Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,652 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (118710 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by extol1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:
My friend sent me this thread last night but I had too much to say so here we go.

I (A Nigerian girl living in Canada) will be responding to the OP's points and some other comments I found on the thread.

Are Nigerian Ladies in Canada lonely? Ofcourse we are! Are Nigerian girls in NIGERIA lonely? Hell yeah!!! Are Nigerian girls in other countries lonely? Absolutely!!!!! Being lonely is not a factor of location or person. It's about not finding the right friends/partner you vibe with.

Why did we immigrate? Bros are you kidding me? Canadian govt is paying me $2000 monthly and other benefits for losing income due to covid-19 Is that happening in Naija right now? All the money donated by philanthropist in Nigeria would soon disappear into the thin air without our govt giving explanation of any sort. Ofcourse, it's not bed of roses abroad neither were we expecting a man wrapped in a gift bag but please don't let your sentiments cloud your reasoning as to why people make immigration decisions abeg.

I personally feel attacked cry grin I recently posted a video on my YouTube Channel about finding love & online dating in Canada. It's asif this hope saw my video and wanted to attack me

What makes you think we would be interested in you to begin with? Don't pride yourself too much plis dear

If you like let the OP influence your decision and stop you from chasing your immigration dreams, last last it's up to you to decide what you want for your future.

Whilst I would agree with growing together with your partner and building with them. I think it's just shallow minded of anyone in this age and time to ask for women to chase marriage first before career. Marriage is not the ultimate not everyone sees marriage as an achievement. These days, if you crave for sex so much, you can pay someone to do it or get yourself a Love Machine, if you want a child, you can literally just buy a sperm and save yourself lots of stress. Most of us are yet to keep an open mind to these things, however if you want something badly there;s always a way to get it.

Most Nigerian men hate to see it happen, there are laws that protect women here and they would prefer dying single than to see women as their equals. A good number of them are control freaks and would rather their woman be at their beck and call for everything as opposed to having their marriage work as a partnership. Nigerian married man knowing the laws of the land will still go ahead and cheat on his wife with a girl living in the same condo with his wife. Una no even dey fear or respect una madam. If atall you really want to cheat, you cannot travel to Nigeria and secretly mess with girls that fancy IJGB crew or allen avenue. As expected, some women do exploit the situation but if you find yourself a god-fearing person and you do the right thing, no divorce laws or child custody issue would stop y'all from flourishing.

White men dont find us attractive? Laughs is Swahili
On the contrary most men of other races have FETISH for Nigerian girls and Black girls in general. Maybe not long term in all cases tho but they reaaaaaaally fancy us and admire our enthusiasm towards life. Whilst most Nigerian girls would likely not wanna go for the likes of 'Ryan', 'Billy' and co it's not cos we don't find them attractive. Firstly, Naija guys are smart, intelligent and goal oriented. You see the average ones already have plans for their future and working towards it unlike the counterparts who are comfortable with just a high school degree. If a Naija guy is even into technical jobs he would try to be the best at it and work towards starting his own company in the near future. Secondly, coping with someone with a different culture, lifestyle, food, etc is honestly stressful. I was talking with one Persian guy and he said before we can kiss or hold hands, we have to be temporarily married. undecided The other chinese guy is only about 5ft tall, I'm just wondering what he would look like in that department shocked

In Nigeria, when you visit a guy at home, some would expect you to know that's express ticket to get laid with them. But here if you visit a guy at home, you can be almost certain that if you guys have sex it's cos you wanted it, no guy will try to lure or manipulate you to straff them or tell you when you came to my house what were you thinking. They know it's important to ask for your opinion or even avoid the whole situation altogether.

Something the OP failed to address is that the Loneliness spans across both men and women living in Diaspora. Even the white people find it hard getting a partner for themselves much less an immigrant that would probably take some time to fully settle in. The system is built to have everyone mind their business, that togetherness or family-spirit is missing.

All the naija guys and ladies in Toronto have finish dating themselves. It's such a small city, everyone knows eachother thru another person only a matter of time before you find out that; the guy toasting you is ex with your colleagues' friend. Or the guy you matched with on the dating app went on a date with your housemate the day before. Some would be married and they would be on the dating apps lying to other women.

Some of us don't even mind going back home to bring men here, but 'em guys just they find paper. Only few genuinely love and care for you. I kuku know people here already do that as business tho, some ladies/guys now charge up to $30,000 to marry people from home to help them get residency here.

There are tons of Nigerians in Canada groups on WhatsApp and Telegram some are just for singles and you find people of age 35, 40, etc filled with both women and MEN. Some guys eventually resort to going back home to marry the less exposed girls, but guess what happens once they reach YYZ airport? Oh well your guess is as good as mine. Their eyes go open finish.

A good number of Naija guys are single and desperately finding love as well as ladies. Truth is, we all crave for love. And that's not a bad thing to want. Finding a good match or significant other is a honestly a game of chance. Home and Abroad, White or Black race finding a partner is truly difficult and if you got lucky finding that one special person, you better love and cherish them truly.

I rest my case; I am in the comment section waiting for someone to jump on my mention and before you do so just remember: Opinions are like as5holes and everyone is entitled to one. So this is my opinion, I have free time today grin

Link to Original thread https://www.nairaland.com/5782313/chai-nigerian-girls-canada-lonely
oya babes, send me money so that I can come and meet you there. I want to leave this asshole country. our leaders are currently under spell
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by whizqueen(f): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
alphaNomega:

Since you've been to Canada, how many times have you gotten laid?
Every morning. It’s like coffee to me now Infact undecided
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by stormborn28(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

I think she gave reasons for the loneliness and also said that loneliness cuts across board so not a Nigerian ladies' thing
meaning the previous OP did not lie

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
scoundrel:
Was a new thread necessary? This is something I’ll never understand about this section. It’s the only place members do this thing.

everything for them na gender war.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by flokii: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
rhymz:
Nairaland has become trash walahi.... a lot of jobless guys here who think they are in competition with women.... The lady just put down her thoughts in response to the first thread that alleges that Nigerian women are lonely in Canada, instead of a honest conversation.... dudes are just busy writing like maniacs that have no females in their lives..... many of the guys writing this nonsense obviously can't keep a conversation with a woman.... lol self esteem is very evident in the way many are replying the ladies like loonies..... very disappointed in the men here..... Nairaland has gone to the dogs.... where are the real adult males that use to be here....

One Canaada babe link up don sure for you.. too much sense no go kee you grin
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Farki: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
u mean when she bashed chinese guys? cheesy
she dont know there are midgets who are parcking grin

Leave her there, just let Peter Dinklage get to her house. grin
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ovielistic: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
J111333:
Sister just dey console herself.

I didn't wanna comment on the other thread but I'll be very much active on this one.

In diaspora, naija men are after oyibo woman and naija women are after oyibo men. At the end, oyibo women na dem rush naija men but that's not the case for our naija sisters.

The truth is that they are the cause of their loneliness because average naija men will naturally go after our sisters but the rejection they face by our over ambitious sisters no be here.

By the time, oyibo men men ignore them and they retrace their steps, our brothers have moved on.

...and the reason they reject our brothers? They think our brothers need green card from them which is not always the case.

I dey Canada and my boo na white girl..very correct girl..Nigerian girls irritate me with so much passion with their bitchy self entitled stupid mentality. Most 9ja guys here in Canada will tell you Nigeria girls no follow..its better to date Kenyan girl who came here or other African girls or white girls sef.Even in our church here..my pastor was like so you no see any girl for church here..I am like you wee not understand.This girls you don't know them..lol

I tell you..you hardly see white guys and 9ja girls..Those white guys can't stand them..no one wants a bitch ass self entitled girl forming strong...you see way more black 9ja guys with white and foreign girls.My guys in the USA tell me same thing..Nigerian girls are the same..

33 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Aystarz: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
scoundrel:
Was a new thread necessary? This is something I’ll never understand about this section. It’s the only place members do this thing.

Gender wars owing to low self-esteem and immaturity.

3 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Jim99: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Hmmm. “Foreign women rush Naija men”

Madam when i tell u say u still dey sleep u go think say na lie.
Go yankee go see young, cute interracial couples.

Black man + White woman

You have no idea grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
melodyogonna:

She don't know. Unless the girl is ugly, like really ugly
even very ugly girls in naija also get attention from men.she might not have the number of men chasing beautiful girls but at least the number still chasing her is a reasonable number cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by noisy45(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:
My friend sent me this thread last night but I had too much to say so here we go.

I (A Nigerian girl living in Canada) will be responding to the OP's points and some other comments I found on the thread.

Are Nigerian Ladies in Canada lonely? Ofcourse we are! Are Nigerian girls in NIGERIA lonely? Hell yeah!!! Are Nigerian girls in other countries lonely? Absolutely!!!!! Being lonely is not a factor of location or person. It's about not finding the right friends/partner you vibe with.

Why did we immigrate? Bros are you kidding me? Canadian govt is paying me $2000 monthly and other benefits for losing income due to covid-19 Is that happening in Naija right now? All the money donated by philanthropist in Nigeria would soon disappear into the thin air without our govt giving explanation of any sort. Ofcourse, it's not bed of roses abroad neither were we expecting a man wrapped in a gift bag but please don't let your sentiments cloud your reasoning as to why people make immigration decisions abeg.

I personally feel attacked cry grin I recently posted a video on my YouTube Channel about finding love & online dating in Canada. It's asif this hope saw my video and wanted to attack me

What makes you think we would be interested in you to begin with? Don't pride yourself too much plis dear

If you like let the OP influence your decision and stop you from chasing your immigration dreams, last last it's up to you to decide what you want for your future.

Whilst I would agree with growing together with your partner and building with them. I think it's just shallow minded of anyone in this age and time to ask for women to chase marriage first before career. Marriage is not the ultimate not everyone sees marriage as an achievement. These days, if you crave for sex so much, you can pay someone to do it or get yourself a Love Machine, if you want a child, you can literally just buy a sperm and save yourself lots of stress. Most of us are yet to keep an open mind to these things, however if you want something badly there;s always a way to get it.

Most Nigerian men hate to see it happen, there are laws that protect women here and they would prefer dying single than to see women as their equals. A good number of them are control freaks and would rather their woman be at their beck and call for everything as opposed to having their marriage work as a partnership. Nigerian married man knowing the laws of the land will still go ahead and cheat on his wife with a girl living in the same condo with his wife. Una no even dey fear or respect una madam. If atall you really want to cheat, you cannot travel to Nigeria and secretly mess with girls that fancy IJGB crew or allen avenue. As expected, some women do exploit the situation but if you find yourself a god-fearing person and you do the right thing, no divorce laws or child custody issue would stop y'all from flourishing.

On the contrary most men of other races have FETISH for Nigerian girls and Black girls in general. Maybe not long term in all cases tho but they reaaaaaaally fancy us and admire our enthusiasm towards life. Whilst most Nigerian girls would likely not wanna go for the likes of 'Ryan', 'Billy' and co it's not cos we don't find them attractive. Firstly, Naija guys are smart, intelligent and goal oriented. You see the average ones already have plans for their future and working towards it unlike the counterparts who are comfortable with just a high school degree. If a Naija guy is even into technical jobs he would try to be the best at it and work towards starting his own company in the near future. Secondly, coping with someone with a different culture, lifestyle, food, etc is honestly stressful. I was talking with one Persian guy and he said before we can kiss or hold hands, we have to be temporarily married. undecided The other chinese guy is only about 5ft tall, I'm just wondering what he would look like in that department shocked

In Nigeria, when you visit a guy at home, some would expect you to know that's express ticket to get laid with them. But here if you visit a guy at home, you can be almost certain that if you guys have sex it's cos you wanted it, no guy will try to lure or manipulate you to straff them or tell you when you came to my house what were you thinking. They know it's important to ask for your opinion or even avoid the whole situation altogether.

Something the OP failed to address is that the Loneliness spans across both men and women living in Diaspora. Even the white people find it hard getting a partner for themselves much less an immigrant that would probably take some time to fully settle in. The system is built to have everyone mind their business, that togetherness or family-spirit is missing.

All the naija guys and ladies in Toronto have finish dating themselves. It's such a small city, everyone knows eachother thru another person only a matter of time before you find out that; the guy toasting you is ex with your colleagues' friend. Or the guy you matched with on the dating app went on a date with your housemate the day before. Some would be married and they would be on the dating apps lying to other women.

Some of us don't even mind going back home to bring men here, but 'em guys just they find paper. Only few genuinely love and care for you. I kuku know people here already do that as business tho, some ladies/guys now charge up to $30,000 to marry people from home to help them get residency here.

There are tons of Nigerians in Canada groups on WhatsApp and Telegram some are just for singles and you find people of age 35, 40, etc filled with both women and MEN. Some guys eventually resort to going back home to marry the less exposed girls, but guess what happens once they reach YYZ airport? Oh well your guess is as good as mine. Their eyes go open finish.

A good number of Naija guys are single and desperately finding love as well as ladies. Truth is, we all crave for love. And that's not a bad thing to want. Finding a good match or significant other is a honestly a game of chance. Home and Abroad, White or Black race finding a partner is truly difficult and if you got lucky finding that one special person, you better love and cherish them truly.

I rest my case; I am in the comment section waiting for someone to jump on my mention and before you do so just remember: Opinions are like as5holes and everyone is entitled to one. So this is my opinion, I have free time today grin

Link to Original thread https://www.nairaland.com/5782313/chai-nigerian-girls-canada-lonely

Op just hook me up with a Nigerian girl in Canada don't worry the marriage will be secured till death do us part.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by whizqueen(f): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
cotzywitzy:

Well written. A question for you. What’s the best way to get to Canada?
It depends on your qualifications, age, adaptability, etc. Plenty programs are available you can check Travel sections for Details, my YouTube Channel or Canada.ca for guide

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Collins4u1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Whizqueen abeg how do I migrate tooo, let loneliness or whatever kill me there. I prefer that.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Liposure: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
The truth is naija babes in canada hav been forked n dumped by most white guys

8 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jim99:

Madam when i tell u say u still dey sleep u go think say na lie
is she spanish? she looks very good to the eye
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by SmartyPants(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
GraGra247:
I was totally convinced that silly guy on the earlier thread was talking gibberish.

His line of reasoning wasn't carefully thought out.

She basically confirmed most of what he said.

10 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by northvietnam(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

Thanks babe! I wish you all the best in your immigration journey. See you soon in Canada kiss

tyup:
Reading some few lines i knew the whole message would be senseless n really when that guy said 9ja babes in Canada 're less attractive n not good looking dang i now believe

mehnn Op wor wor ehn Tuueh

Besides only a lonely lady would have such time to reply breaking in messages just like you've done
sad

Thanks for your Candid observation...

She’s so Damn ugly

7 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by scoundrel(f): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Aystarz:

Gender wars owing to low self-esteem and immaturity.
I agree.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by GraGra247(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
SmartyPants:

She basically confirmed most of what he said.

She didn't in my eyeview. She in fact refuted them all.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by madridsta007(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

there's nothing here.

She just exposed herself , the guy in the other thread was not lying.

She's ugly.

She has a youtube channel (matchmaking purpose)

From her looks , i can tell you she's above 30.

She ought to be asking questions , learn one or two things from the comments in that thread.

But as usual she still has in her possession the NIGERIAN PRIDE.

she don turn am 2 male vs female ish.

make no mistake , for me marriage is overrated. will never sign up for that sh!t

Pride is what deals with many people.
Males and females. The NIGERIAN PRIDE is terrible thing, Bro. I know of someone who lost her nursing jobless in the US because of pride and the refusal to simply say, "I am sorry". Cost her her job and her nursing license was delisted and worse happened.
Saying, "i am sorry" early enough would have solved the issue. She refused.
Again, this happens to males and females.

For Nigerian females, theirs is just terrible. Sadly, it leads to delayed marriage. Or none at all.
If only they could just drop it, they won’t die by dropping the pride or praying it away.

5 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by sizer07: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

Ohhhhh my @ wiiiizy queen which will you prefare I have a harmful of them chilling in my fridge. Pls take the first one n chilled ur self with it jooh. Attention seeking mofos grin why nigerian girls in Canada are lonely my left balls.....abeggiiii its a general issue cut across, there is absolutely no where such things do not exist blacks,whites chinko or amita bachar etc.name anywhere if you know.abeg chup knocku jooh

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Olulinks(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
I followed the other thread and this. Both have some valid points. However where this OP said there is loneliness everywhere regardless of location is not really correct. Nigeria is more communal. I stayed in the UK and even though I had family there, I didn't like the lifestyle. In Nigeria, you can be lonely but the environment of Nigeria gives you more opportunities to meet people. The endless parties and weddings in Lagos, the after work hangouts , so many churches and generally visiting and checking up on friends and family. Thus even though so many people in Nigeria also feel lonely, the opportunities and wide pool for them to meet people in Lagos or Nigeria is way wider than that of Canada. Amazing that the op has a YouTube channel; the other OP talk am o.

Another reason as someone said only few Nigerian women I have met in my life time will marry someone lower in class to them until desperation sets in then you get anywhere belle face. This is applicable anywhere in the world they are.When I was in the UK, a fine white lady working in KPMG was dating someone who has just A levels and working in Tesco stacking shelves. They don't care about materialism and they got married . That's the rule but in Naija case it is the exception.

Where I agree with this OP is men too are lonely there and get caught up in the system which also forces them to make wrong anywhere belle face choices . However I think it's a sympathetic situation. My sister's friend in the US had to get hooked up to a guy in Nigeria and they are getting married this year . In her words, Atlanta men don cast. Lagos boys nko ? In the words of falz, have you ever been to Lagos ? Have you been with a guy from my city ? I kuku told my sister that's an anywhere belle face move.

I wondered why you don't have over a thousand likes on your post already.

You are objective and straight to the point.

The OP shouldn't have responded; she only buttressed the point of the other guy.

On the second thought though I realised it was an opportunity for OP to do traveling business and make people flock her YouTube channel, if it her response wasn't necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Graysons: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Hmmm. “Foreign women rush Naija men”
Yes white women rush 9ja men. We are the best in African.

argue with your soul.

15 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Marvinkaku(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2020

Nice post smiley

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by rhymz(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
flokii:

One Canaada babe link up don sure for you.. too much sense no go kee you grin
I am already married with a kid.... and planning to migrate as well but the level of maturity from these guys is appalling..... many of them just talk like street urchins..... no maturity no consideration that they also have sisters and mothers.....judt dey talk brabrabra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Celepope: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
ibkayee:

LOL

Which oyibo women are rushing naija men? Jokes aside, please explain
That is what most guys use in consoling themselves. It is true though in some parts of Europe (Black men and not just Nigerian men) but not in places like Canada and America where Nigerian guys can't even go near them except those in college.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Farki:

Leave her there, just let Peter Dinklage get to her house. grin

grin grin grin i just tire grin
chinko ask u out and instead of u to be happy u saying chinko is not ur type grin

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by alphaNomega: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

Every morning. It’s like coffee to me now Infact undecided

Nice cheesy
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by area74: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
In my opinion, I think Nigerian women in diaspora don't easily give in to Nigerian men home or abroad. My experience : a female friend of mine in Canada introduced a US based Nigerian lady to me. Coincidentally, we all graduated from the same university in Nigeria before they traveled abroad. Within a week, she started acting funny as if I will be desperate for her 'living abroad status' forgetting that I am also doing well in Nigeria. From the second week, I also stopped communicating with her till I got legally married to another woman here in Nigeria. Till this moment, she is single and wants a relationship. If I had married her, it would have been very hard to cope with such woman

23 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Tallesty1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
MizMyColi:
This is one reason I dislike putting my life out there.
Too much negative energy.

Some people just project their negative lives to you. They are so desperate for it to become your reality as well.

However, the less they know about you, the easier you can live your life and be truly happy.

I get that privacy and publicity has its perks, however, I'd favor a private life any and every time.
Good evening MizMyColi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.