Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets (100859 Views)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Nigerian Woman Living In US, Shares Her Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by nlPoster: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'm not sure I saw Americans in that video.

Is there another one?

Op change your thread title please.

The US finally came to the rescue of Africans pushed into the streets by The Chinese Govt officers. Here today few moments ago, The US came to their rescue with Food.

smh, propaganda.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:
Just watch the video and see the propaganda narration in the background.
The narrator has to mention Trump because why not.
I mean isn't it the same Trump who is stealing medical supplies from European countries who
he considers closer to him than others?

There is no evidence that the US government has anything to do with the donations
especially with an administration that is cutting down every form of welfare even
for its own citizens.
Those are likely donations from NGOs to everyone on the street regardless of nationality.

The narrator describes Chinese as useless while his business and livelihood depends on them.

Trump waste American resources on illegal immigrants of a shithole country?

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Coldie(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
paix:
Abi o?
Until we make Africa a better place other races will never take us serious.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by engrchykae(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
OruExpress:

are you sure america didnt/doesn't do that?
it's out of agape love that made the American police to be killing blacks.
Out of love for Africa,lapd killed tupac

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by LordShiva97(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Neocolonialism is real.

We welcome their doctors but they chase our citizens out to the streets and US comes to the rescue.

Observe the man below, does he look well?

The last sentence is totally meaningless.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Fucsheetup(f): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
paix:
Do you have what it takes to lead them?
If only I had a thousand likes. cheesy
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by operotimi: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
You just ignorant of History....go back and study History you will know which is better between China and USA...you just a man brainwashed with western ideology... wont say more than this
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Roon9(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work

Don't mind those numbskulls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Timileyin1234(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sarah20A:
I thought the Nigeria government said they're evacuating their citizens from affected countries so why haven't them seen this ones undecided some people will still come here and be defending those greedy and wicked so-called leaders
If u believe Nigeria government, u are on ur own cool
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by operotimi: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
You just ignorant of History....go back and study History you will know which is better between China and USA...you just a man brainwashed with western ideology... wont say more than this
GamalNasser:
I pity those who say they prefer the Chinese to Americans , give China the power America has today and it will send every black man into mines and plantation to work
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Angy55(f): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Neocolonialism is real.

We welcome their doctors but they chase our citizens out to the streets and US comes to the rescue.

Observe the man below, does he look well?

He doesn't look well. He looks like a native fowl suffering from bird flu.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by rickyrex(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Until a Chinese man head your organization then you will know how wicked they are with their workers. Americans have a standard of doing things but dont

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by B2B5000: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigerians are truly stupid. They are also only as loyal as their last meal. I'm embarrassed.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by paix(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
If only I had a thousand likes. cheesy
You have to earn them, my dear.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by 0m0nnakoda: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You obviously thought
You obviously cannot
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by engrchykae(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Americans are better than Chinese any time
Anyday
Americans are far more wicked than you can imagine.
Chinese have boosted the economy of Nigeria especially the southeast.
Americans enjoy making you feel inferior,u can only get a fairly used product of theirs.
Every other race HATES BLACKS.
USA just has a good and powerful media to cover up their wickedness, sometimes they use useless Africans such as Obama and koffi Annan to confuse Africans.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by RaptorX: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Go back to your country now, is it by force to live in a place you are not wanted. When is the black man gonna have some dignity.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Shakaranews2020: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
May God help them.
Meanwhile, Aisha Yesufu Fires back at Burna Boy for BrokeShaming Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPj8GK73U3c

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by symbianDON(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
madridguy:
And some people will come here to sing praise of the Chinese. Asians generally are not friends with Africans.
they are not even friends of themselves talk more of other people. generally, Asians are very shrewd, crafty and mean humans.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Fuckgovt: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
All those saying they prefer Chinese. If u ask them to choose between an American company are a Chinese company to work for, I bet u we all know their reply. Chinese are wicked by nature.
And the wicked apc/pmb govt won't care because most affected are of igbo extraction

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
OruExpress:

are you sure america didnt/doesn't do that?
Where in this modern times have you heard of such in US?

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:
I mean isn't it the same Trump who is stealing medical supplies from European countries who

There is no evidence that the US government has anything to do with the donations
especially with an administration that is cutting down every form of welfare even
for its own citizens.
Those are likely donations from NGOs to everyone on the street regardless of nationality.

The narrator describes Chinese as useless while his business and livelihood depends on them.

Why was he thrown on the street during this period by the Chinese? That's heartless. His livelihood depends on them how? Lile he doesn't work for it or do they dash him?

I dont know the whole story so it cud be propaganda bt the Chinese didn't do well all thesame.

1 Like

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Fucsheetup(f): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
paix:
You have to earn them, my dear.
If only I had a thousand likes... To give you. Get it?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Fucsheetup(f): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fuckgovt:
All those saying they prefer Chinese. If u ask them to choose between an American company are a Chinese company to work for, I bet u we all know their reply. Chinese are wicked by nature.
Nigerians are what by nature? Angels?
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by KingK0ng: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Doesn’t Nigeria have a government? Is Nigeria not a sovereign state? They waited for the US to reach out to their stranded citizens with food in far away China ... Disgusting! Na why dem no dey regard us smh
McCoy662:
According to a Twitter user who posted the video of Americans giving out relief materials to Africans on the streets of China. He wrote

https://mobile.twitter.com/OdogwuGNR/status/1248234884029652992
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by rottennaija(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:

for its own citizens.

What do you expect from a biafran? The guy is obviously igbo.
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

See as dem dey take una play Ludo
Competition of
Who love black man pass
Black man no love himself
The US is better tolerable of and more used to blacks than the Asians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
The Chinese people that came to Nigeria were not invited for the Nigerian public

A lot of government officials are with the virus. One is dead and they are still pretending he is alive. Days after he died 500 billion was withdrawn to fight covid 19. Days later, they burnt the accountant general's office to erase their tracks.

Till date no one knows the treasury balance. And no one will ever know how much has been stolen under this regime

They are now lobbying to borrow from the US and UK as usual despite the money they embezzle from donations

So if you think Nigeria is in a recession, think again. Nigeria is beyond a recession, it is finished and will be for more years to come.

Leave however you can whenever the opportunity presents itself. Becos the time will come when hunger and poverty will make people stand up and fight to feed their families. And then there will be so much chaos.

RIP naija
Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by LarryBee1k: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
engrchykae:
Americans are far more wicked than you can imagine.
Chinese have boosted the economy of Nigeria especially the southeast.
Americans enjoy making you feel inferior,u can only get a fairly used product of theirs.
Every other race HATES BLACKS.
USA just has a good and powerful media to cover up their wickedness, sometimes they use useless Africans such as Obama and koffi Annan to confuse Africans.

Bleep out of here bro.

Americans may hate you but won't treat you bad like Asians. I've come across them (Asians) on FB. They literally call black men "black shit"

In America there is standards, if you go against it and you're caught, you're done for but for Asians, they can Bleep u up, even kill you and nothing will happen. OH LAWD DON'T LET ME COME ACROSS A WICKED CHINESE MAN. AMEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by Ibechris2: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
The 1918 pandemic that killed almost 50million people, started with the Chinese cheap labourers in Spain that was why it was called Spanish flu.

Now another virus with all the gralic they eat yet they are dying.

Chinese people can never be ur friend if they re not milking u. Very terrible people!

U can see how they are treating our people today?even the almighty America will not even treat armed robbers like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by specco(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xisnin:

Mumu who can't reason out of religion.

Love?

Love for humanity got a million Iraqis dead.
Love gave us countless coups in Africa.
It gave us weapon embargo against Nigeria when GEJ was in power which gave Boko haram the upper hand.

Bribery of our government officials to loot the small money we have, see Halliburton.

The same "love placed us on the immigration ban list until Corona made them relax the rule

If that is the meaning of love in your backyard, I say good luck to you.

I don't blame you, some of your ancestors sold their fellows into slavery for "love" mirror and gunpowder.
You have some personal beef with the Americans. You are either a deportee from the US for some misdeeds or an Islamic fundamentalist. Yes no nation is spotless but alas you cannt compare US with those Yellows in terms of Human rights and racism. Chinese dont see blacks as same humans as themselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets by paix(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sarah20A:
I thought the Nigeria government said they're evacuating their citizens from affected countries so why haven't them seen this ones undecided some people will still come here and be defending those greedy and wicked so-called leaders
Are you still in this country? Country wey no fit go Libya to evacuate our people, na overseas dem fit go? If you wan die in peace, please no believe everything you hear from this administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.