Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets (100817 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Nigerian Woman Living In US, Shares Her Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
paix:
Working for them is like slavery.

How do Chinese treat their own people?

4 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by paix(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Anambralstson:

Chinese can never allow black man to be district head not to talk of president just like US did
Do you have what it takes to lead them?

2 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:
Just watch the video and see the propaganda narration in the background.
The narrator has to mention Trump because why not.
I mean isn't it the same Trump who is stealing medical supplies from European countries who
he considers closer to him than others?

There is no evidence that the US government has anything to do with the donations
especially with an administration that is cutting down every form of welfare even
for its own citizens.
Those are likely donations from NGOs to everyone on the street regardless of nationality.

The narrator describes Chinese as useless while his business and livelihood depends on them.
That shows how unintelligent those so called Nigerians are (bunch of ingrates)
Charity begins at home.
Do they know that Trump they are praising refuse to provide for his people as such
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Xisnin(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Shaprara:

In case China is watching, they should know they will never win a PR war. This is good PR for America
This is funny, people will choose their stomach over fake love if not
that idiotic narrator should be on his way to the US to continue his business.
He won't, because he knows what's up.

Chinese buy our oil.
Most big businessmen in Nigeria rely 100% on Chinese imports.

Propaganda can't feed people.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Coldie(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Seriously our people sabi talk anyhow o.

You are calling smbodi useless Chinese in there country, if they come for u now u say them hate u

2 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by paix(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

How do Chinese treat their own people?
The same.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Checked86: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work
This is the media war i am talking about. The war of indoctrination. We fight war we do not know about. People are all out to paint China bad.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Coldie(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
paix:
Do you have what it takes to lead them?
Blacks never fit make Africa Paradise finish na China dem want make Paradise..
..lol
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
livinbygrace:

Americans are better than Chinese anytime any day.sentiment apart,Would you prefer to work in Chinese company to American company?
I prefer to work in my own company as I am already doing

2 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Jimmyubah2: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work
Chinese are the worst set of racists ever liveth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by magzey: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's why our African are always slaves abroad.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by edoairways: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:
I mean isn't it the same Trump who is stealing medical supplies from European countries who

There is no evidence that the US government has anything to do with the donations
especially with an administration that is cutting down every form of welfare even
for its own citizens.
Those are likely donations from NGOs to everyone on the street regardless of nationality.

The narrator describes Chinese as useless while his business and livelihood depends on them.
And I saw some Chinese distributing the materials on the video

2 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nairalandmonika: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

You have an App or machine that you use to measure who is more racist?
Black people are not racists?
How many days did it take Hutus to kill 1 million Tutsis?
Igbos and Yorubas love each other so much.
Just like South Africans love Nigerians

We are talking about racism here, not bad deeds of mankind. Check the meaning of racism again.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by dotedote: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:

for its own citizens.

Shortsighted readers everywhere ready to jump into conclusions at a mere glimpse of the headlines.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by paix(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Coldie:

Blacks never fit make Africa Paradise finish na China dem want make Paradise..
..lol
Abi o?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

We are talking about racism here, not bad deeds of mankind. Check the meaning of racism again.

I thought we were talking about fish farming
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by farem: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Chinese are silent satanists. If they have been there like USA or Germany /UK, it would have been sorry.
I see what they are doing now as groundwork for something more sinister.
Let them just get hold of superior fire and economic power above any nation and see their true colour

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by davillian(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
OruExpress:

are you sure america didnt/doesn't do that?
Americans have human sympathy
I've worked with Chinese, Lebanese, Indians and Americans
And I can tell you Americans would treat you like humans while the others would treat you like animals.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
JAOS:
maybe their rent as expired due to the lockdown

Rent kill u there they are accusing africans of bring new cases of corona back to their borders

wondering if it even left to begin with
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by afecgivers: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Stop dreaming! No country can take power from America...instead the world will end.. It's biblical.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nairalandmonika: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

I thought we were talking about fish farming
You obviously thought
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by xreal: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

See as dem dey take una play Ludo
Competition of
Who love black man pass

Awe4luv:

na u get sense my brother, I really dont like commenting much on NL, but you see, all this corona virus,5G, America sharing relief to Africans are all war between the two nations

Too much sense no go kee both of una.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by leicestercamper: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
God bless America
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by engrchykae(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
Americans love Africa,that's why USA meddle in our political life deciding who leads Africa.
Infact the USA love Africa more than Africans to the extent they destroyed Libya,the best African country,worth calling a country.
They love Africa so much that after toppling gadaffi,they armed different war criminals to fight for DEMOCRACY IN LIBYA.
it's either you are ignorant or in the pay of the USA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by maasoap(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Neocolonialism is real.

We welcome their doctors but they chase our citizens out to the streets and US comes to the rescue.

Observe the man below, does he look well?

Because he is skinny or what?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by afecgivers: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by LordShiva97(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Lmao, didn't Americans do worse than that?

2 Likes

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Moikiitos: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
McCoy662:
According to a Twitter user who posted the video of Americans giving out relief materials to Africans on the streets of China. He wrote

https://mobile.twitter.com/OdogwuGNR/status/1248234884029652992

Asians generally don't like blacks...they only pretend they do to get something we have. Though it is the same with others but better.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Fucsheetup(f): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
clevvermind:
the Chinese are wicked people. They are too bad
Nigerians are saints right?? Our government is so good and kind. Our people are peace loving and not at all extremely wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa / Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.