Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region (7711 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Always Hold Yoruba To Egalitarian Standards / What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. / East, The Strand That Binds Nigeria's Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by YeeboMuslim: 3:32am On Apr 10, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

You mean Alakija the slut that donated free pvssy service with premium benefits on top to IBB and other Generals? It's no secret Alakija was IBB's wh.ore grin, and was duly rewarded with oil blocks for her "services" well rendered
grin, abeg make we hear something! top 5 ko top 50 ni...oil block recipients who didn't even earn their so called Forbes worthy wealth don't count, the same so called "top 5 Nigerians" have stayed on that list for years because other smarter Nigerians with networks of inaccessible wealth are smart enough not to be noticed. I keep telling you that the reason why the common man in Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun etc can easily eat, cloth, have access to other essentials like his auto spare parts, electronics, pharmaceuticals etc needed for basic survival is because of the benevolence and economic dominance of the "Igbo" bloda on his turf... I remember traveling to Ogbomosho some years back when I went for a friend's wedding and didn't - much to my shock- see any encouraging signs of civilization around... the few actually thriving businesses around that gave the almost desolate community a face-lift were owned by guess who? IGBOS! na so naked kids dey run around with signs of poverty boldly registered everywhere... It was all a roll call of undevelopment, despondent looking people gazing listlessly... and a wild expanse of thick forest areas plastered around the immediate surroundings that greeted me. Apart from Lagos( for obvious reasons), I daresay the rest of your region is a hump of desolate forests and rusted zinc roofs sitting on mud walls and sparse hints of urbanization.
Useless liar !!!
Ogbomoso is better than every where in that red mud land . And that is a fact !!

I swear to God , I don't know any Yoruba person who lives in the East asides from NYSC folks.
Your region is land locked , desolate , unproductive and cursed .

I'm sure you don't live in the East too .Yoruba land has the least poverty in the whole of Nigeria while the south east competes with the war torn North East in socioeconomic indices .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by YeeboMuslim: 3:33am On Apr 10, 2020
reality1010:

MURIC WANTS EASTER BANNED.
MURIC's Ishaq Akintola wants the FG not to declare this year's Easter celebrations a public holiday citing COVID-19 quarantine.
MURIC wants the ban to be extended across the entire federation as he believes the holidays will make rubbish of the Govt's efforts at stemming the spread of the virus.
MURIC also had a word to chip in against the Christian Association of Nigeria,CAN stating that ''if they are not happy, let it be known to them that Easter is a pagan holiday and Nigeria is not a pagan country that will allow for pagan worshiping''.
(Quote ) ( Report) (Like ) (Share )
Dumb ipob lout who doesn't have the right IQ to site a fake news .
Well , Ipob are purveyors of fake news . No surprises here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by YeeboMuslim: 3:34am On Apr 10, 2020
efighter:

And Northern Almajaris are the yardstick of Islam. You head no dey there.
Osus get sense before cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by YeeboMuslim: 3:36am On Apr 10, 2020
pazienza:

Of course, that's the trick Akintola and Awo discovered.
You don't unite a warring people with love. You unite them by presenting them a common enemy to hate.
Yoruba unity is built around Igbo hate, right from the "Yoruba Ronu" speech days, I had discovered and remarked on this since 2008.

The moment Ndiigbo leaves Nigeria, Yorubas will return to their Kiriji and Operation Wetie days.
They need Ndiigbo in Nigeria to maintain their artificial unity, but this will only last for a while because one way or the other, Ndiigbo will find a way out of Nigeria.
I can wait Abeg..
Make we deport your flat he.eads and build an electric fence round our land . Enough of envious , bitter and parasitic cry babies abeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by YeeboMuslim: 3:44am On Apr 10, 2020
goodnessme1:
We know those that are slaves,and always want to please there masters.

They can never complete their statement without mentioning their master.

Even the name yoruba was given to you by fulanis.

Happy slavesgrin
See the old and senile Nwabueze who drafted the unification decree for Ironsi . The old fool thought Igbos 'll be allowed to ride rough shod over the rest of the country .

After slaving for Fulani with his dark hair, the old man even in his old age is staining Atiku with catarr and hot tears just for his people to taste an ordinary VP position cheesy wink

The old slave even wish to witness Atiku's ascension to the presidency as his last wish .The old man doesn't want a Igbo like him oo but Hausa Fulani .
What a generational slave !!!!!

Yeebos are everyone's slave in Nigeria and that's a fact .

See the slave even turning up for Fulani Muslim Atiku in the court .

If I were a Igbo , I would cry myself to sleep daily when I remember the slavish role we play in Nigeria .

Damn !

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Grace001: 3:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Lagos had an airport before Nigeria discovered oil. Lagos was developed before Nigeria had oil money and that's why Azikiwe the thief wanted to kill himself over Lagos.

Remember the Lagos FCT was limited to Bar beach area to Ajegunle down to ilupeju, every other place was Western Region. Ikeja wasn't part of it. Today Ikeja has more facilities than the entire SE combined and it wasn't part of the Federal capital.

As at when Awolowo flew by helicopter to the SS, the schoolkids he went to their school weren't wearing clothes to school.

Obafemi Awolowo University built with cocoa money had traffic lights installed before the entire SE states combined could get a single one.

Ikeja alone has Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Ogba, Oregun, and many more industrial estates. These were not created with oil money but foresight of Yoruba leaders.

Lagos built the Lekki bridge in 11 months. Not up to a year.
Multiply 11 years by the number of alphabets in Igbo, you have 11x 4 =44.

The bridge built by Yorubas in Lagos within 11 months, the 5 states of your backwards muddy region couldn't do it in 44 years.

Deep down in your innermost mind, I'm sure you're already cursing your mother for not allowing a Yoruba man father you.

This is too much ,please take am easy. This yeboo guy don make you vex.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Grace001: 3:53am On Apr 10, 2020
Let me bookmark this thread it’s getting interesting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Grace001: 3:57am On Apr 10, 2020
YeeboMuslim:

See the old and senile Nwabueze who drafted the unification decree for Ironsi . The old fool thought Igbos 'll be allowed to ride rough shod over the rest of the country .

After slaving for Fulani with his dark hair, the old man even in his old age is staining Atiku with catarr and hot tears just for his people to taste an ordinary VP position cheesy wink

The old slave even wish to witness Atiku's ascension to the presidency as his last wish .The old man doesn't want a Igbo like him oo but Hausa Fulani .
What a generational slave !!!!!

Yeebos are everyone's slave in Nigeria and that's a fact .

See the slave even turning up for Fulani Muslim Atiku in the court .

If I were a Igbo , I would cry myself to sleep daily when I remember the slavish role we play in Nigeria .

Damn !

Tori olorun, kilode. E o si beru olorun. Eleyi po ju

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by gozie112(m): 5:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Lagos - Sanwo-Olu - Christian
Ogun - Abiodun - Christian
Oyo - Makinde - Christian
Osun - Oyetola - Christian
Ondo - Akeredolu - Christian
Ekiti - Fayemi - Christian

So, how are the Muslims controlling political power over the Christians in the SW?

One thing about the Igbo man is that no matter how much he tries to be smart, that genetic stupidity and foolishness still becomes apparent.

This boy posting nonsense here, once his father dies, they would use bottle to shave the hair of his mother, she would drink the water used to wash his father's corpse and she would sleep in the same room with the corpse for some days. His mother and sisters are nor allowed to inherit anything from her husband and their father. That is what Igbos call culture.

Igbos don't understand how Yorubas manage to live in peace and harmony. Thy are jealous because they can never have it. They have no history and no future. Yorubas came together to discuss Amotekun. PDP and Apc sat down in the dame room to discuss. Ask that fool that the last time their Governors met, did Uzodinma show up? They are cursed with disunity, that's why Obiano and Umahi were fighting themselves over renaming of a single street.
baba oyetola is a Muslim stop lying

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by gozie112(m): 5:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

It is interesting that you care more about Yorubas than your mothers who are being raped by fulanis. Last 2 months, a Fulani boy seized the phone of an Igbo man in anambra and threatened to kill the man and nothing would happen. Ordinary small boy. Shameless igbo elders came to beg the boy.

In 10 years, Islam would take over Igboland whether you like or or not. Your sisters would bear Muslim children.
u lie too much oga
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 6:03am On Apr 10, 2020
gozie112:
baba oyetola is a Muslim stop lying

Even if Oyetola is a Muslim, there are 5 Christians and 1 Muslim. Ask your fellow ignorant Igbo brother if that is Christianisation or Islamisation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by LabDNA: 6:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Chlerion:
Your insight isn't needed

He said the painful truth.
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 6:07am On Apr 10, 2020
gozie112:
u lie too much oga

Shigozie, go to this thread and see the video of how Igbos are being threatened in Anambra.

When I say your sisters and daughters would bear children for fulanis, you think it is a joke?

https://www.nairaland.com/5712242/fulani-herdsman-threatens-kill-farmer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by LabDNA: 6:14am On Apr 10, 2020
The internet really exposed yoruba and their fake unity. Yoruba muslim and christians are not as united as they claim to be. They are simply trying to hide their shame and Ishaq Akintola of Muric is not helping matters.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by gozie112(m): 6:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Even if Oyetola is a Muslim, there are 5 Christians and 1 Muslim. Ask your fellow ignorant Igbo brother if that is Christianisation or Islamisation.
but why did u lie in the first place
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 6:20am On Apr 10, 2020
Odkosh:
Abeg pity that guy. His father owns White House in USA o. But he's a gala hawker here in lagos grin

The other time they banned Street hawking in Lagos, the useless group of drunkards called Ohaneze said Ambode wanted to punish Igbos.

If you ban hawking of gala in Lagos today, the economy of Igboland would collapse.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 6:21am On Apr 10, 2020
gozie112:

Oyetola is a Christian. I didn't concede that he's a Muslim. I said "Even If". Assuming without conceding.

That is why education is very important, it improves your comprehension. Even a properly educated kindergarten student won't be asking the Idiotic questions you are asking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Odkosh:
Lol, Abobaku is a great title which has never been imposed on anyone. It is a freewill title. It is only given to anyone who shows interest. Not forced on anyone. Abobaku can Mary any woman he likes it desire, no one sees him as less human. He enjoys everything the king enjoys and must die with the king. But same can't be said about OSU caste.

Stop deceiving yourself my friend.

Osu cast is a bad and horrible practise in your land.
You are not fit to eat, dine and wine with the freeborn.

they are fake and useless igbos.

Entire people being tag osu is a sacrifice material to useless gods in your land.

Osu cannot marry freeborn because they are less human.
Osus are isolated people who are not fit to live and be loved by real humans.

You can keep deceiving yourself, We know the truth.

The osu's are not half human but rather they are the former slaves of igboland.And they cant marry a high born of igboland but they can marry themselves and also outsiders..one thing again is the osus are normally very wealthy.
Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2020
LabDNA:
The internet really exposed yoruba and their fake unity. Yoruba muslim and christians are not as united as they claim to be. They are simply trying to hide their shame and Ishaq Akintola of Muric is not helping matters.

12 years ago, Abia state sacked all Abia civil servants from Imo state.

2 years ago, Igbos in Mbaise fought with other Igbos because an Igbo man not from Mbaise was made the Bishop of Mbaise. When the Pope tried to intervene, Mbaise insulted and fought with the Pope.

The same year, Obiano changed Abakaliki Street in Anambra to Club street. Umahi ran down from Ebonyi to warn Obiano to change it back to Abakaliki that it was done out of hatred for Ebonyi people. Ebonyi and Anambra people here on Nairaland were insulting themselves.

The last time the Igbo Governors convened security meeting for Igboland, how many Igbo Governors were there?

2 weeks ago when they opened a regional testing centre for Coronavirus in Ebonyi, Igbos everywhere started fighting and insulting themselves for having the centre in Ebonyi instead of other Igbo states.

Anambra against Ebonyi, Imo versus Abia, all of them fighting Ebonyi.

Look, you are not talking to someone who is ignorant. I know Igbos very well. If I start with you this morning, you would go and mix that kerosene Ikpeazu gave your parents with Sniper and kill yourself.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by ThatFairGuy: 7:13am On Apr 10, 2020
You keep spewing rubbish. This same Tinubu (Muslim) has a Christian as wife or you're too dumb to remember?
Give the evidence of where Fulani Herder occupied community in Osun and OGUN recently? Give the evidence. Unlike when scores of Igbos were massacre in Enugu state but ugwanyi only weep and still beg the Herder to pity them. COWARDS
The rest assertion in your post doesn't deserve comments cause it's dunce as you are
BoboNkiti19:

The political destiny of your people lies in the hands of Tinubu, a Muslim. And it's obvious you watch a lot of Nollywood movies don't you? cheesy. There's no part of Igboland where a grieving widow is forced to drink the water of her husband's corpse, the decision to shave her head isn't forced on her, it's her choice to make.

And indeed we've seen how "united" the yaribanza people are, your elders and political leaders sold Abiola's presidential mandate by betraying him over a plate of Amala and efo riro. You're so united yet your audio Amotekun still never manifest, Fulani herdsmen just occupied communities in Ogun and Osun states respectively recently.

You can never be more united than a successful Igbo business man that will go to the village to pick up a complete stranger, bring him to the city and make the stranger serve under his business tutelage as an apprentice for some years, after which the Oga will settle his boy and set him up on his own business, with the principle that his apprentice will do the same for the next stranger... and in that order of wealth distribution. I just used that illustration as a module of what unity is fundamentally all about... no be my noise.

5 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by ThatFairGuy: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Racoon, davash222, melezenewi and other Ipob Terrorists you are all needed here. Wickedfacts is here to expose your stinking lifestyle

8 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by ThatFairGuy: 7:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Your plan won't work. You can't cause disunity among us as it amongst your States. Osu outcast cheesy
[s]
goodnessme1:
I still prefer yoruba christians over yoruba muslims.

Yoruba muslims are always aggressive and hateful.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by ThatFairGuy: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Osu outcast, have you beat up your father this morning as prescribed by your culture cheesy
[s]
BoboNkiti19:
Yoruba Christians need to wake up, the North will soon take over the SW using the yaribanza Muslims as proxy, been the willing tools of the North... I fear a major religious crisis boomerang in the SW region soon if care is not taken! angry
[/s]

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by ThatFairGuy: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Mumu. But any Yorubas you attacks and responds are always Yoruba Muslim. Mumu
[s]
goodnessme1:
A yoruba muslim spotted.

Always aggressive and hateful.

How did you know the guy is Igbo?

Anyone that speaks against your tribe is Igbo to you guys.

Anyone that speaks against tinubu is Igbo to you guys.

Anyone that speaks against buhari is Igbo to you guys.

Na Igbo matter go kill many.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Osu outcast, have you beat up your father this morning as prescribed by your culture cheesy
[s][/s]
I'll take the cue behind you after you have decapitated the heads of your parents for money rituals as sacredly requisitioned by your culture, Afonja primitive ape.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Superwave: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2020
gozie112:

Pls go and sit down you are too foolish to be making comment on this thread. Go n call your father n uncle for the schooling you are receiving this is way beyond your comprehension or intelligence.

10 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Newpitch: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You said Akintola of MURIC, not Akintola of Yorubaland. Does Akintola hold sway in any part of Yoruba land? Is he a leader of thought, conscience or religion? No
He is merely the leader of a one-man NGO. Have you ever seen any member of MURIC? No. It costs less than 150k to register your own Muric and be speaking rubbish.

You on the other hand are trying to attack the physical characteristics of Yorubas. You forget that you share same characteristics with the African baboon. You both are hairy, engage in chest beating and you have ape-shaped heads.

Unfortunately, like a lot of Igbos, you envy the bond and togetherness that Yorubas have. I actually don't blame you. Division, hatred and ostracism is part of your culture. Osu caste system is part of your culture. Maltreatment of Widows and shaving their hair is part of your culture. Beating up your parents in the name of age grade festival is part of your culture. It took the Supreme Court to force you to allow your own blood sisters inherit property.

Ojukwu's Widow was not allowed to contest Senatorial seat where she was born, they told her to go contest in her husband's village. At her husband's village, they pushed her back to where she was born.

Hatred, jealousy, wickedness, deprivation and segregation is the hallmark of Igbo culture. You are ashamed of it instead of fighting it, you are trying to rub it on others so that it looks normal. Wickedness is not normal, neither are you normal.

Igbos are behind Yorubas in every way. It has always been so. Always at the back, together with slaves.
I bet the Igbo's have alot to think about this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
You keep spewing rubbish. This same Tinubu (Muslim) has a Christian as wife or you're too dumb to remember?
Give the evidence of where Fulani Herder occupied community in Osun and OGUN recently? Give the evidence. Unlike when scores of Igbos were massacre in Enugu state but ugwanyi only weep and still beg the Herder to pity them. COWARDS
The rest assertion in your post doesn't deserve comments cause it's dunce as you are
Afonja Muslim pig all these balderdash one you're spitting na just tales by moonlight, there's a reason why MURIC, an Islamic society is now the potent voice of reason in the SW region, there's a reason why the core Muslims of the North always use the yaribanza Muslims to assert their dominance on your sociopolitical space, I've interacted with lots of my Christian Yoruba friends who in no uncertain terms expressed their disconcertions towards their Muslim tribesmen... in due time the reality of how fuccked your region is will emerge... the caliphate already has the Southwest region within its grasp with the ever-growing trend of Islamic fundamentalism creeping into the fabrics of the once liberal Yoruba society.

Meanwhile here are the recent attacks by Fulani herdsmen in Ogun, confirmed to have happened just few months ago.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/fear-in-ogun-community-over-invasion-of-fulani-herdsmen/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiNpZneqN3oAhXFv54KHY4BB-YQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0wfGI-Ke1yaaa-iXksU-vO&ampcf=1

Here's for Ondo state

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/04/residents-flee-as-suspected-herdsmen-kill-farmer-son-in-ondo/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwiDgaypqt3oAhVDMn0KHfnJDXIQyM8BCCwwAQ&usg=AOvVaw1VKVBGjSsyGl39V3W0jJCv&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/tension-in-ondo-community-over-alleged-supply-of-weapons-to-herdsmen/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwiDgaypqt3oAhVDMn0KHfnJDXIQyM8BCDswBA&usg=AOvVaw1TN6lB-S4H4OLBa9EZhHve&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/fulani-herdsmen-attack-opc-member-in-ondo/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwiDgaypqt3oAhVDMn0KHfnJDXIQyM8BCDEwAg&usg=AOvVaw1IIRT54wxF9nM-TYHbFW6X&ampcf=1

Another one from Ekiti
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/13-herdsmen-remanded-in-ekiti-prison-over-unlawful-possession-of-firearms/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwjRxvvcqt3oAhViKH0KHS4OCfk4ChDIzwEINTAD&usg=AOvVaw2QKwY85mqtB5qLlxEHMR4Z&ampcf=1

All reports are from credible sources, and all very recent as well.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by LarryBee1k: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2020
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by Wickedfacts: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Newpitch:

I bet the Igbo's have alot to think about this

Only very few of them can think and the few thinking ones are quiet. Most of them are very loud and dumb. They think might is right and underestimate others. That is why they fall into constant defeat and sorrow.

There is nothing they have achieved for the past 30 years. The highest Igbos have achieved politically in the last 3 decades is to be the Vice to a Secondary School Certificate holder, Shehu Shagari.

9 Likes

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2020
YeeboMuslim:

Useless liar !!!
Ogbomoso is better than every where in that red mud land . And that is a fact !!

I swear to God , I don't know any Yoruba person who lives in the East asides from NYSC folks.
Your region is land locked , desolate , unproductive and cursed .

I'm sure you don't live in the East too .Yoruba land has the least poverty in the whole of Nigeria while the south east competes with the war torn North East in socioeconomic indices .

The only difference between you and I is that I'm very well traveled, the typical Igbo man is far more exposed and versed in the realities of other regions outside his own, because he's by nature a traveler. As an Afonja, the concept of that is definitely lost on you, as you are just another dirty Ijebu ape who can't even boast of ordinary thatch and mud house, but will open that your dirty ewedu and claim "awon sophisticated" grin grin grin. Like I told your other brother, it's not about staying in the recluse of your face me I face you slum and call the East landlocked and unproductive... the onus and challenge is on you actually leave your smelly hovel and come to the East, you'll see your mates MAKING REAL MONEY, no be yeye afonja aufio noise grin

1 Like

Re: What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region by BoboNkiti19: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2020
YeeboMuslim:

The osu pig should go drink some sniper ..
Come back and have this argument the day my people move in their droves east of the Niger River for survival .
That should tell you the story !!!
Afonja Muslim pig have you harvested your fathers ugly head today grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

1,570 Nigerians Abducted In 11 Months / 2023: Power Is Never Given On A Platter, Osinbajo Tells Youths / Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.