Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region (7735 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Always Hold Yoruba To Egalitarian Standards / What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. / East, The Strand That Binds Nigeria's Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2020
LarryBee1k:
This is what the Hausa fulani think of igbo tribe.
Someone said it here, another person posted same thing on quora

I am quite unhappy this secret is out, it is something some of us know and use it to our advantage.

You see Igbos, they are more driven by emotion than logic. They can support the devil if he 'winds' them very well. They don't really think things through and lack tact, intelligence and wisdom in handling issues. They easily show their hands and so, if you are smart, you throw them in front to be dancing while you carry out the actual thing underground.

In politics, go and check. When PDP wants to attack Buhari in the legislature, they send an Abaribe. When Abacha wanted to be life President, he used Daniel Kanu. Even Zakzaky used Igbos to gather support.

Tomorrow, if I want to contest, I would get Igbos to carry banners in my support in Eagles Square. They are that cheap and senseless.

15 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2020
YeeboMuslim:

Audio landlords ...
3 by 3 shop wey Sanwoolu fit demolish any time. grin
Those 3 by 3 shops contribute to the Macro-economy of the state, every business no matter how small or big is an asset... still far better and dignifying in owning a 3x3 as a responsible and hard working citizen... than to be your useless agbero/omonile brothers that idle away as social misfits all over Lagos harassing people for chump change just to buy beans and bread from Iya Sikira's joint. Those business owners pay their taxes and can easily feed you and your entire impoverished family that survive on the benevolence of government hand outs.

2 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

The only difference between you and I is that I'm very well traveled, the typical Igbo man is far more exposed and versed in the realities of other regions outside his own, because he's by nature a traveler. As an Afonja, the concept of that is definitely lost on you, as you are just another dirty Ijebu ape who can't even boast of ordinary thatch and mud house, but will open that your dirty ewedu and claim "awon sophisticated" grin grin grin. Like I told your other brother, it's not about staying in the recluse of your face me I face you slum and call the East landlocked and unproductive... the onus and challenge is on you actually leave your smelly hovel and come to the East, you'll see your mates MAKING REAL MONEY, no be yeye afonja aufio noise grin

You are deriding Ijebu people? You an ordinary Igbo specimen? Are you aware that Mike Adenuga an Ijebu man is richer than all Igbos in the world?

While Igbos are ordinary traders, Ijebu people are masters of commerce. They are so proficient in commercial activities that they handover their businesses to their families to continue. That is something the entire Igboland has failed at. Let me give you an example.

Otunba Subomi Balogun an Ijebu man established FCMB and today, he has handed it over to his son to take over. Pascal Dozie tried it by handing over Diamond bank and his son Uzoma ruined his father's life with within 2 years. Same thing happened to Sir. Louis Ojukwu.

Igbo businesses don't last till the second generation. The curse of Babel is upon Igbo businesses and so, the sons are looking at how to sabotage the businesses to steal from it and the businesses end up folding up.

If you want to deny this, mention just 3 Igbo businessmen in the whole world who handed over businesses to their children and the business survived. Just 3.

12 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Odkosh:
Bros, if na me as an osu, it will pain me too that west is far ahead of east.
My Afonja skull mining inferior muslim bloda from the west, if you mean ahead of the East in the indices of impracticable paper statistics, lies, and propaganda concocted from your slums in Ogbomosho to project the South was.te as the best region in the world, or ahead of the East in the astronomical rate of incest, ritual killings, armed robberies, or ahead in the conversation of having communities of derelicts like we saw in the Koronu documentary where your blodas lazy around smoking Indian hemps and eating moi-moi etc, then yes you are definitely ahead of the East.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Those 3 by 3 shops contribute to the Macro-economy of the state, every business no matter how small or big is an asset... still far better and dignifying in owning a 3x3 as a responsible and hard working citizen... than to be your useless agbero/omonile brothers that idle away as social misfits all over Lagos harassing people for chump change just to buy beans and bread from Iya Sikira's joint. Those business owners pay their taxes and can easily feed you and your entire impoverished family that survive on the benevolence of government hand outs.

Igbos always claim to be able to feed everyone. I guess it is the psychological effect of your fathers dying of starvation and kwashiokor.

That is why today, Ikeja bus stop is more beautiful than all hotels in Igboland. That is why Yorubas have 13 Grammys and Igbos don't have ordinary nomination. That is why Yorubas have a Nobel Laureate and you are desolate.

Food is one of the basic needs of man. While you are stuck at feeding and making noise about it, Yorubas have gone far far ahead in accomplishments. You are still in the basic stages of civilisation. Yorubas are centuries ahead of you.

14 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by LarryBee1k: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2020
embarassed

6 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You are deriding Ijebu people? You an ordinary Igbo specimen? Are you aware that Mike Adenuga an Ijebu man is richer than all Igbos in the world?

While Igbos are ordinary traders, Ijebu people are masters of commerce. They are so proficient in commercial activities that they handover their businesses to their families to continue. That is something the entire Igboland has failed at. Let me give you an example.

Otunba Subomi Balogun an Ijebu man established FCMB and today, he has handed it over to his son to take over. Pascal Dozie tried it by handing over Diamond bank and his son Uzoma ruined his father's life with within 2 years. Same thing happened to Sir. Louis Ojukwu.

Igbo businesses don't last till the second generation. The curse of Babel is upon Igbo businesses and so, the sons are looking at how to sabotage the businesses to steal from it and the businesses end up folding up.

If you want to deny this, mention just 3 Igbo businessmen in the whole world who handed over businesses to their children and the business survived. Just 3.
Another hogwash, the same Ijebu that has no traces of civilization or another one? And WTF is Mike Adenuga? can his network if fairly declared even scratch the surface of the likes of Arthur Eze? Of course I don't expect anything more idiotic from a low reasoning Yoruba pig, even the most basic wealthy guy in Nnewi will take to the cleaners the best of what your whole Ijebu village can produce.

How many successful Igbo owned empires have you actually seen? Has your dumb ASS even researched or traveled out enough to have an EDUCATED prism of exposure and awareness of the vast arrays of billion dollar worth empires been controlled by tens of thousands Igbos in the East and all over Nigeria? Are you going bore me with your preposterous insinuations again?

Just see how stupid you sound, not that expect anything more mind blowing in stupidity from a Yoruba, so you are privy to all the generational wealth indexes of Igbos to know they don't last till the second generation? Jesus Christ, you're actually not only stupid but incredibly talented at been daft. Pray tell, intrigue me further my showing me a list of Igbo businesses in your epic world of facts that never survived past consequent generations... I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I've ibos friends in school, even tho we were all good friends and all that. But the new igbo I'm meeting are very mean, loud disrespectful (don't mind beating a woman old enough to birth them) and wicked, they don't associate and go along with others. They have this mentality that they are above everyone else and they pretend alot. You'll see igbo girl that her father can't afford a mud house rent pretending to be dangote pikin.

I've also noticed the best ibos come from enugu.(school and nysc) Imo are the worst.

If you check every thread of ibo vs yoruba fight apart from this one. You will see the ibos truly hate yoruba, they will say all manners of hateful things to yorubas, even when the yorubas respond, its not as hateful as the ibos.

The same thing with Hausa. Ibo will call them all manners of bad names, say hateful things about their culture (when it's their culture that is the worst).

I've nothing against them but I can't keep watching them.
You hate Igbos and Igbos are returning the "favor" back in full measures, stop pretending like it's a one sided thing you piece of yaribanza garbage.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by ajebuter(f): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Needless thread....

Akintola of MURIC made it clear that he's first a Muslim before a Yoruba man....

So does his followers....

So park well op

That man is what we call Agbaweremesin in Omoluabi land..

He doesn't represent the view of we Omoluabi..

For instance, the next house to mine is a mosque and next to the mosque is a church and we have never had any problem with each other..

In fact, the church members fetch water in the mosque when they're short of water and the mosque does thesame..

All my grandparents were moslems, yet my parents and 80% of the rest of the extended family are Christian's yet we all mingle in peace ..

Dude, the MURIC guy is on his own l swear

9 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I've ibos friends in school, even tho we were all good friends and all that. But the new igbo I'm meeting are very mean, loud disrespectful (don't mind beating a woman old enough to birth them) and wicked, they don't associate and go along with others. They have this mentality that they are above everyone else and they pretend alot. You'll see igbo girl that her father can't afford a mud house rent pretending to be dangote pikin.

I've also noticed the best ibos come from enugu.(school and nysc) Imo are the worst.

If you check every thread of ibo vs yoruba fight apart from this one. You will see the ibos truly hate yoruba, they will say all manners of hateful things to yorubas, even when the yorubas respond, its not as hateful as the ibos.

The same thing with Hausa. Ibo will call them all manners of bad names, say hateful things about their culture (when it's their culture that is the worst).

I've nothing against them but I can't keep watching them.
i just hope you have not mined skulls today o?,afonja.
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Igbos always claim to be able to feed everyone. I guess it is the psychological effect of your fathers dying of starvation and kwashiokor.

That is why today, Ikeja bus stop is more beautiful than all hotels in Igboland. That is why Yorubas have 13 Grammys and Igbos don't have ordinary nomination. That is why Yorubas have a Nobel Laureate and you are desolate.

Food is one of the basic needs of man. While you are stuck at feeding and making noise about it, Yorubas have gone far far ahead in accomplishments. You are still in the basic stages of civilisation. Yorubas are centuries ahead of you.
Here we go again grin grin grin. Abeg where and how exactly do you outshine the Igbos? mind listing out all the indices of human achievements till date where you are centuries ahead of the Igbos? If you're going to confidently make these ridiculous claims and assert them as facts, you might as well start listing all these areas of endeavor where you are ahead of the Igbos. Afonja and sensationalism, little wonder a Fulani cattle rearer called your people uncivilized on national Television, puts everything in perspective.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

You hate Igbos and Igbos are returning the "favor" back in full measures, stop pretending like it's a one sided thing you piece of yaribanza garbage.

Exactly, when they're filling the heat they start forming victims but I've never seen a tribe that uses hate to come together as one like the yorobers.
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Grace001: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

12 years ago, Abia state sacked all Abia civil servants from Imo state.

2 years ago, Igbos in Mbaise fought with other Igbos because an Igbo man not from Mbaise was made the Bishop of Mbaise. When the Pope tried to intervene, Mbaise insulted and fought with the Pope.

The same year, Obiano changed Abakaliki Street in Anambra to Club street. Umahi ran down from Ebonyi to warn Obiano to change it back to Abakaliki that it was done out of hatred for Ebonyi people. Ebonyi and Anambra people here on Nairaland were insulting themselves.

The last time the Igbo Governors convened security meeting for Igboland, how many Igbo Governors were there?

2 weeks ago when they opened a regional testing centre for Coronavirus in Ebonyi, Igbos everywhere started fighting and insulting themselves for having the centre in Ebonyi instead of other Igbo states.

Anambra against Ebonyi, Imo versus Abia, all of them fighting Ebonyi.

Look, you are not talking to someone who is ignorant. I know Igbos very well. If I start with you this morning, you would go and mix that kerosene Ikpeazu gave your parents with Sniper and kill yourself.

“Eleyi gidi gan oo” this one is too much

Are you saying that philanthropist Governor Ikpeazu knew their lives depend on kerosine. But yeast is full of billionaires everywhere

4 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by LabDNA: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

12 years ago, Abia state sacked all Abia civil servants from Imo state.

2 years ago, Igbos in Mbaise fought with other Igbos because an Igbo man not from Mbaise was made the Bishop of Mbaise. When the Pope tried to intervene, Mbaise insulted and fought with the Pope.

The same year, Obiano changed Abakaliki Street in Anambra to Club street. Umahi ran down from Ebonyi to warn Obiano to change it back to Abakaliki that it was done out of hatred for Ebonyi people. Ebonyi and Anambra people here on Nairaland were insulting themselves.

The last time the Igbo Governors convened security meeting for Igboland, how many Igbo Governors were there?

2 weeks ago when they opened a regional testing centre for Coronavirus in Ebonyi, Igbos everywhere started fighting and insulting themselves for having the centre in Ebonyi instead of other Igbo states.

Anambra against Ebonyi, Imo versus Abia, all of them fighting Ebonyi.

Look, you are not talking to someone who is ignorant. I know Igbos very well. If I start with you this morning, you would go and mix that kerosene Ikpeazu gave your parents with Sniper and kill yourself.

Igbos have nothing to prove or hide.
You yorubas were the ones who shouted 'Igbos are not united' propaganda for the past 3 decades. The internet came and gbam!, you are the ones struggling to hide your faultlines within the yoruba race. grin

Na who no know yoruba una fit deceive. grin

Wake me up when Ife people starts marrying modakeke people in Osun state. grin
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by LarryBee1k: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2020
embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2020
YeeboMuslim:

Useless liar !!!
Ogbomoso is better than every where in that red mud land . And that is a fact !!

I swear to God , I don't know any Yoruba person who lives in the East asides from NYSC folks.
Your region is land locked , desolate , unproductive and cursed .

I'm sure you don't live in the East too .Yoruba land has the least poverty in the whole of Nigeria while the south east competes with the war torn North East in socioeconomic indices .

You know what, let's leave noise aside and deal with facts. I dare you to post the best pictures from Ogbomosho right now, I'll dig out the best of the least developed state in East (Ebonyi state) and post developments going on in the rural areas, let's start to compare.
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by LarryBee1k: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2020
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2020
LarryBee1k:

This is what I'm talking about. Who have time for you people. You've no manners. Your elders should have corrected you are not wiser.
Very useless people
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by 7lives: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

If Igboland had a politician with half the political acumen and sagacity of Tinubu, Igbos won't be in political and developmental wilderness they are in today.

Ordinary Deputy Speaker, you can't even win. You have resorted to be Wike's houseboys.

You went too far, if they have one sensible politician, they won't be on nairaland gnashing their teeth.

7 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Another hogwash, the same Ijebu that has no traces of civilization or another one? And WTF is Mike Adenuga? can his network if fairly declared even scratch the surface of the likes of Arthur Eze? [s]Of course I don't expect anything more idiotic from a low reasoning Yoruba pig, even the most basic wealthy guy in Nnewi will take to the cleaners the best of what your whole Ijebu village can produce.

How many successful Igbo owned empires have you actually seen? Has your dumb ASS even researched or traveled out enough to have an EDUCATED prism of exposure and awareness of the vast arrays of billion dollar worth empires been controlled by tens of thousands Igbos in the East and all over Nigeria? Are you going bore me with your preposterous insinuations again?

Just see how stupid you sound, not that expect anything more mind blowing in stupidity from a Yoruba, so you are privy to all the generational wealth indexes of Igbos to know they don't last till the second generation? Jesus Christ, you're actually not only stupid but incredibly talented at been daft. Pray tell, intrigue me further my showing me a list of Igbo businesses in your epic world of facts that never survived past consequent generations... I'm waiting. [/s]

Adenuga would buy Fifteen and half Arthur Ezes and put them inside nylon bag.

10 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Adenuga would buy Fifteen and half Arthur Ezes and put them inside nylon bag.
Sentiments aside, Adenuga can't lace Arthur's shoes when it comes to wealth and global investments, make we start to dey expose their net worth?

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by LarryBee1k: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2020
embarassed

7 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 9:36am On Apr 10, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
i just hope you have not mined skulls today o?,afonja.

In Igboland, you are notorious cannibals and you still practice it today, codedly.
Even broader Ngwa land, they are known for cannibalism, especially those their small small villages in the bush.

Before you argue, can you tell me why in Ngwa land, people face oncoming people and walk by the left hand side instead of the right?
That's because if the cutlass of the cannibal hunters is to swing, it's harder swinging from the left to the right.

Here is a video of Igbos speaking Igbo language and cooking a full-grown male human.

https://newsrescue.one/cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-cook-human-parts-video/

9 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Your first paragraph is shiit. Ijebu are one of the first tribe to come in contact with the European... Yeah and Google this shiit my nigga yoruba have been living in well urbanised community with a king(which ibos didn't have and still haunting them today) with checks and balances.

The yoruba are already wearing cloths before the European came to Nigeria but there is a picture of ibos traders still walking around naked in 1960s.

Don't compare civilization of Yoruba with ibos. They are not age mate
Lol, ok mate. Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Here we go again grin grin grin. Abeg where and how exactly do you outshine the Igbos? mind listing out all the indices of human achievements till date where you are centuries ahead of the Igbos? If you're going to confidently make these ridiculous claims and assert them as facts, you might as well start listing all these areas of endeavor where you are ahead of the Igbos. Afonja and sensationalism, little wonder a Fulani cattle rearer called your people uncivilized on national Television, puts everything in perspective.

You are a fifth class citizen and a slave of Nigeria. When others are talking, you shut up and serve drinks.

Here is a list of Nigerians who have won Grammys.

Lekan Babalola: Won 2 Grammys. 2006 and 2009)

Seal [Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel) Won 4 Grammy's)

Sade Ade [Helen Folashade adu]: Grammy's

Chamillionaire [ Hakeem Seriki ] 1 Grammy's

Sikiru Adepoju; 2 Grammy's: 1991, 2008.

Kevin Olusola: 3 grammy's in 2015, 2016, 2017.

All the 13 Grammys won by Nigerians were won by Yorubas.

Yorubas Alone = 13 Grammys
Igbos = Nothing to show.

In 2017, While Buratai was busy forcing your father to learn Python Dance, Yorubas were winning Grammys.

You are worthless slaves with no history, zero achievements and a bleak future.

12 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by LarryBee1k: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2020
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You are a fifth class citizen and a slave of Nigeria. When others are talking, you shut up and serve drinks.

Here is a list of Nigerians who have won Grammys.

Lekan Babalola: Won 2 Grammys. 2006 and 2009)

Seal [Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel) Won 4 Grammy's)

Sade Ade [Helen Folashade adu]: Grammy's

Chamillionaire [ Hakeem Seriki ] 1 Grammy's

Sikiru Adepoju; 2 Grammy's: 1991, 2008.

Kevin Olusola: 3 grammy's in 2015, 2016, 2017.

All the 13 Grammys won by Nigerians were won by Yorubas.

Yorubas Alone = 13 Grammys
Igbos = Nothing to show.

In 2017, While Buratai was busy forcing your father to learn Python Dance, Yorubas were winning Grammys.

You are worthless slaves with no history, zero achievements and a bleak future.
So this is all you got? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Now you're humbled. Don't say shit you know bruh.

Google is your friend, search civilization of Yoruba and compare it to ibos. We ain't no mate.
Nah, I gave you the floor to swirl and dance in your idiocy, you've got to realize the subtleties in letting the idiot have the last laugh.
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by 7lives: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
Stop lying to yourselves, the dichotomy between the Yoruba Muslims and Christians however subtly hidden, still strongly exist. What's the true statistics of marriages between Yoruba Muslims and Christians? we all know the Yoruba Muslims are eternal slaves to the Northern caliphate, even though they (yaribanza Muslims) are seen as inferior Muslims by their brethren from the North (I heard they are not allowed to conduct prayers in the mosque and sight the moon), as the Yoruba Muslim isn't deemed pure enough by his Hausa/Fulani Islamic Master. But as a consequence of the Yoruba Muslims blind loyalty to the caliphate, they have been rewarded with political and sociological power over their Christian counterparts all over the SW... check the list of top held positions in the SW region, majority of them are controlled by Yoruba Muslims.

You go just die on top of another person matter.
Eda to nwo iseju akan, a pe leti omi.
Did Yoruba Christians ever complain to you that they were marginalized by their Muslim brothers in anyway?.
Your problem is that you can't just understand why a group of people can just be at peace with one another.
The more you look the less you see ok? so don't kill yourself on top Yoruba matter.
When MKO got cheated, every Yoruba stood up in his defense, when Awo was our leader in the west, every Yoruba stood by him regardless of religion no be today e don tey.

7 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Sentiments aside, Adenuga can't lace Arthur's shoes when it comes to wealth and global investments, make we start to dey expose their net worth?

You are a big fool if you think I would take the networth of some akpureporters in considering his networth.

Arthur Eze is not in the list of top 7 richest Nigerians. Alakija a Yoruba woman would buy his lineage and put them to work as her slaves.

Going by the nonsense you posted, Arthur Eze is worth 1.1 Billion. According to FORBES, Adenuga's networth is more than 5 times of that.

10 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by LarryBee1k: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
embarassed
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

So this is all you got? cheesy grin cheesy

That was what Chinus Achebe was asking while jealousy was eating up his bowels. He was jealous of Soyinka getting a Nobel and he being a nobody. He died bitter and GEJ ensured he was buried like a dog.

Yorubas have 13 Grammys and you, your father, your ancestors and your generations have nothing. Go think about that if you have a brain.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari To Submit 2021 Budget Next Week / APC Leading In Lagos With A Landslide / Nigeria Is Not The Giant Of Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.