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by macho44(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

Nne, ur LOVE is looking for my TROUBLE. Biko where can I find it so I can give it to you without delay.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by cezarman(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Far less than the kinda reply I was expecting.

I'm disappointed.

6 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Drince: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'm planning to immigrate to cananada but i'm a student. Is there anyway it could workout whizqueen
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by carrickn(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
I can help u. DM
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by iammiracle1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
skfa1:
I repeat abroad is lonely!!!!

I went back home after many years. I cried.

I cried simply because I missed a lot of things that makes me happy.

You can even be in abroad and have $£€¥₩ and still be sad!!!

Home is happiness.

True bro, its not a gender specific thing, loneliness is everywhere, I laugh when I see guys that have never stepped out of the shores of 9ja talk as if you would just enter the abroad and start picking white girls on the streets, well you can if that's the type you are gunning for

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Farki: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
nigerian girls in nigeria are not lonely ooo
anyone in naija tellin u she is lonely is not being honest with u
an average naija girl will get 850 misscalls from guys
470 unread messages from whatsap
700 unread messages from facebook
1800 likes on instagram
6000 likes on facebook
and u say dat one is lonely?
lonely how? cheesy

They want the attention of 'real men',to women those guys blowing up their phones are tools for attention, money and favors not men. Just look at the OP rubbishing a guy because of his height. If men were that picky nobody would be born.

7 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Awe4luv:

I already started bro, infact I already made an advanced payment as agreed to the agent ivolved,only for Corona to suddenly show, sometimes it crosses my mind and I feel so down, like had I known?
agent ke. U have been scammed

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Designerdollars: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
the girl wor wor die.
I didn't expect much from her anyway
tyup:
Reading some few lines i knew the whole message would be senseless n really when that guy said 9ja babes in Canada 're less attractive n not good looking dang i now believe

mehnn Op wor wor ehn Tuueh

Besides only a lonely lady would have such time to reply breaking in messages just like you've done
sad

7 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Ebonygirl1(f): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
nigerian girls in nigeria are not lonely ooo
anyone in naija tellin u she is lonely is not being honest with u
an average naija girl will get 850 misscalls from guys
470 unread messages from whatsap
700 unread messages from facebook
1800 likes on instagram
6000 likes on facebook
and u say dat one is lonely?
lonely how? cheesy

You always exaggerate things. Its not even funny, just ridiculous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.